Dapper Dabbler

8,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
┏━ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ━┓
x Leo Greyson x
x x Halfblood Daredevil x
Where: GreenhousexxWith: FaexxDoing: TalkingWearing: Go Go Gryffindor!
┗━ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx━┛

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Once they were in the greenhouse, Leo shrugged off his robe and draped it over a workbench. He rolled the sleeves of his shirt up to his elbows and leaned against one of the worktables. He nodded when Fae spoke, surprised as Caiden being able to shut his mouth for as long as he had. Leo would have thought that the p***k would have been telling everyone that would listen that he and Fae were betrothed. It seemed like the sort of petty thing that he would brag about. He scoffed quietly when Fae mentioned his mom muttering, "Sounds like someone had their head pretty deep in denial to me." He didn't know anyone that would react calmly to being told that they were betrothed to someone. Particularly someone as awful as Caiden was. In his opinion, Fae's mother was lucky that Keegan had snatched Fae's wand. He would have turned her into a bug and squashed her if he had been in Fae's shoes. What kind of parents tried to control their child's future like that?

He frowned when Fae explained further, saying that her father had not approved of the arrangement and that without him she felt as if she were trapped. The prize money for the Tournament was brought up, Fae stating that she intended to win and use it to cut ties with her mother completely. For a moment, Leo thought that mayb he shouldn't enter if that was the case. However, he decided that if he didn't enter, and Fae found out that was why, she'd probably beat him black and blue for it. Leo decided that he would still enter...but if he won, he wasn't keeping the prize money all to himself. Fae didn't deserve to be trapped in a betrothal over something as stupid and petty as mere money. Leo's parents had taught him that money was only worth it if you used it to help another, a lesson strengthened by their fostering and use of their good fortune to help others back home.

Leo grinned a little as Fae thanked him for pulling her out of the way. "Don't worry about it," he said as he stood up straight again, "I mean, when I get picked for the Tournament, I want it to be because I was the best choice. Not because my closest competition was in the hospital wing with an extra limb or something." He shrugged when she apologized adding, "It sucks but I guess I should learn to shut the hell up every once in a while." Maybe if he was lucky Professor Archer would see what an absolute wanker Caiden was and he'd let Leo off the hook. Yeah, that'll be the day Leo thought. But he could dream, couldn't he? Leo wandered over and peered down at a flowerbed full of moly blossoms. What had the Herbology book said about them? That they protected against dark enchantments? Maybe I should start carrying one, he thought. God knew that Caiden would probably be seeking out his revenge for getting points lost and getting him clapped into detention. He picked one of the flowers and peered down at it, lost in thought for a moment or two.

After a bit of wool-gathering Leo turned back to Fae. "I'll tell you this right now," he said, back to his usual joking self, "Don't think I'm gonna treat you any differently just because you're some t**t's trophy wife. You're still my biggest competition in this Tournament and I'm not gonna go down without a fight.

OoC: ....

The Book Keepers's Princess

Omnipresent Conversationalist

User Image

L E O NA R D x M A T H E W x H A R I N G T O N
                                          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

tab Leonard glanced at Caius, his antics could be quite annoying at time. A little flick of a wand would silence him, but that would make a horrible introduction. He normally had no problem with Caius's antics, but today Leonard was a bit stressed. This was a light school, while he could be here and take care of his students, there was nothing to say that the other schools and their staff would give him any respect.

tab "Oh, my apologize I thought Caius would introduce me, he likes to talk you see. I am Professor Harington, I teach the Dark Arts." he was not ashamed of his subject, he just hated the way people responded. It would be more dangerous to try to control them at twenty or thirty then start learning at eleven. That was how Leonard saw it and so far it had been working with his students, he had yet to have a student go completely crazy from using the Dark Arts, unlike Hogwarts.

tab "May we go into the castle?" Leonard wished to uncover his face, but he could not while still outside. He really wanted a nice goblet of mermaid blood. He had a taste for that, and had brought his own house elf to fetch his blood and bring it to him. That was not something he would trust the Light schools with. Nothing of theirs was going anywhere near his mouth. "Caius, make sure the students know on Tuesday we will be taking lessons in the forest, but not to go there before that." he knew that Caius would want to go and at least one or so students and if he took them as a group he could teach them and protect them while letting the students and Caius explore safely.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                          D U R M S T R A N G X V A M P I R E x D A R K..A R T S..P R O F E S S O R

Supreme Unicorn

6,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

{ company: Leo location: Hogwarts - Greenhouses mood: playful, competitive wearing: school wear }

To be honest, Fae was a bit worried that Leo would re-think entering the Tournament because of what she'd told him. The last thing she wanted was anyone's pity - especially his. Hell, she probably would have hexed him if he'd even tried to say he was sorry or offer not to put his name in the Goblet of Fire. She nearly sighed in relief when he said he would still be entering, a smirk coming over her face at his comment. "Sure, when you get picked," she replied with a roll of her eyes. "Though I have to say, it's a shame we can't have two entries for Hogwarts like they had during the last Tournament. That way I could kick your arse twice as hard." There was a wicked little glint in her eyes that said she was quickly getting over this morning's debacle. It was odd, but even though ninty-percent of their conversations involved trying to one-up each other, she rather enjoyed Leo's company.

She laughed out loud at his next comment, watching as he turned his attention to a bed of flowers she didn't quite recognize. Again, herbology wasn't exactly her best subject, except for a few plants she knew only due to the fact that they tied in with her creature studies. "Ah, but Leo," she said with a dramatic little sigh, clapping a hand over her heart, "you just wouldn't be you if you ever managed to keep your mouth shut. It would make Hogwarts so much more dull, and Merlin knows it's already bad enough without any sort of technology from this century." Fae would have probably given her left arm for a telly at this point. There were always several shows that she missed out on during the school year, and with Keegan teaching here instead of staying at home, he wouldn't even be able to record them for her as he typically did. Not to mention they'd be missing out on Quidditch season with the tournament going on - rather unfortunate, considering she'd very much been looking forward to winning the Cup for her house. She decided to challenge Leo to a one-on-one match later on, some night when they could sneak out of the castle. It wouldn't be quite the same as a real game, but she hated the thought of letting all that practice she'd done over the summer go to waste. She'd have to give a bit of thought to how they could keep score, but otherwise...

As the two went quiet for a moment, Fae found her thoughts trailing off. Her eyes were on Leo as he examined the greenhouse plants, looking over the numerous tattoos that covered what she could see of his arms. She had to admit, they looked good on him. She'd debated on getting her own at some point - but it was another thing she simply didn't have the money for at the moment, and there was no way in hell her mother would pay for her "proper" young daughter to have any ink done. As Leo began to turn back, Fae snapped back to attention, realizing she'd been staring for a good minute or so longer than was probably appropriate.

She grinned deviously in response to his words. "Trophy wife, hmm?" she replied, raising an eyebrow. "Goodness Leo, you flatterer. Don't make me blush. But let's be honest, I'm more like your only competition in this Tournament." Salazar knew no one could ever accuse Fae of having low confidence. Call it the typical Slytherin attitude, but she was determined to win this Tournament and not only be rid of her mother and Caiden once and for all, but also prove to her overbearing brother that she was very much capable of taking care of herself.

║▌│█│║▌║│█║▌│║║█║█ User ImageUser ImageUser Image ║▌│█║▌│║║█║│█║▌│║║█║█

OOC:...

Dis Gun Be Gud
User Image

❁❁❁

User Image

User Image

Blaze zipped up his last duffel bag, relieved that packing was finally finished, and that the stressful part was over. Pulling on his boots and grabbing his wand from his bedside table, he slipped it in his back pocket, extinguished the candles lighting the room and exited towards the courtyard where the carriage awaited. It seemed the only upside to the lengthly trip was the none of the annoying first years were coming, and silently thanked the ministry for banning those under the age of seventeen to compete in the triwizard cup. He remembred hearing about the competition a couple years back and how the diggory boy became famous by being murdered by the dark lord. It really was a shame though, Cedric was so pretty.
Entering the courtyard, Blaze gazed at the sky and it's numerous fluffy clouds blocking the sun's intense rays. The weather was perfect, perhaps a good omen for their trip and the year to come. Blaze didn't really mind spending his last years away from beauxbatons, having been here for so long through school it would be nice to have a change. Also, he was sure that Hogwarts had a whole new array of gorgeous boys to occupy his time with. What is the phrase they say again? "International Magical Cooperation?" Indeed.
The carriage that awaited was quaint in size and made of a handsome wood, drawn by eight winged horses. One of the perks of attending beauxbatons was the display of style that never ceased to amaze him. Of course that's how everyone was taught at beauxbatons, that style and looks was above all most important. Blaze gracefully walked up the steps, careful to not let his luggage catch him off balance on the elegant step ladder. The inside was both cozy and spacious, yet quirky and dollhouse-like. He passed several compartments before he found one with enough space. Sebastian was talking to a girl he didn't recognize while playing with his cat.
Blaze had stayed with Sebastian and his aunt one summer between his third and fourth year but hadn't seen a lot of him since then. Which might seem odd seeing how they wen't to the same school, but somehow their paths rarely crossed. Blaze knocked on the compartment door, catching Sebastian's attention. He threw him a shy smile and pointed at the seat across from him with a raised brow, inquiring if he would allow entery and share a compartment with him for the ride.

User Image

❁❁❁

Outfit

Galactic Fatcat

═══════════════════════════════════════Erizabesu【Eri】Yamada ! ⇣ 」
User Image
                                      Sebastian just seemed to be there when she finished doing that stupid charm. Honestly, she was hardly paying attention at the moment. But she did catch his question and she just scooted herself closer to the wall of the carriage as she thought about it.

In the end she just kind of shrugged. "The other schools? Well, as you know.. I went to Durmstrang for a year... It wasn't very exciting." Eri crinkled her nose at the thought of the one year she spent at that school. "My group of friends there were into the forbidden spell thing; I don't do curses." She was more of a Charm and Transfiguration sort of person. "They're a different kind of strict from Beaubatons. I have high expectations for them and their champion." Honestly, Eri wasn't sure if she was talking like this because she was feeling so high-strung about the whole day and how everything from this day was supposed to go; or if she actually talked this way. She'd rather go with the latter.

When Eri thought about Hogwarts she just thought about what she intended to do once she got there and that kind of made her relax. "All I can think about is the Forbidden Forest." She snickered a bit. "I had the opportunity to transfer there when I was younger but I thought it was too unrefined... I don't care what anyone else says because in my opinion it's pretty bad." Then again, Eri had attended more schools than the average student. "Maybe I'm biased? I don't know... I wasn't a huge fan of the school; just the terrain that surrounds it." Because he was talking to Erizabesu Yamada and she drove their asses off of a cliff once. Last year.

When someone knocked on the door to their compartment Eri kind of silenced herself. She looked over but didn't particularly say anything. Mostly because she wasn't the one being addressed. Really, she didn't care if someone sat with them. Hopefully the carriage will put the pedal to the metal and get them there soon.

⇢ ♛ ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████ ▾ ⊱
        freetousefreWITH ♦ Sebastian; Person? ♦ POSITION ♦ Carriage Compartment ♦ DOING ♦ Nothing but sitting ♦ OUTFIT ♦ Nothing Special; Beauxbatons Uniform ♦ OOC ♦ xxxxx ♦

Dis Gun Be Gud

Divorced Ladykiller

9,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
User Image
                                Luminitsa Riley Scott
                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHellox D A R K N E S S x My x old x friend x I'vex Come
                                xxx TO SPEAK WITH YOU AGAIN
                                x IN x DISGUISEx IN x THE x SKIES x THERE'S x A x FIREx IN x MY x EYES
                                xxxxxxxxxxxAND I'M HOLDING THE WORLD IN MY HANDS
                                IN RESTLESS DREAMS I WALKED ALONE
                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxON MY OWNxxxxxxxxxxxxxx COMING HOME

Well this was interesting. She had chosen to make her way to the lake and stopped short. A few students had also managed to come to where she was, along with Archer and the new teacher apparently. Hazel eyes shot to the water as the ship emerged and she sucked in a breath. Drumstrang was the one her mother detested. She found the lot a bit too much of dark arts lovers. She would comment on how they were usually bad witches and wizards. But she would not entirely judge them yet. Besides, she was going to win this tournament.
            As the others disembarked she noted four. Two were bigger, and seemed to hold different stances. One seemed in high spirits, beaming and even greeting Archer and the new teacher. The other seemed to be brooding. She wondered if he had not want to come along. Next came a pair, together holding hands. Both were males though vastly different. One was rather large. Intimidating as he looked, with blonde hair and fair skin, he didn’t seem a threat. The other was also fair skinned but darker hair and bright eyes. They were most likely students. She glanced at the teachers than the students. She inhaled a breath. The largest student from Drumstrang looked nervous, while the other looked…reluctant.

Well here goes nothing. Against her mother’s words she stepped forward. Many eyes shot to her frame and she could feel people whispering behind her back. But she didn’t care. For one thing, she had made it her goal to spate herself from her sister as much as possible. She wanted to be so unlike her, even if it got her into trouble. Besides, this would be her competition. And weren’t they supposed to be merging with the schools? Like being nice to them? She gulped and took another step, extending her hand. “I, on behalf of my school, would like to welcome you two to Hogwarts. I also would like to wish you good luck in the tournament. I for one hope our school wins of course, but would also like to give you good luck.” Not that the larger male looked like he needed. In fact he towered over her by a lot. “I’m Luminitsa by the way.”

"FOOLS" SAID I, "YOU DON'T KNOW SILENCE LIKE CANCER GROWS HEAR MY WORDS AND I MIGHT TEACH YOU TAKE MY ARMS THAT I MIGHT REACH YOU" BUT MY WORDS, LIKE SILENT RAINDROPS FELL
                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx LETTING GOX LETTING GO NOW X I BRING THE END JUST LIKE ANX ARCHANGEL
                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCARRY ON X COMING HOME X BURNING DOWN X DIE BY FIRE AND BEGIN AGAIN
                                          AND WHISPERED IN THE SOUNDS OF SILENCE
                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx THE X SOUND X OF X SILENCE
                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx THEX SOUNDX OF X SILENCE

Out. Of. Cake. Text

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces