Welcome to Gaia! ::

You a *Insert mythical creature or monster* And you are going to learn at the school that you can live in peace with humans. Humans are allowed to tend to the school but they must listen and follow every rule given to them. The monster has there own set of rule that they my must follow in order to stay in the school as well. It is very important to the headmaster to live in peace with the humans. The head master has one child and she is the reason he wants peace between the all the races in the world. There is a very small group of students knows as Watchers, they are there to protect all students from breaking a rule or getting hurt. They are the symbol of working together with different races. Two of them are Human the other two are.
(I got the idea from Vampire Knight for this roleplay so I hope you like it)
Roleplay rules
Follow Gaia's rules
Dont be a jerk to anyone, unless its your character to another, but dont go over board
Romance and fighting is encourage just dont go overboard like time skip if things get to hot or dont make anything bloody
No killing off people in this roleplay unless its your character dying from a illness or if you get permission of the other person and it has to be done off campus
All sexualities are welcome dont like it dont join
Profiles must be sent to me so I can post them somewhere where everyone can see them
I dont care what picture you use real anime drawing as long as I get an idea of what they look like I dont care
I dont care how much you write as long as its not a one liner(Which I mean I want atleast five sentences per post)
have fun
Ill add more rules if needed

Monster rules
Monsters may go out at night but if you see a human do not approach, instead inform a Watchers or the headmaster
Monsters will not hurt or harass human in any way
Monsters wont tell humans what they are
Monsters will not show humans there true form
Monsters must not go to the humans dorms
Monsters will be kicked from school if these rules arent met

Human rules
Humans may not go out at night(Which starts at 7:30 PM sometimes 8:00 PM if there is a holiday happening) unless you are a watcher
Humans will not provoke the non human students
Humans will not ask a non human student to show or tell them what they are
Humans must not go to the non human dorm
Humans will be kicked out of the school if all these rules arent met
Profiles
Name:
Sexuality
Grade:
race:
Are you a watcher: (Im only looking for three others and one must be human the other two can be whatever race)
Bio: Optional
Appearance: (Use any type of picture you want as long as I get to see what they look like but feel free to write there appearance too)
Extra
Accepted Profiles

Melody Darkmoon

User Image
Name: Melody Darkmoon
Sexuality: Straight
Grade: Sophomore
race: Human
Are you a watcher: Yes
Appearance: To the left
Extra: Melody is the head master daughter

Kehven Erickson

Name: Kehven Erickson
Sexuality: Pansexual
Grade: Sophomore
race: Angel
Are you a watcher: Yes.
Appearance:User Image

Zeal Macwind

Name:Zeal Macwind
Sexuality: Straight
Grade:Sophomore
race:Werewolf
Are you a watcher: No
Bio: Zeal is the rut of his pack. He is a bit of a loner since most of the older kids in his pack had gone off to school well before him and had mates of their our. He is also a bit of an outcast which help lead to the loner nature of his because his father took a human as his mate.
Appearance: Human form:
User Image

Were form
User Image

Extra: loves cinnamon rolls and plays the guitar
User Image
Melody Darkmoon

Melody was out on watch by herself again. It was one rule her father had told her to not be alone when it came to being a Watcher. She didnt care she had her stun weapons so she can stop any student that may want to attack her. As she walks she hears something and pulls out her staff that will stun anyone who tends to harm her or if she just needs to stun a student until back up arrives. She keeps walking until she goes to investigate the sound. She knows the rules allow monster to be out at night but they were not allowed to harm anyone but doesnt me they havent before. Walking over to the sound she is pounced on by a student who tends send a message to human through her. She pushes him off and says "You crazy you know Im a watcher right". The student didnt care he wanted to hurt any human to get his point across. This particular student had been going without blood for awhile so he was hungry. Grabbing Melody he gets ready to bite her. She struggles. No one is allow to hurt any student and drinking blood forcefully counted as harm. Melody doesnt scream she knows she can take him if she wasnt so tired. Struggling only makes it harder for him to bite. She continued to struggling hoping no other watch comes to find her in this much trouble. She usually more able to get creatures off but she had been doing all nighters to study for the annual tests that are really important.
Zeal Macwind
User Image
Zeal was walking through the school grounds. He was out late with a box of cinnamon rolls in a box in his hand and his guitar on his back. As he was walking, he heard a loud thump. He was not too surprise by the loud noise. It was a nightly thing to hear that. It was not til he heard a female voice cry out that he got interested. With a quick sprint to the sound, he saw a vampire out for blood and a human girl under him. He sighed before setting his cinnamon rolls down. He walked over to the two and tapped the vampire on the shoulder. "Get off of her before I rip you off of her," he said. He gave the guy a small snarl.
User Image
Melody Darkmoon

Melody heard someone tell the vampire to let her go. As soon as the vampire here Zeal he lets go and runs he knew between a watcher and a werewolf he couldnt win. She stays facing away from Zeal she says "Thank you". She was screaming at herself for not being able to get out of the vampires grip. Turns and looks at Zeal she says "Ugh Sorry I feel bad you had to get involved with that I mean Im a watcher for goodness sakes". She picks up her staff she had dropped when she was grabbed. Making her staff shrink to a small staff to slide onto her thigh. Looking back at Zeal "Anyway hello Im Melody..." She was told to introduce herself with her full name but she doesnt want everyone to know she the headmaster daughter. She keeps eye contact with Zeal as she waits for him to say something. Rubbing her arm she felt terrible that a none water had to help her.
Heer023343
Zeal Macwind

User Image
Zeal nodded as he got a good whiff of her scent as she turned around. He looked at her as he picked up his cinnamon rolls. "You really should work with a partner if you are a watcher especially if your human. You may not get any help next time," he said. He then started walk away as he knew that monster were not to interact with humans. He then looked back at her. "I'm Zeal by the way," he said. His demeanor gave a small stand-offish as he did not want to bring the same issues that his father had brought onto him.
PrincessSparkles95
User Image
Melody Darkmoon

Melody says "You know you can talk to me Zeal, the point of the school is to get monsters and human to get along better...the rules state you are not to hurt or harm a student...alot of student mistake the rules to say that monsters cant interact with humans..". She see he seems stand offish. She smiles softly "Hey You like cinnamon rolls I only ask because maybe to repay you I can make you my home made cinnamon rolls". She didnt want to repay him for his help. She smiles some more and says "but if you dont want than what can I do to show you how grateful that you had helped". She wanted her father dream to come true so she was willing to take a chance and talk to a lot of the monsters but some either want nothing to do with her or they want something from her.
Heer023343
Zeal Macwind
User ImageZeal stopped and looked at her. He then walked over to her with a glare on his face. He was confused why this girl was so brave. Most of the girls at the school usually avoided the monster if they were human. She seemed to be a bit different. "That's not need," he said. He really could not see what his father saw in humans. He himself might as well be human since his mother was human. "Well if you want to be around than you can. If a free school if you are a watcher," he said.
PrincessSparkles95
User Image
Melody Darkmoon

Looking at him she didnt glare but she just smiles softly and says "You sure I honestly feel bad that you had to take the time to help me". She yawns she was clearly tired but yet still in a good mood. Look towards the clock tower and says "Well Zeal if you ever feel complied to actually talk to me Ill be around..and hey Zeal..." She looks down "Is there something I did to make you upset with me". She hated when monster held resentment to her when she didnt to anything to them. She could only go off by the glare so she wanted to know if she had upset him somehow.
Heer023343
Zeal Macwind
User ImageZeal shook his head. He was not about to tell her about his family issues. She was a human that would not understand. "All you need to understand that I'm a outsider to monsters and humans," he said. His voice had a cold even keel. He did not understand why she was trying to pick his brain, but his curiosity started to get the better of him as he watched her. "So why are you trying to do what Headmaster Darkmoon wants? You know that it will take years for it to even come close to happen," he said.
PrincessSparkles95
User Image
Melody Darkmoon

She laughs "Oh yeah well I would also like to see peace between human and monsters as well". She smiles and says "The headmaster is one of the reasons why I wish for peace..." She looks away rubbing her arm her father had became lovers with a monsters and all she wants his is happiness and if it was his new lover or monster and human living in peace than she will have to get used to it. She looks at him still rubbing her arm and says "Well If you hadnt heard the head master had taken a liking to a monsters..." gripping onto her arm and says "I just want him to be happy..and before you get the wrong idea I am the headmaster daughter that is why I was one of the lucky one selected to join the Watchers...." She said the work lucky loosely as she looks away from him. Some people want to be watchers. Though most dont understand it takes a lot of work to keep being a watcher and having good grades. She smiles again, looking at Zeal.
Heer023343
Zeal Macwind
User Image He looked at her as sided. He could clearly see that she was going to be a bit naive in this human and monster love affair thing. "You got it easy. My mother is human. Let's just say monsters or humans are going to like that news one bit if it gets out." He leaned against the walls. He then quickly realized what he had said. He raised his hand to stop any unwanted protest. "I not going to blab about his relationship. It would cause me more troubles than I already got." He looked at the sky and shrugged. By now his usual spot would have been taken so he just decided to play his guitar here. He set his cinnamon rolls down and got his guitar from off his back.
User Image
Melody Darkmoon

She looks at him as he was part human and frowns "That has to be tough.." She quickly turns into a smile and says with a yawn "I think that makes you stronger..." She watches him set down his cinnamon rolls and get his guitar out. She looks at the clock tower her time of being a watcher is almost up. She sighs and looks back at Zeal and says "Well My time of being a watcher for the night is...." She yawns she was about to collapse but catches herself "is almost up I better start heading back...It was nice to meet you Zeal". She began to walk away. Her walk was normal until she got five steps away she stumbles some she sighs "Dang it I over worked myself again". She looks forward and kept walking she never knew one person could be so tired.
Heer023343

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces