Welcome to Gaia! ::

((rofl well thanks for comparing me to ur cuz! haha NO OFFENCE TO HER!!!! lol))
((do u got aim,msn,or yahoo?))
((I have yahoo.))
((can i have ur name))
Mystic_Children
*looks down at her cup of coffee* "oh um anything you want i guess"

"Wanna go for a walk in the park?"
Mystic_Children
((can i have ur name))

((BloodyFaust_VIII))
*takes his hand in hers* "Sure"
Mystic_Children

he blushes a little, places the money on the table, and walks out the door with Mystic
"F **k this." John said as he walked out of the school and into some random cafe. He sat in the no smoking section and lit up a cigarette. Looking close he could see that the waiter was a half demon. "heh...figures." He said while watching the form of the waiter fade away into the disformed and ugly creature he really was. It was a shame only he could see this. It would be humorous to see other people see what he saw since he was born.
((damnit....just as he gets there...))
Sebastien_Cross
"F **k this." John said as he walked out of the school and into some random cafe. He sat in the no smoking section and lit up a cigarette. Looking close he could see that the waiter was a half demon. "heh...figures." He said while watching the form of the waiter fade away into the disformed and ugly creature he really was. It was a shame only he could see this. It would be humorous to see other people see what he saw since he was born.

(( FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!! doesnt kill a person to say it! rofl xd ))
Sebastien_Cross
((damnit....just as he gets there...))

((*falls out of chair laughing* thats so ******** up ya know that? u seriously should like notice somethin wrong with me o.o my character is in all black all the time xp thiiiiiink about it))
Bloody Faust_VIII
Mystic_Children

he blushes a little, places the money on the table, and walks out the door with Mystic

*laces her fingers with his and smiles at him happily* "Its so beautiful dont you think?"
(( *twitch* *twitch* you do know that John constantine trys to buy his way into heaven by deporting demons back to hell?...btw you should see what I looke like on a day to day bassis.))
Sebastien_Cross
(( *twitch* *twitch* you do know that John constantine trys to buy his way into heaven by deporting demons back to hell?...btw you should see what I looke like on a day to day bassis.))

((do i really wanna know waht you look like? haha kidding))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff