Dapper Dabbler

8,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
┏━ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ━┓
x Pavel Boryev x
x x There are causes worth dying for, but none worth killing for x
Where: Below deck, in our cabinxxWith: My Nico and NinaxxDoing: Asking questionsxxWearing: Properly Dressed
┗━ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx━┛

User Image

An extra credit project, Nico said, a lie that Pavel did not buy for a second. Nico could lie through his teeth to the teachers but he could not lie to Pasha. The giant knew his face too well for that. However, he did not call Nicolai on his fib, instead just sitting down on the bed and setting the notebook aside. Pavel wasn't skilled with Dark Arts but that did not mean that he was stupid. Potions was one of his best classes and he had been able to glean enough to form an idea of what Nico was trying to create. He just hoped that he was wrong. Not because he was angered or disgusted by the idea, but because it was dangerous.

He nodded as Nicolai begged him not to get mad, still waiting quietly for the full explanation. Soon enough Nico had let his secret slip, explaining what his notes were for and confirming Pavel's suspicion. He frowned slightly as he picked up the notebook again, flipping slowly through the pages. It was a habit of his to do something with his hands when he was thinking deeply on something. His kneejerk reaction to Nico's statement had been one of confusion and, to be honest, worry. So Pavel kept quiet, getting all of his thoughts in order before he spoke again. Several minutes passed, only the creaking of the ship and the rushing of the ocean to break the silence. Pavel turned and peered at the porthole of their room. After a few moments, he turned to Nicolai and stood.

"I love you, Nico," Pavel said as he closed the notebook again, "But....I think this is something that you should reconsider. At least for the time being. We're too young for a family yet, and this is some very complicated magic. Fertility potions, polyjuice...they're difficult enough on their own and trying to put them together..." He did not want to think of what could happen if something were to go wrong. Nicolai could get seriously hurt if he was not careful. Pavel knew all too well the horror stories of those that dallied with polyjuice potion and got it wrong. Trying to change the formula like this was just asking for trouble. Besides, Pasha himself was not entirely human and God only knew what sort of havoc his giant heritage would play with Nico's body if they tried this without knowing all of the risks

Pasha set the notebook aside and said, "If you still want this, in a few years, we can try...but we will have to reach out to someone with more experience than us in these matters. Perhaps the potions and transfiguration teachers..."

OoC: ....

Galactic Fatcat

═══════════════════════════════════════Erizabesu【Eri】Yamada ! ⇣ 」
User Image
                                      The morning was proving to be quite stressful for a miss Erizabesu Yamada; preferably Eri. Under normal circumstances, she'd be excited for the Tournament but there was only a chance that she'd be picked and as so she wouldn't get excited about it unless it actually happened. Since she was representing her school and family, there was such a need to be perfect. Eri couldn't stand the stress to be perfect. In the end, maybe that was the reason for her behavior? The thumping in her chest felt better when she was doing something compared to the thumping now.

"Okay, baby. I'll be back later on, okay?" The black cat mewled at her, unwilling to be taken away from her owner for the rest of the year. Normally, Sweet Pea was attached to Eri's hip but Eri didn't want to take the chance to take her to Hogwarts and lose her. "Be good, I'll get in trouble if your tear up the house you know." And with that. The maid had come and gone with Sweet Pea.

Now, she was heading towards the entrance hall, high heels clacking on the floor furiously as she walked. It seemed like almost everyone was there already. At least she didn't miss the carriage... Eri looked around to see if she could find someone to talk to and found the perfect person. "Sebbie!" Normally, she would have given him a hug. But with the need to be perfect was really strong she wouldn't. She didn't want to ruin his uniform either. "You look good. Fff, you should give me tips on how to dress sometime." She bit her lip in frustration before looking down at her friend's feline companion. "You're taking Minette? I just sent Sweet Pea home with the maid." The uniform felt stiff but it was a stiffness that Eri had become very accustomed to growing up. The morning was spent ironing the uniform by hand. It was something her parents taught her. Magic wasn't efficient with everything after all.

"What do you think? Do I look... Good?" Really, she wanted to ask him if she looked like her mother but Eri had been purposefully avoiding parental talk with Sebastian for obvious reasons. She was trying her best to avoid that word, perfect, it brought a lot of stress to the usually stress-free woman. See, she was apart of the Yamada family but her mother was/is a Suzuki. It was two different families she had to represent. Perfect skin, perfect figure, perfect outfit, perfect posture, and perfect mannerisms. Everything she loathed but she could deal with it. After all, she's dealt with a lot worse.

⇢ ♛ ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████ ▾ ⊱
        freetousefreWITH ♦ Sebastian, others ♦ POSITION ♦ Entrance Hall ♦ DOING ♦ Stressing hardcore ♦ OUTFIT ♦ Nothing Special; Beauxbatons Uniform ♦ OOC ♦ First post finito. ~ ♦

Dis Gun Be Gud

The Book Keepers's Princess

Omnipresent Conversationalist

User Image

C A I D E N x J A M E S x H A R R I S O N
                                          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

tab Caiden glared at the new teacher, his betrothed's brother. He was going to make Caiden's life a living hell he figured.. it was not Caiden's fault that their parents had arranged the marriage, or that he was a good son and not about to dishonor his family. "My apologizes Fae, I did not mean to aim near you. I was aiming for the idiotic Gryffindor." he looked at Keegan, who was apparently now a professor.

tab "My wand please." he held out his hand for the wand, Caiden wished he could send a letter home explaining the outburst and how his betrothed and her brother were acting.. How both of them had not been disowned was lost upon him, for now though the engagement was still there, he would not be withdrawing and risk being disowned. He did not want to be disowned after all he had done to keep on his father's good side.

tab That was when he was asked to explain what he had done, "The Gryffindor insulted my Betrothed." That made all the sense in the world to him. He had to do what he needed to do to prove himself. Or at least that was how he had seen it even if they had not.

H O G W A R T S X P U R E B L O O D x S L Y T H E R I N

User Image

M A D I S O N x R O X A N N E x W E A T H E R L Y

tab Maddie rose and followed Ian at a decent distance, she would let him disarm the students before getting to close herself, but seeing that Caiden had already been disarmed the woman had to just shake her head. "Keegan give him back his wand. Mister Harrison that is not a valid reason, please note that in addition to whatever punishment these two have set up for you I want you cleaning bedpans for three months worth of Saturdays."

tab With that she turned to Ian and pulled out a potion from her purse. Pushing the pain potion into his hand and giving him a look that said he had better just take it and not argue.. They had a lot to do in a little bit of time in order to be ready for the visiting schools. She knew that he would also have a punishment for the pureblood that he would want to duel out. Maddie was not sure about letting Keegan take care of his sister or Caiden's punishments, points, or grades. But, that was her say. She did not even have a class she was the healer.

tab Realization hit her that she would have a lot more students to care for at the same time as her new baby was born. She would need someone to help in the hospital wing. She had the perfect idea for detentions.. Diaper duty. She would so have to talk to Ian about that later.

H O G W A R T S X M U G G L E B O R N x H E A L E R

User Image

N I C O L A I x D E M E T R I x B L A C K

tab Nico could not look at Pasha for a little bit while the silence was there, when he was told that he was loved Nico quickly responded "I love you as well." Reconsider this? But he had already considered it and had his heart set on it. Pasha had a point though, they were a little too young. "That's why I am researching and not just throwing together the potions and trying it without thought." Nico was almost offended that Pasha would think he would just throw it together.

tab Nico was a Black, he would get what he wanted in the end, but he would agree to wait and then consult with a few professionals who had more ideas of what they should or should not do. Including how it could possibly affect his body.. "Okay, five years, then we talk to a professional." he guessed that they could use a blood adoption potion or ritual, but that would not be easy either, and he would rather have his own baby. Pasha wanted to wait, and so Nico would wait.

tab The idea of not wanting to do it, or changing his mind would not even enter his mind. Nico knew what he wanted, he was not going to agree to change the fact he wanted too have a baby.

D U R M S T R A N G X P U R E B L O O D x S T U D E N T
                                          ENGLISH space RUSSIAN space BULGARAIN

Dapper Dabbler

8,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
x Leo Greyson x
x x Halfblood Daredevil x
Where: Great HallxxWith: Fae, Caiden, Ian, Keegan, Angiola, Madison xxDoing: Being a pestWearing: Go Go Gryffindor!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Leo hadn't missed the look that flashed over Fae's face when he helped her to her feet. She must've hit something on the way to the floor. Oops. He frowned a little, feeling rather bad for that. Just because Fae was his rival and he was hellbent to be better at anything and everything than her, that didn't mean he thought it was funny when she got hurt. Particularly not when it was his fault and he had been trying to help instead. Before he could ask if she was okay, however, she had started to speak. Apparently she knew this new teacher that had broken up the duel before it got any worse. Hearing his name was a bit of a surprise - Professor O'Carroll? - but now that he thought about it, didn't Fae had an older brother? Leo was certain he remembered hearing something about that.

"No fooling?" he asked in a low voice when Fae confirmed that this new teacher was indeed her brother, and that he would be taking over the Care of Magical Creatures lessons. Well well, wasn't that interesting? The teachers seemed to have things in hand, so Leo nudged Fae's arm and asked, "You alright?" He motioned at her leg as he asked, hoping that his haphazard attempt to get her out of the way of errant spells hadn't pulled of hurt anything. He would be pretty annoyed with himself if he caused Fae and injury that meant she wouldn't be able to compete.

In addition to the two professors, the matron of the hospital wing assigned Caiden a punishment. Cleaning bedpans...goddamn, that was too good! Leo couldn't help the squawk of laughter that escaped him and the snide remarks of, "Sucks to be you, ya t**t!" He might have gone on in that vein if not for a warning glance from Professor Archer. Besides, it looked like things were going to get good - Caiden seemed to think that he was going to get away with his behavior by saying that Leo had insulted his...wait. Back up a minute. What had he called Fae? His betrothed? Nah, nu-uh. That was just....what?!

"Are you off your nut?" Leo asked, staring incredulously at Caiden. However, it was becoming clear that no, Caiden wasn't completely mad. He was serious about him and Fae apparently being betrothed, and from the looks of things it was an arrangement that Fae hated while Caiden took very seriously. Leo couldn't help but start laughing all over again. "Can you hear me all the way back there in the 1500s ya p***k? Last I checked you can't own a person." Again, Leo might have carried on, but Professor Archer silenced him again, this time with a deduction of points. Leo frowned, but kept his tongue in check while Caiden's punishment was meted out.

Dapper Dabbler

8,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
x Ian Archer x
x x Bravery is being the only one who knows you are afraid x
Where: Great HallxxWith: Madison, Keegan, StudentsxxDoing: Possibly freaking outxxWearing: Cozy

User Image

In addition to the pain from his bad leg, Ian was starting to develop a headache. Pureblood and their idiotic traditions, it would figure that some sort of stupid 'betrothal' was at the root of this little squabble. He was barely able to conceal a smirk as Maddie told Caiden he would be cleaning bedpans. Leo had taken the opportunity to laugh and make a snide remark, though a cold look from Archer silenced him. When she pressed the little vial of pan potion into his hand, he frowned, but did not protest. Archer did not like taking it but if he were to make it through the day, he would need it. He tucked it into the pocket of his cardigan as Caiden tried to claim that Leo had somehow insulted Fae. Archer scoffed quietly. It worried him, honestly, how deluded the young man seemed to be.

Before Archer could speak, Leo again burst out, again with some rather choice insults and a few smart remarks. "That is enough out of you, Mr. Greyson. You're not helping things, making them worse to be honest. 10 points from Gryffindor for failure to hold your tongue." The teenager frowned, but quieted down once again. Once Leo had been handled, Ian turned his attention to Caiden, contemplating the punishment for his (relatively) unprovoked attack. "Now, Mr. Harrison, I hope you realized that this is a serious infraction on your part. You're just lucky that our guests from Beauxbatons and Durmstrang have not yet arrived. For this grave error in judgement, I shall be deducting fifty points from Slytherin. In addition to cleaning the bedpans for Madam Weatherly, I will also expect to see you for detention every Wednesday and Saturday evening. I won't bar you from the Tournament - that is a decision for the Headmaster to make. However, I will be watching you very closely."

As Archer turned to the new teacher to introduce himself, Leo apparently lost control of his tongue again. The Gryffindor shouted triumphantly, "HA! Suck on that ya stuck-up son of a -" "Mr. Greyson. I shall see you in detention as well." Archer'd had about enough of the two teenagers and their petty little rivalry. He waved a hand dismissively, effectively ending the issue. Then he turned to the young man that had introduced himself as the new Care of Magical Creatures teacher. Keegan O'Carroll....Fae's brother, presumably. They looked enough alike to have been family.

"A pleasure to meet you, Keegan," Ian stated, giving the man's hand a short, firm shake, "I'm Ian Archer, I teach the Defense Against the Dark Arts classes. Shall we move this conversation outside? Unless I am mistaken, the first of our guests is arriving." The Headmaster had made his way outside to the lakeshore - the Durmstrang ship was arriving.

Dapper Dabbler

8,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
x Pavel Boryev x
x x There are causes worth dying for, but none worth killing for x
Where: Below deck, in our cabinxxWith: My Nico and NinaxxDoing: Asking questionsxxWearing: Properly Dressed

User Image

Pasha nodded as Nico spoke saying, "I don't doubt that you've done your research, Nico. I just think..." He sighed and shook his head, walking over to the porthole of their cabin and peering out at the ocean. Truth be told, Pavel just wasn't ready to start a family. It had a sense of finality to it. It was Pavel's final year at Durmstrang and he could see freedom on the horizon, freedom from his father, from his family. He loved Nico and would give him any thing, even this. But...just not yet. Nico had his heart set on a child but Pavel just was not ready for such a thing yet.

The boat shifted and creaked, and slowly the water outside began to rise. Or rather, the ship began to slowly sink beneath the waves. Soon the view out the porthole was nothing but darkness, the enchanted ship making its way to the Black Lake of Hogwarts School. Five years, Nicolai said. Pavel supposed that was enough time for him to work out his wanderlust and be ready to settled down. Nico would be out of school by then. Yes, five years would be enough time for him. Then they would start their family. Pavel turned away from the porthole and walked back over to Nicolai, tucking a stray strand of dark hair behind his boyfriend's ear. "You know, I spoil you," he teased.

Just as Pavel leaned down and brushed his lips against Nico's, the ship began to rise to the surface once more. "Sounds like we've arrived," Pasha switched to English and commented, smiling as sunlight began to stream through the porthole once more. Taking Nicolai's hand, Pavel turned and headed back towards the upper deck of the ship, eager to see Hogwarts School and all the new and interesting sights that the Tournament promised.

Dapper Dabbler

8,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
x Sebastian LaGrenouille x
x x Seventh Son of a Seventh Son x
Where: Entrance HallxxWith: ErixxDoing: Boarding the carriageWearing: Proper Uniform

The small crowd was steadily growing as the departure time grew closer. Sebastian shifted his weight from one leg to another, scratching Minette under the chin after settling the feline into his arms again. Truth be told, the cat never was far from her master. She had been born shortly before Sebastian started at Beauxbatons and had been his companion since. Even now the cat purred contently in the young man's arms, allowing her human to lavish attention on her. She probably would have thrown a fit if he had tried to leave her behind. Both boy and cat turned as someone called to Sebastian. There were few people that could call him that and get away with it, and the voice in question belonged to one of those people.

"Good morning, Eri," Sebastian greeted the girl, chuckling a little when she complimented him. "You'd never guess I was in a pond fifteen minutes ago, eh?" he asked as he shifted Minette's weight. He supposed it had to do with the proper posture and bearing that his aunt had drilled into him, along with the fact that his uniforms were always meticulously maintained. That seemed to be the norm at their school, as much as he disliked it. He nodded when asked about the cat responding, "She'd have a fit if I tried to leave her. Besides...we're flying there, and she keeps me calm." Sebastian really didn't want to risk a panic attack while they were flying. Minette was his companion, but she also helped to keep him "grounded" so to speak.

The question of whether she looked good of not was met with a reply of, "Lovely as ever. Good to see that you're coming along. I...wasn't really certain if I should attend or not." For obvious reasons. The post owl had come and gone, bringing with it a letter from his brother Emile. He was a Healer but had taken a leave from the Wizarding hospital where he worked in order to care for their father in his sundown days. Sebastian supposed that he should have been sad that his father was on the verge of passing but really, he was relieved. Edouard LaGrenouille was pushing his seventies. That was relatively young for a man in this day and age. However, he had been ill for several months. His passing was no longer a question of if, but when. Emile had stopped trying to treat his illness and had instead been making his last months as comfortable as possible. Sebastian would be glad when his father was no longer suffering.

Looking for a change of topic Sebastian asked, "What do you think it will be like?" He had never been to Hogwarts, and had ready only a few bits and pieces about the school here and there. He was dying to see what it would be like. He knew that there was a massive lake on the school grounds. Exploring it was something that he was dearly hoping that he would be able to do, particularly knowing that a colony of Merfolk lived within the waters.

No sooner had Sebastian asked than the carriage doors opened and Professor Flanagan gave the word to begin boarding. "I suppose that's our cue," Sebastian said, smiling at Eri.

Dapper Dabbler

8,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
x Ciaran Flanagan x
x x Beauxbatons Divination Master x
Where: Entrance HallxxWith: StudentsxxDoing: Departing!Wearing: Teacher's Attire

Soon after the carriage landed, the doors squng open. Cutting the conversation with Lydia short, Ciaran quickly moved to one side of the door. He cleared his throat and put the tip of his wand to the side of his neck, just below his jawline. When he next spoke, her words echoed out across the area. "The carriage is leaving for Hogwarts right now! If you are attending the Tournament, you have five minutes to hurry and board!"

There was a bit of rushing to and fro as the students quickly boarded the carriage. The teachers keept watch to ensure that no one was left behind by mistake. Ciaran made sure to check off names as students boarded, though he had to keep out a sharp eye and make sure that he didn't miss anyone in the crowd of students hurrying to find space to sit.

Mind you, if anyone was left behind, he didn't doubt that they would find another way. Floo powder perhaps. Ciaran shivered at the mere thought. He hated traveling by Floo pwder. The smell of soot and ash provoked a panicked feeling, the fight-or-flight response. He just couldn't handle fire. It was a fear spawned in childhood. He had been the target of quite a bit of teasing from his schoolmates - it happened when your mother-figures were co-headmistresses of the school that you attended. However, one such student had carried a personal vendetta that had resulted in Ciaran being shoved into a fireplace at the age of nine. He had recovered and thanks to his aunt Chloe's proficiency with medical magic, Ciaran hadn't even been left with a single physical scar. The mental and emotional scars were a different story...

Ciaran shook his head to clear away those thoughts, returning his attention to the matter at hand. A few straying students hurriedly boarded the carriage, and Ciaran followed them soon after. The carriage was enchanted to be far bigger on the inside than it seemed. Rather like the Hogwarts train, it was split into compartments, able to hold no more than four persons each. Once they arrived at Hogwarts, the carriage's inner compartments would transform again, into small rooms to hold four students apeice with teacers given their own. That was where they would be staying during the Tournament. But first, they had to get there.

Ciaran made his way through the little hallway to an empty compartment, slipping inside. He sat down and placed his bag at his feet, then drew a book from within the bag and settled in for a read. It wasn't a long journey to Scotland - certainly not as long as Durmstrang's trek would be - but he would need to pass the time somehow. The book was a Muggle work, one that his aunt Maeve had given to Ciaran for his last birthday. Called Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil, the book had held Ciaran's attention since he had gotten it. It took place in the United States, in the city of Savannah. Ciaran had decided that was where his summer travels would take him next year, even if the place was far different from what was described in the book.

Removing a worn silk bookmark from between the pages, Ciaran settled in to read and to wait until the carriage made landfall in Scotland.

Supreme Unicorn

6,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

{ company: Caiden, Leo, Archer, Keegan, & Madison location: Hogwarts Great Hall mood: completely furious wearing: school wear }

Fae rolled her eyes, nodding in confirmation of Leo's question."Apparently our last professor had a nasty run-in with a hippogriff during the summer holiday." She flushed slightly when he proceeded to ask if she was alright, tossing the best smirk she could manage his way and waving the question off. "Perfectly fine. It'll take a lot more than a little fall to get me out of the competition. You'll just have to try harder." She nearly broke down into a giggle fit when he called Caiden a t**t, but she was suddenly far more distracted by something Caiden had just said. The Gryffindor insulted my Betrothed.

Out loud. He'd called her his betrothed, out loud, for every curious onlooker to hear in the near-silent Great Hall. Fae could faintly hear Leo calling him out, but it sounded like it was coming from a distance. She could feel the blood rising to her face - a mixture of embarrassment and rage - and took a step towards Caiden without thinking. I'm going to kill him, she thought to herself furiously, reaching for her wand. Tournament and school and house points and everything else be damned, I'm going to to kill him. But before she could, Keegan's arm was suddenly cutting across the space between them, Fae's wand dangling from his fingertips. She turned to see him giving her a look that said she clearly needed to calm down. Her hair was turning blood red from the tips upwards, her eyes nearly four shades darker than per usual. Fae was so seething by this point, she didn't really care. The fact she was a metamorphmagus was no big secret - unlike her engagement.

Unarmed and knowing that she'd most likely be banned from entering the Tournament if she tackled her so-called fiance to the ground and broke his nose in, Fae simply gave her fellow Slytherin a look so scathing she hoped against hope it would actually burn him. "Gee, Caiden," she hissed viciously. "Why the bloody hell don't you say it louder next time? Merlin knows there has to have been someone who didn't hear you!" She was humiliated. She had never wanted this idiotic arrangement to become general knowledge - especially not to Leo, one of the few people who treated her as if she were completely and utterly normal; not like a Pureblood, not like a Slytherin, and certainly not like someone's "betrothed".

"Fae..." the voice was Keegan's, trying to calm her down, but she was far beyond listening. She snatched her wand back out of his hand, sliding it back into her pocket before she ended up in detention with both of the boys. The only thing that was keeping her from storming out was her pride. She simply couldn't let herself back down and run away to hide. No matter how much she wanted to. Instead, Fae smoothed her hands down her hair, the color fading back to its typical white, all except for one cold, icy streak of pale blue that she tucked behind her ear. Judging from how quickly Professor Archer had put Leo in his place, she knew she should hold her tongue, but she couldn't resist getting the last word against Caiden, not after he'd attacked her friend for no damn good reason.

"I'd rather a dragon eat me during the first task of this tournament than marry you," she said quietly, venomously. "So sod off, and keep your nose out of my buisness." She glanced over at Leo, biting her lip anxiously as she silently worried over how he was going to react to all this. "Mind taking a bit of a walk with me?" she asked quietly. "I could use some fresh air." The look in her eye was clearly saying I'll explain everything, but if I have to be near him for one more second I'm going to kill him.

║▌│█│║▌║│█║▌│║║█║█ User ImageUser ImageUser Image ║▌│█║▌│║║█║│█║▌│║║█║█

OOC:...

Dis Gun Be Gud

Lightamongthedark

Supreme Unicorn

6,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

{ company: Fae, Caiden, Leo, Archer, Madison location: Hogwarts - Great Hall mood: already regretting his new job wearing: as dressy as he ever gets }

It was safe to say this was not even close to what Keegan had imagined the start of term being like. Although truthfully, he wasn't at all surprised. If anything, he was more surprised that Fae hadn't started the fight herself simply due to Caiden getting within five feet of her. He only hoped that she wasn't too angry at him for stepping in to stop things before they'd gotten out of hand. Merlin knew he hated Caiden just as much as she did. He just hoped he wasn't making it too clear to everyone else by the slight smile that tugged at his lips when he saw the stuck up little aristocrat glaring at him.

Keegan didn't even hesitate to keep a hold of Caiden's wand until he heard a rather familiar voice telling him to hand it over. He glanced up to see two faces approaching, one a teacher he didn't recognize, and the other Miss Weatherly. He clearly remembered her as the same healer who'd been hired on at Hogwarts back when he was still a student. Not wanting to make any sort of bad impressions, he slipped Caiden's wand back into his hand with no objection, although he was clearly still a bit on edge. He wouldn't hesitate to throw Caiden into a wall if he so much as looked at Fae wrong.

Keegan crossed his arms over his chest with a small sigh of relief, waiting for punishments to be doled out before he made any introductions. It didn't seem like Fae had gotten herself into any trouble yet, but as for her friend... he found himself glancing over to the Gryffindor in question, taking note of the ink he could see showing from around the boy's robes. While it was clear he himself had no room to talk, Keegan couldn't help but silently size Leo up, taking notice of what clearly seemed to be an inability to keep his mouth shut. Keegan made a mental note to ask Fae about him later on, considering she typically did all she could to avoid her brother ever meeting anyone she so much as talked to at school.

As distracted as he was, he nearly didn't snap back in time to stop Fae from blowing Caiden's head off as he made the mistake of bringing up their betrothal in front of everyone in attendance. s**t, Keegan thought to himself, his hand moving towards the wand sticking out of Fae's pocket before she'd even fully grasped what Caiden had said. If looks could kill, Keegan would have been dead on the floor when Fae realized that he was already a step ahead of her. He returned her glare with an equally severe look - making it very clear that she needed to cool her temper. He watched her hair and eyes change in a matter of seconds, and was suddenly very glad he'd gotten to her wand before she did. She only lost control of her ability like that when her emotions were sincerely out of control.

Normally, he would have enjoyed watching her verbally rip into Caiden, but Keegan knew very well if she kept it up, she'd land herself in detention right next to him without even thinking. "Fae.." it was a gentle warning, but a warning all the same. One she seemed to acknowledge as she took her wand back from him, her eyes quickly lightening back to their normal green-grey. Thinking the situation was finally defused, Keegan let out a sigh of relief - only to nearly smack his sister in the back of the head as she decided to get one last biting quip in before she called it quits. Shaking his head in frustration, he turned towards the man who introduced himself as Professor Archer and gladly shook his hand. "The pleasure's mine," he said with a half-hearted smile that gave away how exhausted he already was. "That sounds like a fantastic idea, actually," he agreed, giving his sister one last glance before turning to follow the other teacher outside.

║▌│█│║▌║│█║▌│║║█║█ ║▌│█║▌│║║█║│█║▌│║║█║█

OOC: Bleh, sorry if it seemed a bit rushed. I'm half asleep and emotionally drained from Fae's little outburst xD

Lightamongthedark

Dis Gun Be Gud

User Image

M A D I S O N x R O X A N N E x W E A T H E R L Y

tab Maddie shook her head at the group before looking around to see what her other students were doing, checking to make sure they were all okay before looking at Fae "Miss O'Carroll, Mister Grayson. Are you both okay from your fall?" she asked gently, they had both taken a tumble after all. Her job was to make sure that the students were safe and healthy. That was a job she took very seriously, almost to an obsessive point.

tab She did not say anything about the betrothal, pureblood families had a lot of issues with moving on with the times if you asked her, but no one ever did. She had been a hufflepuff when she was in school, as loyal friend. She rested one hand on her stomach, the baby was being very active today, overly so.

tab The healer glanced at Caiden, she was worried about his mental well being, the toll the stress was taking on him could not be good. Yet, there was nothing that she could do to help him. That was upsetting, very upsetting for the young hormonal healer. "The other schools will be here shortly, we should go greet them." with that she started walking towards the doors. That was when she realized they had already decided that and started that way.

H O G W A R T S X M U G G L E B O R N x H E A L E R

User Image

C A I D E N x J A M E S x H A R R I S O N

tab Caiden had to take a deep breath after being told off, he could not get into anymore trouble. He could not risk being disowned, that would be the worse thing in the world. Caiden would rather die then be disowned. Hearing Fae snap at him, and the Gryffindor say what he had said hurt more then Caiden would care to admit. He did not like Fae romantically at all, but she was smart and pretty. She would make great heirs and she was the one his father wanted him to marry.

tab Being told that she would rather the dragon eat her then marry him was a tough pill to swallow, was he really that bad looking? Did she think he would make a bad husband? He was doubting himself, he swallowed but said nothing as he turned and walked off. He would have to send something tomorrow, a courting present of some sort. Maybe some flowers, chocolate or something else. He was too busy thinking about the perfect gift for her

tab Hearing her ask the Gryffindor to go on a walk with her was a huge snap in his brain, but still he kept walking off to see the other schools arrive, his father had gone to Durmstrang, they were planning on sending his little brother there when he turned eleven as well. So maybe he could met someone who could watch over his brother next year.

H O G W A R T S X P U R E B L O O D x S L Y T H E R I N

User Image

N I C O L A I x D E M E T R I x B L A C K

tab Nico smiled when Pasha agreed to five years, he was so happy, he figured there was quite a bit they could still do with the child, it was not hard to tote around an infant. Or at least that was what Nico thought... Not that Nico had much experience with little kids or babies he just knew they were cute and he wanted one. "Research is important, it could take another seven years to even come up with a theory that might work let alone one that does work. So it could be longer then five years."

tab He gave Pasha a soft little smiled when his hair was pushed behind his ear and a soft kiss against his lips, he gave him a soft kiss back. "I reward you for spoiling me though." Nico gave Pasha a coy smile, he was going to have so much fun that night. He loved Pasha's giant heritage, after all it was not just his height that was large. Not that he loved Pasha just for the sex, he would admit that was a fun part. But he loved Pasha for just being Pasha. "I love you so much, and I hate English and those Brits."

D U R M S T R A N G X P U R E B L O O D x S T U D E N T
                                          ENGLISH space RUSSIAN space BULGARAIN

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces