Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
((I'll have to leave in a few minutes guys, but it was great RP-ing with you! blaugh ))
Trinity Raine
"Hello Christopher, its nice to meet you. I'm Trinity, but just call me Trin for short." she said, standing up and extending her hand towards him.

He took her hand and shook it. "nice to meet you Trin.

he turned back to Liz. "I'll be teaching English 3 and 4,then i'll assit the other english teachers as well." he smiled. they must of though he was a student or something by the looks on there faces.
~Her phone started to ring and she pulled of her head phones before lookingat it and pressing the reject call button, and noticingthe time "Oh s**t...I have to getto the office...I hate senior "privilige" of showing the new kids around..." ~She stood and beganwalking towards the office to meet the new person she was suppossed to show around~

6,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
Her eyes widened in shock. "English...teaching?" She almost fell over in surprise at hearing this guy was going to be their teacher. 'Maybe its a good thing I've always made A's in english,' she thought, wondering how he would do with his new job.
Lizzie looked down at her watch "s**t!" she cursed "HEY TRIN! SO MUCH FOR STUDY GROUP! BELL RINGS IN TEN!" said Lizzie as she grabbed her bag off the bleachers and set in a run for the school "NICE MEETING YOU CHRIS! HOPE TO SEE YOU AGAIN! I'LL SEE YOU LATER TRIN! WE HAVE MATH RIGHT?" Lizzie yelled over her shoulder befor disappearing into the school

6,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
She gasped, realizing it was time to go. "Yea we got math!" she shouted back. "Nice meeting you, good luck with your next few classes teach!" she waved then took off towards the bleachers, then grabbing her books she quickly ran inside.
((i must go soon as well i have to go to class.))

Chris blinked then smiled. "Nice meeting you both." he hoped over the fench and headed for the office just as they said a student would be waiting there to show him around. he smiled. "Your the sinor doing the tour right?" he asked with a smirk.

((sorry guys see ya later it was good rping with ya.))

6,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
((OOC: Okay I got to go. I'm in school in RL and its time for my next class. It was nice meeting everyone, add me to your friends list Ramen_chan and we can RP again sometime! Or anyone can add me I dont care. I'm always up for a good RP and making a new friend! I'll see everyone later. 3nodding biggrin ))
"DAMN LOCKER!" Lizzie's yell could be heard all down the next two corridors. Lizzie yanked at the lock, tried the combination, yanked at the lock some more. Lizzie sighed in defeat and slid down to the floor. "we does this always happen to me?" she says to know inparticular
~She walked into the office, and tapped her nails onthe desk "Excuse me, I'm suppossed to be showing around a new student or teacher? Doyou know where they are?" she said sounding a bit annoyed, even though she was also a bit late..~
Rena guessed it was time to go inside becuase every1 else was. She went into the school and stoped by her locker and grabbed her English 3 books and headed off to the classroom.
ChristopherStarm

Chris blinked then smiled. "Nice meeting you both." he hoped over the fench and headed for the office just as they said a student would be waiting there to show him around. he smiled. "Your the sinor doing the tour right?" he asked with a smirk.

~she looked over at him and nodded sighing~ "That would be me yes....I assume your going to want me to show you the whole Damn school correct?"
alicat42
ChristopherStarm

~she looked over at him and nodded sighing~ "That would be me yes....I assume your going to want me to show you the whole Damn school correct?"

OOC: um...he left!
Ramen_chan
alicat42
ChristopherStarm

OOC: um...he left!
((I know...just didnt want to ignore his post >.< wink )
Rena_Kate
Rena guessed it was time to go inside becuase every1 else was. She went into the school and stoped by her locker and grabbed her English 3 books and headed off to the classroom.

Stopped in her tracks. "What am I doing I don't even know where the class is!" Rena headed up to the office in search of a map or just someone who could just show heer around the whole place.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff