Welcome to Gaia! ::

((I guess this means im alone sweatdrop crap....))
(I'm here O.o )
((I'm here. 3nodding ))
(( Is still here... just roaming around Gaia endlessly. sweatdrop ))
((I'm just in another role-play at the moment, and talking to guildies for a game I play. :3 ))
After hours of looking Ara finally found room S107, seeing that one of the beds was already taken, he dumped his bags on the other and began to unpack, wondering who his roommate was.

((Sorry I've been gone for 2 days, had computer troubles.))
His gaze moved to look at his roommate and with a quirk of his brow out of curiousness, he decided to just keep quiet. He continued to lie down there, moving just a bit so that he faced the other. Eyes continued to watch Ara as he unpacked, not really knowing what there is to say or talk about.

(( Short post. -sighs- ))
Once Ara had finished unpacking he picked up his uniform and went into the bathroom to change. As he pulled on the dull uniform, he checked the mirror to make sure that his hair was still securely (sp?) braided around the silver circlet.
Giving a slight shrug as his roommate went in the bathroom to change, he pushed himself to a sitting position and yawns slightly. "A long day indeed," he mumbled as he rubbed the back of his head. He had long taken off the bandanna wrapped around his head and was just letting his hair stay loosely around his shoulders. They were quite long but no one did care. Maybe he'd just ask what the boy's name is. They will, after all, be staying in one room for the rest of the year. Quietly waiting for him to come out of the bathroom, he had his back leaned against the wall, arms stretched out lazily on his lap while his gaze was in the bathroom door, almost transfixed by it.
When Ara came out of the bathroom, he stopped, noticing the oy staring at him. He felt a faint pink tinge on his cheeks and looked down at the floor before looking back up, "Hi," he said simply, not sure what else he could say.
He offered him a small smile for starting up the conversation. Raising a hand slightly, he nodded once. "Hey," he replied in his usual voice before he got up to his feet and walked up to him, only to stop in front of him. "Name's Atsuro," he started and gave another small shrug, raising his hand slightly in an attempt for a handshake if the other would even take it.
Ara nodded in reply, "I'm Ara," he said softly, taking the taller boy's hand with his gentle one. "I'ts a pleasure to meet you."
Another small smile touched Atsuro's lips as he gently shook Ara's hand. "It is. A pleasure to meet you," he said and leaned down a bit to press a gentle kiss on the back of his hand. Just one of his ways to tell that he was already liking him. Languidly letting go of Ara's hand, he winked once at him. "We'll get along very well, I should say," he added and again, sat back down on his bed.
((Alright people, incase you havent seen the first page, ill just let you all know here. I will be out of town for a few days, and I shall return on the 31st. Im leaving out tonight.. just thought I'd stop by here and let you all know, just incase you onder what happend to me over a weeks time. Anyways, you all continue on with the rp thread alright.. and take care of the thing make sure nothing bad happens... lol alright laters.))
(...anyone!?)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces