Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hesitant Lunatic

16,475 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Melani Harmony Iczer User Image

"Even the stars wouldn't shimmer..."

"Being multilingual is a wonderful thing... It's great for being able to speak to different people in their native tongue.. And on top of that translators make a lot." It was the kind of random nugget of information that Melani often knew. Blinking a bit, she considered the girl with almost surprise. "How did you know I was in charge of that one...? Oh! Someone probably told you..." Giggling a bit, the woman rubbed the back of her head in a slight moment of embarrassment. She wasn't doing much to help the theory that she was a complete and utter scatter-brain.
"The sign up sheets are actually outside of my office... That way I didn't have to carry them around all day and students could still get to them. So you're welcome to sign up dear." Her smile was nicer still now, if that was possible. The woman was most definitely a sweet-heart. Tilting her head to the side she seemed a bit more curious. "Is that all you wanted to ask?" She had been hoping it would be a challenging question. But oh well, no help for it, right?

"...If they didn't even try~"

~[-O-ur -O-riginal -C-omments:: ]~

Hesitant Lunatic

16,475 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
Beke Keszito

The Guide to Any and All Things Involving Beke:
Rule #1: Do not touch her without her permission.

Beke didn't let go of Aoi's hand as she led him through the halls and common room to her dorm. Much like she had thought it would be, the place was abandoned. Who would be here when they could be in the arena watching the sparring? "You remember the pup..? Azazel? I had to fight him first round... If he hadn't been using spells to absorb the shocks.... I woulda fried his nerve system again.... Gotta give him credit though. Not givin up winning against me, that's for sure." It was almost funny how he kept trying. She didn't wanna keep hurting him... But she wouldn't just let someone win against her. No matter who they were.
When they got to her door, she stopped to pull her key out of her pocket. She had been a bit worried about the thing... What if the electricity had melted it? As she was putting the key in the lock it came to her attention that Aoi had never been in her room before.... When she pushed the door open ahead of her, it revealed a spotless room. There wasn't a wrinkle on the bed. Every single thing had a place and was in it. The vase on her desk had a single white lilly in it. "Welcome I guess...." She was already tugging one of her drawers open. Most of what was in there was pants, and all were folded precise and neat. Oooohhhh, yes... Beke was a clean freak.

Rule #2: Any disobedience to these rules may result in physical pain.
Rule #3: She reserves the right to change or add to these rules.

Trash Cultist

10,800 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Cheercrusher 50
[Aoi]

[Delinquent King]

User Image
Don't call me Hero
Don't say my name
I'm not the cure

Aoi smiled at her as she talked about the sparring battles. “Well I can’t wait to see you kick some major a**. Wipe the floor with everyone.” Looking around her room he grinned. It was perfect, so well put together and organized. Reaching out as Beke walked off he poked the flower watching as it shifted. Turning his head he looked around the rest of the room. “We should spar sometime, me and you. Do some training together.”

Her room was so perfect it was astounding. OCD or something? He couldn’t really guess if she was obsessive about it. Not that it would impact his opinion of her. Beke was perfect in his eyes. Strong and beautiful, a born leader. Someone he would eagerly ask to lead a pack by his side when the time came. Smiling at that thought he just shook his head with a soft chuckle. Looking over at his mate-to-be Aoi raised a brow. “Pants?”

I'm the diease
The last thing you need
Is me in your world

Hesitant Lunatic

16,475 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
Beke Keszito

Digging through perfectly sorted pants that had been organized by their color, Beke stopped at one, carefully pulling it out of the stack it was in. Draping the pair of pants over her arm she carefully smoothed back down the ones that had been on top of it, frowning lightly over the fact that this stack had on pair less than the others. "Yeah, I got em right- ....Here." Very carefully she was shutting the drawer. Her flower was facing the wrong way. Setting the pants on her desk, she stared at that flower quietly. She could keep herself from fixing it... She could..... Ok, no she couldn't.
With very careful nudges she settled the flower just as it had been a moment ago, breathing a sigh of relief. "There... Back as it should be." The girl definitely had OCD. She usually re-folded the clothes in her drawers at the beginning of every day, and at the end of every day. When she woke up the bed got made and re-made three times at least before it was deemed perfect enough. Her smile was most of relief. She would freak out big time if her room were messed up. "Shirt too, or just pants...?" She was eying the flower again as she spoke, making sure it was in just the right place.

Trash Cultist

10,800 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Cheercrusher 50
[Aoi]

[Delinquent King]

User Image
Don't call me Hero
Don't say my name
I'm not the cure

Aoi quickly pulled on his pants zipping them up with ease, folding up his sheet as he smiled at Beke. “You have OCD? I’m sorry I shouldn’t have touched your stuff.” He felt a bit sheepish to say the least. He’d touched her things without asking, even if they were in a relationship that didn’t give him the right. Blinking slowly he thought for a moment. “So what should I do about you and Kora? Let everyone keep enjoying the show?”

“It really doesn’t bother me that you guys are playing the joke. I just don’t want to mess it up is all.” Aoi smoothed his hands over his jeans. They were hanging low on his hips, his hip bones showing above the waistband. It was rather nice to have something on that would keep him from getting expelled for nudity on campus. Was there even a rule like that? There had to be students that were exceptions to a rule like that, so they couldn’t very well make that a rule now could they? Eh… Who really cared. “Just the pants are fine. We should get back.”

I'm the diease
The last thing you need
Is me in your world

Hesitant Lunatic

16,475 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
Beke Keszito

"Yeah... I won't even sit on my own bed.... Because it wrinkles the bedding...." Beke smiled a bit, rubbing the back of her neck. She actually had a pretty severe case. But because it never caused much of a problem she didn't take medications for it. "It's okay.... Just don't do that too much and I won't freak out." No but she would go and fix it the very second she noticed it. Looking around her room she blinked a bit. "Eh? Yeh.... I suppose so. She was wanting us to sing a duet later... For Karaoke..." She didn't mention the song the other girl had wanted them to sing. The two were just adding fuel to the fire to make the joke more believable.
Some part of her was worried about whether or not the girl would try to get her to wear a skirt. Well at least Aoi was ok with the joke. Had he asked she would have told her friend that she couldn't do it... But since he was alright with it, then all was well. "Yeah we should..." A quick glance to the clock showed a break between nearly over. ".....********. I forgot to ask who I was in the semi-finals with.... I missed the other rounds...." It was with a distracted mind that she opened the door, biting on her lower lip a bit as she thought. She could wind up against anyone... Not good.

Interesting Nymph

User Image

BLANKSPACEIS ██ Ѵεɳɨɒ Дɱσɾ ʘɱσɾϝɨᾴ

BLANKSPACEHEREsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsasdfasdfs
                            ʗϑʁʂєɖ

ohlookblankspace 「 A flower slowlyωҕɪтҕϵʀș
                            asdDFGDFGSasdfsdfDADSFfasdfasdfasdfasdfohlookblankspacefurther'Why get close...? When people only DIE...

Venia soon figured out that she was being a little awkward. She was thinking about the past with her body, showing it in motions that one would not understand unless they were in her head. She looked up to Alphonse as he spoke to her again. She was a little curious on how the song sounded. Though she did not like Technology. Not that she was scared of it, but she felt as thought it was wrong.

"..Could you... Sing it...?" she asked softly. Venia soon moved to have the blanket wrapped around her. She also put some over her head. All that could be seen was her face, some long ivory hair and her slender fingers keeping the blanket cocoon shut.

User Image User Image User Image User Image

「 In// Control
                                        With// Alphonse
                                        Feeling// saddened
                                        Where// Emerald Academy

Interesting Nymph

██████████████████ ███ ██ ( ) ███████
        User Image User Image

Ғɑζζεη Ῥɼϊηҫε ♔ I will ЯȜDȜȜӍ myself

___ ▄ ▄ ⋮Ҭεηɠʊ ↲

___ ✷ feeling// HEARTATTACK___✷in// Human form
                          ___ ✷ With// Kiyoko + Naked Noah ___ ✷ location// Emerald Academy___✷ FEATURING// Noah
                      __
                      ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

He smiled as Kiyoko pushed the subject. But Kuro did grow nervous as she drew an arrow. Normal teachers did not do such a thing. But Kiyoko obviously was not a normal teacher.
                      He knew Noah just finished a match. Kuro looked around trying to find him.
                      "Hes right over the- OH MY ******** LORD HE IS NAKED!"
                      And with that he flew off the desk. Quite Literally.. Jet black wings sprouted from his back as she rushed towards Noah.

As he flew, Kuro removed his coat, leaving his red dress shirt and black vest. His plan was to wrap the coat around the teen.

----------

Noah looked to Viz as she commented on his nudity. He smiled, placing his hands on his hips.
                      "Yep! No need for pants!" he smiled. His body was rather perfect. Sculpted toned torso, toned arms and legs. And hey, his junk wasn't bad looking either.
                      His ears went numb to the sound of someone shouting. Noah looked over to see Kuro flying towards him. His gasped, his eyes widened. He moved just in time and watched as Kuro flew past. But the Tengu soon reduced his wings and landed on his feet. He rushed after Noah who simply ran about with his arms in the air. The two shouted back and forth. Kuro telling him to stop running and Noah saying that Naked was fun and he never was going to wear clothes again.

__________________________________+_____________________________

___ ❝ Kuro Tsubasa Karasu ★
                        Sociology ( ⚝ Țєαςɧєɾ

___ ❝黒翼カラス ★
                        ( Big time ⚝ ϜζΊЯҬ
                      User Image

Desirable Conversationalist

☼I may be a dreamer...☼

I live through the music I love...
♪I'm ALIVE!
I'm ALIVE! Oh, yeah
Between the good and bad's where you'll find me
Reaching for heaven♪

♪kirameite yurameite
aoki yume mai hanatsu
saki hokore haruka takaku
mamori yuku sono omoi♪

♪Ima Kanawanai koto no nai
Yume dake wo Yumemite yuku no
Sugu ni todoki sou na risou yori
Motto zutto hoshii mono ga aru no♪

♪Maketakunai shi!
Nakitakunai shi!
Warattetai kara!
Movin! Movin!♪

♪tatoe owaru koto no nai kanashimi ga anata ubattemo ♪

User Image
☀ιѕαвєℓℓє мαяιє ωαттѕ

〖συтσƒ¢нσ¢σℓαтє: What's this? Ultra actually made a post with just one character! Ultra actually made a post in the first place! The world must be ending! But yeah everyone, I'm back and better than ever >D. Here's my genderbent Isa post and poor Isa is just wandering around right now since I'm kinda lost and trying to get back in the swing of things. So, if anyone wants to randomly talk to "him" then be my guest 8D/ℓσcαтισи: Nurse's Office⇛Somewhere Outside the School/ιи α cσиvєяsαтισи ωιтн: No One/мσσd: Slightly Tired but still a bit Content〗
Ugh…. What in the world happened? Isabelle thought as “he” slowly sat up from the cot. “He” blinked slowly, trying to get adjusted to everything, looking around the room. The first thing that arose in Isabelle’s mind was the question of had “he” turned back to a she. However, one look at “his” hands was a sure enough sign that Isabelle hadn’t reverted back to normal.

With that question answered, Isabelle sat still, legs crossed, and tried remembering all the past events before “he” blacked out, if “he” had blacked out. It took a while, trying to get the pieces to match up, but in the end, everything came back to “him” with the force like a wave.

We were,” Isabelle started off slowly, “Vladd and I were in a maze… And we… I hope I wasn’t dreaming… No… I wasn’t. Okay. So, we beat the first pair and then there was Airi and Azazel… And we did well, but we were so tired and… We were blown out of the maze… And then… I know there was like… There was something and… Ow!

Isabelle was fully aware of the extent at which “he” was talking to “himself”, out loud, in the nurse’s office, with barely anyone around. Even if there were people there, it would have made no difference to “him” at all since “he” had just regained consciousness.

Still looking around, Isabelle wondered were in the world Vladd was and hoped that “she” was alright. Emerald green eyes scanned a seemingly empty nurse’s office and realized that there was no presence of Vladd anywhere. Isabelle normally would have panicked, but “he” knew that Vladd was most definitely fine and either was let out early or went to venture off somewhere.

Making sure that everything was fine, Isabelle got out of the cot and left the nurse’s office. There was absolutely no point in staying cooped up inside when there was still a competition going on. Isabelle wondered if anyone had worried about “him”, but were most likely caught up in today’s events to be too overly concerned.

I wonder if I should go change my clothes, Isabelle thought as “he” continued to head out to join the rest of the school. “His” clothes weren’t that bad looking, just looked a little bit burnt and worn from the fight, but other than that, Isabelle’s clothes were fine. “He” had no idea what event was up next and decided to just wait to see what the next one was before participating. While “he” was trying to get some idea of what was going on, Isabelle also scanned to look for Vladd, Beke, or anyone else “he” knew.

If I’m lucky of course,” Isabelle muttered with a light sigh, pulling “his” hair out and fixing “his” ponytail so it looked halfway decent.

♪Maketakunai shi!
Nakitakunai shi!
Warattetai kara!
Movin! Movin!♪

♪hanarete yuku kokoro nado koko ni wa nai to itte ♪

♪I will fight
And I sleep when I die
I live, My life, I'm ALIVE!♪

♪hitasura nari hibike
hateru made semete tsuyoku
kono hana moe yuku♪

♪Nakitakute Nakenakute
Naku no nara Namida wo fuite
Datte kawaii no wa Egao ga ichiban desho?
Dakedo zenbu to iwasete♪

...because the music I love lives through me

☼...but I believe in miracles.☼

Hesitant Lunatic

16,475 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
Alphonze Iczer

S'il vous plait, mademoiselle...

"Of course I can." Al had a kind smile on his face. It was kind of cute how she had wrapped herself in her blanket. He was straightening his posture, like any good singer would, clearing his throat. "When I see your smile...." He really did have a good voice, especially for this song. Unlike his baby sister he had taken singing lessons as a child. A naturally good voice, coupled with lessons to hone it always produced good results. "Tears run down my face.... I can't replace." He was watching the girl as he sang, trying to judge her reactions. It wasn't exactly easy with her cocooned. She wasn't even expressive normally. "And now that I'm strong, I have figured out."
"How this world turns cold and it breaks through my soul."
As the boy sang he had an expressive voice. Well enough it conveyed emotion. The boy had learned that emotion was an important factor in the words that one sang. Soon enough his voice was lingering on the last note. Blinking a bit when he finished singing he smiled softly. "Well...? Good song?"

May I have your name?

Lonely Phantom

8,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Light cannot be
without darkness

Kiyoko~Takeda

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

User Image

Kiyoko was furious. Absolutely furious. She strung her bow and aimed it at Noah. She watched as Kuro flew by the boy. She released the arrow and it landed less than a centimeter away from Noah's foot. She could have hit him so easily. Honestly, she was tempted.
She strode with long, powerful movements. It was not wise to get on her bad side. Her hair billowed in the wind and her lips were set into a hard line. Using her magic, she hid Noah's lower body. He only had a torso now.
She stood directly in front of the boy with a murderous look.
"Detention, for two weeks." Her detentions were unlike anyone else's detentions. She did not make her students write lines. No, she was cruel. "Clothes on. Now." She was afraid to say anything else, for fear she would explode.

{Out.Of.Color: BAHAHAHAHAHA!! I seriously just died. Man, I love Noah. }

Nor can darkness
be without light

Interesting Nymph

User Image

BLANKSPACEIS ██ Ѵεɳɨɒ Дɱσɾ ʘɱσɾϝɨᾴ

BLANKSPACEHEREsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsasdfasdfs
                            ʗϑʁʂєɖ

ohlookblankspace 「 A flower slowlyωҕɪтҕϵʀș
                            asdDFGDFGSasdfsdfDADSFfasdfasdfasdfasdfohlookblankspacefurther'Why get close...? When people only DIE...

She watched as he sang for her. His voice was very nice. She could tell that his lessons were in the medieval ages. He was younger then her, buy only by a hundred years. Surely he had a famous singer teach him as his parents paid top coin.
                                        As the song continued, all she could think of was Beatrice. At first the song reminded her of herself really. But as he sang 'I will never let you fall... I stand up with you forever...' that's when it hit her heart.
                                        Beatrice obviously choose this song for Venia. She never knew how much the older woman cared for her.

Venia began to lean forward, almost mesmerized by the song. She hadn't noticed the tears falling from her dusty blue eyes. She wanted to go back to her. She wanted to stay with Beatrice forever. Venia only wished she could age even more. Oh how she never wanted to leave Beatrice alone. She felt so guilty for never showing any emotion around the woman who charrished her so.
                                        She felt like she shouldn't be at the school, but home. She wondered if Beatrice was lonely or even depressed without her.

Venia no longer wished for death... She wanted to see Beatrice until her final days...
                                        Venia was not just 'Crying'. She was literally sobbing. The grip on the blanket had tightened as she was fully leaning forward. Venia was so embarrassed, but she couldn't stop.

User Image User Image User Image User Image

「 In// Control
                                        With// Alphonse
                                        Feeling// Painful.
                                        Where// Emerald Academy

Hesitant Lunatic

16,475 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
-Headmistress-
~Kelly~
[Iczer]

"If you even so much as think of hurting one of my kids..."

Kelly had almost made it to her desk without incident.... Almost.As Kuro attempted to catch Noah, she watched, hardly believing what was going on. It was good that Kiyoko had taken action before her. She would have tripped the boy. Joining the group of teachers bunched around Noah, she had her arms crossed. She had gotten there in time to hear Kiyoko's punishment for him, fully agreeing. "I think that sounds about right. It is one thing if a person cannot help it. But purposefully running around like that.... Is not okay."
She was rubbing both of her temples now. All she could wonder at that point was why. "Someone.... Get him his pants...." She was shaking her head a bit. She could handle his smoking. She could handle the usual lack of a shirt. She could handle the boy in a class without loosing her temper. But this...? This was not something she handled well.

"I will tear you apart piece by piece without a moments hesitation."

Hesitant Lunatic

16,475 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
Viz Esik
If you want to see the rainbow...

Viz had flinched ever so slightly when she felt the other girls hand on her arm. But... It began to feel better. She could feel the aches from her bruises fading. Big blue eyes blinked in surprise. As the girl placed her hands on her side she blushed a bit. She was pretty and nice. "N-no.... It's okay... I'm f-fine. I-it feels lots b-better...." She smiled as brightly as she knew how to show-case her okay-ness. She stepped back in surprise at the rush as someone who had to be a teacher attempted to catch Noah and get him dressed. She had a hand over her mouth in surprise, watching with wide eyes.
Looking to Airi, she seemed a bit anxious. "D-does.... Does s-stuff like this happen..... Often?" She couldn't imagine a life like that. It seemed rather hectic and crazy. When the boys lower half disappeared from sight she new it had to be magic. She still gasped a bit. This school was not for the faint of heart, that was for sure.

You have to sit through a little rain....

Interesting Nymph

██████████████████ ███ ██ ( ) ███████
        User Image User Image

___ ▄ ▄ ⋮Ҭεηɠʊ ↲

___ ✷ feeling// HEARTATTACK___✷in// Human form
                          ___ ✷ With// Kiyoko, Kelly + Naked Noah ___ ✷ location// Emerald Academy___✷ FEATURING// Noah
                      __
                      ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Noah was loving the attention he was getting in this chase. Maybe would be surprised by how he was out running the winged tengu. But in all honesty, his feet were covered by ice. He was skating to escape.
                      Noah was utterly thrown off by the arrow hitting near his feet. But Kiyoko had a purpose. He tripped over the enforced arrow. Noah was sent flying, sliding and rolling along the grass.
                      He opened his eyes as the sliding stopped. He was on his back, looking up to a very pissed off looking Kiyoko. He actually loved getting that face out of her. His head was spinning, his ears were ringing and he was seeing stars. Noah could literally only give a big, dorky smile. He didn't even hear what they said.

----------------------

Kuro was feeling utterly embarrassed as he was being outrun by a human boy. And suddenly, the kid was rolling along the grass like a rag doll. He halted his flight - a huge gust of wind darting from his wings as he landed at Noah's feet.
                      He dropped to his knees in order to drop his coat over Noah's lower half. Kuro honestly did not know where Noah's pants were. But at least he was covered.

__________________________________+_____________________________

___ ❝ Kuro Tsubasa Karasu ★
                        Sociology ( ⚝ Țєαςɧєɾ

___ ❝黒翼カラス ★
                        ( Big time ⚝ ϜζΊЯҬ
                      User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items