Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bashful Kitten

Lillian

Lillian FROWNED."You don't seem fine."I imply frowning.

gosmos88's Wife

Loyal Guildswoman

9,475 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Max just laid there. She ignored het pain as she kept changing from wolf to human.

Bashful Kitten

Lillian

Lillian sighed."Pleae just go to the nurse."I beg.She needed it.

gosmos88's Wife

Loyal Guildswoman

9,475 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Max just laid there. She went limp and she stayed where she was and she was sick still.

Bashful Kitten

Lillian

Lillian frowned and walked ver and picked up Max.She was quite string for her age.And she brought her to the nurse."Exscuse me?Nurse?She asked walking in.

(((OOC:I totally forgot how old Lillian is.And what her pic was...sO LOL...I'm guessing 16?)))

gosmos88's Wife

Loyal Guildswoman

9,475 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
The nurse took Max and started to heal her.

(( let's go with that.))

Bashful Kitten

Lillian

Lillian waitied by the door.Hoping Max was Alright.

gosmos88's Wife

Loyal Guildswoman

9,475 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Max just laid there. She was weak as she laid there.

Adored Punching Bag

5,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
(sorry work kept me busy i was planning on coming back earlier but got some issues came up all organized now, so replying will come back^^)

Toya enters his room at the academy and lays on the bed. He been away for long time due to some personal stuff, but as he returns to his room all of his memories of his past here come back. He sits and thinks to him "Hope no one is mad at me. i mean i did just up and leave in something that was huge. Oh well hope i will be forgiven." As he falls asleep on his very familiar bed.

gosmos88's Wife

Loyal Guildswoman

9,475 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
((She got up and left... I didn't post it, but still... I got bored with whatever she was doing...))
Max walked into the school yard. She looked drunk and smiled as she walked around weirdly. She kept running into trees and bushes. She coughed and kept walking. She walked into the halls and ran into the walls. She finally stopped in front of Toya's room. She kicked the door, then walked away. She kept walking like a drunk. Toya was gone and now spencer was gone. She had gone to get drunk to numb the pain.

Adored Punching Bag

5,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
Toya wakes up to Max kicking in his door. He looks over to the door and doesn't see anyone. He gets up walk over to the door to see a Max walking and running into thing. Toya yells " Max what the hell are you doing?" Run down the hall after her and grabs.

gosmos88's Wife

Loyal Guildswoman

9,475 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Max looked at him and glared. "YOU DITCHED ME! WHY DID YOU F*CKING DITCH ME!?" She screamed with a slurred voice and tried to get out of his grip, her eyes were blood shot from no sleep plus the alcohol and her dress was ruffled, her hair greasy like she hadn't brushed it in weeks. She smelled of alcohol. She growled and looked weak

Adored Punching Bag

5,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
Toya gives a saddened look and thinks to himself * Damn she a mess and she so pissed at me. Looks like i got to do a lot to earn her trust back, But first i need to get her cleaned up!" Toya looks at Max and gives her a tight hug. then says "Max I'm sorry but my life was turning to s**t i had to go away to clean it up I'm so sorry. I didnt mean to make you so upset!" he says with sad eye trying to hold his tears back. Then says " here lets go to your room and get you cleaned up."

gosmos88's Wife

Loyal Guildswoman

9,475 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Max just looked at him, she started to sway, she was exhausted. "No water..." She said tiredly and held his hand like a small child would when they were scared. She looked at him tiredly and sadly. "I don't want you to leave me again..." She whispered with tears rolling down her cheeks.

Adored Punching Bag

5,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
Toya saw the state she was in says " Well time to clean your drunk a** up" as he picks her up and takes her back to her room. plops her on her bed. Then he whispers " Max im going to give you bath now so ill have to undress you okay?" trying to sound comforting like if he was her father. Looking for approval.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff