Welcome to Gaia! ::

Desirable Conversationalist

6,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Names Asta, but just call me Lady.

"Enemy, familiar friend. My beginning and my end."

(Overly Obnoxious Cats: And I'm up and running )

User Image

It was like a fuzzy dream as she was dropped off at her new school. A swirling dizziness affected her vision as she stumbled onto the grass. Whispering profanities to herself she somehow managed to regain her precious balance. A certain numbness swept over her and she sighed in sweet relief. After spending her entire life next to a crematory where everyone wants a piece of the Necromancer the silence was a sweet torture.

Once Lady was positively sure she could walk without falling she set off to make it to the door. Stopping with curiosity as she watched a boy admire something in his hand. For a few moments she wondered if he was dead, and the numbness of this place was just a trick or a lie. Needn't she ask him, for that was rude. Ignoring him she walked aways aways before once again falling on her face. Despite her usual gracefulness, today was not one of her good days it seemed.

TenninDoji21's Husband

Welcoming Phantom

10,550 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
XX Ahna XX

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. A new start?
xxxxxxxXXXXXxxxxxxx
-------------------------------------

Iccus crunched the crystal in his hand, as he heard a thud from a few paces away. He looked over to see a slim blonde haired girl laying in the grass. He let his bag slide off of his shoulder to the ground as he hurried over to her side. "Miss?" He spoke lowly as he waved his hand in front of her, attempting to get a reaction.

Iccus squatted down closer towards her. "Are you okay?" He waved his hand again to see if she was following his movements. Her eyes were open and she seemed to be looking at him... or rather through him in a way. Iccus stay close to the ground with a knee accompanying her on the grass. "Sounds like you had a nasty fall. "Do you need any help?"

xxxxxxxXXXXXxxxxxxx

With: Clumsy blonde girl
Mood: A tad worried
Thought: Hope she is okay...

Lets do something fun!

[[Out Of Cloysters- Hope its good to go off of.]]

6,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

(Overly Obnoxious Cats: --- )

User Image

Staring rather blankly she let her world come into focus. The boy from early was attempting to get a response out of her, and since she hadn't been insulted yet, he was probably alive. "Oh... God" Lady realized how stupid she must look right now, just toppling over like that. Rubbing her eyes she frowned. "Yeah I'm fine, just not used to this area yet." It was yet another adventure in the art of balance as she stood. "This usually doesn't happen to me I swear."

Extended her cold as death hand she smiled and introduced herself. "I'm Asta, but everyone usually just calls me Lady." The cheery tone that poured out her mouth was supposed to make sure he forgot the fact she sorta radiated despair. But maybe she didn't here, since there want a dead person lurking over her shoulder at the moment.
                                                          Ice Seraphim -7

TenninDoji21's Husband

Welcoming Phantom

10,550 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
XX Ahna XX

xxxxxxxXXXXXxxxxxxx

The girls eyes came into focus and a small smile graced his face. "Its good to see youre okay." Iccus lifted his knee off of the grass and took hold of her hand to help lift her up. He was immediately taken back by the way her hand felt. It wasnt hot like everyone elses. It felt normal, or at least what he could think was normal.

He pulled her up to her feet along with himself. He brushed off his grassy knee and put his focus back on her. "Its nice to meet you, uhhmm" Iccus stopped for a moment. "I kinda like Asta more than Lady." he sheepishly scratched the back of his head "My name is Iccus." He put forth an awkward hand, but he quickly pulled it back because he had already helped her up.

xxxxxxxXXXXXxxxxxxx

With: Asta
Mood: Relaxed
Thought: I wonder why her hand was so cold

Lets do something fun!

[[Out Of Cloysters- ]]

6,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

User Image

So it came to Asta's attention that his had was just as cold, if not colder than hers. This made her feel slightly more normal. Maybe it could be different at this school, since it was a school for teens who were well...different. "Well you can call me whatever you like." She said in response to him liking Asta more than Lady. That was defiantly a first, most jumped right in and referred to her as Lady.

Shoving her hands in her pockets she tried to warm up her hands, but she knew it was no use. "So Iccus, do you mind if I ask why your at such an interesting school?" Might as well cut to the point. She was told it was supposed to be for people like her, and curiosity tended to get the best of her.
                                                          Ice Seraphim -7

TenninDoji21's Husband

Welcoming Phantom

10,550 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
XX Ahna XX

xxxxxxxXXXXXxxxxxxx
"As long as you dont mind, I think im gonna stick with Asta. Its a pretty name." Iccus raised his hands in the air as his muscles began to relieve themselves of all of their tension. It was a good thing he was beginning to loosen up a bit. Asta raised the question of why he was there. It was afterall a reasonable question. Iccus himself wondered the same thing.

"How about i show you rather than tell you? Actions speak louder than words do they not?" Iccus sauntered over to the water. He looked in to once again see himself and the reflection of the clouds that floated above him. He pointed to his eyes as they began to turn pure white. A light frost radiated onto the grass around him as he put his hand into the water.

The water starting by his hand, began to get colder and crystalize. it expanded quickly all the way to each corner of the pool. He pulled his hand from the crystal and stepped out into the ice. Iccus looked back at her. "If you plan to walk out be careful not to slip." He mentioned to her in a playful tone.
xxxxxxxXXXXXxxxxxxx

Mood: Still relaxed
Thought: I wonder what her ability is?

Lets do something fun!

[[Out Of Cloysters- ]]

6,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

User Image

In all honesty she didn't mind a bit that he called her Asta, in fact she was glad someone recognized she had a name. Carefully she watched, rather amazed and impressed as he so easily froze the pool over. "That's really cool." The words slipped out of her mouth with barely a thought to them. It wasn't like you meet someone who can do that every day.

Lady took his statement as a challenge, and trudged to the edge of the ice. Two deep breaths and a quick assurance that she had her balance back she stepped onto the ice. Surprisingly she didn't fall. For a few moments she stood there before taking a few more cautious steps. By now she was confident in her ability and 'skated' up to her new found acquaintance.
                                                          Ice Seraphim -7

TenninDoji21's Husband

Welcoming Phantom

10,550 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
XX Ahna XX

xxxxxxxXXXXXxxxxxxx
Iccus's smile widened as Asta took her first couple steps out onto the ice. "Thats really cool?" He chuckled a bit. "Was that supposed to be a bad pun?" He questioned her as she got closer to him. "To be honest Ms. Asta. Im quite surprised you are still standing up, seeing as how when we met you were on your face." Iccus stuck out his tongue. He was hoping she didnt take that as an insult.

He began to move quickly around her on the ice. "So, what about you what are you here for?" Iccus didnt explain to her the fact that he can sprout six wings, but that only happened on rare occasions. He wasnt sure if that would be a bit too much information. He stopped shifting around and tilted his head curiously. "Ill guess...youre a vampire or something? You had a colder handshake."

xxxxxxxXXXXXxxxxxxx

Mood: curious
Thought: There are so many vampires nowadays.

Lets do something fun!

[[Out Of Cloysters- ]]

6,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

User Image

"That grass came out of nowhere, it's not my fault." She shot back in a friendly tone. "You would have tripped too if you had been in my shoes." Then of course he had to go and ask her. It was fair, she had asked him but he could do something useful and amazing. She was here because she wanted dead people's voices to stay out of her head, or at least turn the volume down on them.

When he guess she was a vampire she did fall down from laughing. Asta didn't have anything against vampires, she just found it funny he thought she was one. Shaking her head slowly she managed to stand again for the third time today. "Yes I am totally a vampire. And the only reason I'm taking to you is because I want to suck your blood." Chuckling she laugh the statement off. "Nah, I just see dead people that's all." No way was she explaining she could create and undead zombie army. Lady didn't want to scare him off.
                                                          Ice Seraphim -7
Name: Devilon Legion
Race: Human body. True body is in hell since he is a conjuror devil.
Orientation: Bi
Power: Can summon of lesser demons. With the right suplys summon his true body.
2. Reading
3. Drawing
4. Learning about the mortal world
5. Bossing thing around
Dislikes
1. The cold
2. Angels
3. Disobedience
4. Being interrupted
5. Chalk lines
Bio: Devilon is none other then a basted child of the fallen angle Legion. He is on where near as strong in human body as as him self. As a human he is limited to 2 demons at a time. In his real body he can have a army.
Picture: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

TenninDoji21's Husband

Welcoming Phantom

10,550 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
XX Ahna XX

xxxxxxxXXXXXxxxxxxx

Iccus squatted down again and for the second time lent a hand to help pull her up. "I thought a vampire was a good guess." He smirked ""Now get up before your butt gets cold. Iccus grabbed her hand and pulled her up. "Youve got to stop falling. it must be bad for your health, even as a vampire, ghost woman." Iccus laughed again. "So can you talk with them and stuff?" Iccus was becoming very curious about what her powers were in depth.

Iccus unbeknownst to even himself started to rub his shoulder. It was a tell tale sign that his seraphic form is what was also on his mind, He was still debating if he should let her know about that part.

xxxxxxxXXXXXxxxxxxx

Mood: relaxed
Thought: talk to,,,ghosts?

Lets do something fun!

[[Out Of Cloysters- Sorry for the delay.]]

Romantic Elocutionist

User Image
Name: Regan Faye Moore
Race: Elementalist
Orientation: Straight
Power: Can control fire whether it be controlling an already available flame or using molecules to form her own flame.
2. Singing
3. Reading
4, The sun
5. Running
Dislikes
1. Swimming or anything to do with water
2. Nighttime
3. Rude people
4. Being told what to do
5. Being interrupted
Picture

6,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

(Overly Obnoxious Cats: no worries :3 )

User Image

Asta gave him a playful push. "Yeah I can talk to them. Which isn't really as fun as it sounds because sometimes they aren't the nicest things around. Since I am like this giant beacon that basically says come and talk to me, lots show up just to tell me off. You'd think that since there dead their attitude might be better." Rolling her eyes she skated around a bit, trying to stay up. "I want to learn to make them shut up, cause its not fun to deal with." With a cheerful gaze she looked back to him, "what all can you do?"
                                                          Ice Seraphim -7

Romantic Elocutionist

User Image

•°oO╔═════════════════════╗Oo°•

ReganFayeMoore

╚═════════════════════╝

Everything's on fire.
The war outside our door keeps raging on.

A sigh escaped her lips as Regan stood before the school. Another year, another school. She was used to moving around with her parents transferring jobs all the time, but maybe this one would be different; at least here, she could really focus on what she could do and make it even that much more impressive. The look on her face was very stoic as she entered the building with a single duffel latched to her shoulder. As she walked through the double doors, she could feel her thumb gliding over the pads of her other fingers, just something she did to warm up her hands and overall ease her anxiety.

She walked through the corridors, getting a good look at what was to be her new home for the time being. It seemed remarkable enough, but she was forced at a young age to not get attached to such things, for it could be gone before you knew it. Finding a door to the outside again, she went through it, deciding on exploring the outer grounds. The air was cool but fresh, which was how she liked it, and the grounds were kept well maintained by the school. Regan foresaw herself spending a lot of time between classes outside. She rather enjoyed being out in the sun, an element that gave her more control over her own elemental abilities. With a snap of her finger, a small flame appeared, remaining for just a moment before she extinguished it and continued on her way.

Hold onto this lullaby
Even when the music's gone.

▌█________

TenninDoji21's Husband

Welcoming Phantom

10,550 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
XX Ahna XX

xxxxxxxXXXXXxxxxxxx

Iccus and Asta both slid a bit when she pushed him. "H-hey." He said with a laugh. "Hmmmm." Iccus stopped for a moment as a small chill hit his face. "Well, To explain a bit more. I am a seraph, an angel in other words. I control Ice. I can freeze moisture in the air and use it as well as my own body moisture. Thats the most powerful thing i can do, i can put the moisture down to absolute zero. Its not good for me to do, i become dehydrated at a dangerous level."

He looked down at his blurred icy reflection. "The seraph form only happens when there is a new moon...obviously seraphim have wings. My human form doesnt have an outlet for the wings so..they kinda rip from my back..". He turned around and lifted his shirt to show his back. His back sported six parallel scars showing where the wings would come out.
"Sorrry if its a lot at one time." he nonchalantly moved his face away from embarassment.

Mood: Embarrassed
Thought: Hope that wasnt too much information

Lets do something fun!

[[Out Of Cloysters- ]]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items