Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kitty

26,675 Points
  • Nostalgic Scrapbooker 50
  • Team Carl 200
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image
D a h l i a

Please.....stay with me.... She said feeling a little bit bad still. She took him going inside the room getting her pajamas and throwing away her clothes she had one because they were ripped from the thorns.
//ooc: Time for Jasmindra and I to call it a night for now. Have friends coming over soon and I've got to build a new computer.
User Image

Kurosaki Tomio

"There is no such thing as love. It is only a matter of conquering another person's heart."

Tomio found refuge in the back corner of the library. He set his things on the floor. He crossed his arms on the table. He hung his head and pondered what had happened.

Romantic Fatcat

Lestat Sir Llama

User Image

Lestat nodded and laid down with her "Good night". Her fell asleep holding her in his arms.

7,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image

Spike

Spike shrugged, "You seriously think i care?" He laughed a bit and decided to finish the cigarette in between his fingers quickly. He took his last few drags and tosses it out, across the grass. He smiled and gave Vena another kiss, "I doubt you'd seriously try to hurt me, i know you have what ever control you need." He was very relaxed about it.
((Wait 10 more minutes, then u can go. i have to go to sleep soon anyways))

Kitty

26,675 Points
  • Team Carl 200
  • Team Jacob 100
Principal •

The principal saw everything under her crystal ball and appeared right in front of tomio. From now on, you'll be in dorm 50. She got one finger and put it on his luggage and disappeared to his new dorm. Your materials will be in the room.. She said. She disappeared and went back to her office.

Kitty

26,675 Points
  • Team Carl 200
  • Team Jacob 100
User Image
D a h l i a

Dahlia held her hand with him also and also fell asleep.
{{oh juju what did you chose for ayas dorm room to be}}

5,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
shan blushes and holds yuki kissing her lips and raising her dress
User Image~~Shia~~

Wounder?..........Hows life?.............Good?.........Bad?..........I don't know!

Shia was still crying. She couldnt stop, even if she tried. Talia and Yami tried to help her feel better, but she didnt. she was too broken to feel better. at least not right now, she anit

Romantic Fatcat

[[ Good night every one. ]]
User ImageUser Image
{Yuki & Yumi Kazaki}
"I'm the fire of your life..."
"I'm the water of your life..."

Yuki blushes, then takes her dress off completely, she got under the covers with Shan.

((TIME SKIP! .... ))
User Image

Vena Sera

~Screaming this time, the morning still hurts.~

"If that's what you think."
Vena dug her nails into his arm and licked the blood that seeped through the skin. Her eyes were wild yet contained as she kissed him fiercely, throwing caution to the wind. She pushed him back onto the grass as a wind raged around them and vines slowly crept up from the ground.
'Control of the elements is a b***h.'
She thought, but nothing else but Spike entered her mind after that.

~Hating each breath, I pray for the worst.~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces