Eh Okay... 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 4 ]
GOLD IN THE CLASSROOMS! 0.45833333333333 45.8% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 24 ]

Questionable Rogue

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Zessen stopped when he heard Emmett speak up. Listening to him, he was glad Emmett had forgiven him. He didn't have a response to what he said about himself, just nodding. When he stopped, he looked back and waited for a moment before he tried to leave again. When he heard Emmett again, he felt a little anger raise up in him. After a moment, he sighed "I had a feeling.... but I didn't truly know. Either way, I would love to take the first step... I feel this time... I can't. She claimed to be an adult and she was the better person, so to me, she has to prove it by being the first to step up. I kinda hoped she would hear me through your link but I figure by what you said that she is blocking or something..." he glanced back again "Also... partly because she's the youngest and acts like a spoiled little brat, I can't bring myself to give into her or she will never grow up.. at least that's how I see it. I'm not angry at her... I deserved what I got from her but I... just can't... not yet... if after a little more time nothings changed I might... I'm sorry, Emmett... Good luck." with turned back to the door and walked out this time.

Runa watched the two and sighed "If it's any consolation, I've tried to get him to step forward too. He is pretty set on this, at least for now. Eventually he will cave because he hates the tension between the two of them. I'm glad Perrin and I haven't had a fight like that but then again we have only been in each others lives a couple years." she looked at Vance as she thought about it. "Emmett would you want a bigger family? I mean more than just the three of us? And no I'm not counting all your familiars right now." she huffed lightly before she sighed, leaning against him. "Ella is going to drain me of any fight if she keeps going on about Terra being her mom.." When the ground started to shake, she held onto Vance tightly as she tried to hold her spot "What is the world?"
~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~
Saylea was shocked by the suddenly shaking that she lifted herself off the ground. Seeing the appearance of the water temple, she blinked. Something told her that she needed to go there. Opening her wings more, she noticed Yoka, Diva and Scarlet going there. Turning as she heard Clear and she shook her head. Taking off very fast, heading into the temple without a second thought, ahead of Yoka and the others. Making into the temple before she could be stopped.
~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~
After finding Nilin with Starlite, Meala still hadn't found Perrin but when the temple appeared and she saw Saylea take off, she knew this was bad. Asking Starlite to watch Nilin once again, she flew out of resort from the window, following her sister to the temple flying as fast she could.
~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~
A figure was sitting in the shadows in the corner as he watched Nato work and listened to Vincent be shocked. With a hard laugh, he shook his head "Nato... where did you get this one? He almost seems to soft to work for you." he chuckled before he looked out the window feeling something about to happen. Seeing the temple surface, he eyes glared out seeing a girl fly inside quickly "Why does she feel familiar?" seeing a second one, he blinked "Oh I see.. they are hers.." he chuckled but was curious at the same time. "Looks like we have company, Nato. Anything you would like me to do?"
~~~ ~~~ ~~~
Hielet looked at him and would have answered him if he finished the question but she watched him as she felt something, something wrong. When she saw Clear jump up and run over to look outside, she followed though at a slower pace. Seeing what he saw, she huffed lightly, this was bad. Seeing Clear upset, she followed him out of the room.

The three siblings walked over, the male looked down at Clear "It feels like the power of a shard..." his eyes shifted colors then widened before he followed Clear with his eyes as he left. Looking at his sister, the three followed Clear. Getting to outside, hearing him yell at some children, he waited for a long moment. Turning to look at Hielet "Why are both of you weakened? What happened?"

Hielet glared at him for a moment before she shook her head "He took a direct hit from Nato... I am weakened for different reasons." was all she said before Clear was grabbed by Shizuma and taken to the three. Hielet stood there before she sighed "Go..." she told the three.

With that the three siblings sprouted wings again flying to where Clear was. Moon got to him first "Since you seemed to strongly want to stop these students so I figure I would inform you that you didn't stop two young angel girls from getting inside before them." he watched as Meala went inside.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Locations: Saylea & Meala:
Water God Temple
Runa: Her room
Zessen: In the hall
Hielet, Luna, Star & Moon: Near the temple
With: Saylea: No one
Meala: No one
Runa: Vance & Emmett
Zessen: No one
Hielet: Alone
Luna, Star & Moon: Clear and others
Feelings/Thoughts: Saylea: I feel her...
Meala: Saylea wait up!
Runa: The hell is going on now?
Zessen: Don't care to find out
Luna, Star & Moon: We have a job to do
Hielet: I'm useless...
Themes:
Saylea: Shatter Me
Meala: Hope of Morning
Runa: Drive
Hielet: Fake It

((Out Of Candy: )

Mewlicious Paladin
thedarkone15

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
═══User Image═══User Image

Dietra Roseborn

I am here: Hallway that leads to rooms.
With: Ambrose, Titania
Thoughts: oww...

⇝"We are the daughters of darkness and time."⇜

Dietra heard distant mumbling in her haze of pain. One was male and the other female. So Ambrose and Titania must have stuck around. Made sense. They couldn’t really leave a “sick” student alone in the hallway. But they didn’t know that they wouldn’t be able to help her! Hades was calling her and there was nothing they could do, that she knew of, that could make that go away.

Zeus and her mothers had told her that since she had given them so much information lately, that she could use the school vacation as a real vacation for herself. Well, it was mostly Zeus that said this. Her mothers didn’t care about her getting a break and would have kept using her. But Zeus wanted to “reward” her. Her mothers would have told Hades about this, of course, but he wouldn’t care what his brother decided. When he wanted something, he wanted it at that moment and didn’t care who it pissed off, least of all his arrogant brother. So naturally Hades would be calling her at this moment. He’d want to see her since it had been a few weeks since the last time she had visited him. She really had only had enough time to visit Zeus with her mothers present up on Olympus before her absence from school would have been noticed. So she didn’t get much of an opportunity to see Hades.

Well, now that he knew she didn’t have to report to Zeus during this school vacation, she assumed he was wanting her to finally visit him. But how would she even be able to teleport down to him? Her energy was zapped and his summoning was making her even more weak.

She heard the male voice get closer. Ambrose was trying to explain something to her, but she only caught a few words. How was she going to fix this? She was at a complete loss as to what to…

She gasped again, but this time not from pain. Her mind was beginning to clear and the pain was subsiding slightly. She was starting to feel a rush of energy flow through her. What was going on?!

Dietra blinked a few times and her vision began to clear and she could focus again. She noticed Ambrose standing next to her with a stone and it was glowing. There was also some kind of energy flowing from it to her. Dietra stared at it for a few moments in astonishment. She could feel Hades calling her, but it didn’t hurt as much anymore, presumably because this stone that Ambrose had was giving her some of her energy back, which made her more powerful and better able to receive Hades’ summoning without it being nearly as painful.

Dietra looked up at Ambrose and started to ask a question. “What… what did you say that was? How is it…”

The ground suddenly shook and Dietra felt a huge pulse of godly energy. This wasn’t normal energy. She could instantly sense it was a godly energy because she had been around that type of energy her entire life. It almost felt as powerful as Ares’ aura had when he had momentarily uncloaked his energy when she had first come to EMHS. And she had a similar reaction as she had back then. It felt like her brain was being overloaded and pulled in half.

Dietra collapsed on her back on the floor and screamed in agony. She curled into a fetal position and gripped the sides of her head in pain. If she had been in Tartarus or Olympus and had her full energy and power, this energy wouldn’t have affected her negatively. On the contrary. It would have invigorated her. But she was on Earth and had been drained of almost all of her energy until Ambrose used his stone to start giving her some energy. But now this new godly energy was attacking her. It was too much for her to handle.

Soon, though, the pain began to subside again and more energy was returning to her. It was like she was on an energy roller coaster. She looked over at that stone Ambrose was still holding and saw that it was still glowing and feeding her energy. It finally must have caught up enough to counter act the godly energy. And Hades’ summoning had disappeared. That was an immense help. He must have felt the surge in energy on earth as well and was now focused on that. Or he wanted her to investigate it.

Dietra reached her hand up to her forehead to rub it, but her hand touched something damp. She pulled her hand back and looked at it. Was that… sweat? She had seen humans do it before, but she had never experienced it herself. Gods…

Dietra groaned and slowly sat up. “Ow… We need… We need to go see what that was… Professor… No, you said Ambrose was fine before, right? I think I heard that… Thank you for the stone very much. I don’t know what kind it is, but it’s amazing. I’ve never seen anything like it.”

⇝"Blood has to flow and that blood will be yours."⇜

User Image

Mewlicious Paladin

Tityanya

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

Emmett Richards - Kirby Richards - Aquais - Ella Richards - Terra Ironpriest
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╃╄━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Emmett listened to Zessen, growing a bit irritated when he refused to apologize to Aquais. Emmett didn't get him. Zessen knew he was in the wrong. So what did Aquais even have to apologize for? He didn't let his irritation show, and remained silent, with a calm look on his face as Zessen went out. After Runa explained that she'd tried to get him to step up first, he spoke his mind, "I hope he does step up, because I'd hate to see Aquais apologize for what she did. I feel really selfish siding with her, since this whole fight started with her defending me, but if Zessen realized that the entire fight was started by Aquais being angry at him for behavior that even he realized was way out of line, then I have no idea what he expects her to apologize for." While Emmett was doing his best to no longer hold Zessen's behavior two months ago against him, since he was sorry for it, the way he looked down on Aquais was hard to get over. Emmett didn't want to light up another fight though, since he knew it was putting a lot of stress on Runa. "I'll tell Aquais about what he said though. Maybe if she at least confronts him about it, something good could come out of the resulting . . . exchange, between them." He went with a neutral word, that covered the many things that could occur when the two had their encounter, since he had no idea how it would turn out.

Anyways, Runa ushered in a welcome topic change. Well, the change was welcome, though Emmett wasn't quite sure how he felt about the topic. The idea of another Vance was frightening. They struggled so much with just him. But, obviously Runa didn't mean right now. They had the rest of their lives together. The initial panic quickly melted off of his face, and he began thinking about something he honestly could have put a bit more thought into: his future. He didn't even notice the little jokes about his familiars at first, "It's kind of overwhelming to think about right now, but further down the line, I could see having another kid or two. But yeah, our family is kind of big right now with the familiars, and Perrin and Meala, and honestly even our regular friends are around enough where they might as well be part of the family too. I think it's something we should think and talk about more when we're ready to have another kid." Emmett hoped Runa didn't think they were ready now.

But yeah, she'd also mentioned the familiars, which he could kind of segue back into his points made earlier. "And don't worry about the familiars. I don't view them as my kids. They're . . . well, about as close to siblings as I'll ever have, really. And I think even Ella will come to share that view as she matures more. I really hope she does, actually. I really dislike the implication that I created her. As a Narava, the idea of creating life in well," he gestured to Vance, "in pretty much any other way then we created him, is pretty horrifying." Well, some species had natural asexual reproduction, but Runa wasn't interested in a biology lesson. Actually, he realized he'd kind of be surprised if she was even interested in what he was saying right now. So, he was not quite sure what he was going to say next. Which ended up not mattering, since a massive aura appeared, along with tremors than run throughout the whole island.

Emmett got up, and opened the shades to look out the window. Not this s**t again. He turned back to Runa, his expression darkened a little. "I can't say I'm surprised. Just disapointed. Another temple. This one rose out of the ocean." He paused, realizing that they couldn't just rush off in head first like everyone else was doing. They had a child to care for, and Runa probably wasn't ready to go into the temple yet. "I . . . should we go? I mean, we'll be a lot of help in there, especially with Aquais's powers at my disposal." He paused, remembering why he hesitated in the first place. "Are you feeling up to it? We can leave Sai to watch over Vance. It's what he's hardwired to do now." Normally, Emmett would worry about Sai being the only thing keeping his child safe, but from past experiences, Emmett knew that the biggest danger to anyone on this island would be waiting in that temple. "Clearing" it would help him and everyone else be more safe

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╅╊━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Ambrosius - Kyle Valji - Gwenyth Lithine - Lucina Hollingbery - Emlyn Wishart

Immortals - Outfit
The End Is Where We Begin - Outfit - Same as pic

Be Somebody - Outfit
La La - Outfit

Die Young - Outfit
I'm a Wonder - Outfit

1925 - Outfit
Awake and Alive - Outfit - Same as pic

One Day Too Late - Outfit- Same as pic
Sooner or Later - Outfit - Same as pic

Where are we:
Who are we with:
What's on our mind:

((Out Of Cake?!: just emmett this time. wanted to get a post up fast because i miss posting for him, and didnt want to lose the initial reaction i had to zessen's piece~))

Dangerous Tactician

4,850 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
User Image

' Martial Arts Teacher 'Impermissus Saggitus

I was once told that even if you're strong, that doesn't mean you can save everyone.

Yeah right, just watch, I'll become the hero of this story.

They said Karos isn't the true peak of enlightenment, but a milestone in physical capabilities..

I will achieve true enlightenment, and---hey, what? You want to fight??.

Impermissus couldn't help but smile when she said that she missed him. It felt good to be welcomed back, and it would keep him coming back for as long as he was wanted. "Your creator?? Wow." He spoke, taking a genuine interest in this. Looking at her tail, he couldn't help but be curious about it. "Kiaku's family, huh? Congratulations! Though I gotta say, your tail looks cool! Hmm..." He began to think, comparing the tails that he saw. "Those feathers look neat, but I noticed Kiaku doesn't have any...has yours grown before his?" He asked. To those who knew, it would likely be a very, very stupid question. Though Impermissus was rather innocent of this knowledge, and despite being an adult never thought of these things as an adult would. Looking over to the temple as Terra continued explaining, Impermissus soaked up what she explained to him and nodded with each point. "Yeah...would swimming be difficult, though? I mean, it doesn't look that far." Impermissus asked, as if he were just a normal person. Impermissus continued trying to think of a plan (coming up with none) when Dirge arrived. "Yo! Follow me, did you?" He asked, seeing Dirge in his swimwear. "Copy me as well, eh? Well, my swimsuit is better!" He stated, posing and puffing his chest up with pride.

Impermissus couldn't help but feel a bit one-upped when Dirge was met by Yoka, Diva, and Scarlet. Turning away, he convinced himself he didn't care, after all, he had Terra! Listening in on Clear's explanation, Impermissus laughed. "That guy? No sweat! I'll just punch him once and that crystal will pop out of him!" Impermissus spoke, raising his fist. "I won't even need my gauntlet!" He spoke, overly confident in his ability. Perhaps it was the fact it was an aura crystal, and Impermissus was strong in his aura control. Maybe it would be something that would further his power? Either way, it was a chance for him to look cool in front of his peers and students! Smiling, Impermissus began stretching. After all, no point into going into battle without being properly prepared! There was the risk of joint pain if you weren't properly readied! "Alright! So....whats this crystal do?" He asked, not taking in the fact that it was a question that should have been asked well before stated that he was going to charge head first. "Oh! Sapientia is here somewhere as well!" He spoke to Clear. "We've all returned." He stated to him, so that he'd know that Sapientia had returned as well. She was likely hunting for Saltatio as they spoke, though it was likely he slept in rather than came to the beach with them.

Dangerous Tactician

4,850 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
User Image

Dirge Clades

How long has it been? I wonder if anythings changed.

I'm excited, I've missed everyone.

I wonder what kind of adventures we will have.

I hope that everything will go fine, even if I have to fight again.

When Terra asked if Dirge wanted to take part in tackling this temple, he shrugged, raising his hands to shoulder height. "I wouldn't necessarily be a good student if I were to just leave my peers to do all the work, wouldn't it?" He asked. Hearing a familiar voice, Dirge froze. "Can it be? He thought, turning around to see the person he had missed for the entirety of his absence, Scarlet Oniyania. The two had been dating for some time now, though take away his absence, it wasn't all too long ago they began to date. The two had been friends since the bus crush, where he took care of her and the others who were unconscious, though it was Scarlet who received his jacket to protect her from the freezing weather at the time. Since then, the two had grown a sort of camaraderie, working together in strong unison with their abilities enhancing each other. Eventually, the two admitted their feelings to each other in the forest by the school, and the two stayed in that forest together for the night. Since then, they've been dating. Dirge wanted to apologize for having disappeared without explanation, but he'll leave that for later. "Aye, its me." Dirge stated, putting a hand on his hip and waving with his right hand, smiling softly.

Dirge felt a hand pat his back and turned his head to face Yoka. "The feeling is mutual, my friend! Well, I was taken away by men in suits, interrogated, and they set me free and even gave me a free ride back here." Dirge explained, leaving many things out, but that was the gist of it. "What of you, Yoka---?!" Dirge was cut off when Divamore, rather abruptly, pushed Yoka out of the way and kiss on the cheek. Dirge, indeed surprised, breathed in to try and collect his thoughts, however, his strong sense of smell swiftly worked against him, as Divamore's intoxicating aroma flooded into his nostrils and began to make his head spin. "Diva! I, uhh..." Dirge spoke, trying to keep his thoughts collected , though the intoxicating scent made it rather difficult. Scarlet, however, pulled Diva's shirt, allowing Dirge enough breathing room to clear his head. Seeing Scarlet warn Diva, Dirge couldn't help but smirk. "Good, she's still as strong as ever it would seem." When Scarlet looked back to him, Dirge met her eyes and nodded. "Indeed...its nice to see you again, Scar." Dirge stated, losing herself in her eyes for the moment. His chest had hurt when he left, after all, they had only started dating recently at the time, so seeing her now feels like a weight lifted off of his shoulder.

Only when Clear begun to speak, Dirge gave him his attention. "So essentially..." Dirge started, lowering his head and letting his shoulders sag. "Another apocalyptic power we have to resolve. Are we just unlucky, or do you mastermind these, Clear?" He asked, half teasingly. Thinking for a moment, Dirge's stance changed completely. His shoulders seemed to go more broad than normal, and his head was held high. This stance seemed rather famous when it came to Dirge, for this was when he started showing his strategic, and leadership skills. Extending his hand and focusing, a twenty by twenty grid showed up in his hand. The grid was created using his Anima. The crystal like material was almost clear, though the white color made it visible, even in the light. "If Nato does indeed have such power, then we need a proper strategy. Recklessly charging, like we normally do, will end up in getting us killed or worse." He started, a small icon appearing in the center square. "This is Nato. Please, should you have an idea, speak up." He spoke, lowering the map for all to see. "One idea comes to mind for me already." He spoke, making more icons, each representing a chibi-esque version of the participants around them. "I'm thinking of using a strategy that includes distraction, and then attacking his openings. For those who've played games, its been dubbed a "tank and spank" strategy. Essentially, one to three of us will keep his attention..." He started, moving Dirge's piece, Yoka's piece, and Scarlets piece. "Keep in mind, we only need one person a minimum for this role, so the pieces I move will only be with your consent and the concept at heart. Preferably, those who's vocal point is defense, or who have a strong defense, should do this. While we keep his attention, the others can attack his openings." He spoke, moving the pieces to surround the Nato piece. "This is the simplest strategy, and those who are ranged, please take careful in aiming, for those distracting him are likely in melee range." He stated, looking over everyone.

Moving the map to the sand, he stepped away. "Anyone have other ideas? Keep in mind, the goal is for us all to come back alive sustaining the least amount of damage. Should he have this unimaginable power, we need to be able to handle it." He spoke, moving the pieces back to their original places. Nato in the middle, and everyone else on the north side. "You may move the pieces, I insist. I want to hear your opinions." He spoke loudly, making sure everyone understood his intentions. This was Dirge's strongest point, his strategy and planning. Dirge's fighting was well rounded, and is flexible to handle most situations (he had to during his younger years), but he found out that being prepared reduced risk and loss. He knew that he'd likely have to stay near Scarlet, for their powers to be strengthened by their duo, and he knew that most everyone near him was very strong, likely stronger than he was, so he wanted to ensure that everyone was able to use their strengths to their advantage. However, the issue stands that they were pressed for time, they would need to hurry.

Original Noob

User Image
Hikaru Seiker
You have to live and die by your own rules, not for anybody else.

I am here: Resort
I am with: Dragons
I feel: The hell is that?

Hikaru nodded a few times, carefully listening to Jun'ko. A childhood friendship that transformed into a true love. Hikaru had a similar experience, but there was no happy ending to his tale sadly. Hikaru was about to speak but held back his tongue, he didn't want to bring up any old feelings with everyone around. Hikaru simply said "That's nice. Really is." Before anything else could be said, a large rumbling came from the ground and the earth began to shake. Hikaru stumbled and just barely kept his balance. Hikaru followed everyone else outside to see a new attraction in this resort from hell. Peaking from the ocean was a temple. Hikaru walked to to Kiaku and Ky and listened to them figure out ways to get across. Skipping stones huh? This might work. Hikaru spoke up and said "What If I threw you Kiaku? Think about it." He held his hand out, pretending to throw an invisible object and said "Assuming we can gather up enough momentum and you hold Ky in his sword form. I could toss you two and hope for the best." Alex interjected and said "Hikaru could definitely gather up the strength, we would just have to hope the flight goes smoothly." Hikaru smirked and turned around to face Jun'ko. "Hey Jun'ko! I'll keep Kiaku safe alright?" The Nasod returned back to the dragon and sword and asked "So you ready to get thrown like a football or no?"

Hikaru's Theme
Out Of Condoms

Dedicated Hunter

User Image

Ρҽɾɾɩɲ Fҽɲɩӿ

I am here: In the hallway
I'm with: Yuki
What I'm thinking: I need to help Meala

Perrin groaned as his eyes slowly opened from the smell of gas and medical equipment around him, his vision was blurred and everything seemed to motion blur following from behind, he could feel his brain start to get a headache and his stomach turn. Perrin tried to lay still as he could so he wouldn’t get more sick then he already was. He turned his head to see a woman wearing what seemed to be a nurse’s outfit in the room working on the counter across from him, she looked towards him as she heard him groan. Her face covered by a medical mask. “Well Hi sleepy head. You seemed to have had quiet an accident earlier. Your friends were able to get you in here at the right time as well, I was able to take care of your injury, but I have to numb the pain so you may feel a little sea sick for about another 20 minutes.” She said as she was cleaning up the items on the counter. “After that you should be as right as rain but please not to push it too much.” She said as she finished on putting everything away. Without warning everything started to shake violently, the nurse grabbed onto the counter, while Perrin gripped on the table that he was on. “What the hell?” She said out load. Perrin’s stomach wasn’t able to handle the shaking, He quickly grabbed the nearest trashcan to upchuck as soon as the shaking was over. The nurse walked over to the window to look outside to see the temple appear out from the water. “Seems that things will be a little more interesting today. Seems that two angel like girls are heading into it..” she said with a moment of silence. ‘Meala and Saylea
’ “I have to go..thank you for helping . I can pay yo-“ Perrin said as he staggered in his voice. “No need. Just stay out of trouble.” She said quickly cutting him off. Perrin lightly nodded and walked slowly starting to feel better after throwing up. She lightly smiled as he felt the room. “Good luck. Musuko

As Perrin staggered out of the room, Yuki walked over to him. “Hey what are you doing? You’re supposed to be resting. Why are you up?” “I need to go and help Meala..” he replied to her. “You are in no shape to go..At least not right now.” Yuki said to him as she put herself under his shoulder to help him stand. “Come on. Our room is just up ahead.” She helped him walk down the hallway.

ooc: Open to anyone to walk up and help out for the moment while I work on the next post.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kiaku and Jun'koxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Chaosura xGi'fuxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Don't stand still Don't stop
xxxxxI'll be there for you Don't cry

His eyes locked on the island and the temple that rested near it, the young whelp found himself grinning. Not noticing the group that had been developing behind him, Kiaku didn't seem to pay mind to them as it grew. Looking back at the group, Ky seemed to be a bit alarmed by the sudden appearance of several people that he didn't recognize. "Kiaku, do you know any of these people?" He asked as the whelp's tail flicked the air. Nodding, the whelp turned his head and grinned up at Ky. "Let's jump across!" He shouted out happily as he pointed to the island temple. Glaring at his partner, Ky put his face in the palm of his hand and sighed.

Not hearing the voice offer to help him, the two of them continued to try to figure out how to get across. Feeling the ground rumble, the two of them turned their heads as a massive being of stone. Getting ready to draw a sword, Ky stopped as he realized there was nothing for him to grab. Staring at the creature, Kiaku crossed his arms as a blonde began to climb up it. Offering to take them across, he found himself tempted to take the offer. It sounded like an easy trip, but something caught his attention instantly.

Hearing Hikaru offer to toss him all the way across, he looked at him in disbelief. Looking back at the golem, he turned his head back over towards his best friend. Grinning, he held his hand out towards Ky. "Fine, I'll go along with your stupid plan," He said, before his body began to glow, reforming into an short sword. Grabbing him by the hilt, Kiaku moved over towards Hikaru and laid down on the ground. Curling up into a ball, he held the sword up. "Ready for launching!" He shouted out as his tail wrapped around his body.

Watching the sight from a distance, Jun'ko's eyes narrowed as she got ready to watch two boys being stupid. Shaking her head, she looked over at Terra and the man beside her. Smiling, she looked back out at the temple. "This is going to be a very interesting night," She told herself as she folded her arms over her chest. Turning away, she found it hard to walk away from her children. Looking back at them again, she stared at Hikaru for a moment and found herself smiling. "He never showed me that other dragon he mentioned," She said as she continued to watch them.

You're not alone anymorexxxxxxxxx
Everything's gonna be alright

With : : Hikaru and Terra
Thoughts : : "Let's go!!!" "Hehe..."
Theme : :

OOC : :

Mewlicious Paladin

OutlawStar01

Original Noob

User Image
Hikaru Seiker
You have to live and die by your own rules, not for anybody else.

I am here: Beach
I am with: Kiaku, Ky
I feel: I made a land dragon a flying dragon!

Hikaru's attention shifted towards the large Golem. Oh hey, a familiar face was in charge of the stone behemoth. He would have accepted the offer but Hikaru needed to get himself and Kiaku across fast. Whatever was going on with that temple Hikaru didn't like. Nothing good ever came of those damned temples. The Nasod saw his dragon companion curl up into a ball and sword in hand. Hikaru said to Kiaku "Grit your teeth, this might hurt." He grabbed onto the whelp's shirt and hoisted him in the air. Hikaru interjected suddenly, saying "Also when you land, make sure to move out of the way since I'll be right behind you." Electricity surged to his arm and with a mighty swing, Hikaru threw the two of them. Panting, Hikaru put his hands on his knees and looked up, watching them soar. "Something the matter?" Alex asked. Hikaru sighed and said "Tired is all." Alex replied "Wanna rest up?" Hikaru shook his head side to side and said "Can't rest." The AI crossed his arms and said "Alright then, just don't work yourself to death. Wait, how're we gonna get across?" Hikaru started taking a few steps backwards and answered with "Don't worry, I have an idea." Alex sighed and said "Does it involve me? Of course it involves me."

Hikaru's Theme
Out Of Condoms
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kiaku and Jun'koxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Chaosura xGi'fuxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Don't stand still Don't stop
xxxxxI'll be there for you Don't cry

Watching as Hikaru lifted up Kiaku, Jun'ko tensed up as she realized they were actually doing this. Seeing Kiaku's body stiffen up as Hikaru charged up, she stood perfectly still and watched as it began. Seeing the electricity surge through his arm, she recognized the movement and energy flow instantly. "A railgun?" She said to herself as she realized that he had already thrown Kiaku into the air. Looking up at the whelp as he took off like a rocket across the sea, she could hear the faint laughter of the boy as he seemed to be enjoying.

Soaring through the air, the whelp began to spin in the air as was launched over the water. Somersaulting for a bit, he found himself unable to stay still any longer. Uncurling midway, he met face to face with an oncoming wave. Without a second thought in his actions, he put his hands forward and began to force some of his energy out. Hitting the wave with the little barrier of energy he had made, he launched himself off of it. Shocked by what he had just done, a grin spread across his face as he began to repeat this with each wave, laughing the whole way.

Watching Kiaku for a bit from a distance, Jun'ko turned away a chuckled. "Forcing his own energy out and pushing off of it? Definitely creative," She noted, before turning away. Her eyes narrowing as something caught her attention, she looked out at a duo that carried a strangely familiar air to them. Examining them from a distance, she looked over at the much bigger one of the two. A teenage girl who was clearly about to enter adulthood, but she looked to carry very specific attributes that made her more insect-like than anything. "A jorogumo?" She said to herself as she folded her arms for a moment, pondering if her guess was right or not.

Her attention turning to the smaller one that was barely in her view, something stood out to her. Spotting the tail, she quickly noticed the shape and...scales? Remembering Hikaru's words, the mention of the third dragon on the island came to mind. A faint smile crossing her lips, she didn't hesitate to begin her approach. Waving at the two girls, she quickly forced a smile. "Are you two okay? You both look as if you've been through...a...lot," She began to say as she approached the both of them, her words slowing down as she noticed it. Staring at the smaller one, the girl was covered in what looked to be soot, leaves, twigs, blood, and dirt, along with some feathers. "...I can't tell if you've been injured or if you just ate recently," She impulsively said, her expression blank as she jumped to conclusions about the blood belonging to whatever the feathers were from.

His laughter clashing with the waves, Kiaku put his wrists together as he pushed his energy out of his hands once again. "Man, I need to do this more often!" He shouted out as he launched himself into the air. Flipping in the air as he approached the temple, he landed on his rear and began to skid forward. Coming to a halt finally, he began to stand up, only to fall forward. His tail in the air, he shut his eyes and sighed. "Why must all awesome things come to an end?" He asked as he looked off to the side, as if to stare at something that wasn't there.

You're not alone anymorexxxxxxxxx
Everything's gonna be alright

With : : Hikaru and Ky Jurogumo
Thoughts : : "Let's go!!!" "This one is...weird."
Theme : :

OOC : :

Mewlicious Paladin

OutlawStar01

Sgt Gearex

niegeno

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

Emmett Richards - Kirby Richards - Aquais - Ella Richards - Terra Ironpriest

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╃╄━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

She smiled and looked down at her tail, swishing it back and forth, when Impermissus complimented it. She was glad he wasn't weirded out or anything. "Thanks. I'm glad it turned out so well. It was uh, my first time making one." Probably her last too. Or actually not, not since if she ever used the stone that made up her tail for something else, she's need to reform it and put it back.

And then he asked about the feathers, but well, she supposed Imp kind of got it right? His hadn't grown in yet. She supposed going into exactly why he didn't need them at the moment wasn't exactly necessary. "Uh, yeah. Only adults have them. And he's er, well, sixteen actually, but that's like eleven or something in dragon years."

Speaking of Kiaku, Terra glanced over to him while Impermissus greeted Dirge. Ah, he was talking with Hikaru. Wait, did Hikaru just say he was going to throw Kiaku across the ocean? What if they failed? Did Kiaku even know how to swim? Only the first question ended up being answered. Yeah he was ******** throwing Kiaku across the ocean. Terra stared in disbelief as Hikaru sent her little brother soaring across the ocean, skipping like a stone as he hit waves. He seemed to be doing something with his energy. Jumping off it? It reminded her of how Emmett and Kirby used their barriers to increase their mobility. Either way, she wasn't happy with Kiaku being sent off on his own. She knew he was as strong as the rest of them, but whatever was in that temple was almost certainly stronger than any of them. Some golem boy was offering to take people across on his golem, but, space on it's head was limited, and it probably wasn't that fast. She'd just fly over. Turning to Imp, she said, "Hey Imp, grab my hand. We're gonna fly over." She took his hand, and then changed into her stone form. She willed her body into the air, and then made herself fly over the ocean, carrying Impermissus. She flew over so she was next to Kiaku, put Imp down, and then landed herself, returning to her fleshy skin form. She looked back at her tail, hoping it was working normally after that. Well, it was. Seeing Kiaku was lying on the ground, she grabbed him by the shoulders and lifted him to his feet. "No use lying down, Kiaku. We're going in there soon."

---

Lucina had spent most her time since being rescued rebuilding Emlyn. She'd lost a lot of her weaponry, but her magic made that a nonissue, and a few hours later, she had all of her little back batteries and the tail generator. "Thank you, Lucina." Emlyn said as they made their way out to the beach, curious about the tremors and the massive source of energy they felt. "Oh, it's nothing. I'm happy to help you in whatever way I can." Emlyn didn't get to respond, as the temple came into view. They made their way towards it without speaking, passing by some people. Two of the dragons, which Emlyn recognized as royalty, caught Emlyn's eye, but she didn't let her attention linger on them too long. Unaware of the dragon royalty, Lucina said, "You know, I always kind of hoped that Emmett and his friends were kidding when they mentioned these temples." "It would appear that they were serious. Would you like me to carry you over?" "Yeah, we need to help out. Some of them are already over."

Emlyn glanced over at Jun'ko Gi'fu for a quick moment, wondering if she'd caught her attention with her dragon-ness yet. Well, not that one could tell. Her tail had been removed, and she smelled more like a power plant than a dragon. This would probably tip her off though. Emlyn began to change, growing and morphing until she was a wyvern, the top of her back being as tall as Lucina, who climbed onto her companion, and said, "Alright, let's go Emlyn!" Emlyn beat her wings repeatedly and ran forwards, taking off into the air, soaring towards the temple. Lucina sat on her neck, the salty sea air whipping against her face and hair. There were a good number of things Luinca enjoyed doing, but dragon riding was pretty high on the list. Even though it was over pretty quickly, with them landing on the temple. Lucina hopped off Emlyn, who then returned to her human form.

Now, who else had landed already? Oh, Terra, the martial arts teacher, the tailed boy, and one of Aquais's brothers. Lucina took a step towards them to go say hello, but Emlyn stopped her, placing a hand on her shoulder. "Master, perhaps we shouldn't form large groups. If we all go in at once, a well placed trap or something of the like would leave all of us helpless." Lucina stopped and considered that, and then decided that Emlyn had a point. "Well, let's wait and join up with the group coming on that golem. It should be Flynn, because golems." They stood there, where it seemed like the golem would probably arrive, and waited for Flynn to cross.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╅╊━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Ambrosius - Kyle Valji - Gwenyth Lithine - Lucina Hollingbery - Emlyn Wishart

Immortals - Outfit
The End Is Where We Begin - Outfit - Same as pic

Be Somebody - Outfit
La La - Outfit

Die Young - Outfit
I'm a Wonder - Outfit

1925 - Outfit
Awake and Alive - Outfit - Same as pic

One Day Too Late - Outfit- Same as pic
Sooner or Later - Outfit - Same as pic

Where are we:
Who are we with:
What's on our mind:

((Out Of Cake?!: ))

9,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Evolution.

De-evolution
Revolution

Absolution
Corruption

Resolution

User Image

Yoka Namizou: The One of True Secrets that hold Total Darkness
Divamore Namizou ~ The One that Time can not tell, but tell itself.
Scarlet Oniyania = The One that holds Spirits that completes millions of Lifetimes.

User Image

Just a way...

--

Yoka, Diva, and Scarlet listened to Dirge's strategy, when it came to facing Nato. They knew that this was one of the best qualities that Dirge shared with everyone in their class. He usually gives the best way possible to deal with foes that come to attack. Yoka took that knowledge and nods. "...A Tank goes in... and lures him out, giving the rangers all the time in the world to attack clearly. I like this idea.." Yoka turned to Dirge, "...I'll gladly take the spot of being the one to go in and distract him.."

Clear glared at Yoka, after hearing that request. Impermissus suddenly spoke about about punching Nato, and Dirge is bring out ideas about going in with a attack plan already. Clear rubbed his temple, knowing that this is not as easy as they are making it. He pondered in his head, and at the same time, listened to Impermissus as he asked about the Shard. "The Shard... is not something we can go in with a happy mindset. The Aura Shard is not a thing to play with." Clear suddenly made the atmosphere really dark. It was like, he knew something that they just couldn't understand. Even if there was more people coming in, like Impermissus said, it doesn't really matter. Then he noticed that two lights suddenly shot right past him into the Temple, as Saylea and Meala rushed right in. "Wait!" Clear tried to stop them, but that was a failure. Moon suddenly came up to him about that. He gave him the most annoyed looked ever. "...Don't you see I'm trying? Dammit!"

Clear sighed, and moved towards the Temple Doors, "... Whatever we plan.. we can't go in without a Plan A...B...C...D...E...F...or G. There's no right plan, there is no guaranteed plan that can we can walk right in and do. You kids can't just come in this .....You just can-..."

"...Ack!"

Just then, Clear got a sharp feeling run down his spine. He turned to the door, and without warning, he opened it forcefully. "........" He was shocked. More than shocked. He was flabbergasted. ".......No..." He suddenly dashed inside like he was on fire. ".....I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS. NOT YOU... NOT YOU!!" Before he even realized it, Clear was moving at full speed inside the temple, heading towards what he was feeling. The Feeling of a Familiar Aura.

"...Vincent"

Yoka stared up at the doors, and moved towards them as quickly as he could. He looked inside, "...CLEAR! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" he shouted. No words was heard, only his echo moving inside the Temple. "... What the hell just happened!?"

"..He must of felt something rather shocking." Diva answered him, "That makes me worried. I never seen Clear like that before. His face, reeked with terror..."

Scarlet shook a little bit, "..." She was a little quiet. Her mind was going all over the place, and feeling this type of Aura deep within the Temple, she was actually kind of... No that's not possible. It can't be that. With that in her mind, she subconsciously looked over at Dirge. Her face was glowing with pure chill, as a really innocent look appeared. Her eyes was blinking, and her lip was quivering up. She was shaking, and her legs was squeezed together yet she didn't notice. She grabbed her arm, and tried to control herself. "....."

Divamore caught the sense that something was wrong with Scarlet, "...Hey Scar. Are you alright?" She asked.

"Oh. It's nothing... " Scarlet grins at Diva, "...I'm just... REALLY..excited..."

Yoka looked down the Temple enterance again. To be honest with everyone around him, he was shaking up. His body would not stop moving, as he gulped down his nervousness. He was sweating, yet.. he was so excited to go down there. "....Okay.." He turned to everyone, and looked down at everyone near the base of the Temple. "I don't know what we are about to face. I don't know what down here and what's ready to rip us apart," Yoka spoke to everyone that could hear him, as his voice echos across the water towards the beach as well. "...But I have a feeling... that this is our strongest and more dangerous challenge yet! I have that feeling... Once we go in! There's no going back! This is a one way stop!"

Diva and Scarlet looked up at Yoka. Both of their eyes glared at him with intense determination.

"Are you guys ready for this?!" Yoka shouted, "ARE YOU?!" Yoka sighed, and turned his back to all the students and teachers near the temple. He closed his eyes, and slapped his face, then he crouched to the ground and clenched his fist. Yoka breathed in some air, and stopped.

"....ooooooooooooooooooooWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!"

Without thinking more, Yoka ran right inside the Temple, and darted down the dark, wet hallways of The Water Gods Temple. With not hesitation, Divamore and Scarlet ran right inside with him, trying to catch up with him. "...I'm sorry Dirge! It looks like we can't act upon your plan yet!" Divamore explained to him, "...Right now! We have to get through the Temple!" Scarlet added to that, "...And if you aren't down with that! Then stay here and WATCH!"

"NATTTTTOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" A screaming Yoka dashed inside the temple, and there was nothing stopping him from getting to Nato. "EMHS IS GOING TO FINISH YOU OFF!"

--

"..." Nato and Vincent looked up, and turned towards the corner where the voice came from. Nato smiled, as he turned his attention to the ally that was hidden in the dark corner, almost to the point where Nato couldn't feel his aura watching him. "...Ah... It's been a while... seems like..." Nato grins, "...And it seems like more problems are heading this way. Problems for you as well... isn't that right. Gabriel...?"

"...WAIT" Vincent jumped a little bit, "...Gabriel!? THAT Gabriel...?" That made Vince wonder how he even got there. What could he possibly want? Did he want to Aura Shard from Nato...? Or did he want something else? Vincent didn't get it clearly, but it looks like he was their ally for the time being. Vincent then notices that something was coming for them, as he turns towards the entrance. "...They are coming now...EMHS is in the building.."

Nato walked over towards the chambers exit, still taking up all this energy that comes from the shard. He was breathing slowly, and a eerie feeling covered his presence, as he walked towards the entrance, to greet his guests.

"...Follow me..."

--

...with our words

User Image

Clear Marrona
Nato Oniyania
Vincent
Akyo Gorezen

[[Out. Of. Crap: End of Chapter 31... New Poll up! I need the answers biggrin ]]

The Trio Theme:Welcome to NHK

ShiftingTime

Major_TheFourthFate

SteveTheMime

Eloquent Vampire

15,375 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

ȶitaniaȡevereux❊

I am here: hallway
With: Ambrose and Dietra

↬"Didn't I already tell you?"↫

Titania stared curiously at Ambrose as he seemed to reach into his shadow. He could do that? What a handy way to store things! But, what was he grabbing Titania wondered. Her unspoken question was soon answered. It was some kind of healing stone? Well, wasn't that handy. And it seemed to work perfectly fine on the student, to her relief. It would have been awkward explaining that she got hurt in the proximity of two teachers she'd fought before. Especially Ambrose.

It was then that Titania felt a strange...presence. Not as strong as Ambrose would have felt it, as Ice Fae were kind of duds psychically, but it was present none the less.
"What the hell was that?" Titania asked, just as Ambrose said that they should probably go check it out. She nodded yes in response. "As soon as Dietra feels up for it."

↬"Get out of my face."↫

User ImageXOXOUser ImageXOXOUser Image

((ooc: I got kind of tired of titania's old pic so I changed it. I made no other changes besides pictures to the layout though, so the colors might be off))
((Outfit))
((Sweet Dreams))

Mewlicious Paladin

Cuwen

Dangerous Tactician

4,850 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
User Image

Dirge Clades

How long has it been? I wonder if anythings changed.

I'm excited, I've missed everyone.

I wonder what kind of adventures we will have.

I hope that everything will go fine, even if I have to fight again.

Dirge nodded at Yoka when he spoke about what a tank does. "Yes, essentially, this person is going to eat a lot of hits, and most likely the heavier hitting ones, thats why someone focused in defense is preferable." He spoke, hearing Yoka volunteer with little to no hesitation. "Very well. I'll take on the roll of "off-tank". Should get things get difficult, we'll switch. I'm confident in my versatility, and with how solid my Anima is, I think its best used primarily for defense. I'm not necessarily the fastest, but I can take a beating well enough." Dirge spoke, patting his fist over his chest, and looking to Scarlet. "Scarlet..." He stated, taking a good look at the one he had missed so much. After a brief delay, he continued, "Lets fight side by side once again, Scar." He spoke with a smile. Dirge still wasn't all too excited about having to fight again, but he found strange pleasure in it when he was fighting along with Scarlet. Perhaps it was that their powers enhanced each others, or maybe it was just the fact that they were close, but they synchronized so well, that in a two versus two match, he was sure they'd be unstoppable.

When Yoka suddenly charged, Dirge was a bit confused. Realizing that they were charging ahead, red flags rose in Dirge's head. "Wait! Positioning! Dammit, the plan!" He yelled in his mind, grunting and making the chessboard like grid disappear, and ran after them. "Hey! I'm coming, too!" He shouted, trying to keep himself paced so he doesn't exhaust himself. If he were to sprint now, Dirge would be hard-pressed to keep his energy up. Although it was strange, Dirge already felt empowered. Perhaps it was because he was near Scarlet again. Though he cannot see (though someone like Impermissus likely could) their aura's must have begun to start synchronizing. However, even though he could not detect aura's so well, Dirge could still feel this overwhelming presence. Getting himself pre-equipped, Dirge shaped his weightless Anima into a greatshield and in his right hand a twinblade. The shaft of the hilt extended the length of a quarterstaff, and the blades were the length of a standard claymore, though much wider. With these, Dirge was ready for anything. Naturally, should these be real steel, Dirge wouldn't ever able be able to carry this kind of weight, however, to Dirge, it was weightless, as the material was made of his solidified soul. "So, with his new power, any hypothesis as to what may be different?" Dirge asked, still running, making sure his equipment was tilted correctly as to not block the wind and impede his running. Dirge did not feel entirely ready for combat in a swimsuit, and though it granted great mobility, he shouldn't really complain, granted that he could protect himself almost indefinitely with his Anima, or at least so he believed. Water splashing beneath his feet, Dirge kept running forward, behind Yoka, Diva, and Scarlet.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff