Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Genius

User Image

Jyde drew his sword. "Come and get me bro." He thought out to the guy. "Come at me bro." Jyde exclaimed. He was eager to fight someone for a while.

L0cKe and L0aD's Princess

Seasonal Pieslinger

22,040 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
User ImageMelanie looked at Trey then down at the desk, shaking her head. If they wanted to get into trouble that was on them. She put a hand over her left side only for a moment but it only looked like she was brushing something off.

User ImageTafari looked over at Midnight. {"Now's not the time to go hunting from the looks of it."} he stated observing her.

((note that This was the closet pictor I could find to Tafari, I have yet to deside his fur pattern and he has two tails not just one))

Friendly Shapeshifter

6,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Friendly 100
~Avangaline Evans~

"I don't wanna be afraid anymore..."

User Image Avangaline used her abilities over wind to toss away her trash as well as put her tray back. Still having an extra drink with her, she kept that as she headed into the classroom. She glanced at everyone there, her wings wrapping around her protectively in a defensive manner. She'd never wanted this class, she prefered the less violent classes rather than the fighting classes especially due to the fact other than she had advanced human skills like higher strength and agility, her only real powers were over wind and turning into a useless dove. In both cases, she was better for things like distraction and information gathering. Staying away from the others, she stuck to the farthest back corner of the class. "I need to start over...start off fresh..it's the only way I can get through any of this without stressing myself out..but I will stay with my friends..but...did I ever..love anyone? If I did...who was it and...do I risk breaking their heart.."

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
Trey laughed at the eager jyde
rule 1. Never get too happy or eager before a fight unless your confident your going to win. If not tgen u will be very dissapointed when u lose
Trey said and moved left to right swiftly as he found jydes blind spots.

Midnight watched treys talented moves watching for mistakes. Trey your too cocky bring it down a notch and bring down your gaurd to a level of play not kill.
Midnight nodded when his tips changed treys style of fight.

Dapper Genius

User Image

Jyde felt that this guy was trying to find his blind spots. "Perfect," Jyde thought. He calmed his mind and thought of defensive strategies. "Shadow...defend." Jyde commanded. His guardian appeared and acted as a shield. Jyde snapped his fingers and little balls of darkness appeared around him. If this guy ever moved an inch closer to him. He would be pelted with the power of darkness. Jyde made sure he was alert in all directions.

3,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Imageash looked "hey!!!! I wanted to fight Jyde!! He said as the teacher looked "ash fight Avagaline and melanie you fight shizuku" he said as he looked at Anne and thought "you practice observing until someone can fight you" the teacher said

Ash gulped "wait Ava-chan?" hee said as shizuku looked at Melanie

"wow this will brin back memories" she said

Friendly Shapeshifter

6,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Friendly 100
~Avangaline Evans~

"I don't wanna be afraid anymore..."

User Image Avangaline gawked at the teacher before looking at Ash. "W-what?! I-I don't wanna fight! H-he can fight somebody else! I'll take an F.." Stepping back she realised she had two swords strapped to her back, one white and one purple, the white radiated with power over the light while the other radiated pure darkness. She wondered how she'd gotten them and when, perhaps she'd fought before and gotten weapons to help with such. Her eyes then flashed back to Ash, one of her eyes had turned red while the other was still its normal bright blue. Her wings also changed, one was black while the other stayed white, the black wing on the opposite side from the red eye.

Shameless Hoarder

User ImageAnne quickly looked at the teacher "Me fight? On my first day?" she asked more to herself and then looked at the other students "I guess it's alright if I observe first. It will give me a feel of how they fight." she thought to herself and took a seat "I just hope I don't have to fight Melanie." she looked down a bit.

Seasonal Pieslinger

22,040 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
User ImageMelanie looked at the teacher "Ash and Avangalin won't fight each other... Are you crazy? Even if she dosen't remember her heart does." getting up going over to Shizuku. "As long as you don't turn to water like that other time." she said making a thorn form in her hands about the size of a quorter staff.

User ImageTafari streched then looked at the students who could use fire... Even with Melanie's grate strangth just seeing flames might stop her in her tracks. However if she just focused on Shizuku she might be just fine. He scrached his ear then looked at the teacher. {Forcing two mates to fight each other how crule"} he huffed

Melanie glanced at Tafari "Can you not say it so loudly, You're the only one I understand because of theses things." she remeinded him

Tafari shook his head {"No now fight like that teacher told you,"}

((note that This was the closet pictor I could find to Tafari, I have yet to deside his fur pattern and he has two tails not just one))

Shameless Hoarder

User ImageAnne looked over to Melanie and Tafari "What?" she lowered her fins "They're bonded and they have to face eachother?" she thought and looked down "This is so wrong."

Seasonal Pieslinger

22,040 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
User ImageTafari looked at Anne {"You are of the Wolf's blood. But yes the two are, thou she knows knothing of it. Nor do we know what has happened to her snake brother."} he stated laying on his belly.

Shameless Hoarder

User ImageAnne looked back to Tafari "I see you can sense the other part of me. The fact that I can understand you makes it more obvious." she curled her tail to the side "That must be awful. Not being able to remember you were bonded with someone or even your own friends."

Seasonal Pieslinger

22,040 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
User ImageTafari crulled the lower tell around himself as his upper stiff taill strat out. He crossed his front paws, {"Smell yes,"} he huffed. {"They we not yet bonded, though you could tell that it would be soon.}" not knowing that had become mates.

Shameless Hoarder

User ImageAnne still seemed sad. She had never felt that way about anyone. She never really had gotten the chance. "It's still not fair." she sighed "To finally find the one and..." she couldn't finish. Honestly, she had lost interest in watching the fights going on.

3,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
Ash looked as he nodded as his cat ears popped up "that has to be black in there maybe she remembers her memory and she can explain everything to me....i just gotta get black out...or dark...what ever" he said he ran at Ava he jumped as his tail lightly got a feather that was already about to fall off he waves it "well come on?" he said smiling

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff