Welcome to Gaia! ::

2,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
(god, I've been sooooo busy...grr...need more me time....plus having realtionship problems [no not a real realtionship as in dating, more of like a person who knows I like them, fine with it, toys with my emotions, and now is pissed at me.] grr....anyway...should continue story) "Hey, don't you like going to clubs, I mean, they get you away from the confinements of your mind and let you realax, a lot better then being alone in a room." "I should know considering that I've been in a situation where I had plenty of alone time." "How's Jace doing, by the way?" "This was it, the moment of truth, I've just opened a can of worms, no the can of worms"

Romantic Lunatic

11,050 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
(i know im not a student yet but walls told me to just jump in) *sits by a lonely grotto playing with the water just sitting and pondering his past his happy and sad memories that he left behind.

Romantic Lunatic

11,050 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
decides to skip his math class to swim in the lone grotto. he strips to his shorts and plunges in he floats on to the surface and says * i love this kind of school 3nodding heart

2,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
Waiting patiently, Van wondered if Damien even heard a word he said. Or maybe this was is way of trying to avoid the question again. Either way it was a little annoying.
Damien had sort of replied, and sort of sidestepped the question. Maybe people would just forget? Or get fantastically smashed and... waitaminute, this was a student. So perhaps he'd get overloaded with homework and... ok. Nevermind all that.

2,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
"Damien? How's Jace?"
"...Where'd you hear that name?" Damien was suddenly very, very serious. He looked torn between angry and afraid. Halfway hoping that the other... was just making stuff up. Yanno, making fun.
(( ... -coughs and hears it echo along the hallways- ))

Slipping to the lobby on the main floor of the school building, Atsuro stretched out a bit on it and yawned.

Sleepy.

Shutting his eyes and letting the dark consume him, he was asleep within seconds, the quiet surrounding slowly filling him on in.

2,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
"Didn't you tell me about him? I mean, isn't he..."
"...isn't he???" Damien scowled, eyes narrowing. He had not once mentioned his twin. Not ONCE. Wanted to make sure Jace stayed clear off the topic of discussion.

2,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
"I, can't remember. I just remember that he's like a twin or something along those lines."
...Confronation. Pshwah!

"...A twin? You've got to be kidding me," He tried to a light hearted laugh and a smile. Perhaps to disuade the other from the topic.

Romantic Lunatic

11,050 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
sinks to the bottem of the grotto thinking of the past and wondering what will his future bring in this mysteries school thinking sad (i wonder if anyone will find me....esspecially.... him. god i hope he doesnt))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff