Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kazzmonkey
Deigas
"Jer who? Who is this? Is he your Master? Does he have your soul jewel, is that why you seem to be afraid?" Jangeni was puzzled by the mixed reactions he was getting.
Kale blinks and feels rather stupid. He had very little clue what Jangeni was talking about. "I guess you could say Jer is my master, but not in the way you're thinking..." He rubs the back of his neck. this isn't going well... "I don't know what a soul jewel is..." He laughs nervously at his own stupidity.

"Soul Jewel." Jangeni held out his bracelet. "It's where i keep my souls, so i don't have to hunt. "ANd not your...Master? Well, didn'the raise you and give you baths and play with you in bed like my Master did?"

Jangeni gave a smile. "Hm?"
Lily walked out of Jangeni's room and went to go explore the classrooms.
She poked her head some classrooms but said nothing.
As she was walking, she crashed into someone making him or her drop their books.
"I'm sorry," Lily apologized, as she helped picked up the person's books.
She looked up and saw the face of a human boy blushing.
"It's okay, I didn't see you," He apologized, all flustered.
Lily said nothing but handed all his books back.
He had curly, dark hair and blue eyes.
"Are you a student?" He asked, stammering.
"I'm going to be," Lily answered.

((Lol, rping with myself is fun))

Friendly Phantom

Deigas
Kazzmonkey
Deigas
"Jer who? Who is this? Is he your Master? Does he have your soul jewel, is that why you seem to be afraid?" Jangeni was puzzled by the mixed reactions he was getting.
Kale blinks and feels rather stupid. He had very little clue what Jangeni was talking about. "I guess you could say Jer is my master, but not in the way you're thinking..." He rubs the back of his neck. this isn't going well... "I don't know what a soul jewel is..." He laughs nervously at his own stupidity.

"Soul Jewel." Jangeni held out his bracelet. "It's where i keep my souls, so i don't have to hunt. "ANd not your...Master? Well, didn'the raise you and give you baths and play with you in bed like my Master did?"

Jangeni gave a smile. "Hm?"
Kale blinked and looked at the bracelet. "I don't have to hunt souls... I'm a lesser demon, we don't need them to get by..." Kale blushed madly as he thought back to various... inappropriate moments with Jeremy, embarassing shower scenes, "playing" in bed, etc. "Well... I'm not sure what exactly to say to that. He didn't exactly raise me... nobody really did... but eh... I guess you could say that he is my master."
"Really?" He asked, fixing his thick-rimmed glasses that sat on his face.
Lily nodded and started walking away.
"Err, wait! What's your name?" The boy asked.
Lily turned around slowly.
"Lily," She answered and walked away.
The boy repeated the name to himself.
Lily sat on the stone bench outside in the gardens, humming softly to herself.
The boy was walking and stopped when he saw her.
"Its Lily," He whispered, to himself.
He started towards her but stopped.
Lily closed her eyes and spread her angelic wings behind her.
The boy stared at her, in awed.
Lily opened her eyes and stared up at the blue sky.
"Well...when you think of your master...you shouldn't think of ffear..." Jangnei slipped his bracelet back on. "Lesser demon...then no...Your blood is probably as red as anything. Master's is black...He's from the Ninth Plane...He runs the entire eastern territory you know?"

The incubus saw light reflect off of his bracelet and became distracted. His tail wiggled around, then he remembered where he was. On Kale's lap.

He unwrapped his wings. "Jer...doesn't seem like a very good friend...he seems mean."

Friendly Phantom

"He can come off as mean, but... but he really does love and take care of me... He just has a different way of showing it..." Kale smiles, he really was rather pleased with the fact that Jangeni didn't mind being close to him, even though he knows hes a demon.
Kazzmonkey
"He can come off as mean, but... but he really does love and take care of me... He just has a different way of showing it..." Kale smiles, he really was rather pleased with the fact that Jangeni didn't mind being close to him, even though he knows hes a demon.

Jangeni laid his head on Kale's shoulder and wiggled his tail. He sank his teeth back into Kale's neck and tasted his blood. It was sweet. He flushed and pulled away a bit.

//Oh my...//

Friendly Phantom

Kale flinched for a split second, he wasn't exactly used to being biten, but he relaxed remembering who it was that was biting him. He saw the other boy pull away. "whats wrong?"
Kazzmonkey
Kale flinched for a split second, he wasn't exactly used to being biten, but he relaxed remembering who it was that was biting him. He saw the other boy pull away. "whats wrong?"

Jangeni blushed. Kale's flavor was very intoxicating. He held his cheeks and hiccuped. "Wha-what's your race -a-again?" He let out a purr and began nuzzling Kale ceaselessly. He giggled and rubbed against him bodily, turning in his arms and leaning his head back.

"Want to taste me?" His tail caressed under the boy's chin

Friendly Phantom

Deigas
Kazzmonkey

Jangeni blushed. Kale's flavor was very intoxicating. He held his cheeks and hiccuped. "Wha-what's your race -a-again?" He let out a purr and began nuzzling Kale ceaselessly. He giggled and rubbed against him bodily, turning in his arms and leaning his head back.

"Want to taste me?" His tail caressed under the boy's chin
He blinks. "A demon, but I'm not exactly high up on the chain..." He excepts and returns Jangeni's nuzzles. "God, already hes got me hooked..."

He blushes at the question. "wha...?"
The boy had never seen someone with angel-like wings.

Lily stared up at the sky.
My home...
She blinked, and turned her head where the boy was hiding.

Embarrassed, the boy hid.

Lily stood up and closed her eyes.
Her wings disappeared.
"You can come out," Lily said, allowed, "I know you're hiding behind that pillar."

The boy came out.
"I'm sorry, I was..." The boy started.

Lily looked at him.
"Spying on me?" Lily finished.

Friendly Phantom

((WHERE ARE YOU DEIGAS!?!?!?!!?!? *dies* x.X))
((Uhh, I think he left for christmas? He said something that he was going somewhere and wasn't going to get on for awhile. But I'm not sure if he left or not))

Friendly Phantom

Yeiya
((Uhh, I think he left for christmas? He said something that he was going somewhere and wasn't going to get on for awhile. But I'm not sure if he left or not))
((ohhh, I was freaking out cuz I haven't heard from him in a while))
((I see, well he'll be back if he left. Maybe after Christmas))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff