morgan 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
other ... 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
no one sitll talk to every one 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 6 ]

Snowy looks at him and jumpes up.She backs away alittle*hi....I am Snowy..*

High-functioning Noob

Skylet N
Snowy looks at him and jumpes up.She backs away alittle*hi....I am Snowy..*
dont be scared wont hurt u ^_^ but there are 2 hunters not to far from here thats what your shoud be scared of but there preaty far away so dont worry well anyways are u 2 by any chance vampires?
*he stands up*"a vampire me? no." rofl *
Snowy nods....she looks at him*he was talking to me.I am a vampire smarts...*
"great bounty hunters!"

High-functioning Noob

oh yeah i guess your a neko ... well im a vamp too but i wear this brasalet whith a stone in a chain that wen removed i turn in to a powerfull and scary vamp but mostly scary in the way of ruthles and ...well u know ^_^ and i use this cause im scared of my true self .....i never take it off ...cause i cant only other people can can u help me out of here in need to get back to my inn u can stay in it if ud like
dragonic1
oh yeah i guess your a neko ... well im a vamp too but i wear this brasalet whith a stone in a chain that wen removed i turn in to a powerfull and scary vamp but mostly scary in the way of ruthles and ...well u know ^_^ and i use this cause im scared of my true self .....i never take it off ...cause i cant only other people can can u help me out of here in need to get back to my inn u can stay in it if ud like

"great 2 vamps and 2 bounty hunters! im getting myself to the inn just cause of the safety it provides!"*takes off on all fours*

High-functioning Noob

Zeidrian
"great bounty hunters!"
yeah one is a good guy he dosent even like killing i could see it in his eyes.....and hes a bad lier and the other .....well lets just say if u see him your dead so watch out

High-functioning Noob

Zeidrian
dragonic1

"great 2 vamps and 2 bounty hunters! im getting myself to the inn just cause of the safety it provides!"*takes off on all fours*
he dosent even know were it is.....hel be back 3....2....1....
dragonic1
Zeidrian
dragonic1

"which ways north?"

High-functioning Noob

Zeidrian
dragonic1
Zeidrian
dragonic1

"which ways north?"
u nekos have good noses i left a fish pie in my inn if u can trace it and take us there but dont go speady fast ok?
dragonic1
Zeidrian
dragonic1
Zeidrian
dragonic1

"which ways north?"
u nekos have good noses i left a fish pie in my inn if u can trace it and take us there but dont go speady fast ok?

"i smell fishy!"*runs into the lake and submerges*

High-functioning Noob

Zeidrian
dragonic1
Zeidrian
dragonic1
Zeidrian
dragonic1

"which ways north?"

"i smell fishy!"*runs into the lake and submerges*
um excuse me but i ment fish pie can we hurry and go to the inn please i dont wanna die by hunters
*surfaces with fish in mouth and drops on beach*"you meant a pie? why would you want a pie?......wierd"*starts walking in one direction*

High-functioning Noob

Zeidrian
*surfaces with fish in mouth and drops on beach*"you meant a pie? why would you want a pie?......wierd"*starts walking in one direction*
fish pie i made it cause i was hungry but i went to this forest in search of a girl vampire that looked homeless and i left it to cool down but got lost here i just wanna go home

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff