Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lizzie walks onto campus of Laurier Secondary School. She has dark brown, almost black shoulder length hair and is wearing a light blue T-shirt, with red sleeves and the numbers 04 on it and blue geans (in other words...think avatar with long hair). she heads over to the bleachers by the soccer field and sits on the top bench. Mumbling something about being late, she takes out an Mp3 player and puts it on track three as she looks out at the early morning sky (7:00 am early morning sky that is).

6,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
((Is it okay to just post your profile then do an intro? ^^; ))
Trinity Raine
((Is it okay to just post your profile then do an intro? ^^; ))
OOC: YUP!
~Tali walks on campus, her hair neatly in place, and her makeup down done perfectly as usual, her light blue eyes glistenend with the light surrounding her. She took small strides and had a smile on her face, carrying a small purse and a few books as she looked around~
"That's it! i'm not waiting anymore! Why are they ALWAYS late!"Lizzie mumbles to herself and shoves her Mp3 player back into her bag, pulling a soccerball out of her bag, she goes down on the field and starts to dribble it around in boredom

6,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
((Okay thanks! Here it is razz ))

Name: Trinity Raine

Height: 5'7"

Grade: (Since this is highschool) Junior

Looks: Long brown hair done in a braid that goes half-way down her back, violet eyes, slightly tanned skin, a little muscular.

Clothing: White t-shirt with a smiley on it (( xp <--this is the smiley)), blue jeans, brown boots.

Personality: Rebel but is kind and generous. Also is very shy and quiet around people she doesn't know. Very loyal to her friends. One warning: Just don't make her mad.

History: Is an orphan living on her own, the government supports her since she is almost an adult.

6,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
Trin walked outside towards the soccor field, knowing she was late. "Hey Lizzie!" she called, setting her books down on the bleachers and jogging towards the field.

((Hope you don't mind that I said I knew you in this. I figured it would save time and we wouldn't have to do introductions. sweatdrop ))
~She walks down an empty hallway, looking around hoping to dsee smeone, yet no one is there. She mumbles to herself "It's really quiet..." before coming to a locker, entering her combination and opening it, putting a book in and taken out another before shutting it and leaning agianst the wall~

200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • The Committee Staff 25
runs to school as she is late and graps at her hatbut misses as it flys of her head
((hope you don't mind if i do an older character))

Christopher walked toward the school walking from the school parkinglot he could see the green soccer field clearly, and a girl with brown hair seemed to be playing ball. the man stood 5'9 and had as small build he wore slacks and a simple dress shirt with a black tie. A glint could be seen where his right eye should be under his shaggy brown hair. The left i a bright green.((think black and white picture in sig)) he smiled and hoped the fence with the use of one arm. The least he could do is see if she knew where the office was. he walked over slowly. "Excuse me." he called in a friendly soft voice.
Rena drove up in her new black mustang with blue flames. She parked it in the student parking area. "Hope this is it! Cause if it isn't im skippin!" She pushed a button in the car and her roof of her car started to come back up. She got out shut her car door and locked it up. She swung her bag onto her back. Rena looked down on her wrist at a pure gold watch with diamonds in it. "Well, I guess I am early." She walked up to the door and went in.
"LETS HAVE A STUDY GROUP THEY SAY" Lizzie backed away from her soccerball "WE CAN MEET EVERYDAY AT SEVEN BY THE SOCCER BLEACHERS THEY SAY!" Lizzie runs towards the ball "BUT NOT ONCE HAVE THEY SHOWED UP ON TIME!" Lizzie kicked the soccer ball "s**t!" she cursed as she watched the soccerball fly over the net and into the front of the school yard "maybe dad was right? i might need those anger management classes" she laughs to herself as she goes to retreive the run-away soccerball
~After leaning on her locker for a moment she looked at a clock on a near by hall and sighed "Who needs first hours anyways.." she mumbled as she stood and walked in the dirrection of the soccer feild~
Trinity Raine
Trin walked outside towards the soccor field, knowing she was late. "Hey Lizzie!" she called, setting her books down on the bleachers and jogging towards the field.

((Hope you don't mind that I said I knew you in this. I figured it would save time and we wouldn't have to do introductions. sweatdrop ))
OOC: no problem IC: "Hey! just i minute i got to go and get my ball!"

6,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
Trin gulped, seeing that Lizzie was in a foul mood. "Um...I'm here?" she said, rubbing the back of her neck, one of her nervous habits. She turned at the man addressing Lizzie, staring with open curiousity. 'He must be new here,' she thought.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff