Welcome to Gaia! ::

Taederis watched the ball a little bit before looking back up at Toya's face. Was he supposed to bounce it like him? Perhaps he
was supposed to eat it. The little dragon didn't quite understand. He huffed in confusion and crawled up onto the boys
shoulder. His expression showed that he was pouting, like any child would.

Daenerys then came back into the room, her arms full with a few supplies. She paused, however, when she saw her Dragon on
Toya and couldn't help but let out a small laugh. "He doesn't understand what he's supposed to do." She wouldn't quite look
Toya in his eyes, but smiled again. Then she continued over to Max and sat beside her, setting down everything in her arms.
"You have to remember, he has the mind of a child. Try throwing the ball."

In one hand she had a pomegranate, which she cut open and placed on a paper towel. It was then that she noticed the girl waking
up in a stage of panic. "Everything's fine, Max. Here," She offered the food to her along with a bowl of sugar with a spoon it it. "This
will help with your uneasy stomach." Then Dae began to stammer. What if she angered Max? "I- I'm sorry, Max. . . I didn't mean
to overhear. . ."

Adored Punching Bag

5,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
User Image

Toya looked over at Max and said "You are in my room silly." with a smile. Then notice Dae entered the room.Toya also giggled a bit when his little buddy went onto his shoulder it tickled him a bit. As she told him to throw the ball, Toya did threw the ball. Then Toya looked at Dae and said "How will that help her stomach?" with a confused look on his face. "Also Dae." he said but then he decided not to finish.

gosmos88's Wife

Loyal Guildswoman

9,475 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Max looked at both of them. She then looked at Dae. "Overhear what?" She aske and looked confused. "What's going on?" She asked and just looked confused. "Why am I in your room? Where is Spencer? Why isn't he here with me?" She asked and looked confused. She didn't seem to remember any of the conversation they had and she looked confused.

"It's an old trick that helps with nausea that I learned over seas and-" Before she could finish, she realized the importance of what
Max just said. She had no idea about her own pregnancy. With everything still being held out to her, Daenerys slowly looked
over at Toya. Should it even be brought up? She didn't know Max like Toya did. . . In an attempt to change the subject, Dae put on
a smile.

"You said you weren't feeling well a moment ago," she spoke, never taking her eyes off Toya. "You had something you wanted to
say, Dear?" This was her way of leaving it up to him to tell her anything.

Meanwhile, Taederis, the little dragon, finally understand. Instinct took over and he launched off of Toya's shoulder, chasing after
the ball, like a cat would chase a mouse; silent but swift.

Adored Punching Bag

5,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
User Image

Toya looked over at Dae and said "I will explain it to her." with a frustrated look. He walked over sat down next to Max. He the proceed to explain she was going to have a baby. Also explain how Spencer is trying to kill her. Now he is pissed beyond belief again. Toya then got up and went to the door and proceeded to punch it endlessly. With such rage he was blocking off the door and breaking his hands doing so.

gosmos88's Wife

Loyal Guildswoman

9,475 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Max fell to the floor. She held her stomach and she just cried silently. She couldn't believe what was going on. She felt herself tremble. She felt the pain of tears and the pain of loss. She wished she had her spell book or something. She continued to cry. She felt lost. She looked like she was just told she was to be a prisoner, which in a way, she was. She continued to cry. Her shoulders moving quickly and she just continued to cry.

Daenerys jumped to her feet after placing the food down, then looked down at Max, who was crying away hopelessly. She
had a decision to make. Either run to Toya, who was taking out his anger on the door, or comfort Max, who has a child inside
of her now. . . Her hands went to her temples as she began to fret.

Then Taederis stepped in. He simply had to help out, and felt he knew how. His claws dug into the wall and he climbed up it,
being sure he wasn't on the door or in the way of his strikes, until he was even with Toya's head. His eyes stared into the boys,
demanding his attention.

'Toya!' Taederis shouted inside of the boys mind. He finally agreed to the bond, allowing the telepathy to happen. 'You must
calm yourself! Now is not the time to be violent!'
Max would only hear screeches and moans coming from the dragon, but
Daenerys knew.

Daenerys knew that her child dragon was communicating with Toya, and so she bend down. "Max, don't cry. . . We're here
for you." Gently, she rubbed the girl between her shoulders. Her pleading eyes looked back up to Toya. Surely he would know
what to do.

gosmos88's Wife

Loyal Guildswoman

9,475 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Max just looked at her. "How can I not cry? I am a prisoner! I can't even go see the father of my child He is the love of my life, and I can't eve go see him and tell him I can't see him anymore because my cousin is being such a jerk!" She said, and she hid her face again. She didn't look at Dae. She just sat there and didn't say a thing anymore. She felt upset. She had nothing. She was alone in the room, her cousin beating himself up, and his girlfriend being here. They didn't know what she was going through. She just hid her face, her tears coming again. She kept her face hidden in her black hair that looked like a cobweb.

Adored Punching Bag

5,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
User Image

In that Instance toya stopped and said " What the ********? " He is all confused. " Teaderis why are you talking to me? " he said with a puzzled look. Toya looks at Dae and says " Does he talk to you too? " he is in a stammer, Toya doesn't know what is going on or what to do. He just standing there blocking the door.

gosmos88's Wife

Loyal Guildswoman

9,475 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Max just looked away from them both. She just glared down at her legs. She was a silent prisoner. She didn't say a thing. She didn't want to. She just sat there on her knees, and looked at the ground. She didn't want to say a thing anymore.

Daenerys continued to rub Max's back. She felt horrible for the girl, so at the moment, she wasn't very happy with Toya, but she couldn't
blame him for his actions. A sigh escaped from between her lips. "He's accepted the bond, Toya. He's very smart for a newborn."

It was true. For an infant dragon, his brain has already surpassed the average humans. But that was a dragon for you; wise beyond
years. Taederis knew it, too. He then spread his wings and let go of the wall, gliding down to Toya's chest, where he grabbed a
hold of his shirt. 'Why not bring the father in? He has every right to know what has happened. It is also best to have him under your
watch if you don't trust him. After all, an assassin would only attack when he is not seen. Do you not think that he would have a
change of heart knowing she is baring his child?'

Taederis spoke the truth. It wouldn't be wise for an assassin to attack while he is known. Dae nodded in approval and was thankful
that Max could not hear their words. She also snapped her finger to get Toya's attention. One finger poked her temple. She hoped
that he would realize that she was telling him to speak with his mind. Taederis can, after all, read those that are willing.

gosmos88's Wife

Loyal Guildswoman

9,475 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Max just sat there. She didn't want to talk about it. She just glared at the ground. She looked lost. She didn't say a thing. She didn't want to, especially to these people. She wanted Spencer or Liir. She was alone. She just looked at the ground, she hugged her chest and looked at the ground. She didn't want them to look at her. Her hair was covering her face. She kept crying, but hid it a lot better now. Her face hurt, but she wasn't going to let them know that she was in pain. Why should they know how she is feeling? They didn't deserve to. She just sat there and looked depressed.

Adored Punching Bag

5,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
User Image

Toya agrees with Dare and replies telepathically "True, but he is an assassin and he can adapt to any situation to kill! I'm just surprised he hasn't tried to kill her yet?" thinking hard about Spencer's true motive in this. Toya then grabs Dare and rest dare on his shoulder, Toya likes his cloths he didn't want them to get ripped.

"Max," Daenerys began. Clearly Max wasn't doing so well, and it was even more obvious that she couldn't quite connect, but she
was determined to help. She reached for the pomegranate once more. "Try to eat this. It'll make you feel better." The hand that
was rubbing her wrapped around her, and pulled her into a hug.

"I know it has to be hard on you, and Toya and I couldn't possibly understand, but you must know that he means well, Dear." Her
words held nothing but truth to them. She just wanted to help her and get to know her. Whether or not that was possible was up
to Max, however. "He only wants to protect you. You must know that. Now here."

Again, Dae tried pushing the fruit before Max. "The sugar will sweeten it. It's quite delicious, if I do say so myself."

Meanwhile, Taederis, who also goes by Dare, was content with being on his shoulder. He made sure not to use his claws so
that he wouldn't hurt the boy, even if they would only feel like the claws of a cat. 'Is it not possible for one to change his
mind if he loves her?'
More squeaks echoed from the dragon, but they weren't out of anger. He simply wanted to reason with
the boy for the sake of the one with child.

gosmos88's Wife

Loyal Guildswoman

9,475 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Max leaned against the girl. She nodded and took the pomegranate. She ate some of the sugar and then stopped eating. You could tell she didn't want to eat. She felt sick again and swallowed the barf that was coming up. She nodded to Dae to thank her. She didn't want to talk and she just sat there. She leaned against the girl again. She didn't show her face though. She just wanted one more look at Spencer before they had to go their seperate ways. She went back to silently crying. She just couldn't help it. Her face hurt, her heart hurt, she didn't feel good, she felt alone, and she just couldn't help it. Emotions were hard to keep bottled up right now.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff