Welcome to Gaia! ::

gosmos88's Wife

Loyal Guildswoman

9,475 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
((Max is in Lillians room, she had been ordinary colored and now she is green again... Sporks hasn't been on in awhile, I think I should kill off her character...))

Bashful Kitten

[[I totally forgot about this RP....LOL.Did you delete Lillian or anything?]]]

gosmos88's Wife

Loyal Guildswoman

9,475 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
((No, you an post))
Max just laid there, she had a fever and painful sweats. She seemed horrible. Her sweat seemed painful.

Bashful Kitten

Lillian

Lillian looked at Max.She tapped her shoulder."You OK Max?"She asked quietly.

gosmos88's Wife

Loyal Guildswoman

9,475 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Max whined and looked at her. She shivered and looked at Lillian. "Mhmm... Just fine..." She muttered and looked at him.

Bashful Kitten

Rin-XxX-Kagamine
Lillian

Lillian frowned."Do you need anything?"She asked.Max looked like she was upset.

gosmos88's Wife

Loyal Guildswoman

9,475 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Max shook her head. She curled up on the couch and whispered for help as she closed her eyes and shivered. She wanted to die right there and now.

Bashful Kitten

Lillian

Lillian frowned,SHE WAN'T OKAY."Max,please tell me, are you OK?"She begged for the answer.

gosmos88's Wife

Loyal Guildswoman

9,475 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Max shook her head and she started to have breathing as she passed out.

Bashful Kitten

Lillian

Lillian frowned when Max passed out.She turned on the TV to a soft noise and watched it waiting for Max to wake up

gosmos88's Wife

Loyal Guildswoman

9,475 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Max just laid there, she seemed to need to go to the nurse soon.

Lonely Noob

7,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
User Image

Dez crept onto the rooftops moving slowly across the top, he peeked over into the gardens but didn't see anyone of interest. He chuckled softly to himself and put up a black hoody that he was wearing. The hoody covered the top half of his face and his yellow eyes glowed. He jumped off the top of the roof and broke his fall with a roll, he then proceeded to make his way into the school. He never spoke to anyone at this school for the 2 years he had been here, he barely attended lessons either. He was only here because he needed some where to stay. Dez walked around the school with his hoody up and hands in his pocket. He wasn't quite sure what to do at this moment in time. He leaned against a wall and sighed.

Unmasked

gosmos88's Wife

Loyal Guildswoman

9,475 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Max got up and ran outside. She threw up and trembled. She was in a bush. She got up and changed into a wolf. She curled up and trembled. She kept going from human to wolf to human. She didn't seem to care as she trembled.

Bashful Kitten

]Lillian

Lillian followed Max out,her tail swaying.She perked her ears up."Max,something s wrong.We should get to the school."

gosmos88's Wife

Loyal Guildswoman

9,475 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Max looked at her. "I'm in the school courtyard... I'm-I'm fine." She said tiredly and seemed in worse condition.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff