Welcome to Gaia! ::

this is a normal highschool rp (with dorms) please post your info here then pm it to me so i can give you a dorm number the info u need to post is:

name:
calsses sad pick 5)
dorm#: ( wont be able to post untill i pm u)
apperance:
after school program: (if any)
other:

here is mine:
name:kit
calsses:english, sciece, dance, choir, drama, math
dorm#: 6
apperance:short black hair, blue eyes, about 5'4''
other:bitchy at times, nice at times too
name: Jin
calsses sad pick 5) English, science, math, drama, history, P.E.
dorm#: ( wont be able to post untill i pm u)
apperance: 6'3, short raven black hair, bright blue eyes, lanky build
other: Quiet yet friendly, Great cook
name: Sidca
calsses: Geomatry, biology, Weight lifting, English (honors), P.
dorm#: 2
apperance:
User Image
after school program: Track, basketball, soccer
name: Kris
calsses:
1.Algebra2
2. Latin
3. Biology
4.World history
5. 3D arts
dorm#: 3
apperance:
Hair: All blue with the tips dark purple, all the same legnth about six inches long all around.
Eyes: Colorless grey
Make-up: Black eyeliner, eyeshadow and mascara.
Clothes: Baggy black cain adorned pants, with a black fitting t-shirt that says 'Akward' in bold white letters, and a zip-up hoodie, zipped half way.
Other:Is very skinny and pale, resembles a skeleton.
after school program:None
other: None
name: Ella
calsses:Science,English,Math,History, Art
dorm#: 23
apperance: User Image
after school program: (if any)
other:
Name: Yume

Personality: Very shy when you first meet her inteligent and and sweet. She loves reading and writing and just hanging out. Her favorite subject is math. Thoughs she seem very mysteryous

Grade: 9th

Class sad Teachers only)

Bio: She was here by her parent and like it now She is A kitsune as was her mother . She remembers only a little about her past becauuse she has blocked out the memories of what happpened. She is a grade ahead because she started out earlier than she was supossed to. She gets bad migranes from time to time and thats why this is her first time being in a school and not doing her work at home.

What I look like: User Image Except with my avies skin tone and red eyes

Classes: Math ,Home ec ,Spanish II, Kendo, Archery

After school programs: Archery ,Sword training, Track, and swimming
Kris walks up to the school, and goes to her room. She Pushes away the bead curtains, and opens the door with the handle. The first thing she dose is straiten the rug, which has a large picture of a dragon perched on it, and then walks to her bed. She fells onto the purple and green tye-dyed comforter. She wants to fall asleep but knows she has to get up.
name: cellas
calsses: science, math, history, art, P.E.
dorm#: 5
apperance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
after school program: track, swimming, archery, sword fighting
other: pretty shy until you get to know her, very active, has a horrible past
Yume walked into the school and looked around she felt very young because of her starting earlier and everything. " So I guess i'll be living here" She said softly
Ella walks threw the halls looking for her dorm. "Where is it?" she mumbles to herself
((please PM me 3nodding ))
kit wakes up her alarm buzing in her ear she slamed her hand on the snoze button. geting up she rubed her eyes as she shook her head. she got up and got dressed in a long dark checkerd skirt with fishnet stockings and knee high boots. she put on a black tanktop with the words " freak" written across it in lime green leters, she put her fishnet arm warmers on along with a black coller with a black cross hanging down.
Kris got up, and walked out into the hall. New people were all ready coming in. She was supposed to help people find their rooms, so she walked to the main entrace.
Th first person Kris saw was Yume. "You need some help getting around?" she asked.
kit walked out of her room her black purse slung across her chest see al the new kids around she stoped and lookat them they seemed to look confused " any one need help with finding there dorms?!" she spoke up

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff