Welcome to Gaia! ::

PrincessSparkles95

Zeal Macwind
User ImageHe paid her no mind when she said that he had it tough. He had it tough just being the runt of the pack never mind who his mother was. He then noticed that she was about to collapse on herself. At this, he shook his head. He went over to her and picked her up. "You full human clearly have no idea that the night is not a place for you. Monsters or no monsters."
User Image
Melody Darkmoon

She kept trying to walk until she felt something picked her up. She was about to grab her staff until she saw it was Zeal. She blushes softly from him being so kind. She says "I can handle myself better, its just the endless nights and school if I wasnt a watcher my grade would be much better or if I wasnt doing school I would have more energy for watcher...either way one is ruining my performance". She looks at Zeal and says "Thanks again Zeal Do you know where the headmaster office is..its in a small looking house..thats where the headmaster and I live...". Looking towards the building and says nothing she just waiting for him to put her down to be on her own or for him to help her to the small house.
Heer023343
PrincessSparkles95
Zeal Macwind
User ImageHe nodded as he remember his orientation day from when he started. The headmaster seemed to be a good guy, but he never judged a book by its cover. For all he knew, the school was a trap for weird experiments or something. He was slowly changing that train of thought after see the man a few times and hearing his daughter now. He then took off a a full sprint of a werewolf but stayed in his human form. He was not too keen on the not showing your true form rule on the monsters. As he saw it, he was in his true form as a human or in were form. "You think your father would have kept you off the watcher list," he said as he ran past some monsters who just looked on at them in confusion.
User Image
Melody Darkmoon

As soon as he took off she grabbed onto him she slowly let go after getting used to it. She shrugs and says "My father only trust few with the lives of students so I have no clue if he would have or not". She sees the Monster who watched them in confusion. As they got to the small house she says "I hope no one bugs you about this later..." She frowns she feels so bad about all he done for her and she hasnt done anything. The headmaster was cooking dinner for four because the headmaster was used to cooking for four. Melody does have an older sister but she in college now and her father hasnt quite got used to it yet. She says "Oh hey my father probably had cooked some extra food if you want it..I bet my father will let you have it...I mean I wish I could thank you properly but I dont think you would want to eat with the headmaster". She smiles she was just wanting to show him how thankful she was to him.
A women was standing just outside the front entrance of the small house. She was clearly a monster. She was glaring at Melody as they got there. Melody says "Hello Elli Its very nice to see you". She kept giving Melody a cold stare. Melody and her father girlfriend didnt like each other much. Melody had found herself often getting smack in the back of the head often by her. Standing up she says "Thank you again Zeal". She felt her head get smacked after saying thank you to Zeal and the women says "Get inside you had your father worried about you and you know how I feel when he worries about you". This women wanted the headmaster full and uninterrupted attention. Rubbing the back of her head she says "Yes Ma'am Ill go and let him know to not worry". And the women says "You better make sure it gets through this time". Melody does have some bruises in place not visible to everyone. Her back is a big contender that why she doesnt wear anything but something that covers the bruises. Looking back at Zeal and says "Have a nice night". She walks inside and even from outside the door you can hear the Headmaster shout MELODY YOUR HOME!!.The women looks at Zeal and says "Off with you now"
Heer023343
PrincessSparkles95
Zeal Macwind
User ImageZeal just looked at that the woman and snorted. He hated people with an attitude that said they think they were better. If it was for the fact he could have gotten kicked out of school, he would have throw a punch at the woman. "Look here I was only doing the headmaster a favor which if I remind you would have kept his attention on you. I don't need your attitude. I get enough of it from my pack," he said with a bit of venom in his voice. He then turned away and started walking. He for the life of him could not see any good in the woman, and she quickly put herself on his most hated list after only one meeting. That in itself was a feat for those who knew him well enough. He did hear the headmaster and shook his head. He would never get how the heck he became the headmaster of the school. The guy was a bit too excitable for his taste.
User Image
Melody Darkmoon

The night went on normal as the other watches were out on patrol. The next morning Melody began to make her way to class. She walks slowly for her father girlfriend gave her a good pat on the back that night when Headmaster left to go get some tea. While walking a couple of girl walked up to Melody all excited as they said "were heard something about you and a Monster". Melody sighs "Its not what you think". The girls jump up and down "Oh you totally like him dont you we heard he carried you to your house". Melody face palms "Its not like that...I was really out of it he was just nice enough to make sure I got home". They giggle "Melody you totally think he cute it says it all over you face". Melody says angry "Shut up already So what if he cute I dont care and he was only doing it to be nice so leave me alone". Goes pass them luckily today was a free day so she sat down under a tree. She sat there thinking about Zeal. She couldnt get herself to accepted that she would like to Zeal again but on better terms. Facing palming she says "Why do I want to be his friend...why cant I stop thinking about him..." Shaking her head "I know I dont like him like how people think I just want a friend who isnt gossiping all the time and is very nice". She sighs and rest her head on the tree.
Heer023343
PrincessSparkles95
Zeal Macwind
User ImageZeal was having a pretty rough time as it was himself. He had his guitar again. Most of the other werewolves had gotten wind about him helping out Melody. He got it from the humans as they knew a bit of his family structure. He ran into some werewolves from a rival pack. "Well if it isn't the tiny half-breed. Just like his father, he goes for a human," one said. Zeal just glared at him. He was not going to give them the joy of getting under his skin. He started to walk when one blocked his path. "Where you going half-bred? Running to your human," the one said. Zeal sighed before grabbing him by the collar. "Move before you get a reminder why your tribe is the laughing stock of werewolves," he said as the growl and let him pasted. He then started walking again when he noticed Melody.
User Image
Melody Darkmoon

She noticed Zeal and could tell he was having a tough time himself. She sighs and looks up at the clock tower. Her mother had an idea fo putting the clock tower in that why she looks at it often to remember her mom. She sees the girls talking again. She hated gossip she looks to see if Zeal was still there. She slowly gets up to see a werewolf confront her. She giggles and asks her "So do you like Zeal". Standing up to leave she stops her and says "No Im not here to bully I just want to know if a watcher likes a Monster". She looks at the werewolf girl and says "Yeah Im not going to tell anyone how I feel about anyone...one even if I did like Zeal I wouldnt want him be teased for a human liking him...and two he wouldnt be interested in me..". She goes quiet the werewolf girl smiles and says "So you saying you do like him". Melody looks angry and says "That is not what I said". It was to late the werewolf girl was gone. Melody was hoping Zeal didnt hear that she sighs and began to sit back down she hopes it doesnt get to crazy with that rumor now. She than rest her heads on the tree she wanted to cry but knew she shouldnt at least not now.
Heer023343
PrincessSparkles95
Zeal Macwind
User ImageZeal noticed that Melody had just gotten harassed by a female werewolf. He did not care if she had issues, but he could guess what it was. He sighed as he walked over to her. He gently tapped her shoulder. He knew how his kind got even if he was just half werewolf. "I take it my kind just don't like the idea that I helped," he said. He then got out his guitar and sat down next to her. He started to tune it as he thought about what to do about the new unwanted headache.
User Image
Melody Darkmoon

She feels him tap her shoulder and looks quickly to him. She nods and says "Yeah I guess...though I wish people could see that everyone needs help once and awhile". She didnt think he would sit next to her but when he doesnt say anything she just looks at the clock tower. She smiles as she listen to him tune his guitar. She looks at him and asks "How long have you been playing for". She smiles softly in hopes he was trying to set an example of why we are here. The headmaster was on a stroll to see Melody with Zeal he figured Melody wouldnt want him embarrassing her so he kept walking but wanted to know what had gotten into those two. Melody slightly resented monsters for killing her mother but at the same time she had always tried to get along with them. And He knew about how Zeal didnt like past and usually kept to himself. He whisper to his assistance to keep an eye on them because he wanted to see if this was the start of bringing peace to monster and humans.
Heer023343
PrincessSparkles95
Zeal Macwind
User ImageHe had gotten done tuning his guitar. He found it odd that she wanted to know how long he played. Most just never care as they just had to mess with him. "I've been playing since I was six," he said. He then looked over at her. He gave her a small smile as he stayed to play a simple tune that his father taught him. "For a human, you're not too much of a headache I guess," he said.
User Image
Melody Darkmoon

She smiles softly some more and says "Wow I wish I could play an instrument". She laughs softly and says "I always wanted to play the guitar or a harp..I lean more to the harp though". She smiles more and says "Really..I thought I would have given you a migraine by now...so I guess Im glad Im not much of a headache". She couldnt help but watch him play the simple tune. She had barely noticed his small smile. Looking at the guitar she asks "Hey If I get myself a guitar mind giving me lessons, and IM not talking about free lessons..I just want to learn". Her smiles weaken when she thinks about her fathers new girlfriend especially that she was going to become a teacher. She keeps her weak smile as she says nothing else she just waits for a respond from Zeal.
Heer023343
PrincessSparkles95
Zeal Macwind
User Image He looked at her shrugged at question. Teaching her how to play was not a big deal. "Yeah, I'll teach you. Just know I'm lot stricter more than half the teachers your father employed," he said. He did notice that most of the werewolves saw them and kept their distance. He realized that they knew who she was. He guess they knew something about the headmaster outside of his lover. His lover was someone he could really live without. Her attitude had really gotten to him which was why he was out early that morning tearing up a bit of the nearby forest when no one was out.
User Image
Melody Darkmoon

She watched his movement and smiles and says "Its okay as long as I learn something". Rubbing her arm she see the other were watching them. She looks at Zeal and says softly "Zeal I hope you dont forced to hang out with me". Some human girls who did have a crush on some of the werewolves watch Melody and Zeal. Melody rubbing her arm she looks at the clock tower. She had began to relax again and looks at Zeal and asks "What do you like to do in your free time..Personally I like to sit under this tree and listen to the wind".
Heer023343
PrincessSparkles95
Zeal Macwind
User ImageHe looked over as he played and noticed how she was acting. He never did understand how humans got so nervous about being around someone. He did see some girls looked a bit dejected. He did not know why. He looked at her. "Free time is usually spent training to fight. My pack still follow the tradition of strength is shown in battle, so we have a fights to see who will be the alpha in the pack." His words came out in his usual distant tone, but there was a light undertone in it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff