Welcome to Gaia! ::

*shrugs and goes back to his room this time properly getting into bed, pulling the covers over him*
"We didn't call you Ribbish, but sorry if we woke you up" Tazy yells up the stairs.
"Oh, but, yes, my whole family has the wind element, but I have something they don't have." Kye pulled her bottom eyelid down revealing a star-ish mark below the pupil. "Well all have the same features, it's a littl creepy, but I'm like the different one."
Tazy leans forward "That cool looking, but how does it make you so different?" Taze leans back against the chair "you look exotic"
"Well, it seems to give me the power of telekenises." She said.

No one in my family can do this. She transfered into Taze's mind.

Kiara closed the book and put it in her coat pocket looking satisfied.

Dapper Businesswoman

On the second floor, he made his way over to what he thought to be Ms. trent's room. Knocking on the door he wondered why she had not had it opened in the first place. Looking closer he noticed the lights were turned off "just...great...." soon someone tapped him on the shoulder. Turning around he blinked as a man from across the hall said "Ms. kent isnt feeling that well she will be back tommrow...." "Oh" saki replied almost thankful. Heading back down the hall he did not know what to do, maybe he would go check out his new boarding room.
*Opens his eyes after a nice restful 10 minute nap and walk out of his room grabbing the key off the dresser, he closes the door behind him and locks it placing the key in his pocket. He walks downstairs smiling at the girls and sits down on across from them and relaxes.*
'Wow that was like awesome and freaky at the same time' Taze thinks to herself. "Wait can you hear what I'm thinking or is it like a one way street?" Taze asks Kye.
*looks to the one called Taze and thinks to himself "wow shes beautifal.." then realizes their talkign about mind reading and quickly trys to smother the thought
"Well, one way unless someone tries to talk to me through the mind, then the street get fixed and it's two ways." She explained, feeling a bit confused. "I guess it means, you don't have to be telekinetic to speak through me, you just have to believe that. Maybe, I can hear what you're thinking when I want." She smirks looking up at Ribbish. "But, you don't know that."
Taze looks up as Ribbish enters "Hello Rib, Can I call you Rib, or is it just Ribbish?" Taze turns to Kye "Did that come out a little hyper or was it just me?"
*Eyes widen and tries to look innocent*
You can call em whatever you like, Doesnt matter to me. *thinks to himself, "well, looks like im gonna be here awhile might as well make friends,"*
Taze looks at Kye *Isn't blue hair cute* she sent to Kye
"MM... i don't think so." She looked at Ribbish and nodded crossing her legs and adjusting her back, becoming more comfortable on the floor.

OOC: I hate those Jack clothes, they're too errr weird-ish xp

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces