Hesitant Lunatic

16,475 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
Beke Keszito

The Guide to Any and All Things Involving Beke:
Rule #1: Do not touch her without her permission.

Beke had (eventually) found Isabelle and Vladd, despite their gender bent appearances. Through-out the entire thing she was cheering them on (in a rather round-about nearly heckling kind of manner) while occasionally hunting down the twins. When the two proved victorious, she gave a little cheer. It wasn't long lived however, as the twins found the pair. At that moment it was just the two teams left. "COME ON! YOU CAN DO IT!" At this point it wasn't clear just who she was cheering for. "DON'T LET THEM-" Beke's heckling cheering was short lived, as she heard someone calling her name. And it was a familiar voice. Stormy eyes tore themselves from the maze to look about for the blonde that voice belonged to.
It didn't take her too long to spot the girl. "KORA!!" Raising her arm she waved a bit before flat out pushing her way past Ailill. She had pushed past two other students before realizing the effort it would be to push past them all to get to her friend. Growling quietly to herself in frustration she just hopped the edge. She let her legs carry her towards her friend in a light sprint. She was waving again. It was great to see the other girl again. She had had to leave momentarily, but she was back now! In fact the lycan was rather happy. As usual she would probably be a bit gruff in her affections, but she couldn't really help it.

Rule #2: Any disobedience to these rules may result in physical pain.
Rule #3: She reserves the right to change or add to these rules.

~[-O-ur -O-riginal -C-omments:: ]~

Ruthless Elocutionist

User Image
Kora Stern

Kora practically squealed in delight as she saw her first ever friend at the Academy drop down from the bleachers and come running towards her.
The young sorceress wasn't one for sport outside of swimming and horse riding, so her mad dash from the fifth floor was beginning to show. It didn't stop her however from tackling Beke head first sending them on to the ground.
"Oh em gee Fluffy you wouldn't believe how much I missed you!"
Despite knowing how much that the lycan disliked her pet name, the blonde always saw it as a sign of endearment towards her.
This was in part because of her hyperactive nature and the enjoyment for poking things that bit and also from the fact she was so close to Beke.
"Funerals in my family are SO dreary! It's all black and SERIOUS! If I die, I want my funeral to be FILLED with color. Balloons, streamers, party music, pizza the works."
Kora knew that Beke would find her comment about wanting her funeral to be filled with color ironic, especially because her room had been decorated to look like it was straight out of some gothic fantasy story and that her idea of party music was industrial.
In fact, for all of her hyperactive preppy cheerleading princess exterior, she was actually quite dark and brooding, often found trying to wheedle her way into the restricted sections of the library when not trying to think of devious pranks to pull on the Sun Dorm kids.
Lying on top of Beke, her long blonde braid fell over her shoulder to graze the lycan's ear as she grinned down at her.
"So what exactly have I missed around here?"

Hesitant Lunatic

16,475 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
Viz Esik
If you want to see the rainbow...

Viz sniffled a bit, blinking a lot, her lower lip quivering. "O-okay...." She sniffled a bit more, rubbing at her eyes. At the girls next comment a drop of panic was added to her ever expressive facial features. "I don't know! It was... like... A big space.... With lots of people... It.... Was outside. And.... Oohh... I'll get them back, I just know it!" She took to wringing her hands nervously. Quietly she allowed the other girl to guide her along, a worried expression on her face. Quietly she would sniffle again. Brilliant blue eyes went to the other at the question she asked, giving her an almost blank stare.
"A-ahm.... Yeh.... Brand new, even." She sniffled a bit more, whether or not she realized she was being flat out distracted was far from obvious. She tried to smile a bit, the attempt coming out a tad... watery. "I just got here.... Maybe a few minutes ago t-tops..." Once again she sniffled, almost coming off as childish at the moment. "I guess... All those people.... So many.... Scared me a bit.... And I kind of.... R-ran off.... Silly, huh?"

You have to sit through a little rain....

Hesitant Lunatic

16,475 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
Beke Keszito

A surprised "Oof!" Was all Beke had time for as Kora tackled her head-first, unbalancing her with enough force to knock them both to the ground. She was still blinking, a bit surprised with the blonde girls chosen method of greeting when she spoke, causing her own reaction to be delayed a bit. She chuckled a bit before speaking. "Oh em gee? Kora.... Christ, you're such a freakin cheer-leader. A prep for sure. And.... You're back to Fluffy?" The slight arch in one of her eye-brows was more questioning than irritated. She'd accepted it by now. No point throwing a fit if she wouldn't be able to change it. The eye-brow rose even more at the other girls next words. Shaking her head a bit she would choose her words in what she believed to be a careful manner.
"Kora.... Dear..... They're funerals.... They aren't meant to be happy.... It kind of defeats the purpose, doesn't it? And besides, you're the closet goth, remember? I'm sure you don't really want a colorful funeral." Grinning up at the blonde knowingly, she thought for a moment of her own hopes for her funeral. She would be cremated, with her ashes scattered all over the world. She rather liked the thought. The lycan wasn't so awkward that the other girl's presence on top of her bugged her overly much. Grinning she just laced her hands behind her head. "Oh, not much. Been pretty un-eventful. Haven't really been socializing much, mind you... But if there was something big I woulda caught wind, right? So in short it was boring."

Ruthless Elocutionist

User Image
Kora Stern

Kora nodded violently in response to Beke's comment about her being "such a freaking cheerleader" and being back to calling her Fluffy.
With a sigh she rolled her eyes over the chiding part about funerals.
"Why can't I have mine as a celebration of my LIFE rather than a mourning of my passing?"
Resting her weight on her knees, Kora clasped her hands over Beke's mouth with her grey eyes wide.
"NOOOOOOOOO don't mention that out loud!!"
She looked around nervously trying to see if anyone else was in earshot that could have heard the lycan uttering her little secret.
Once she was was certain no one had heard what she said she sighed and took her hands away from Beke's mouth.
"Oh good. I didn't miss muchā€¦ I suppose that's my cue to liven things up around here then huh?"

Tipsy Rogue

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
She blinked a bit... and reaching into her school blazer pocket she removed a pastel green handkerchief, the letters AN inscribed in a dark emerald green needlepoint on one corner, and offering it to Viz she smiled gently, her brilliant eyes softening.
"It's not THAT silly... I'm usually a pretty shy person myself... in fact, you're really the first other student I've been able to talk to..."
She gave a sort of shrug and smile, releasing the girl's shoulder she clasped her hands behind her as they walked.

"A large area with lots of people.... It was probably the competition going on right now on the school grounds... I'm not much of a fighter, by any means, and since I don't really have any friends... I've found no need to go there myself... "
Helping this girl was making her forget about how solitary a creature she had come to be.
"So, if you've just started here, you must have some sort of special ability eh? Hmm.. may I try my hand at guessing what this may be?"
It seemed like she was being successful in calming the distraught girl, she herself had no idea whether or not they would actually find her bags themselves, or if by some magical means the school with it's mysteries would take care of this newcomer...

Hesitant Lunatic

16,475 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
Viz Esik
If you want to see the rainbow...

Carefully taking the handkerchief from the other girl Viz would dab at her eyes, sniffling a bit more. "Y-you know.... I have some l-like this.... My Gammaw made them for me. Only.... Mine are a powdery blue with my initials in dark blue on the corner, and some have lace around the edge.... I didn't think anyone used them still besides me..." Carefully she would dab at her eyes again, smiling softly. After a moment she looked at her companion. "R-really? C-can.... Can we be friends then...? Th-that way we won't have to be alone at all, right?" She had a hopeful smile on her features, the kind that just made you feel like a terrible person for even thinking of turning her down. She gasped a bit then. "Th-they're fighting? Why? Aren't they worried they'll get hurt?" It was obvious from her tone of voice that the idea had completely baffled her.
Blinking a bit, she carefully nodded. "Sure you can... Will you tell me what you are when you've guessed?" Her curiosity was an easily piqued thing, and it often showed. Making sure the handkerchief wasn't too wet, she offered the handkerchief back to Aislin. Smiling carefully she sniffled a little bit more, starting to calm down. Her emotions as always were fickle and ever changing. She couldn't really help it. She of course had medications to keep her emotions in check, but her grandmother had told her not to take them, because they made her act so different it was like a whole other person. She had even been told they made her come off as creepy because of how animated she usually was.

You have to sit through a little rain....

Hesitant Lunatic

16,475 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
Beke Keszito

Casually Beke would shrug her shoulders as best as she could with her hands under her head. "Because that's just not how things usually are? Well.... I suppose if you put it in a will that you want it all colorful and happy, I'm sure whoever will take care of you after death wouldn't mind doing it for you..... They would kind of have to." Blinking a bit as her mouth was covered she just looked up at the blonde. After a moment she rolled her eyes before licking the others hand. "Someone's bound to figure it out eventually, right? So sue me for thinking it wasn't a huge secret." In her own little way she was teasing the girl for her odd habits.
Slowly she would nod a bit. "Yes, I suppose so. What plans did you have?" Again an eyebrow had arched up. "I mean, I would love to know what th-..." Blinking a bit, she belatedly noticed a feature of the blonde she had yet to. Reaching one arm up, she would grasp the end of the other's braid, tugging it gently before letting it drop. "...When did you start copying my hair fashions?" She was of course teasing the other girl, and the smirk she had on proved as much.

Ruthless Elocutionist

User Image
Kora Stern

"EWWWWWWWW!!!!!"
Kora wiped her hands on her jeans and scowled at Beke.
"I would rather they find out later over sooner, so SHHH!!"
As she was now effectively kneeling on the ground while straddling her friend, the blonde could see that they were getting some interesting looks from some of the passing studentsā€¦ especially the male ones.
She was about to respond to the lycan's question about her plans for world domination when she reached out and tugged on her braid.
"Errrrrā€¦. Before I met you? It's only in a French Braid today because I couldn't be bothered with the time and effort that would go into a Fishtail. I've worn braids plenty of time Bekeā€¦. Normally when I'm riding or for class, but I'm surprised you've never noticed before."
An evil thought crossed her mind as she leaned forwards again placing her hands on either side of Beke.
"Or are you only noticing now because I'm beginning to wear off on you?"
Her question trailed off suggestively as Kora raised one perfectly shaped eyebrow, a sly smile playing across her lips.

Hesitant Lunatic

16,475 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
Beke Keszito

A quiet snicker would escape the lycan at her friends reaction to being licked. Removing her hands from behind her head Beke held them up in defense of herself. "Alright, alright. Message recieved, don't tell them your fashion sense is secretly darker than this." All but rolling her eyes at her friends need to keep such a thing a secret she stopped herself. It was partially because at heart she really wasn't a mean person. She just couldn't help herself sometimes. She didn't know any better. It was also partially because - much like Kora - she was starting to notice the looks they were getting. Inwardly she would scowl. People these days were just so ******** perverted, weren't they? There wasn't a thing going on between her and her friend.
Blinking slowly she would stare up at the blonde a bit. "...Wait, seriously? How.... Did I not notice that?" She let herself laugh a bit then. How odd. Well, everyone had moments like that, right? Her attention was tugged away from any senior memory moment on her part at the other female's actions. For a moment she was quiet. When she spoke again her voice was quieter. "Why Kora.... If I didn't know you any better I would say you were trying to seduce me... But, since I do know you... What are you plotting in that head of yours?" The teens curiosity was plain. She definitely wanted to know what the other was thinking.

Ruthless Elocutionist

User Image
Kora Stern

From somewhere to their right, someone wolf-whistled loudly at the sight of the two girls sprawled out together on the grass.
With one quick movement, Kora dipped down and teasingly licked her friend on the nose out of no where just to get more of a rise out of passersby before picking herself up off the ground and dusting herself off.
To anyone who hadn't been paying attention closely it would have looked like the blonde had just kissed the female lycan!
Once she was certain she was presentable again, she offered her hand to Beke to help her up off the ground.
"Well my dear Beke. If I didn't know any better either, I would say that I was trying to seduce you."
She winked at her friend.
"If I'm going to tell you, it's not going to be hereā€¦. The grass has earsā€¦"
She glanced around them shiftily, her eyes settling momentarily on the wolf-whistler who was staring at them looking like he'd just been caught in Medusa's gaze.

Hesitant Lunatic

16,475 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
Beke Keszito

Beke might have shot a glare at the person who had wolf-whistled. She might have threatened the kick their teeth in... Had she not been licked. Licked! By Kora! Now the lycan was definitely curious as to what the other female's angle was. She was particularly bothered by the lick itself. She had nieces and nephews who had done as much to her before. Blinking slowly she would grasp the others hand, pulling herself to her feet. Taking a moment to dust herself off. She shot a quiet glare to those who had nothing better to do than stare.
Glancing at her friend she would just raise an eyebrow. "Either you smoked something odd before coming here, or you've got something in mind..." She would chuckle some then. After a moment she took the other girls hand. "Then let's not talk about it here, yeh?" Giving the other girl a gentle tug she started leading the way away from the arena. She was far too curious to put this off until later. The blonde had a fun plan in mind, she could just tell, and she would be damned if she didn't get to know!

Ruthless Elocutionist

User Image
Kora Stern

"Oh I most certainly didn't smoke something before I got hereā€¦. I didn't take any form of pills either, so I can safely say that I'm stone cold sober!"
Kora grinned like a Cheshire Cat with a hidden agenda as she allowed Beke to lead her away by the hand to wherever the lycan thought was a safe place to talk.
"Other than that you could quite possibly say I do have something in mind."
As the passed a girl looking on with disgust, the blonde glanced back at her and giggled.
"Haters gonna haaateee!"
Her sing song retort to the other student's expression made the girl flush red and scuttle away like a terrified crab.

Hesitant Lunatic

16,475 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
Beke Keszito

Beke was chuckling again, shaking her head over her friend. "Well, I'm not sure whether I should be relieved to hear you're sober, or worried." As always, she was teasing her friend. Though she was slightly worried about that grin the other girl had. People only had a look like that when they had a big piece of mischief in mind. And it would seem she would be involved in it. She hoped it wouldn't be painful. About to say something to her friend she paused, watching Kora's reaction to the girl. Blinking then at the strange girls reaction, she tilted her head a bit, obviously thinking. Slowly her mind was starting to pop up with ideas.
"This is gonna be big, isn't it?" It was the only question she would ask of the other as she continued pulling her along. After a moment or two they were inside, and a moment later, she had tugged the other into a restroom. Releasing the girls grip, she started shoving open the doors of restroom stalls. Once they were all open and she was satisfied that no one was in there with them, she locked the door behind them, leaning against it. "So.... Ready to tell me~?"

Tipsy Rogue

:: Ooc:: I'm on a tablet at the moment so i don't have access to my char pic this post is still Aislin ::

Taking the handkercheif back She stared at it for a moment before folding it back into her blazer, just the corner peeping over the top of it's pocket adding a dash of color.
"My father gave me a set... he told me they belonged to my mother... they do seem to be ever so slightly outdated hmm? "

continuing to walk through the long hall on their trek back to the large double doors that led onto the grounds where the festivities were taking place, Aislin placed a finger on her chin and raised her now contemplative eyes to the ceiling...
I must say your display of excitment earlier about this school having a lake tells me more than likely your unique abilities have something to do with water...
She glanced at the other girl out of the corner of her eye and gave her a curious look

"Am I right?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces