Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ruthless Elocutionist

User Image
Kora Stern

Kora giggled and gave her friend an innocent expression with big grey doe-eyes as she bit down on her bottom lip and nodded.
"Yeah…
On the outside she calmed herself down enough to make her on the outside look so sweet and innocent that butter wouldn't melt in her mouth, but on the inside she was a bubbling mess ready to spill out at any second from the excitement created by her big plan.
Once she was tugged into the bathroom, she sat herself on the bench top and waited patiently for Beke to inspect their surroundings for anyone or anything that might be listening.
She watched as Beke, satisfied they were alone, stalked over to the bathroom door and locked it so that they could get some privacy.
Sliding off the bench top, she landed neatly on the ground thanks to all of her practice from dismounting horses and made her way over to Beke, swinging her hips seductively in the process…. A process that would have been way more effective had she been wearing heels.
"Well you know that girl who I said Haters gonna hate to as we made our way here?
She and many of the other people out by the arena were thinking that, you know, we're…. well… an item so I was thinking…

At this point, despite them being alone, Kora tugged the lycan down to her level and whispered her plan quietly her ear.
Stepping backwards, she smiled widely at the tall young woman and folded her arms across her chest.
"So what do you think?

Hesitant Lunatic

16,475 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
Viz Esik
If you want to see the rainbow...

Viz would smile a bit, completely oblvious about the others father. "Yeah, they are.... But I like them.... For one they're special. For two, they're unique. No one has them anymore... And they're pretty, don't you think?" She herself really liked the ones that her grandmother made for her. The closest one to her at the moment was in her backpack, with her suitcases. She loved hers in particular, but the other teen's were nice as well. At the Others next comment she would nod a bit, grinning. "Oh yes, yes it does~ I always thought my affinity for it was odd until I found out."
She wasn't about to tell the other just what she was. That would ruin it. Smiling a bit more, she spoke again. "You're very smart, you know that? I'm envious. I'm not so smart...." Frowning a bit, she let her eyes cast down to the ground. She didn't exactly have the best self-esteem. Not to say that she hated herself. She just didn't think well of herself. When they got to the double doors she would push them open, holding the door for her companion. She would smile sweetly. The other girl was cute.

You have to sit through a little rain....

~[-O-ur -O-riginal -C-omments:: ]~

Tipsy Rogue

without realizing it, the other girls smile and compliment had caused a small blush to appear on Aislin's usually ivory white skin.
"Now don't put yourself down... I'm sure there are things you know that I don't. As a matter of fact... to be honest...

She slightly lowered her head, her bangs falling in front of her eyes a little, she put her hands into her blazer front pockets as she stepped through the door and began descending the few steps that lie outside.

"I in fact cannot swim very well...."

Shaking her head and subsequently her long crimson hair she smiled wide.

"So, water.... and you were slightly surprised to find out someone was actually living there... so I gather you're not a changling of any sort, correct?"

This girl was piqueing her intrigue, though the whole time they had been hanging out she had been trying to keep her feelings in check, this was an important aspect of keeping herself from having any mishaps from happening, all part of her training. It would be easy to forget and cause someone to fall in love with her... her powers of the Leanan Sidhe rivialed the myths of the european succubi. As they neared the arena she sheilded her eyes from the sun and looked around for a moment.

"Was it somewhere near here where you last saw your bags?"

Hesitant Lunatic

16,475 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
Viz Esik

This time it was Viz's turn to attempt to comfort the other girl. She was nodding earnestly. After a moment, she got a big smile on her face, before she clapped a bit in excitement. "Oh, I know! I'll teach you how to swim really good! It's easy, and I won't let anything happen to you, promise!" She still had this huge smile on her features. The kind of smile that would make you feel bad if you said no. She nodded a bit as the other continued the attempt to guess just what it was that she was. "Of course not. Just little ole me." Here she giggled a bit.
Seeming to focus more she spoke again. "When Gammaw would tell me stories, changelings were always really mean... Fairies would steal a baby, and then replace it with a changeling.... That's not very nice.... And it seems silly to me... But maybe that's just me?" She laughed a bit nervously then. Blinking a bit, she would look around them, before a big grin grew on her features. "YEAH! I remember I was running, and I tripped right there!" At this point she pointed at a particular rock that had been kicked out of place. Flailing her arms just a little bit she then pointed towards the arena. "In there! I was in there!" Giggling happily she clapped a bit, bouncing on the balls of her feet.

Hesitant Lunatic

16,475 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
Beke Keszito

The Guide to Any and All Things Involving Beke:
Rule #1: Do not touch her without her permission.

Beke would raise an eyebrow at the other girl's walk. She had to wonder at the girls reasoning for that. Though, with Kora, who ever knew why she acted the way she did? Carefully she nodded in remembrance of the girl. The look that she had given the two of them could have curdled milk. After a moment the lycan would blink, before slowly starting to blush, listening to her friend quietly. Slowly the blush would fade, as did the small bit of anger on her part. Yes, her and her friend were just that, friends. But being such good friends gave them a great opportunity to play a trick on quite a few people. Grinning a bit, she started chuckling, shaking her head over the smaller girls' plain audacity.
After a bit more chuckling she spoke, still shaking her head. "What do I think? ....I think you're a devious little minx. I love it." She started to chuckle a bit more, ending up taking quite a bit to speak again, even needing a moment to collect herself. "It's a great plan Kora... We're gonna confuse a hell of a lota people, yeh?" There was a devious, almost mean smirk on her face as she said this. "Where should we start, do you think? Never even thought of messing with people like this before..."

Rule #2: Any disobedience to these rules may result in physical pain.
Rule #3: She reserves the right to change or add to these rules.

Ruthless Elocutionist

User Image
Kora Stern

Kora giggled gleefully over hearing her friend accept her devious plan and jumped up and down clapping her hands.
"YAY!!! Oh em gee this is going to be so much fun!!"
Looking thoughtful over her friend's question, she pulled herself up on to the bench top again and sat there with her legs dangling down.
"well I think that we've made a good start with our antics out by the arena….
I'd say maybe walking down corridors holding hands and disappearing into one of our rooms late at night for a sleep over?"

Reaching behind herself she started tugging thoughtfully on her braid with her eyebrows knitted together.
Beke would know that Kora hated frowning with a passion, normally because of the potential for wrinkles.

Hesitant Lunatic

16,475 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
Beke Keszito

Beke would just chuckle at her friends almost excessive levels of excitement. She was like a pup sometimes. "Okay, who the hell gave you sugar this morning? That has to be where you're getting all this energy from." It wasn't exactly odd for the blonde to be energetic. But in excess it usually meant that she had had sugar at some point during the day. "What, did you have pancakes for breakfast?" It was the only thing she could think of. Quieting she would nod along as her friend spoke. "Yeh... With you laying on top of me... It isn't too overly surprising that they were thinking that we're a couple."
She kept nodding in agreement with her friend. That was a good way to start. It was innocent, but with the way people's minds worked, it wouldn't be taken as such. "I can probably even get Aoi to lend us some old school movies.... He's got this thing about old monster movies and I think he has some kung-fu ones... And I'm pretty sure the pups snuck at least one Disney movie into my bags before I left for here." After a moments thought spent on movies for the aforementioned sleep over, she reached over to her friend, attempting to smooth her face back to a more neutral state. "I thought you were worried about wrinkles, or some crap like that."

Ruthless Elocutionist

User Image
Kora Stern

"My mom made me pancakes before they sent me back… I can't see how this would be a problem…."
Watching her friend as she thought about all the devious things they could do to wreak havoc on the school's student population… and maybe some of the teachers.
"Disney movies are always good. I've got a large number of them up in my room. Surely you've seen all of them in my disk case."
The case that Kora was mentioning was effectively the same size as a book case but thinner and was filled with DVDs, Bluray disks, DS games, PS3 games and CDs.
Even though her closest goth side was well hidden from the rest of the student population, most of the Moon Dorm students knew that they could turn to Kora for their entertainment requirements.
Kora Stern… The nerdiest cheerleader ever.
"Wrinkles? Huh?"
It wasn't until that moment that she realized that she had been frowning.
"Urggggghhhh…. I must. Stop. Frowning!"
She smiled up at her friend and cupped her hand with her own.
"Doing stuff like that would really help our cause."[/b[

Tipsy Rogue

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Aislin smiled sweetly, the thought of being in a large body of water still slightly frightened her, but she would make an attempt for her new found friend.
"Well.. if you can get me in a swimsuit first, then perhaps I'll try my hand at swimming again..."
Since she wasn't very good at swimming, she didn't even own a bathing suit. When Viz recited the old story of the fae babes, Aislin herself grew slightly quiet, since she grew up with her father her magical background was a bit of a mystery to her. Sure she knew all the things her mother could do, her father had done the best job he could to prepare her for her coming of age, but when it came down to where exactly the Leanan Sidhe came from she was unsure... she had done all the independent research that she could but everyone cast such a harsh light on the Fae Folk, it was hard to discern what was truth and what was fear.
"Well alright then, if you're no changeling..."

She was cut short by the girl's excitement of being so near to their quarry and as she bounced around Aislin was reminded of a small child about to receive a long awaited gift
"well... to the arena then!"
Taking a step forward she turned and began walking backwards, staring at the other girl, her eyes holding a hint of playfulness.
"aren't you coming?"
Smiling cheerfully she turned around again, her hands once more held behind her back as she took long strides towards the low hum of the hundreds of people gathered in the arena

Hesitant Lunatic

16,475 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
Viz Esik

Smiling brightly Viz would clap happily. "Ooohh goodie! You'll see it'll be lots of fun and you'll be great! You can borrow one of my suits~ I'll bet we're about the same size! You're probably a bit bigger than me in erm... Some areas.... But it'll still fit!" Happily she was nodding, occasionally using her hands to emphasize certain words. In all reality she was very excited to be able to help her friend out like this. To be brutally honest would be to point out that she was excited about anything involving water. But it would be a lie to say that she wasn't more than happy to help out friends. The young elemental was completely unaware that her friend was what most people would call one of the fae folk. At least partially that is.
She would giggle at the other girls behavior, taking excessive steps to walk around the stone that had tripped her earlier, giving it a little pout before continuing on walking, having to hurry the slightest bit to catch up. "Of course I'm coming! I don't wanna get lost again..." She had a worried look on her face at the thought of getting lost in such a large school. An active imagination on her part had her already imagining her getting lost in the library like it was a cave and starving to death. It was only around then that she realized she had completely cut the other girl off in her excitement. She gasped a bit, looking a bit upset. "I'm so sorry! I interrupted earlier... Gammaw says I shouldn't do that, cuz it's rude... You... Were gonna make another guess?"

~[-O-ur -O-riginal -C-omments:: On the topic of Fae Folk.... Viz would SO be the type of person who would get pulled in by a will-o-wisp and end up walking off the edge of a cliff following it. xD ]~

Tipsy Rogue

Once Viz had caught up to her Aislin hooked her arm through hers and smiled cheerfully
"Ah, don't worry your head about cutting me off. My guessing game isn't quite as important as the rest of your belongings, however... I will venture to guess it has something to do with nature itself. You don't seem to me to be something of unnatural origin. Are you otherworldly... can you pass into the mists?"
Aislin was still having a hard time remembering that not all cultures could even see the mystical openings to the Fae plane of existence, the world that existed to close to our own and was always just in the corner of your eye. She herself had attempted to step through once, and a voice had screamed within her

"DO NOT STEP FOOT WITHIN THIS REALM HALFLING. IT IS NOT YOUR TIME."

and she had been abruptly thrown several feet, the mists receding and dissipating right after. She shivered as she pushed the memory back within the reaches of her mind. This girl seemed to mention her grandparent quite a bit, it made her wonder if maybe like herself her parents had died at some point, then a realization crossed her mind like a tidal wave. This girl mentioned absolutely nothing of her parents... no memories nor memorabilia, perhaps this girl had never known them... as Aislin herself had never known her mother...

"Your grandmother sounds like a very caring woman, making you handkerchiefs and reminding you to mind your manners... you look up to her don't you?"
She wasn't sure why she was turning the conversation to family matters, she didn't necessarily want to talk about her own, but certain things about Viz just kept her wanting to know more... even though the girl did seem to have some ditzy moments... it was part of her charm. She found herself wanting to protect her first friend.

::OOC:: Bwahahaha xD ::

Hesitant Lunatic

16,475 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
Viz Esik

A dusting of pink found it's own merry way to Viz's cheeks at having the other girl's arm linked with her own. She was very pretty... The other's words forced her to focus more on what she was saying. She gave an almost oblivious look to the other girl. "No... At least.... I don't think I can... Probably not." Here she giggled in an almost childish kind of way. Gasping a bit she remembered something her grandfather had told her. "Did you know that mist is just clouds? It's true! Just really low hanging clouds! And did you know that clouds are just water? That's why they can make rain!" The animation in her voice was enough to show just how interesting she found this to be. Noticing her new found friends shiver, she was about to ask if she was alright, when her next question was asked.
She smiled brightly, nodding. "Gammaw is great! She's really smart, and nice too! When she was younger, she was a nurse, during the second world war. And Gampaw, he was fighting during it too! Daddy's even a soldier too! In fact lots of people in our family have been in the military! Though.... They have this tendency to go into the marines.... Probably just tradition by this point... I don't think I'll be able to.... I don't want to hurt anyone.... But Daddy, he had to sometimes.... But he did it because it was right and necessary. He's even got medals! He got the Purple Heart even! It's a great honor to be so dedicated to one's country..." The more the girl spoke, the more solemn her voice had gotten, starting to mellow at first when she began speaking of her father. This seriousness was blown completely to the wind when she caught sight of her bags. "Look! There they are!" Letting herself break free of her friend she ran to grab onto her things.

Hesitant Lunatic

16,475 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
Beke Keszito

It took a good deal of self control on her part for Beke to keep herself from groaning. "Because pancakes equals syrup.... That's why you're a bundle of sugary laced energy." She was hoping the other girl's energy wouldn't take too long to mellow out. Hyper Kora was fun, yes... But she was also exhausting. "Yes, I have.... But by this point I had almost forgotten them.... We can definitely find some to watch. I'm rather partial to 101 Dalmatians myself..." For a bit she allowed herself to think of good disney movies. She remembered Lady and the Tramp, The Fox and the Hound, The Aristocats, and quite a few more. They definitely wouldn't have a lack of things to watch.
The other girls classic blonde reaction would cause her to chuckle, shaking her head a bit. "You really are oblivious sometimes.... I swear you have to have walked into a wall at some point because of it..... I'll bet guys have even bent backwards to help you when you did too." Once again she was teasing her friend. It wasn't that she was picking on her. It was kind of a way for her to show affection. Nodding, she would smile a bit in return. "Got it.. Just be generally affectionate and debatably gooey-eyed." Carefully she would pull the other girl to her feet. "Ready to go start confusing the ******** outa people?

Desirable Conversationalist

Thinking of you, wherever you are. We pray for our sorrows to end, and hope that our hearts will blend...

Now I will step forward to realize this wish. And who knows: starting a new journey may not be so hard, or maybe it has already begun...
♪kirameite yurameite
aoki yume mai hanatsu
saki hokore haruka takaku
mamori yuku sono omoi♪

♪tatoe owaru koto no nai kanashimi ga anata ubatemo
wasurenaide sayonara ga uso to omoeta hibi o♪

↱νℓα∂∂мιя ❝νℓα∂∂ ❞ ∂єℓαcσятє
&&
☀ιѕαвєℓℓє мαяιє ωαттѕ

〖συтσƒ¢нσ¢σℓαтє: Siege! You keep spelling Isa's name wrong D<. Oh, and here's my post finally =3=. Hard to get some things done with family, but hope you enjoy./ℓσcαтισи: In the Maze/ιи α cσиvєяsαтισи ωιтн: Vladd/мσσd: On Edge (still running on adrenaline)〗
〖συтσƒ¢нσ¢σℓαтє:/ℓσcαтισи: In the Maze/ιи α cσиvєяsαтισи ωιтн: Isabelle/мσσd: Anxious (still running on adrenaline)〗
If anything, Isabelle was definitely not expecting the flash of lightning coming down the corridor, mainly because “he” wasn’t that familiar with everyone’s abilities. The only thing that Isabelle was sure of now was that either another team or the last two teams had found them, and they seemed a bit tougher than the last. With quick movements, Isabelle stopped running and grabbed Vladd, pulling them both to the ground so that wouldn’t get electrocuted. This makes me wish I could’ve controlled it, Isabelle thought with a small smirk, Too bad that’s not in Apollo’s domain, or that would’ve been so much fun to turn the tables on whoever wanted to fry us.

Vladd wanted to know just how long Isabelle had planned to keep the two of them on the ground. After that bolt of lightning passed them, “she” thought she could still feel some kind of leftover feeling of static before it disappeared. They were on the ground for a few seconds longer, probably just waiting out another attack or playing dead, Vladd wasn’t really sure. After what seemed like five minutes, even though it was a lot shorter, Vladd felt Isabelle let go of “her” and saw “him” get up slowly, cautious for the next attack. Vladd did the same thing and looked around, hoping to scope out who’s responsible.

Nothing like good ol’ surprise attacks, no?” Vladd joked drily, a small smirk on “her” face. “She” titled “her” head curiously as Isabelle seemed to be off in “his” own little world. Any other time, Vladd wouldn’t mind Isabelle’s tendency to space out, but “she” knew that it wasn’t such a great idea at that moment. Before Vladd could even open “her” mouth to say something, “she” could’ve sworn that Isabelle was actually… glowing? Vladd could barely believe what was happening in front of “her”, but Isabelle’s voice brought “her” out of “her” dazed stupor.

Vladd,” Isabelle started almost quietly, as if they could be heard easily, “I need you to make sure to shield us for however long the spell can last. And if not shield, hunt down.” Carefully, Isabelle’s stance changed as “he” summoned a bow and arrow made of light as easily as creating a butterfly of “his” same power. For being one of the only few in “his” family that carried almost every trait of Apollo, archery was one of the easiest things that came naturally to “him”, just like drawing.

Isabelle knew that Vladd would be confused at that current moment, especially since they were running around on blind intuition at that point. However, Isabelle knew that two could play at shooting beams of light at the other until someone either fell down or revealed themselves. With Isabelle and Vladd being out in the open, “he” knew that their new opponent wasn’t far off. So, instead of aiming carelessly, Isabelle hoped to lure them out in somewhat of the same way that they had tried to get rid of them. What “he” was doing was new, relying on the sun’s energy and particles of the sun to boost “his” arrow of light, but it was the best idea that occurred in “his” mind.

Vladd knew that it wasn’t the best to ask Isabelle when “she” knew the obvious answer. Plus, it seemed pretty obvious what Isabelle was planning. Still, what spell Vladd could use was a problem. Sure, “she” could use a temporary protection spell for the time being, something that wasn’t too draining, but “she” still wanted to be on the offensive as well. The only thing that Vladd was sure of was that their enemy could use lightning, or, lightning was easily at their disposal. Whatever the case was, Vladd continued to think of spells that would be powerful enough but wouldn’t drain “her” out too much or they would be sitting ducks the next time they were attacked.

“She” wanted to tell Isabelle to take it easy on “his” next attack, but Vladd knew that if Isabelle was sure of “himself”, then there was nothing to worry about. Still, “she” couldn’t help but marvel at the intensity of “his” arrow and how it almost seemed blinding. Sure, it could backfire and they could be attacked by the other team from behind (assuming that the other team was behind them and they would be screwed regardless of whichever leftover team they beat off first), but that wasn’t that important at the moment. Vladd picked out the spell that “she” wanted from her memory and recited it quickly, making no mistakes in the wording and then eventually felt the effect of “her” spell in a matter of seconds. The protection spell was short term, but it would be enough for now. Anything at that moment was good for them then.

Isabelle soon felt the effects of Vladd’s spell and smiled to “himself”. “He” carried around some of the same fears that Vladd was contemplating, but those negative thoughts soon disappeared, especially since Isabelle knew that they’d be distracting. “He” wasn’t even aware of the fact that “he” was glowing almost “god-like” and how “his” eyes seemed to lose their emerald green color. All Isabelle had was one chance, one shot, and only hoped that it would prove effective. “He” sensed that the power of the bow was strong enough to make a strong impact. Mixing “his” already given ability with the particles from the sun and even the energy of the sun rays was a new thing, especially since Isabelle didn’t know how tired “he” would feel when it was over.

There was no telling how much time had passed since Vladd’s casting of their brief protection spell. The only thing that Isabelle focused on was the direction of “his” shot. With trained, focused eyes, Isabelle guided the direction of the bow and arrow, which continued to glow immensely, into the area of where the bolt of lightning came from. There was a small countdown going on in “his” mind and once again, Isabelle found “himself” smiling lightly. When the mental countdown reached zero in “his mind, “he” released the arrow of light, which quickly flew down the corridor with the same speed (with a little extra boost thanks to “his” wind ability) and intensity of their opponents’ bolt of lightning, but a bit stronger in power.

Vladd was beyond speechless when Isabelle retaliated with such a powerful attack. Of course, Vladd didn’t stay amazed for too long as “she” went to Isabelle’s side, making sure that “her” friend was alright. The glowing had immediately disappeared and Vladd even saw that “his” eyes were their same color. When Vladd was sure that Isabelle was still fine, “she” backed away a little and was already preparing for the next attack, a spell to retaliate rapidly coming across “her” mind since there were so many options.

Isabelle stood up straight and was on the defensive yet again. A part of “him” wanted to crack a bad joke at that moment, but now wasn’t the time for something like that. Looking at Vladd, the two took cautious steps forward, both cautiously looking around them so that they wouldn’t get caught off guard again. They may have been a bit tired, but Isabelle knew that the two of them wouldn’t back down without a good fight. Let’s see how they like a taste of their own medicine, Isabelle thought with a small smirk, still being cautious and giving only just a few looks from behind, just in case they would be ambushed where they were least aware and protected of.

♪hitasura nari hibike
hateru made semete tsuyoku
kono hana moe yuku♪

♪hitori kiri de mita sora mo surechigau naka de mita yume mo
ano hi no mama nani mo kawarazu anata no naka de ima mo zutto♪

There are many worlds, but they share the same sky-

-one sky, one destiny.

Tipsy Rogue

..::Aislin Niamh O'Farrell::..
Noticing the slight twinge of a blush on the other girls pale complexion Aislin found it hard to hide her own pinkish glow once she realized that, not only did this girl want to be her friend... but perhaps even more... Now, Aislin, like most of her kind had an affinity for the arts and an attraction more for what a person could create rather than their outside appearance. She admitted that this girl was exceedingly cute, and quite adorable in her rambunctiousness and seemingly limitless amount of energy. However she was finding herself wondering what this girl would be able to create out of nothing. She herself loved to do anything associated with using ones own hands, body, or imagination to create something beautiful, mysterious or awe-inspiring. The talk of the other girls father made Aislin ever so slightly sad, it seemed Viz did in fact have the family that she herself lacked... and almost avoiding addressing the subject any farther she nodded her head at all the correct points and acted surprised by the fact that her father had been in circumstances that caused himself harm as well as dealing harm to others.
"I see... I do happen to know the origin of the mists themselves, however my question was slightly more geared to whether or not you could use the Fae portal that hides within the mystic space the mists provide, being something that normally is so high above the ground, when a cloud descends upon the earth the energies it manipulates allows the two realms to blend slightly. Our realm, being the one you and myself are standing in now, and the realm of the Mystics. I guess a better way to describe it would be that it..."
She searched for the correct words for a moment to try and get this point across to the other girl...
"It slightly fades away the edges of the two places allowing them to be as one in certain areas..."
Just as she began to wonder whether this topic might be slightly over Viz's pretty little head, the girl had dashed off to the, until just then, abandoned luggage. Breaking into a slight jog she followed the other girl and arrived at her side.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff