drakthore
shikei
drakthore
shikei
drakthore
shikei
drakthore
heads to his math class *
**stops in front of him** your not gonna leave out here alone are you...are you really gonna go to class...??
stops and looks....unless u can perswade me not to
hmm i bet i can...**smiles and winks at him walking away shaking her a** a lil then looking bak and him then winking agian**
smiles ant looks into the class* accounting...to easy....*follows her*
**goes and unlocks the jym cause no one is in there but them two** so...**sits on the floor**
yah what do u wanna do...playing hooky in the school
yea cause i think its funn when the teachers yell at you to go bak to class **lays on her bak and looks at him** you noe what i mean **looks at the ceiling and laughs**
ah its no biggy not like any of them can stop me * looks over grabs a 200 lb weight and lifts it with one hand* think i should try out for foot ball blaugh
**cough show off cough** oka..
lol xp
ok...
sorry im bored there isnt much here for me
drakthore
shikei
drakthore
shikei
drakthore
shikei
drakthore
shikei
drakthore
shikei
drakthore
shikei
drakthore
**stops in front of him** your not gonna leave out here alone are you...are you really gonna go to class...??
hmm i bet i can...**smiles and winks at him walking away shaking her a** a lil then looking bak and him then winking agian**
**goes and unlocks the jym cause no one is in there but them two** so...**sits on the floor**
yea cause i think its funn when the teachers yell at you to go bak to class **lays on her bak and looks at him** you noe what i mean **looks at the ceiling and laughs**
ah its no biggy not like any of them can stop me * looks over grabs a 200 lb weight and lifts it with one hand* think i should try out for foot ball blaugh
lol xp
ok...
i understand but there is nothing else to do so i sit here ** opens her back pak and takes out a pack of cigarets and throws it at him** here...take them i dont want them...but the blunts i do want there in there too...
shikei
drakthore
shikei
drakthore
shikei
drakthore
shikei
drakthore
shikei
drakthore
shikei
drakthore
shikei
drakthore
lol xp
ok...
i understand but there is nothing else to do so i sit here ** opens her back pak and takes out a pack of cigarets and throws it at him** here...take them i dont want them...but the blunts i do want there in there too...
smile* blunts can be fun..we should hot box the hot tub in the swiming area
drakthore
shikei
drakthore
shikei
drakthore
shikei
drakthore
shikei
drakthore
shikei
drakthore
shikei
drakthore
shikei
drakthore
lol xp
ok...
oka then...
shikei
drakthore
shikei
drakthore
shikei
drakthore
shikei
drakthore
shikei
drakthore
shikei
drakthore
shikei
drakthore
shikei
drakthore
lol xp
ok...
oka then...
smiles and heads to the smiming area striping as he gose untill he is just in his boxers
drakthore
shikei
drakthore
shikei
drakthore
shikei
drakthore
shikei
drakthore
shikei
drakthore
shikei
drakthore
shikei
drakthore
shikei
drakthore
lol xp
ok...
oka then...
smiles and heads to the smiming area striping as he gose untill he is just in his boxers
**follows and just sits next to him but not in the hott tub** i kinda sold my bathing suit
shikei
drakthore
shikei
drakthore
shikei
drakthore
shikei
drakthore
shikei
drakthore
shikei
drakthore
shikei
drakthore
shikei
drakthore
shikei
drakthore
lol xp
ok...
oka then...
**follows and just sits next to him but not in the hott tub** i kinda sold my bathing suit
smiles* who needs a bathing suit * slips into the hot tub pulling th cover half way back on*
what are you inlisting that i should get in there naked...i dont think so..
**gets in with her clothes on** there...
shikei
lol
drakthore
shikei
lol
oka..
**looks at her clock** s**t im late for work **gets out and runs in her wet clothing** bye!!

Dangerous Lunatic

as the teacher dont show up he walks to his next class danish
**enters in** hmm i guess i should go to class...**goes in and sits there looking out the window thinking about that guy she is always with** **sigh**
**enters in listeing to music and chewing gum goes to her locker and puts her bak pak in it and sits there**
wanders in *

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces