Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Phantom

Kale blinks away the sleepiness and hears the ring. He looks over to Jangeni and stifles a laugh. "Its not a demon, its a phone... and it no doubt is connecting to a very unhappy friend of mine..."
"Oh..." Jangnei watched with fascination as Kale took it from him and handled it.

//I wonder...// He wondered if it tasted like the 'candy' master had once given him. //If it bites him, i'll have an excuse to eat it...//

Friendly Phantom

He presses the answer button and holds it too his ear. "H-Hey Jer..." He quickly pulls the phone away from his ear and cringes as the other person starts screaming their head off. "S-sorry, I couldn't make it. New school, Someone gave me a tour..." He bites his lip as he listens to the other person. The tone of his reply seems somewhat defeated. "Al-alright... I guess I'll talk to you later then..." He pushes the button to end the call and smiles weakly, "Sorry about that Jangeni..."
Jangeni grolwed at the 'phone' device. What sort of demon made noises like that. His head wings snapped up and he hissed threateningly.

"What the hell was that?!" he growled seriuosly. "Why are you emitting distress?" His tail snatched the 'phone' away. He flexed his claws and hunched over it. "Want me to destroy it?"

Friendly Phantom

He smiles at Jangeni's reaction. "No! Its not the phones fault. The phone is inanimate, it doesn't live. The buzzing noise was to say that someone was calling and the loud noises was just the other person yelling... You don't need to destroy it."
Kazzmonkey
He smiles at Jangeni's reaction. "No! Its not the phones fault. The phone is inanimate, it doesn't live. The buzzing noise was to say that someone was calling and the loud noises was just the other person yelling... You don't need to destroy it."

Jangeni looked dubious but handed the phone back to Kale. He climbed in the boy's lap and nuzzled him. "I won't let it be mean to you..." He curled his tail around kale's wrist. He had become intoxicated by the boy's scent while they slept and those black eyes were something else. He folded his wings around Kale and purred, his eyes half lidded. "Who's Jer?"

((i'll be leaving in 10 min!!!))

Friendly Phantom

Kales eyes widened and his heart skipped a beat when Jangeni climbed into his lap. He was really developing quite a strong attraction for the boy. He bites his lip and Jangeni's question. "Hes... well.... a very good friend... that I've known for a while..."

((I gotta leave soon too))
Jangeni had felt the attraction coming off of Kale and couldn't help himself. He had no intentions of taking the boy's soul, but it just felt so good...

The incubus purred deeply and began to nuzzle the boy. He wrapped his tail around Kale's wrist and gently sank his fangs into his neck. //Just a little taste...//

Friendly Phantom

Kales eyes widened sharply at the bite, his breathing changed and he swallowed hard. He closes his eyes and bites his lip. "H-he doesn't want to hurt you Kale... Its just a d-different way of showing care..."He calms down through repeating his thoughts over and over again. "yes, hes like Jeremy... Its just his way of affection..." He shook ever so slightly, almost impossible to notice.
Jangeni pulled back. Kale was feeling fear...HE left the boy's lap and flopped his tail. Why was he afraid of him.

He stared into Kale's face, hoping to find meaning in his black pooling eyes.

"I would never take your soul...I just want to know what you taste l ike. To see if it's different from master."

Friendly Phantom

Kale blinked and looked away from Jangeni. He felt kind of guilty, he knew that Jangeni wouldn't try to hurt him. I guess I'm just used to Jeremy's ways... "S-sorry... I know you wouldn't hurt me... I just... Jer... uh..." He cuts off, not really sure how to explain this kind of thing.
"Jer who? Who is this? Is he your Master? Does he have your soul jewel, is that why you seem to be afraid?" Jangeni was puzzled by the mixed reactions he was getting.

Friendly Phantom

Deigas
"Jer who? Who is this? Is he your Master? Does he have your soul jewel, is that why you seem to be afraid?" Jangeni was puzzled by the mixed reactions he was getting.
Kale blinks and feels rather stupid. He had very little clue what Jangeni was talking about. "I guess you could say Jer is my master, but not in the way you're thinking..." He rubs the back of his neck. this isn't going well... "I don't know what a soul jewel is..." He laughs nervously at his own stupidity.
Lily watched Kale and Jangeni talking.

Friendly Phantom

(((grrrrup, I gotta rp tonight or teh Kazz will be a;lksjdf;lahsghaowhnj; somemore... I also gotta wrap presents...

Kale: *sniff* I'm so alone... ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces