Beloved Regular

4,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

нarmony
¤·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.

xxxxxShe smiled warmly when he spoke her name and told her that he wouldn't mind mentoring her for the school year. Her smile grew, the feeling of acceptance was something she hadn't felt in quite a long time. And, he said he could teach her to control her powers in a way that she couldn't imagine, this excited her. She thought her powers were pretty well under control, but he was an expert in their art. and knew more than she ever could learn on her own.

xxxxxHer smile grew wider when he offered to be her mentor, "Yes!" She said, slightly too excitedly. She calmed herself down as much as she could, though, her hands grew a bit colder from the excitement. It crossed her mind that she'd be spending a lot of time with him during the mentorship and she would have to control her girlish habits when it came to him. She couldn't help but admire him, she found him handsome and he understood her powers in a way only Jeremiah ever had. It might prove to be difficult, but she wasn't going to give up the opportunity. "When do we start?" She asked, wondering if the tutoring would be like a class or more exclusive or often than a regular teaching period.

OOC//

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Secret love, my escape, take me far far away.
.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·¤
Secret love, are you there? Will you answer my prayer?

amanthamarie's Husband

Quotable Genius

8,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

Nephet Fields

'The man in me is a saint the wolf is an animal'

Nephet smiled and nodded to her excitement "Of course we can start as soon as your ready, but I think it would be better to wait till you get used to the school maybe we can make it an after classes tutoring depending on how often we need to meet depends on how quickly you learn, and how much free time you have, but I am happy to take you under my wing, and teach you." The sign that was advertising the fact that he was tutoring turned into a block of ice without him even looking at it, and it shattered.

He only planned to mentor one, and it seemed like it was going to be her of course there was always a chance she would either not need his teachings or not like the way he trained. He did have a friendly demeanor, but when it came to training he took the strenuous hard path. It wouldn't be easy one of the quickest way to gaining the most control. He would gauge how well her first day goes to see if she could really handle it.

'I hope I can make a good impression on my students'

Beloved Regular

4,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

нarmony
¤·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.

xxxxxHarmony smiled as he spoke, her heart thudding in her chest. She was doing exactly what Jeremiah had sent her to do and all on the first day. She hadn't even made it to her dorm yet and she'd acquired a private tutor. A bit of disappointment crossed her face when he mentioned putting off the tutoring until she was used to the school. She couldn't quite think of anything she had to do other than dropping off her single back at her dorm. She guessed she could wander around the campus and learn where everything was.

xxxxxShe flinched as the block of ice shattered, leaving nothing behind of the sign he'd been sitting with. She wondered if he did this, without even looking at the sign. He was definitely more trained than she was, this made her smile, to have such a talented man teaching her. "Sir, would you like to show me around the campus? Teach me where everything is? Maybe, then, we could start the lessons sooner?" She asked, trying to mask her excitement about the last question. Her face warmed slightly whenever she spoke to him, a girlish habit that most girls her age tended to show when around a crush. The thought made her face warm a bit more, bringing some color to her cheeks.

OOC//

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Secret love, my escape, take me far far away.
.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·¤
Secret love, are you there? Will you answer my prayer?
ChibiLolitaPop
♫ ♪ ღ♫ ♪ ღ♫ ♪ ღ
↘Evangeline Rae Sommers↙

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
"Heaven is where you are."
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

User Image
Andrew started speaking words she'd never heard in her life. The moment he stopped walking, her green-gray eyes locked onto him. Every word sounded like bells, a wonderful sound indeed! Her heart raced as he filled her heart with honesty and promises; she would be thinking about those urges as well. They always said humans weren't perfect, but everything was created, doesn't that make her imperfect as well? She let him talk on and then the words, that question she long to hear. Her eyes grew wide and in that instant, she wanted to jump on him and hug him tight. Her mind was running a little show of its own. Tinier versions of her running around like chickens with their heads cut off screaming "SAY YES DAMN YOU!", she was totally dumbfounded and ready to faint.

Fortunately she held composure and smiled sweetly, of course she would want to go out with him, show him everything he dreamed of and more. "Yes....Yes I'll go out with you!", she jumped up and down like a kid who just got a new toy. She hugged him tight and kissed his cheek yet again and giggled uncontrollably. The little ones in her heads lit fireworks and did back flips which is something Eva really wanted to do but two things were holding her back, her shoes and her dress. For now, she just hugged Andrew again and smiled. " I GOT A BOYFRIEND!", she thought. For once, someone liked her for who she was.

User Image

Andrew Theodore Baker

Andrew was left stunned and pleasantly squeezed as Evangeline, who had proceeded to jump up and down uncontrollably, kiss him on the cheek twice in a row, and finally seized him in a fierce, glorious hug. Andrew's eyes went wide as saucers, but quickly wrapped his arms tightly around his new girlfriend's shoulders and soft warm wings, and kissed her forehead through her silky locks of hair. He squeezed, and gently rubbed her back, breathing in a deep, shuddering breath that went throughout his entire body. She wanted to go out...with HIM. He had someone. He HAD SOMEBODY. It was too much. He screwed his eyes closed, as tightly as they would go, and breathed in the intoxicating scent of her body and hair. He gently kissed her cheek again as she giggled into his chest, leaving his chest shivering in delight at the sound and sensation.
"Oh, thank god..." He whispered into Evangeline's ear gently. "I was afraid you'd up and run away at that..." He chuckled himself, more out of desperate relief than anything. He snuggled up a little more to her soft, delectably curved body, loving the way her warm flesh pressed to his own, even in his dress shirt and jacket.

Golden Lover

11,900 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Timid 100
♫ ♪ ღ♫ ♪ ღ♫ ♪ ღ
↘Evangeline Rae Sommers↙

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

User Image
Eva enjoyed the soft cuddle that was happening between the two. He finally returned a kiss to her and gently rubbed her neck followed by another kiss on the cheek. Every moment was like heaven to her.... If she could at all remember what heaven was. The words he whispered into her ear "Oh, thank God...., Thank God indeed! This was the happiest moment of her life! Living had a even bigger purpose now that Andrew was hers, she'd do her best to be a good girlfriend to him. She was bound to make her mistakes as well, but now they had each other as guides to their lives. "Oh, why would I ever do a thing like that?", she giggled again now taking his hand, her green-gray pools sparkling at him. What more could one wish for in a day? Maybe going off campus to have a real lunch or dinner? Maybe play around at the city park til it got too dark? Possibilities were endless!

jarek56
ChibiLolitaPop
♫ ♪ ღ♫ ♪ ღ♫ ♪ ღ
↘Evangeline Rae Sommers↙

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

User Image
Eva enjoyed the soft cuddle that was happening between the two. He finally returned a kiss to her and gently rubbed her neck followed by another kiss on the cheek. Every moment was like heaven to her.... If she could at all remember what heaven was. The words he whispered into her ear "Oh, thank God...., Thank God indeed! This was the happiest moment of her life! Living had a even bigger purpose now that Andrew was hers, she'd do her best to be a good girlfriend to him. She was bound to make her mistakes as well, but now they had each other as guides to their lives. "Oh, why would I ever do a thing like that?", she giggled again now taking his hand, her green-gray pools sparkling at him. What more could one wish for in a day? Maybe going off campus to have a real lunch or dinner? Maybe play around at the city park til it got too dark? Possibilities were endless!

User Image

Andrew Theodore Baker

It was too much, too fast, but at least THIS was a sane, ordinary form of utter shock; the kind that left him weak in the knees and giddy, almost having him giggle as suddenly he found himself staring deep into her lovely green eyes, surrounded yet again by that strange, warm golden glow, now far less tight on her slender, shapely figure. She simply glowed with delight, and his heart, before this point unsteady as it was, now raced almost audibly, leaving his face a deep red as he felt himself fall into her warmth, eyes, and touch. He swallowed hard, trying to keep himself under control (and failing miserably in a certain area, again, to his slowly growing mortification), and felt his face turn a deep red. Evangeline...wanted to be his girlfriend. She...wanted...him...more than just in bed. He smiled very slightly, and squeezed her hands tentatively, watching for her reaction to see just...what she did. He'd never had a girlfriend before so...well...he wondered just what happened, now that the two of them were trying to be a couple in such a short amount of time.
"W-well...I d-didn't think...o-or, rather hoped that you wouldn't...d-do that sort of thing..." He smiled a little more widely, trying to take any edge off his voice. "I...I mean, I thought you'd at least...l-let me down...gently..." He looked down now a little, then blushed harder when he realized that doing so let him take in...a lot of Evangeline's modestly, but pleasantly dressed bust, the innocent white dress putting just a hint of her pert, shapely cleavage on display, if only just barely, and found himself entranced.

Uhhh... Andrew thought to himself. Andrew? Old pal? You're...you're staring at her tits. Really hard. Wanna...let's just say, cut that out temporarily? To his horror, he didn't have the strength anymore. Which was having a....rapidly cascading effect throught the rest of his over-worked teenaged-male body.

Deep in the recesses of Andrew Baker Inc., Id-Center began whooping and high-fiving, laughing in a raucous chorus to the incredible rage of Conscious Command as they turned the GODDAMN STEREO back to blasting volume at their success. All that lovely, holy girl-angel flesh on display, and if Andrew Baker Inc played the cards right, said skin and lovely places would be...very much open for business. Conscious Command broke out the flamethrowers.

Golden Lover

11,900 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Timid 100
♫ ♪ ღ♫ ♪ ღ♫ ♪ ღ
↘Evangeline Rae Sommers↙

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

User Image
It had been about five minutes since they both agreed they would be boyfriend and girlfriend, and he was still stammering like an idiot. Eva was all to amused by it. However, she knew after a while, he'd be used to seeing her like this everyday, and maybe in ways she thought she'd ever allow a guy to see her. She smiled at him and gave his hand a squeeze back. "It would be rather dumb of me to pass up a great guy like you. You're one in a million!", she giggled then noticed there was something he was staring at, and rather hard. "Oh so typical!", she thought as his eyes left hers and to her cleavage. It would have been mean to drive the poor boy into an temptation that he could not control. Her hand came gently to his face and tapped his cheek a little. "Earth to Andrew, you like what you see?", she giggled again kind of knowing the answer to that question.

She kissed him softly on the lips and tugged him towards the exit of the campus. "We're going to walk around town!", she laughed. Maybe that would take his mind off the 'girls' for a while. There would be so much to do around the city, trying out samples from newly opened stores, maybe an artist or two doing funny cartoon drawings. Eva was considering this to be like a first date. Which it would be, and besides, they still hadn't eaten yet. Eva just skipped out the gates with her new boyfriend in hand.

jarek56
ChibiLolitaPop
♫ ♪ ღ♫ ♪ ღ♫ ♪ ღ
↘Evangeline Rae Sommers↙

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

User Image
It had been about five minutes since they both agreed they would be boyfriend and girlfriend, and he was still stammering like an idiot. Eva was all to amused by it. However, she knew after a while, he'd be used to seeing her like this everyday, and maybe in ways she thought she'd ever allow a guy to see her. She smiled at him and gave his hand a squeeze back. "It would be rather dumb of me to pass up a great guy like you. You're one in a million!", she giggled then noticed there was something he was staring at, and rather hard. "Oh so typical!", she thought as his eyes left hers and to her cleavage. It would have been mean to drive the poor boy into an temptation that he could not control. Her hand came gently to his face and tapped his cheek a little. "Earth to Andrew, you like what you see?", she giggled again kind of knowing the answer to that question.

She kissed him softly on the lips and tugged him towards the exit of the campus. "We're going to walk around town!", she laughed. Maybe that would take his mind off the 'girls' for a while. There would be so much to do around the city, trying out samples from newly opened stores, maybe an artist or two doing funny cartoon drawings. Eva was considering this to be like a first date. Which it would be, and besides, they still hadn't eaten yet. Eva just skipped out the gates with her new boyfriend in hand.

User Image

Andrew Theodore Baker

Every action of this Angel was meant, it seemed, to drive poor Andrew into spitting smoke and sparks from his head. She HAD to know what she had just done, which just left poor Andrew so blank-minded that, in fact, he simply followed along with Evangeline's happy-to-be-alive pace, simply trying to process what had just happened to him.

He'd just received his first kiss from an Angel. It was soft, slightly moist, sweeter than any food he would ever taste, and lasted but a moment. That would be the second moment he would remember for the rest of his life, as one of the last things he would remember before he died.

So he squeezed that warm, soft hand, and took a good, deep breathed of the scented air Evangeline left behind her, and decided to use every bit of charm he had in his next move. With a careful tug, and a sudden hop forward, he managed to plant himself firmly in front of Evangeline's path, and waited there patiently as she bumped into him, pressing her full curves and bust into him with such delightful impact. Score one. Now for the hard part. He waited for Evangeline to collect herself, and then mercilessly exploited her surprise.
"That...my...lovely, beautiful, sexy girlfriend Angel...was my...f-first...kiss...I'll have you know..." He blushed a little, and forced himself to look up at her, his accent driven away before by sheer awe, and now starting to gently slip back into his words. "I would be at severe fault...if I failed to show you just how much that just meant to me." He almost giggled, and then genlty leaned down and pressed his mouth to her soft, sweet lips while reaching up and brushing her hair out of her eyes with all the skill and gentle slowness he could bear to muster. He held the kiss, and used the free hand to lightly gather her warmth to his chest, brushing the snowy wings with his strong hand while leaning forward to press his body against full front. Although he wasn't a body builder or weight lifter by any means, he did rather pride himself on staying thin and fit. He hoped, desperately, that this kind of kiss would show her exactly what he felt about her.

Because he was in love now with Evangeline, and he wanted her to know it.

Golden Lover

11,900 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Timid 100
♫ ♪ ღ♫ ♪ ღ♫ ♪ ღ
↘Evangeline Rae Sommers↙

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

User Image
Before Evangeline could walk out any further, Andrew stopped in front of her admitting that he had just gotten his first kiss. To be honest, she had given her first kiss, so they were even. Or so she thought. His mouth was now pressed against hers once more, but this time he intended to hold the kiss. Every second their lips locked drove her into a desire she knew that couldn't be controlled. Their bodies entwined once again and his hands touching her ever soft and feathery wings which really gave her butterflies. Eva now kissing him back with the same passion he had, was gently caressing his face, there was a fear the would end up going overboard again, but if she felt he was getting in the danger zone, she would stop him... With some hesitation since she would want things to get a little out of hand, lots of wonderful images flashed in her mind as her heart raced. The kiss seemed like it lasted for hours and she was wondering if she should pull away.... Nah!

jarek56

Shy Prophet

6,150 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪
ⓝⓐⓩⓚⓐ ⓒⓔⓛⓔⓢ
₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Can't you feel me steppin' over your soul?
════════════╗

With a slight jump, Nazka looked down to the hand that now held on to hers. His hands were cold, which is expected from a Vampire. Though, she was still a bit shocked at exactly how frigid the boy seemed to be. " Y-y-yeah, we can do that" She spoke softly, She crossed the street with Connor and headed into a smaller club that held about eighty people max. The music Seemed to blast through the club as if it were some unstoppable force. The bouncer gave Nazka nothing but a nod, but a sort of leering stare at Connor as they were let in without hassle. Quite obvious Nazka came here often, a table was already set for them, Nazka bringing him over and taking a moment to sit. " Th-there are lots of girls here so...g-go have fun~" She managed to stammer out.

____________________________╚════════════
______________________________________Can't you see me waiting in pain?

Fashionable Sex Symbol

12,200 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
User ImageJVGreek
layout made by x g l a s s PETALS for JVGreek. Do not steal or use without permission.
space here&&! travellers now, within that v - valley,
(c) x g l a s s PETALS. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Hunter drove his Alfa Beast on the way to the new school he was going to attend. He felt quite a little dizzy and feels like the world is spinning, spinning like it doesn't seem to stop. He shook his head to ease dizziness he feels. As he drove and looked for Halcyon University Hunter felt very sleepy and tired. He arrived straight from France just 30 minutes ago. The dizziness I feel must just have been because of jet lag He thought as he continued his journey. He was pretty sure he was about to drop dead of exhaustion when he finally saw the gates of the new-found place. Halcyon University.

As He parked the beast on a nearby tree. Hunter grabbed his duffel and slung his black leather bag on one of his shoulders. As he passed the courtyard where he saw a girl a student with white hair together with a man who He assumed as a Teacher talking in a nearby bench with a sign about tutoring sessions. He looks quite young for a teacher He thought as he nodded to the two and continued his pace. Hunter has one destination this time, And that was to reach the dormitories or his room C3. As he opened the door to his room, Hunter unpacked and excitedly climbed to his King sized bed as he saw another one across the room. Well, Who knows who might be my roommate. He thought as he drifted to sleep.

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

t h r o u g hxxxt h exxxr e d - l i t t e nxxxwindow sxxxs e e
VAST FORMS THAT MOVE fantastically :
・ ・ ・ To a discordant melody ・ ・ ・

layout made by x g l a s s PETALS for JVGreek. Do not steal or use without permission.
User Image

A H L L Y S O N

P H O E B E

Ahllyson sighed softly as she walked up to the new school she would be going to. She bit her lip softly. "Another new school with a lot more new people.." Ahlly says to herself, looking down at her feet as she walked. "Hopefully things go better this year." Ahllyson says under her breath. She makes her way to her dorm, A5. Ahlly knew she had a room mate, but had absolutely no clue who it was. When she gets to her dorm, she peaks in slightly. No one. She sets her bags in the corner of the room, and sets off on an 'adventure.' Ahlly was hoping to meet new people, or maybe just look around campus. Her hands clasp in front of her as she walks, humming a cute tune as she goes. "Well, this school isn't so bad." She whispers to herself, a small smile on her lips. The school was much better than her last one. Her last school had graffiti everywhere, dirt, dust, and debris lying every place you look. It was disgusting, and it took every ounce of strength for a clean freak like Ahlly to even step onto the school grounds. Whereas this school, was clean and nice looking in general. That was one less thing she had to worry about.

❤ with ; no one

♦ where ; campus

↹ mood ; happy

ooc~
Ahlly is free ;u; anyone feel free to keep her company ~

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
Sanguis, vita, spiritus
Gladium, scutum, Magicam
Bonum, Neutrali, Mali

User Image
Dimitri Amadaous Romanov

Dimitri returned to his classroom after eating. He never understood why the students wanted his class so late. He preferred to get all of his stuff done before noon. Nevertheless, he was still here to teach. His class was abut to start, and he had yet to see and of his star pupils in the class. This disappointed him greatly, but it couldn't be helped.

((Getting hit with a severe session of writers block...))

My theme:
I walk alone - Green Day

Interacting with:

Blood, life, spirit
Sword, Shield, Magic
Good, Neutral, Evil

Fashionable Sex Symbol

12,200 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
User ImageJVGreek
space here&&! travellers now, within that v - valley,
(c) x g l a s s PETALS. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

As Hunter woke up He felt a new surge of energy rippling into his veins. As he showered and ate some food. He made his way into the school grounds. The place was as peaceful as it can get. He noticed a girl about his age standing nearby and seems to be appreciating the view. He approached her quietly "The View's nice isn't it?" He asked genuinely pleased because he found another human being to interact with. "I'm Hunter by the way, and you are Mademoiselle?"He added as a gentle breeze blew nearby leaves which floated around the two.

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

t h r o u g hxxxt h exxxr e d - l i t t e nxxxwindow sxxxs e e
VAST FORMS THAT MOVE fantastically :
・ ・ ・ To a discordant melody ・ ・ ・

aimant

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces