Welcome to Gaia! ::

Alien Gawker

This is a bording school for those gifted with elemental gifts. Here they can learn to control their gifts and grow in to fine young men and women.

All teachers are NPC. If you want to be one however, pm me.

Rules
Follow gaia rules.
No cybering
No godmodding

Alien Gawker

Elements - Teachers

Fire - Teacher: Mr. Teppen

Air - Teacher: Ms. Coten

Water - Teacher: Mr. Goad

Earth (Includes plants) - Teacher: Ms. Trent

Light - Teacher: Mrs. Eller

Darkness (Includes shadow) - Teacher: Mr. Heter
crocodile tear
Xirai

*All teachers are NPC unless someone joins wanting to be them*

Alien Gawker

Dorm rooms

Sublevel one is the trainning rooms
Ground floor is the recreational rooms; kitchen, sitting rrom, etc.
Outside is a large heated swimming pool and a running track.

Girls dorms. On the first floor.
1:
2:
3:
4:
5:
6:
7:
8:
9:
10:

Boys room. On the second floor.
1:
2:
3:
4:Xaria
5:
6:
7:
8:
9:
10:

Teacher's dorms. On the third floor
1:
2:
3:
4:
5:
6:

As the longest resident, Alexandra (Known as Alex) has the attick room.
Once I find your profile I'll add you too the dorm list; keep an eye on the list above

Alien Gawker

To join post:

Name:
Nickname (optional):
Short bio:

Apperance is to be stated in first bio!

Teacher bios (If anyone decides to play a teacher:

Alien Gawker

Bios:

Name: Alexandra
Nickname: Alex
Element: Darkness
Short bio: Mother died when she was born, father beat her, she ran away when she was 8 and mental hurt/physically hurt everyone she met because she couldn't control her powers. Now can control her gifts; most of the time.

Name: Xirai
Element: Air
Short bio: Xirai is fascinated by the patterns and fluidity of martial-arts, and much of Xirai's free time is spent either practicing them, or meditating. Above all the other arts, he loves the fluid ones, such as Tai-Chi-Chuan, Lo-Han-Pai, or Shao-lin. He is extremely focused on his goals, and will stick with them, no matter what happens.

Alien Gawker

Alex walked down to the kitchen and grabbed a soda from the silver fridge and sitting on the window seat. Her jet black hair went down to her back and her hazel eyes glistened in the sunshine that shown on her. Her thin, tonned legs were covered up to her knees in black high leg boots and showed between her knees and her skirt. A black halter topo showed her generous atributes, a nails were painted purple and streaked with silver.
Name: Tazy Sinclare
Nickname: Taze
Element: Air
Short bio:
Only child of an older couple. She can be considerd kind of flighty with her moods. Left home because she knew she couldn't get the help she needed at home. Almost no control over her element, as it comes and goes with her emotions
Name: Kiara
Nickname : Kye
Element: Wind
Short bio:
Kiara is the oldest of three children, her other two siblings died in a terrible fire that also killed her parents. She is very quiet at times and shy, but once you get past that, she's the best friend you can ever have.
Name: Ribbish
Nickname (optional): Rib
Element: water
Short bio: No family, No friends, Nothing left really, very mysterious person.Secludes himself from others for fear of losing control and hurting them.
Tazy walks toward the school "I hope that someones home" Tazy said to herself quietly. She looks down at her clothes, the shirt could have been cleaner and her jeans have seen better days. "Well here goes nothing" Taze says as she walks through the door

Alien Gawker

"I am so bored" She smirked she said walking out of the kitchen to see the girl standing there "Hi, are you knew?" She asked almost nicely
Kiara stepped out of a taxi and walked up the school. "Well, this is much better than the other six I've been to" She said pulling back her hair, starring at the building through pale mysterious eyes "I wonder if my term here will end like all the others." Kiara walked up to the front door and opened it walking through leaving her history behind her, sitting on the grass miles away.
*Steps through the front doors slowly, his blue eyes searching the hallway. He heard about this place from an old aquaintence. He wipes some dust off his blue pants and shirt and adjusts his prized gloves. He begins walking down the hall looking for a place to register.*
Wow there is life in this place Taze thinks "Yeah...Hey I'm Taze, Nice to meet you" Taze takes a long look at the girl, clearly she had been here long enough to look comfortable in this school

Alien Gawker

"I'm Alex, welcome" She smiled "Do you know what room you're in?" She asked warmly she had been there long enough tobe granted full acess to all files

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff