33,165 Points
  • Bonfire Starter 500
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
Profiles;
Name:
History:
Room #:
((I forgot to tell you to put if you're a teacher or a student. Just add that in your history -_-; ))

Room Numbers

101:
Cole
<open>
<open>
<open>

102:
Ashe
Roka
<open>
<open>

103:
Felix
John Constantine
<open>
<open>

104:
Haruko Omishi
starlett
<open>
<open>

105:
Jocelyn Drinnen-Aus
<open>
<open>
<open>

106:
Mystic
<open>
<open>
<open>

107:
<open>
<open>
<open>
<open>

108:
<open>
<open>
<open>
<open>

109:
<open>
<open>
<open>
<open>

110:
<open>
<open>
<open>
<open>

Students

This is mine;

Name: Haruko Omishi
Grade:9
Image:
User Image
History: A quiet girl that hardly has any friends. She dosen't really do her homework, and get C's. She loves to play the piano, and sometimes the guitar. She's quiet, sometimes cold as well as a clutz, and kind
Room #:104

Meraku
Name: Ashe
Grade: 11
Image: http://www.darkanime.be/files/galleries/small/images/185.jpg
History: Ashe is a friendly, caring girl. She loves to hang around boys! She's a pretty smart girl, too. She can play the guitar and write songs.
Room #: 102

Dark_Heart_Fighter
Name:Cole
Image: Pic
History: He is an ok person and nice to people he selects but the fact off the matter is that he can be a real a**.He is the type of person not to study but two minutes before the test and still pass.
Room #: 101

pie_lover_123
Name: Jocelyn Drinnen-Aus
Grade: 12
Image:go to: C:\Documents and Settings\Cory Mcclellan\My Documents\My Pictures\cute piccy.jpg
History: Smart, Sarcastic, and energetic, she is always looking for friends
Room #:105

Oowhite_rosesoO
Name: starlett
Grade: 10th
Image: top pic in my siggy
History confused ?????????
Room #: 104

Bloody Faust_VIII
Name: Felix
Grade:11
Image:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ((Sort of looks like Faust from Shaman King, but has black hair))
History: A boy that loves things about death. ((I can't think of anything else sweatdrop ))
Room #: 103

Mystic_Children
Name:Mystic
Image: Long Black hair, electric blue eyes, 5'8, black painted fingernail polish, lip peircing, full ear peircings, short black tanktop that shows her belly, short black mini skirt, net hoes, combat boots, and a long black jacket ((sorry i dont know how to get pics on here))
History: Kicked out of her house she now lives in her own apt and now has to go to school, doesnt like to be ticked off.
Room #: 106

Sebastien_Cross
Name: John Constantine
Image: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Room #: 103
History: john Constantine is a boy gifted with the ability to see demons and angels. Having this ability made his parents think he is insane and put him in an assylum for quite some time. He is now spitefull toward others and turns to cigarettes and his own company to get him by. Now being to hell and back won't do so well with your personality so he can be quite a p***k but once he knows you he can lighten up a bit. He came to this school because he was expelled from his last one.

Teachers

XX_sup_xx
Name: Roka
Grade: Teacher
Image:
User Image
History: Has a metal arm because he was run over by a car and his eye, which is covered by the band, is a acid green with no pupil.

Have fun!

Wicked Cultist

33,165 Points
  • Bonfire Starter 500
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
It was an autumn day outside Glass Moon Academy. A girl with blonde hair, and gloden eyes wearing a long black coat, walked to the door of the school, holding her cat, and other things in her hands
"*sighs* Here we go Miki. A new life, a new school!"
History: Ashe is a friendly, caring girl. She loves to hang around boys! She's a pretty smart girl, too. She can play the guitar and write songs.

Wicked Cultist

33,165 Points
  • Bonfire Starter 500
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
Meraku

((Welcome! And I like the picture! 3nodding ))

Wicked Cultist

33,165 Points
  • Bonfire Starter 500
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
she walked down the halls, holding a piece of paper with her room number on it.
"104? 104? Where is it?"
((^_^ Thankies))

Ashe sat on her bed, her guitar in her lap. She had her vibrant, red hair up in a ponytail, and silver guitars hung from her ears. She wore a dark purple spaghetti strap shirt, black mini skirt, and black leather sandals. She wore a spike band on her right wrist. This was her normal attire - not too rocker-chickish, but she liked it.

She held a guitar string in one hand, and the neck of her metallic black electric guitar in the other. She was restringing it - not her favorite thing about having a guitar.

Wicked Cultist

33,165 Points
  • Bonfire Starter 500
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
((sorry G2G I'll be back on laters. Bye-bye))
((Ok, bye!))
((Ignore))
((Ignore this too))
History: He is an ok person and nice to people he selects but the fact off the matter is that he can be a real a**.He is the type of person not to study but two minutes before the test and still pass.

Wicked Cultist

33,165 Points
  • Bonfire Starter 500
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
Dark_Heart_Fighter

((Welcome!))
Name: Jocelyn Drinnen-Aus
Image:go to: C:\Documents and Settings\Cory Mcclellan\My Documents\My Pictures\cute piccy.jpg
History: Smart, Sarcastic, and energetic, she is always looking for friends
Room #:105
Rikku_Ouka
Dark_Heart_Fighter

((Welcome!))

((Thank you ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out