Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hallowed Wolf

User Image
Blue wandered aimlessly around the dormitory hall ways ,while dragging his hands against one of the walls. I feel so restless right now he thought as he continued wandering around hallways.
The Broken Souls
User Image
╔════════════════════════════╗
Alexander Soul
╚════════════════════════════╝

Alexander sat up in bed, then rubbed his eyes and gave a sigh. He ran a hand through his sweaty hair, then got up to take a shower. Once he was done, he brushed his hair and teeth, then picked out a nice white suit. When Alexander was completely done with his shower, her stepped out of his dorm and went down to Valentines. He shook his head a little bit, making his hair curl around his face a bit, and knocked on her door. Alexander had a straight face, and no emotion.

Romantic Fatcat

User Image V A L E N T I N E

Not caring that she looked like she just woke up, which she did. Valentine got up and yawned sleepily. She opened the door and saw Alexander "Hey.." she said rubbing her eyes softly.
User Image
Alexander Soul

Alexander gave a careless look, and put both hands in his pockets. He stepped in Valentines dark room, his eyes gleaming a bright purple. He sat down on her bed, letting his hair go over his face as he looked down. Alexander stared at the floor, then ran and hand through his hair.

Romantic Fatcat

Valentine was sleepy but it didn't mean she couldnt get mad. "You come to my room, don't even say Hi and sit on my bed?" she placed a hand on her hip and glared lightly.
User Image
Alexander Soul

Alexander raised his head and gave a fang showing smile. He stood, and wrapped his arms around Valentines waist. He laid on her bed, pulling Valentine on top of him, then raised a hand up to her cheek. He lightly ran his hand down her chin line. I'm sorry... He said quetly, almost a whisper, then ran his nose gently along her collar bone.

Romantic Fatcat

Valentine stayed still now on top of him. She blushed lightly, she had nothing to say.
User Image
Alexander Soul

Alexander slowly moved his nose up to her chin, then kissed her on the lips. He slid his hand behind her neck, and moved his other hand to her lower back.

Romantic Fatcat

Valentine

User Image

Valentine decides to stop resisting and kisses him back. Her eyes closing.

{{ <3 }}
User Image
Alexander Soul

Alexander broke the kiss, then moved both hands on Valentines lower back. He closed his eyes, giving a smile, as he laid his head back down n the bed.

Romantic Fatcat

Valentine

User Image

Valentine looked down at her hands that were placed to his chest. She then blushed at the position they were in, she was still on top of him. She didn't want to get off but slowly and hesitant she got off.
User Image
Alexander Soul

Alexander opened his eyes as he felt Valentine get up. He sat up and looked over at her. Is something wrong? He asked, running a hand through his hair.

Romantic Fatcat

Valentine

User Image

Valentine shook her head "I'm fine" she said sitting next to him.
User Image
Alexander Soul

Alexander gave a small smile, then laid down and put his head in Valentines lap. You look tired... He said lightly. Alexander then reached his hand up to her face, and ran a hand through her hair. He gave another soft smile, then pulled her hand back down.

Romantic Fatcat

Valentine

User Image

Valentine shrugged lightly "I guess a little.. not much" she told him.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff