zedrian 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
ed 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 2 ]
sky 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
morgan 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
other ... 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
no one sitll talk to every one 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 6 ]

dragonic1
lol and btw SOME people havent forgiven me from before ....btw the hole thing of me killing sky one time was a friend of mine who stays whit me every week end so wen i was loged in had to go to my karate tornament and he stayd aka he was using my account

I don't think I ever held that against you ed....probably cause I killed skylet before in the rp too except I pretty much burnt her to ashes........no one I mean no one hated me for that................................awkward
Zeidrian
dragonic1
lol and btw SOME people havent forgiven me from before ....btw the hole thing of me killing sky one time was a friend of mine who stays whit me every week end so wen i was loged in had to go to my karate tornament and he stayd aka he was using my account

I don't think I ever held that against you ed....probably cause I killed skylet before in the rp too except I pretty much burnt her to ashes........no one I mean no one hated me for that................................awkward

What rp was that?
Skylet N
Zeidrian
dragonic1

What rp was that?

the demon highschool one I believe
....you mean this one?..
Skylet N
....you mean this one?..

*Zeidrian replies his voice slowly quieting*"yes"
..........what ever..you dont have to talk in the 3 person..night.
"ya besides for this rp and mimi's the rp's I was in nothing but semi-literate rp's so It's kinda a habit" xd
...............ok...
((bored so I'm gonna do something))

some people come walking by an old school side by side in order from shortest to tallest Zeidrian standing right in the middle. they begin to sing http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6EQAOmJrbw . A trail of cans is left behind them and on the cans is a label.

Vello Voke
the dreamaker

!WARNING!
The contents of this can may cause the following
1. unusual behavior
2. major headaches afterwards
3. loss of memory
4. a mix of extremely horrible and extremely wonderful dreams
5. unresponsible drinking of this product may lead to serious injury or death
vello voke is like an alchoholic drink it should be drank responsibly and in very small doses. please consult a doctor before drinking this product.
vello voke is a product of Zeidrian INC. any unauthorized production of this drink is punishable by law

Ingredients
vello voke, coke, vault, mountain dew, pepsi, powerade, gatorade, lemonade, 5 cups of sugar, chocolate syrup, crushed candy of 14 kinds, glucose, sucrose, melted ice cream, root beer, sierra mist,
ok now this rp has died.........probably cause you people never have anything to talk about and it's a RANDOM chat

4,100 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZZZZZZZZUUUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

High-functioning Noob

i miss rping with you guys crying please lets go back to rping (also im very bored of just using gaia and a mail box....) so plzzzzzzzzzz

btw gil

u cant do it like that

*takes a deep breath *
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATS UUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPP!!!!!

6,650 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Am I the only one who has progressed with literacy in the past year? Seriously? I do not know why I even am still subscribed to this. . . I will stick to my advanced literate/elite stuff. . . . . slater!

High-functioning Noob

i do ,do literacy post its just that i thought people here liked the lazy way ......thats why i dint change it and most of my rps are us just talking .... and doing random stuff ....right?? ((btw dint you say you dint know who i was before and now u sudently do ...... ninja ))

4,100 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
BACKDROPsilhouette
Am I the only one who has progressed with literacy in the past year? Seriously? I do not know why I even am still subscribed to this. . . I will stick to my advanced literate/elite stuff. . . . . slater!

hey, thats not fair, I've progressed literally, I have opened my eyes to literate roleplaying... I just posted a decorated post twenty lines long and I have joined a literate roleplay.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff