Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devilon Legion
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Devilon sat at a desk as he sketched yet another object that fascinated him. Ironically the thing he thought was so amazing was none other then your run of the mill day to day computer. Since he had been born in hell and had never been in the human world till most resent he found the most oddest of things note worthy. He then leaned his head to one side as he sipped from a drink one of his summons was holding up to him while the other was standing at the door to the room he was in to act like a security guard. To most it would of easily looked like he was some spoiled brat how was exploiting others but the sad thing was he had never grasped mortal living and as such acted as he would in hell where it was the strong where lord and the weak slave. The other sad thing was that in truth even though he might seem bossy and mean he was actually as kind as they came by devil standards.

(OOC: Aw I think I scaired them all off. Sorry.) sweatdrop (JK)

Desirable Conversationalist

6,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Names Asta, but just call me Lady.

"Enemy, familiar friend. My beginning and my end."

(Overly Obnoxious Cats: --- )

User Image

Asta found this boy interesting, and even more so his powers. She was happy the first person she met here was alive and not well, you know. Just listening she took all he said in. But as he lifted the back of his shirt a wave of concern washed over her face. If wings ripped out of her back, she was sure she would be in a world of hurt. How many times had he had to endured such a thing? "Does it hurt?" she asked in a soft voice. "Because it looks like it would positively painful." With that her eyes fell shyly to the ice.
                                                          Ice Seraphim -7

Aged Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200
Jack "Raiden" Sears
User Image
Jack cracked his knuckles as he walked into the basement of the school to meet the security force that they had to keep the students safe.He scowled under the helmet before it opened a few gasps escaped the workforces lips as they realized he was a human well at least he was mostly human his body had been destroyed in an ambush on the road in Afghanistan back when he had signed up for a draft when he was eighteen.He smiled as he looked at the force "Only twenty of you will be able to keep these kids safe as we speak I am learning every thing about the students as I can through your mainframe and the internet but that is besides the point" he said before deploying a small knife "You will learn to be ready at any moment and to never hesitate trust me hesitation gets people killed it gets every one killed" he said putting the knife away.He looked at the group "get out training starts tomorrow I will guard the students as a student" he said walking away towards the top of the school then out into the court yard.He looked around for at least one student to talk to so he could have what he could call a friend at this foreign place.

6,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Noob wrangler 100
User ImageName: Ellisana Dawnstar
Race: Human
Orientation: Straight
Power: Comes from a long line of Frost Mages in her family. Her special power involves manipulating ice and water.
heart Working with young children
heart A Good Book
heart Music
heart Food/Cooking
Dislikes
neutral Haters
neutral Slackers
neutral Know-It-Alls
neutral Bugs
neutral Dirty/Messy People
Bio:
Ellisana got transferred to this school after a bad placement at another school. She ended up freezing her teacher because of a mishap and it did not sit well with the administration. She got kicked out and was transferred immediately to here at the suggestion of her Uncle who graduated from this academy.

In her last school, she was the outcast and did not get along with anyone. She just stuck her nose in a book most of the time. She was constantly bullied for being short and for her long blue hair. As a result, she is not quick to open herself up to others anymore.

Someday she hopes to be a teacher because the only people who seem to understand her and accept her are young children.

6,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Noob wrangler 100
☪ Ellisana Dawnstar ☪

♫Nothing lasts forever...

User Image
✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

Ellisana walked into the main hall of the academy with a tired look on her face. She spent the past few weeks with her family and it was not pretty at all. Her family was very angry with her. She used her powers for such an horrible reason they thought, but they did not know the whole story. They did not even know that teacher was harassing and teasing her as much as her classmates.

She looked around the main hall and just let out a sigh. Would it be different here? She found a place to sit down and started to read her book. She did not even want to bother trying at this point. Class was starting soon and she wanted to just be left alone to recharge.

✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪

...Nothing really matters. ♫

TenninDoji21's Husband

Welcoming Phantom

10,550 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
XX Ahna XX

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. A new start?
xxxxxxxXXXXXxxxxxxx
-------------------------------------
"Does it hurt?" he let his shirt drop down again. "Well yeah, but only for a bit. When i am in my seraphic form im practically immortal. I dont feel pain and cant be harmed. Its really cool when you think about it." his smirk dropped to a slight frown. "However...when i change back to normal i feel everything that the seraphic body endured and i can die from the shock and trauma. I dont go into the seraphic form much only during the new moon and when i lose my cool."

He stepped a bit closer to her, "Ive come to expect my human body hurting from the power of the seraphic form so its no big deal and the scars are what hurt the most." Iccus tried to get her to look up back at him instead of the ice. "Uh, you....okay?"

xxxxxxxXXXXXxxxxxxx

With: Asta
Mood: worried
Thought: Hope she is okay...

Lets do something fun!

[[Out Of Cloysters- ]]

Romantic Elocutionist

User Image

•°oO╔═════════════════════╗Oo°•

ReganFayeMoore

╚═════════════════════╝

Everything's on fire.
The war outside our door keeps raging on.

A few more minutes outside helped her relax, just enough time for her to clear her head before going back inside the school to find where her classes could be. Regan's duffel began to weigh heavily on her shoulder, reminding her that she still needed to track down her assigned room; though she guessed she'd still have to wander the corridors in order to find her dorm in the first place. Maybe she should have double checked to make sure she still had the campus map the school provided her. Nevertheless, she'd learn the rounds soon enough.

Finding another set of doors to the inside, she opened one and headed down one hall. For the most part it seemed to be a normal school (obviously this wasn't really the case in comparison to her regular "human" schools). She adjusted the strap on her shoulder again as she continued walking. It was relatively empty except for a few teachers here and there. Regan assumed that the student body had yet to show up which was understandable.
"Now...which way to the dorms?"

Hold onto this lullaby
Even when the music's gone.

▌█________
Devilon Legion

Devilon had finally finished his sketches in one of his manny note books and had decided it might be about time he acutely walked around the school a bit since the week he had been at the school he had more or less been a sit in. He did sigh however since do to the fact he had been in his room for almost a week straight the place was a pigsty. He then decided he could not be bothered though and snapped his fingers as one of his lesser demons came to him and started to clean his room for him witch allowed him time to go wander about till his underling was done and walked out his room and started down a hall his nose in a random but odd book called human greetings. He was also so engrossed in his book he was not watching where he was going.

Romantic Elocutionist

User Image

ReganFayeMoore

╚═════════════════════╝

Everything's on fire.

Regan had begun to wonder if she was walking in a circle; everything looked the same and she wasn't anywhere closer to finding her room. If she wasn't so stubborn, she would've asked for directions a long time ago. Finally, at the end of the hall she was currently wandering, there was a little plaque with arrows and words on it; as she got closer, she saw that it pointed down another hall with the words "dormitory" above the arrow. "Finally," she sighed to herself.

Before she continued on her way, Regan dropped her bag on the ground and began to rummage through one of the duffel's side pockets. Grabbing a hold of her last bottle of water, she twisted the unopened cap and lifted it to her lips. Despite the normalcy of the act, it felt as if her frustrations were washing away with all of her thirst. She closed the bag pocket again and stood up straight, placing the bag on the opposite shoulder.
'Maybe I should've packed all this in more than one bag. It would certainly ease the weight issue.' The thought was quickly brushed away as she remembered that she was just a few more steps away from her soon-to-be sanctuary. Taking another gulp of water from the bottle, she rounded the corner without so much as a glance as to what or who was in the way. Regan hardly noticed the student walking, enthralled in a book, until it was too late; she bumped into him, startling herself and splashing some of her water on the book he was reading. She quickly took a step back, "Oh! I am so sorry!"

Hold onto this lullaby

▌█________
Devilon Legion

Devilon was just getting to a good part in his book when suddenly some thing cool hit his in the upper chest and on his book wetting the pages. He then snapped it closed and it vanished into smoke before hearing a girls voice and looking up at her his eyes glowing slightly in his anger his fists clenched. "You stumbling baffon that is a library book do you have any idea how much that is going to cost me." He did the math in his head before realizing it was actually not all that much at all and his anger turned into more of a inconvenient annoyance. He then realized he had just over reacted and his eyes stopped glowing as he ran a hand threw his hair. "Um what I meant to say was its fine miss..." He rotated a hand waiting for her name. "I have a habit of over reacting."

Romantic Elocutionist

User Image

ReganFayeMoore

╚═════════════════════╝

Everything's on fire.

Regan blinked at him as he snapped and her mouth opened - she assumed to respond, but she couldn't get a word in edgewise with his overreaction. "Excuse me? 'Baffoon'? I hardly think that my accidental actions were in any way considered 'baffoon'ish." It took all that she could muster to not dump the rest of the water on him. The book wouldn't even cost that much! She crossed her arms over her chest as he explained his anger issues, noticing he had paused to possibly get her name, but instead she turned her head just slightly and continued to glare up at him. "'Habit' huh? Look, I said I was sorry and that was completely out of line. Maybe you should learn to not walk and read and actually pay attention to where you're going instead of spending all of your time ripping people's heads off." Despite the truthness in what she said, she decided to ignore the fact that she hadn't been watching where she was going either. Some people just weren't meant to multi-task; admittedly herself included, however she was not about to point out her own flaws in front of Mr. High and Mighty.

Hold onto this lullaby

▌█________
Devilon Legion
Devilon had been trying to correct his over reaction towards the girl only to have her lash out at him. He then tried his best to be the one who was calm and clenched his fists slightly. "Acutely it is exactly the act of a baffoon running into some one els." He then bit his lip slightly as she said he had not been watching where he was going when she had certainly not been paying attention ether. Or she would not of splashed him. "One should not put blame on others when they are the one who did some thing." He snapped his fingers and one of his lesser demons appeared and started to dab the wet spot where Devilon had been splashed. He then saw that Regan was still glaring at him. "As fair as ripping of heads go you do know I could rip your head of but last time I checked there was some sort of human law against that."

Desirable Conversationalist

6,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Names Asta, but just call me Lady.

"Enemy, familiar friend. My beginning and my end."

(Overly Obnoxious Cats: --- )

User Image

Rubbing her eyes she looked up at him again. "Yeah I'm okay." A sad smile crossed her face slowly. "I just don't like to think about pain is all." Asta isn't and never has been a depressed person despite being surround by death. Pain and death though not foreign territory, were still very disliked. Shrugging slightly she started skating around. It was close to dancing and she was having a pretty good time. "It must be fun doing this whenever you please." Spinning on her toes her face lit up in a grin, and her blonde hair tussled out around her. Her thoughts consumed by fun and what her next movement would be.

Ice Seraphim -7

Romantic Elocutionist

User Image

ReganFayeMoore

╚═════════════════════╝

Everything's on fire.

Sighing, Regan closed her eyes for a moment. Okay so she overreacted, too, but she was never one to let someone else talk to her in that way. That would definitely explain why she was a fire elementalist and not something calm like water or air. ”Fine,” she conceded, ”I apologize, again, about the water and for also losing my temper.” The moment he had snapped his fingers, a figure appeared and began cleaning him up. Her eyes widened just slightly; that wasn’t something she expected, though since this was the first time she was at such a school, she really shouldn’t be surprised. There were a large number of students at the academy with a multitude of different powers and abilities. The guy before her started speaking again, and Regan’s eyes drifted back to his. There was something about them that made her uncomfortable, though she wasn’t about to show him that. ”Figure of speech. Though it’s good to know you’re a law-follower. In any case, truce?” She stuck out her right hand in a form of peace. No point in making enemies on the first day of classes.

Hold onto this lullaby

▌█________
Devilon Legion
Devilon looked at the girl as she finally said what he had wanted to hear and was about to say some thing back but passed dead in his tracks as she held out a hand to shake his since to his kind a hand shake was some thing one should not do. He then pointed to the girls hand and his underling shook her hand for him. "A truce is fine with me but a fast thing you might want to know. never shake a hand with a devil." He grinned as his eyes flickered red for a second. "I am Devilon by the way and yes before you say any thing I realize a devil named Devilon is not very imaginative." He rubbed the back of his head since in truth he had never been a fan of his name sake. He then snapped his fingers and his demon vanished into a burst of flame. He then sniffed the air and grinned slightly. "And what might I ask in hells name are you. You smell like home to me."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff