Welcome to Gaia! ::

3,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
(the new character ahould have water abilities are u not ok with shizuku leaving?))

Shizuku nodded "the key is to feel your body overflow so to say and then when your hit you can go where ever you want

Dangerous Hunter

6,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Signature Look 250
srry i've been dead the past few weeks xD

Shameless Hoarder

(No, I'm alright with it. Is she still going to go to get ice cream, or disappear randomly when they get there?
My poor Akino.... *RP muse falters*
Hey Dante~ )

User ImageAnne nodded her head once "Alright." she was happy to be getting to know someone in some way "That sounds like it would be very useful in a battle."

User ImageAkino sighed after they left, putting his ears to the side and started to walk off toward the front entrance of the school.
Coozuu peered out from Akino's mane, chattering.
Akino glanced at him with just his eyes "No, don't worry Coozuu." he said, looking back ahead "He's still my student. Every teacher is bound to have one or two students that don't like them." he said, his paws back in his pockets "Besides, I still have to go out shopping."

3,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
((naw it's ok))

Shizuku nodded as she smiled "let's get the ice cream" she said smiling

Shameless Hoarder

(If you still want to take a break from her afterwards, that's fine. ^^ )

User ImageAnne smiled back "Alright." she said, turning back in the direction they were walking in before "What's your favorite flavor of ice cream?" she asked and put her hands behind her back, lightly kicking her feet up as she walked.

Friendly Shapeshifter

6,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Friendly 100
Elizabeth glanced back at Ash, but turned the key in her door and walked inside. She placed her things on her bed before grabbing her bag and exiting her room. Not paying any heed to the others around, she walked outside and headed to the mall. Her eyes saw Virgil and Jyde flirting with multiple girls. The long braid down her back swished from side to side as she walked right past both of them, ignoring each one and completely unaffected by their attempts to make all girls around them swoon.

L0cKe and L0aD's Princess

Seasonal Pieslinger

22,040 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
Melanie nocked on Ms. Cole's office door and waited to have an answer back.

3,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
Ash looked at her as he sighed "that was weird.....across from my room...what is ms Cole thinking?" he asked

Ms Cole answered the door with a bottle of sake in his hand "hey there melanie how are you" she asked smiling

Seasonal Pieslinger

22,040 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
Melanie rubbe the back of her neck... Um I broke one of the trees in the school yard." she said feeling emarced "One of the big ones." she added not able to look the headmistress in the eye.

3,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
Ms col smiled and put her hands on her head "alright did it do any damage. " she asked as she looked and put down the bottle "well come on me and you gotta get it" she said smileing

Seasonal Pieslinger

22,040 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
Melanie shook her head "No, ... it wasn't near anything.... I did it because of my freazing up.... twice today." she admitted following the head mistress.

Dapper Genius

User Image

Jyde take all the girls numbers and went into the ice cream shop. He saw Anne, the girl he sat with at lunch with Ash. He waved at her. She was moderately cute but Jyde was a tad bit shallow on the other hand. He got a chocolate and vanilla swirl on a cone. He sat down and saw dozens of kids from the school. They all were different. Jyde snapped his fingers and dark matter turned into sunglasses over his eyes.

Dangerous Hunter

6,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
(vergil wasnt flirting girls just love vergils look)
Vergil sits in the back of the class reading a book.

Dangerous Hunter

6,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
Dante sits in the front of the class with his feet on the desk with his sword next to him.
"Hey vergil you've been more of a book worm then normal".

Shameless Hoarder

User ImageAnne held the door to the ice cream shop open and looked around "Wow!" she said, in awe of the decorations and displays, not really caring that she was all wet from the rain. Her gaze stopped when she saw Jyde look at her and wave. "It's that boy from lunch and battle practice." she thought, blushing a bit before waving back. Without thinking she then sniffed the air of the shop. It had a good smell. All the ice cream flavors and the different scents of the people that were there.

User ImageAkino stopped when he got to the door. He put his ears back as he stared out the window "Rain..." he mumbled to himself, slouching over "I guess I can wait to shop til later." he said turning around. He didn't like the rain, or even getting wet for that matter. His fur always smelled weird after being wet.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff