Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Strawberry

User Image
Damien the Poltergeist

I was looking for the Breath of Life

A little touch of a heavenly life

If ever asked what Damien liked best about being a phantom, he would definitely have to answer barely expending any of his own energy while his victims wasted all of theirs. Drunks were particularly unfortunate in this case, as a man who got wasted last night was weak emotionally and mentally enough for Damien to hop in and drive the body around like a used vehicle to get to school. The best part was the man would chalk it all up to a drunken blackout and seriously poor decision-making while intoxicated. Reeking of booze with his bags settled next to him in the taxi, Damien made the man have a stupid happy grin on his face while staring at the driver's rearview mirror.

The first thing the driver had asked was,
"How much you had to drink?" A hiccup sufficed as an answer. Whatever, the cab driver only cared if this man paid him. The taxi pulling up to the school, Damien reached into the man's pockets and rifled through his wallet. Yes, he definitely had enough. Paying the driver, he grabbed his belongings and nearly stumbled out of the taxi. Right right, drunk and sleep deprived, motor functions aren't the best, he thought with a sigh. Controlling the stumbling body through the forest path which suddenly seemed twice as long as it should have, and the walk to his dorm even longer (mostly because he had no idea where he was going, and he didn't want to stop for directions because someone was bound to be pissed he sort of abducted someone).

Finally locating it, he dumped his stuff off, made the man stumble back out of the school and emerged from the body with a glimmer and a stretcher before disappearing. The drunk almost collapsed, but Damien had been at least considerate enough to drop the guy off where some concerned people could see and help him. Shifting into high gears, and no longer having a physical body to inhibit him, the poltergeist rushed back to the school with an innocuous look. Him? Kidnap? Oh no, he was just borrowing the guy for a bit... the visage quickly melted as he cast his eyes on the student body, the smile turning into a grin. Well. He supposed he should find the front office this time, see if someone could tell him what his schedule was... or something.
"Or I could just skip class..." His voice was fuzzy and a bit echoed, as if he were talking on a cheap microphone with the echo on too high and the clarity too low. Skipping was always an option, right?

But all the choirs in my head sang -
- NO

Mood Excited; devious
Location Front entrance
Currently Possessing Used to be a drunk, but now the usual collar
OOC

Tipsy Rogue

13,400 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
I love you so, hey
That's what you'll say
You'll tell me, Baby baby please don't go away
But when I play, I never stay
To every guy that I meet, yeah, this is what I say:

User Image

Where: Hallway With: Tam Thoughts:... OOC:...

User Image

Azrael let out an amused chuckle as he slid his hands into his pockets, "A bathroom works but i'm sure a bed would be a lot more comfortable." A smirk twisted up onto Azrael's lips as his yellow eyes gleamed with mischief. He was a horrible flirt but that didn't stop him from trying and doing so consistently even if the boy responded with a monotonous tone. He was curious to say the least, maybe it was just the gun he was carrying around or maybe it was the unique appearance the boy had, but Azrael found him interesting.

Azrael's eyes studied the gun that the boy lifted to show him with mild interest. It was empty. Well that was a shame. Azrael offered a smirk, "Doesn't stop you from pistol whipping some one if you needed to." Azrael would have asked to get a closer inspection but he knew nothing of guns, he was more of a 'sharp and pointy' objects kind of guy. He preferred knives and daggers over guns or arrows.

Azrael kept up with the other boy's pace before he shook his head, "I haven't seen any strange cartridges around here though all i've done is wander the halls and hit up the cafeteria." Azrael perked up when he heard the boy introduce himself. He grinned, offering a lopsided smile, "Azrael Grigori, I just got here...Yesterday maybe?" Azrael wasn't really sure on the details, "Any way do you know where you left the cartridge i'll help you look?"

miss tragicomedy

Run run run away, run away baby
Before I put my spell on you
You better get get get away get away darling
'Cause everything you heard is true
Your poor little heart will end up alone
'Cause Lord knows I'm a rolling stone
So you better run run run away run away baby

Dapper Codger

User Image
                                        םяεss ιт υρ тнε ωαч чσυ ωιsн αиם sтερ αsιםε, тнεи мεεт мε αт тнε вαя αиם ι'ʟʟ ʟεт чσυ вυч!

The ghost only shrugged. He recognized the quip as a flirt, he just didn’t have a response to it. If he had still been alive, he would have been completely flustered, red faced, and probably stuttering. He had always blamed his profession for it. Who in their right mind would want to befriend, or got forbid marry, an undertaker? Alright so there was a few in the friendship category, possibility more on his side than the other, but that was all in the past. He didn’t like dwelling in the past, so he simply didn’t. The shrug was his way to just letting it go, being much more of a self-serving actions than anything else.

The boy’s next comment however was just dark enough to appeal to Tam’s sense of humor, resulting in a slight, one sided grin. “Gets any more crowded and I might just have to.” he joked, tone once again sounded completely serious. He wasn’t one for physical violence, which is why he preferred firearms. He could keep some distance between him and whoever was serving as the enemy. He felt he could deliver more devastating blows verbally anyway. The slight expression disappeared when the kid said that he hadn’t seen it. Shame, there went his hope for making the task easier. Back to plan one then. Maybe he should just exit through the wall and move on to another part and start the search there. He tossed that idea out when the boy responded with his name. Decent conversation trumped making the mission speedy any day. Hell, conversation trumped shooting at the ceiling out of boredom any day.

“Nice to meet you Azrael. I do have some ideas. Five to be specific. Maybe six? I don’t know. Point is, yeah, I have some idea and help would be greatly appreciated.” he added somewhat longwindedly. “I figured I’d start at the other side of the school but that was clearly a mistake.” He glanced around. Despite having made actually progress down the hall, it was still crowded with students dashing about. He should have paid more attention to time and choose a later one to start the search. Speaking of time and students, his gaze moved to Azrael once more. “Wait, shouldn’t you be going to class or something?”

When were classes supposed to start? Tam actually had no idea. How much trouble would he get in for pulling a student into doing something else rather than attending class? In the least it would probably make an enemy of the teacher whose class was skipped, depending on the teacher of course. He mentally shrugged, pushing off the problem. He’d deal with it if and when it happened.

tab tab IN the mess formerly known as the halls ▪▪WITH Azrael ▪▪CLAD in clothes & carrying a paintball gun ▪▪THEME song
                                        Beyond_Expectations_13

Fluffy Hunter

User ImageUser Image
User Image

♃♄♅♆♇♈♉♊♋♌♍♎♏♐♑♒♓
Psy☪h Brennon
♓♒♑♐♏♎♍♌♋♊♉♈♇♆♅♄♃

The sound of all the other students mindless chatter clogged poor Psych’s ears and to make it worst it was hard for him not to be consumed by their emotions. Almost every other person he passed seemed to stair him down, he want sure if it was due to the fact that they could feel his “dark energy” or if they were just noisy- either way it was getting on his nerves. “Deep breaths… Its o-“Before Psych had a chance to finish is small mediation he was interrupted buy a small antlered-boy. "I`m sorry, I should have been paying more attention to where I was going" the smaller boys voice sounded sincere and Psych could easily tell he meant the apology, but regardless he wasn’t too keen on being touched. “I guess it’s alright…. Just don’t let it happened again. Got it?” though his words came out a bit harsher than h had anticipated, but he wasn’t here to make friends so he could care less. He gave the brunet a good long stair before pushing him aside and then continued on his way.

It did not take long for Psych to finally find the front office, though as he opens the door he noticed there was no one here. “Hello?” the boy said in a dead tone, annoyed that it appeared to be just an empty room. He stood for about five minutes before finally siting down. All he wanted to do was get on with the day and now he had to deal with this road block. “You would think on the first day they would be at least s-“again being interrupted, only this time buy a very tall (maybe 6’3) blond man covered in paper. “Oh- oh hello there I’m very sorry for the wait. What can I help you with today? Let me guess… New student?” the man, at least to Psych, seemed a mess and possibly over worked , which is expected with opening a new school and all, but that being said this was not Psych’s problem. “Um, yeah I’m a new student. I’m here to get my classes and all that good stuff.” Now to be honest the boy was being a bit rude and he knew this but this day did not call for politeness that ship had sailed. The blonde man gave him a smile and then handed the boy a map. “Is that all? Here you go. That should be all you need.” And with that the man was gone, almost as if he hadn’t even been there to begin with.

“Thanks… I guess. “Talking to air made Psych feel weird so he just went on his way. “Okay let’s see… I’m in the Magic dorm.” The map was simple enough and it wouldn’t take him long to get there, that part was no problem, it was getting through this crowed that would be a problem. - At least for Him it will be.

User Image
♓♒♑♐♏♎♍♌♋♊♉♈♇♆♅♄♃--------------------♃♄♅♆♇♈♉♊♋♌♍♎♏♐♑♒♓

Can you hear the silence? ♒ ♒ ♒ ♒ ♒ ♒♒♒ ♒Can you help the hopeless? ♒ ♒ ♒ ♒ ♒ ♒ ♒ ♒ ♒♒ I'm sorry brothers,
Can you see the dark? ♒ ♒ ♒ ♒ ♒ ♒ ♒♒♒Well, I'm begging on my knees, ♒ ♒ ♒ ♒ ♒ ♒ ♒ ♒ ♒ ♒♒ So sorry lover,
Can you fix the broken? ♒♒♒ ♒ ♒ ♒♒ ♒♒Can you save my b*****d soul? ♒ ♒♒ ♒ ♒ ♒♒ ♒ ♒♒♒Forgive me father,
Can you feel, can you feel my heart? ♒ ♒ ♒ ♒ ♒ ♒ Will you wait for me? ♒ ♒ ♒ ♒ ♒ ♒ ♒ ♒♒♒ ♒ ♒I love you mother.

I'm scared to get close and I hate being alone.I long for that feeling to not feel at all.
The higher I get, the lower I'll sink.
I can't drown my demons, they know how to swim.

O.O.C: sorry it took me so long crying

Mood: Annoyed

Where & Whom with, : Main building, Front office & with Elliot, no one

Magical Force: ████████

Life Force: ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

CPG___x

Dedicated Smoker

User Image
Markos DalMare
User Image

My voice is deadly...
...please don't make me speak!

They had him shipped away. Sent away where he couldn't hurt anyone. Or so he thought. The incident had been almost a year ago, but he was still plagued by nightmares. His screams filling his ears, the sent of blood heavy in the air. And it was all his fault, his command to go faster, to ignore the heavy rain. He thought he could control the water and dry the road ahead of the car but he was wrong. So wrong.

Markos blinked awake with the last of his terrible past haunting him, with a yawn and look around at the empty bus he realized they were stopped. "Are you getting off or what?" The bus driver growled at him. With a glance out the window, he noticed they were in front of a huge forest with a tiny path that hopefully led to the school that would help him gain control over his voice. As the driver glared at him, Markos gathered up his backpack and his suitcase and made his way off the bus.

Without another word from the driver the bus pulled away leaving Markos in a cloud of dust. ~Ugh, stupid a** hat could have waited till I got out of the way!~ he thought a he pulled his headphones back onto his ears, as a soft melody filled his ears he waved away the annoying dust and made his way up the path to his new home. The sun light filtered down and made his little walk almost pleasant, though still a little warm for his tastes.

Markos stopped and took a deep breath, centering himself, and gave a little mental tug with his water power. A mist began to form around him and cooled him a bit. ~Ahh much better!~ At a young age Markos had found he could manipulate water around him, as he got older he learned water was all around him, in the air, hidden deep in the ground, and locked inside of every living thing. He pushed and pulled till the mist had settled against his skin, leaving his hair and clothing dry. Markos continued his way up to the school and sighed in relief. ~Finally I made it!~ But his eyes caught sight of something that made him stop cold. There were way to many people at this stupid school.

~Great more retards that wont understand why I don't speak!~ With a frown on his face he makes his way to the front door and hopes no one will stop him and try to have a conversation with him. He makes it all the way to the office before he has to write down his name and ask where his dorm is while a smiling man hands him his information. "Don't be shy, everyone here is really nice." The office helper tells him, with a snort and a passing thought for the man, ~Idiot~ Markos looks down at his dorm and his eyes go wide. ~s**t I have a roommate!~

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Timid Hunter

5,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
User Image
Koit Carson

'I have learned that if you must leave a place that you have lived in and loved and where all your yesteryears are buried deep, leave it any way except a slow way, leave it the fastest way you can.'

Dirt crunched softly under Koit's shoes as he walked down the dirt road towards the imposing walls of the school. 'Fresh start, Koit! Leave your worries at the door.' He thought to himself as all the excitement and anxiety caught up finally. 'This place...must be huge. And it's so out of the way, I guess it's a nice spot though.' Light blue eyes scanned the forest that encroached onto the dirt path and for a moment there was a feeling of unease, like something wasn’t right here. Chalking it up to nerves though, Koit kept on with his belongings in tow. "Oh!" He’d exclaim out softly as he remembered he had some information on the school in his bag. A hand would fumble around in his bag for the packet of information and soon he would pull out a big envelope and open it up.

"Alright…Dear Koit Carson you have been accepted…blah, blah, blah…Your testing has placed you as a major in Science and thus…Upon arrival we ask that you please locate the main office…!" In his mumbling, Koit had passed the main gates without realizing it, as well as a slew of rather unnatural beings. Yea, Koit was in for a bit of a shock once he would start paying attention to his surroundings again because he was not aware this school was far more diverse than the packet of information had led him to believe. He flipped though the papers and found a map to help him figure out which building he was supposed to go to. But once he looked up to see which building was which he froze. ‘Heck, this place is huge.’

Slowly his gaze turned to the students and a bewildered expression took hold of his face. Some of them looked rather normal and had somewhat similar expressions on their faces as he did, but the other students were not so human. Koit had never felt so out of place before and he would quickly dart for the nearest building and slip in, looking around cautiously before seeing it was the main office. ‘What luck!’ He thought to himself as he approached the front desk. There was already a few people there, but he would slip in closer.

Once one of the helpers caught sight of him she would greet him with a giggling snort of sorts. "Hello there! Name?" "Koit Carson...um...not to be rude or anything, but is there some kind of costume contest thing going on I wasn't aware of for the first day?" The lady would look at him oddly as she grabbed him his dorm and class information, but she would glance down to see that he was one of the human students. A sudden and loud snort would fill the immediate area. "Oh! Oh my, oh my! No, there is no contest or anything, those would be your fellow classmates, silly. The Favorian Institute is for all manner of beings both human and non-human. You'll be having classes with any number of races and it'll be so much fun. But there is no need to be shy, eveyone here is really nice." Koit stood relatively still and staring slack-jawed at the lady as he was handed his information of the school.

'Never turn back and never believe that an hour you remember is a better hour because it is dead. Passed years seem safe ones, vanquished ones, while the future lives in a cloud, formidable from a distance.'

Feeling: Confused and very nervous / Song: Crazy

Optical Observation Conversation: ~

Tipsy Rogue

13,400 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
I love you so, hey
That's what you'll say
You'll tell me, Baby baby please don't go away
But when I play, I never stay
To every guy that I meet, yeah, this is what I say:

User Image

Where: Hallway With: Tam Thoughts:... OOC:...

User Image

Azrael blew a puff of air upwards causing the frayed bits of his bangs to move over to the side. He had considered cutting it multiple times but often reminded himself that if he did that they might cut his blond streaks out. The only thing that reminded himself of a life before his body became the host to a demon. The only part that reminded him that he was once human. Azrael ran a hand through his hair giving a short tug to one of his blond lockes before he looked around the halls noticing the crowd was almost shoulder to shoulder. He huffed a slight noise of frustration, 'Did this many people actually attend on the first day?'

Azrael shook his head before he responded to Tam's question, "Not on the first day...It's all the same drab orientation conversations...Welcome to the school, Behave, Do Your Best, and all that jazz." Azrael offered a small smirk to Tam, "I just came down to feed the beast and scope out cute boys."

Azrael was never one to lie about his sexuality or the fact that he had a demon festering inside him like a pleasent diease. He felt a pulse in the back of his head as the demon became irritated with the words Azrael chose to use to describe him. It wasn't that Azrael didn't like the creature taking up residence in his body, he actually enjoyed all the little perks that came along with it making him almost super human. Azrael pulled out a snack cake and unwrapped it, "I never actually intended on attending class today so let's pick the least crowded area and make our way around and hopefully by the time we make it around all the students will be somewhere else."

miss tragicomedy

Run run run away, run away baby
Before I put my spell on you
You better get get get away get away darling
'Cause everything you heard is true
Your poor little heart will end up alone
'Cause Lord knows I'm a rolling stone
So you better run run run away run away baby

Dapper Codger

User ImageUser Image

M▪E7994 SHELL
User Image
i'm just a passenger to an animal instinct
⇓ ⇓ ⇓ ⇓ ⇓ ⇓ ⇓ ⇓ ⇓ ⇓ ⇓ ⇓ ⇓ ⇓

He did not like this. Not at all. It was far too crowded with far too many creatures he couldn’t identify. Why had he thought this would be a good idea? Why had Amy Cook thought this would be good for him? Was it the same reason why her and her father giggled and whispered behind his back, him only being able to catch that it was something about boys? He had absolutely no idea, and it would be driving him nuts if he wasn’t completely terrified of screwing up and giving himself away.

Shell was plastered against a tree trunk, trying to blend in despite the fact that his pale skin was nowhere close to the same tone as the dark bark. Well, his forearm was a close match, but that was due to excessive scratching, his nervous tick. He didn’t develop it until after applying the holographic skin polymer, but the evidence was certainly there now. Exhaling nervously through his mask, he quickly pulled out the small cellular device which he had come to known as a “cell telephone” and immediately sent out a text message.
tab TO: Amy Cook
tab FROM: Shell
tab tab Remind me again why I agreed to this? There are between one hundred and three hundred and fifty beings here I do not recognize.

He lowered the phone and returned to people watching, noting the fact that most seemed to be entering a specific building. After all his time on Earth, he had learned one thing above all else. Whatever a group does it generally expected of everyone. Fiddling with his mask to assure it was properly on, he moved away from the tree and toward the building.

Slowly but surely, curiosity took hold and he started to study the beings around him. He had no idea Earth life was so diverse. Were they all carbon based? Did they all need that acid commonly known as water to survive? He was pulled from his thoughts by the cell telephone’s rapid vibration, indicating a text message.
tab TO: Shell
tab FROM: Amy Cook
tab tab That’s part of the fun alien boy. Now go have fun. Find a cute boy for me, and don’t text me until it’s past midnight!

He frowned, not being overly fond of suddenly being left to his own devices. Once again, the feeling passed as he turned his attention outward, curiosity driving him once more. He managed to keep moving forward though, carefully pushing past others and reaching an area with doors and numbers. “Ah!” he exclaimed excitingly, recognizing that this must be the dorms. He had that paperwork somewhere. He only had to dig into his bag for a minute before finding the proper paper. “Science dorms, room number...” His voice faded as he frowned. Reading wasn’t his strong suit but numbers were a whole other issue.

Shrugging, he somehow found his way to the science dorms and matched the symbol on the paper to the symbol on the door. Opening it, he found a plain looking room with two of everything. “This must be what she had meant by ‘roommate.’ ” he quietly noted to himself, entering and tossing his small bag onto the right hand bed before moving to the window. He lightly tapped on it, silently preforming calculations on its strength. He’d do the same to each of the walls, floor, and ceiling afterward. He had to understand his surroundings after all.

tab tab IN dorm room ▪▪WITH no one ▪▪CLAD in clothes ▪▪THEME song

Dapper Codger

User Image
                                        םяεss ιт υρ тнε ωαч чσυ ωιsн αиם sтερ αsιםε, тнεи мεεт мε αт тнε вαя αиם ι'ʟʟ ʟεт чσυ вυч!

“Well, at least you have your priorities straight.” Tam responded, his curiosity piqued by the former part of the statement. Feed the beast? Was Azrael possessed or something? Well, the other did look pretty normal for human standards, though he could feel that something was different. Very different. He couldn’t read aura but he didn’t need to in order to make that observation. Granted, just from walking down the halls it seemed that most students weren’t of the human variety. Honestly, he had never seen so many different races in one place before, and the possibilities of what Azrael meant were virtually endless.

The other continued before he got the chance to ask though, Tam’s thoughts moving on just as quickly. A place less crowded? Sounded like they were on the same page. He briefly ran down the list of places. The halls were certainly out, so that eliminated two spots. The cafeteria was probably overrun with students as well. Really, the more he thought about it, the better starting with the outside spot sounded. The only problem was that he was less sure about the exact spot out there than he was about the others. Obviously the grounds were more expansive than a room or even the halls. He was going to leave there for the last place to look as it would be the hardest area to search. But considering the crowd and that he now had another pair of eyes looking, starting there was a viable option.

He gave a faint nod, physically agreeing with his decision. That and he might as well show Azrael that he agreed with the idea in the first place. “Outside then. I don’t think any place isn’t crowded, but at least there’s more room.” Having decided that, he was almost about to simply duct through the wall, which was the easiest exit ever. He already had his hand through by the time he remembered that not everyone could do it, pulling it back sheepishly. As much as he hated to admit it, being dead was all bad. He regularly used the ability to pass through solid objects. It was quite helpful. Well this complicates things. he thought, peering ahead and down the hall. Aha! A door. It was bound to open outside, it looked sturdier than the normal classroom doors. “That should probably get us outside.” he said. Well, it was certain to get him outside at least, walls or not.

“By the way,” he started with a glance at the boy, suddenly remembering his earlier curiosity now that the problem of finding an escape was over with. “The hell did you mean by ‘feed the beast’?” Tam was genuinely curious about this despite his tone revealing none of it. He had learned to keep most emotions out of his inflections and expressions as a child, constantly being surrounded by pitfalls for a simply mistake. Grief altered people in amazing ways, none of which were particularly pleasant. He didn’t have to worry about it now, but the old habit refused to die even after he did.

tab tab IN the mess formerly known as the halls, heading outside ▪▪WITH Azrael ▪▪CLAD in clothes & carrying a paintball gun ▪▪THEME song
                                        Beyond_Expectations_13

Dedicated Smoker

User ImageUser Image
Sabishi Akumu

User Image

"This place doesn't seem so bad." From his perch, Sabishi watched as other young men quickly filled the school that would serve as his new home. His tail twitched in the breeze as other students passed under him. He had gone unnoticed for a while, due to the fact that not many people would look up in to the trees surrounding the path up to the main gates.

With his mind made up, he readjusted his backpack, and quickly leaped from branch to branch barely making a sound. As he neared the edge of the tree line his thoughts traveled to his family. He had left without a note and had only packed enough cloths to fill his backpack. He glanced up and based on the position of the sun, his family would be waking up right about now. His mother and father would head off to work and his two older brothers would search all of his hiding spots for him. Though it wouldn't be until his parents got home that they would start to worry about him.

Sabishi spared a moment of sadness for his parents, then jumped from the trees to land just out side of the gate. He pulled himself up to his full height of five foot nothing, took a deep breath, and walked into the main building of the school. Where he quickly stopped and wondered
~Now where do I go?~

Almost every supernatural race he knew of was roaming the halls, and a few he had no idea of what they were. He wanted to stop someone and ask for directions but after years of torment from his brothers he was a little scared of what some of the others students might do. He knew of at least three different races that would love to harm a little lost neko. Thinking that standing still in the crowded hall would make him an easy target, he fell into line with the other students and kept a look out for the nature dorms.

The school had quickly responded when he had sent in his application form, sating his major would be nature, whatever that meant. And because of the sudden interest in Favorian, he would have a roommate. He prayed to who ever was listening that his roommate would be nice and quiet, loving cats wouldn't hurt as well. But if things went south he could always ask to exchange rooms with someone.

User ImageUser Image

Mood:User Image A little lost
With: No one important
Where: The halls

Tipsy Strawberry

User Image
Damien the Poltergeist

After wasting a few more minutes alternating between the idea of skipping classes entirely or going to the front office to get his schedule, he finally made his decision: go to the front office. Partially because he didn't want to be in too much trouble (yet), but predominately because that seemed to be where everyone was headed. Nothing like cramped quarters for a bunch of young, hormone-driven boys to get a little sweaty. While Damien couldn't enjoy the affects, he could still enjoy the view. Floating and flickering along the way, he passed through the door and through some blonde-haired boy that the front office woman was speaking with. Not even pausing to see if that got a rise out of the male (mostly because this time it was accidental), he moved over the counter to peer around at the papers.

Glancing at them, trying to see what the order of it all was, one of the other over-worked staff members glowered at the intrusive poltergeist.
"Excuse you, but students must remain on the other side of the-" The man barely got any words out before Damien rolled his shoulders and made his way back to where the other students were while muttering, "I'm already on the other side... of living that is." Grinning at his own wit, he floated over to hover by a blue-haired boy. Tail flicking at the other's odd silence in a room of people asking constant questions.

Five different ideas popped into his head at once, but he could only go with one... moving in to be barely an inch away from blue-haired boy's face Damien smirked as he spoke,
"Hey, are you human? I think the blondie over there is, as well. I'll be more than happy to help you two out with this whole mess, if you like." The volume of his voice was erratic with his words, starting out loud enough the blonde male he was referencing could hear him but ending just barely audible for the teen in front of him to hear what was being said. The offer wasn't being made out of kindness - a poltergeist like him was only out to get into trouble.

He still needed to get his papers, but that could wait. There was all sorts of eye candy in the room, and he was going to have fun with at least one of them before he left.

- NO

Mood Amused, mischeavious
Location Front Office
Currently Possessing Usual collar
OOC I wasn't sure who he should reply to, so I made him sort of poke at Markos and Koit.

The Trauma of Death

Warped Mumble

Dedicated Smoker

User Image
Markos DalMare
User Image

My voice is deadly...
...please don't make me speak!

The front office was becoming a little too crowded for Marko, as he looks up from his packet he notices a shimmering figure appear in front of him. As if from no where. Markos quickly looks around trying to figure out if he is the only one seeing him. Surely he couldn't be the only one seeing the white haired. . . . . guy?

Markos put a hand to his chin, thinking back, wondering if he had some how hit his head on the bus ride to cause him to hallucinate.
~Well the ride was a little bumpy but I don't think it would cause brain damage.~ As he contemplates he looks over the person floating in his face, when he notices his lips have been moving. ~Aw crap! Was he speaking to me?~ Markos pulls off his headphones, a loud melody from a piano can be slightly heard, and raises an eyebrow then points to himself. As if to say. Who me?

Unsure of what the floaty guy says he quickly shakes his head, meaning he didn't hear him but also correctly answering his question.
~Wait, is he floating?~ A confused look passes over his face as he bends down to pass his hand between floaty guy's feet and the ground. ~Hmmm, no see through platform. Oh maybe its wires!~ Markos stands and quickly slashes his arm above floaty guy's head. ~No wires either. What the heck is this guy?~ Markos thinks to himself, completely unaware of his ridiculous actions.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

'hyper pegasus'

'the trauma of death'

Timid Hunter

5,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
User Image
Koit Carson

'I have learned that if you must leave a place that you have lived in and loved and where all your yesteryears are buried deep, leave it any way except a slow way, leave it the fastest way you can.'

While trying to wrap his mind around the idea that he was probably surrounded by hundreds of beings that only a few moments ago he believed to be made-up or simply fables and tales he felt a cold chill along his back. His hair stood on edge as the cold slipped right through his body and before his eyes a boy moved through his body and behind the desk. ‘Was that…? Did a…? Through my body…!?’ For a moment he just stared at the male that completely invaded spaces he wasn’t aware he even had. Anyone watching could see the human go through both physical and mental distress as he shook and a debate took place on his face between fear, anger and amusement. Finally he began to laugh, and not amused laughter but that awkward laughter one did when afraid and unsure what to do. ‘P-pull yourself together Koit! It was harmless…and you’re still alive.’ Koit’s hands shot to his body, feeling it to make sure he was indeed still alive and that a ghost passing through him wouldn’t have done something to him. ‘Ok…still alive, good.’

It took some will to make himself stop laughing and then even more will to approach the apparition and the blue-haired student. He noticed the blue-haired male checking to see if the white-haired boy was pulling some trick, floating in the air and it made him relax a little to see someone else was just as confused as he was. "Excuse me…" His voice would come out timid and shaky and he would stop to clear his throat before starting over. "Um, excuse me…" Much better. "…but that was kind of rude. You don’t just move through people like that. You may be dead but that doesn’t give you special permission to do anything you please." Koit’s voice held a sultry quality to it but overall it was smooth and charming for a human. "I mean…I don’t mean to be rude or anything, but I just now found out that things I thought were myths and fairy tales are apparently real. And I would rather not have someone just walk through me." His voice may have gotten louder as he spoke as his nerves were shot with actually talking to a non-human and fighting off thinking he had gone totally insane, however it would take a more relaxed and amused tone as he continues on. "What you did at least warrants dinner or something right? That’s like second base…or is it third since you actually went entirely through me? Either way, I…I would like an apology from you."

Koit seemed firm in his stance to have an apology from the ghostly student while at the same time he would offer a look to the blue-haired male that tried to express he wasn’t normally this freaked out and that he was sorry for acting so strange. As he stood waiting for someone to say something he would look physically uncomfortable, now feeling on the spot. All Koit could do to distract himself from that feeling was to stare between the two students, looking them over and examining their appearance and clothing. Both were actually attractive in his opinion now that he paid more attention to them and this thought showed itself as a growing blush on his cheeks that he was not particularly aware of at the moment. The blue-haired male looked rather charming and together and he could only imagine what was going through his head right now. ’Koit, the awkward and brutish human.’ And the ghost boy looked like nothing he had ever seen before which kept his interest and attention for the time being. And then his face would contort into distress. ’He probably thinks the same thing. I am such a spaz. I should have just walked away. Now I’m going to have two guys who think I’m a total freak and it’s only the first day!’ The look on Koit’s face showed exactly what he was thinking as his eyes diverted downward. He was very easy to read most times as he wore his emotions so easily on his sleeves.

'Never turn back and never believe that an hour you remember is a better hour because it is dead. Passed years seem safe ones, vanquished ones, while the future lives in a cloud, formidable from a distance.'

Location: Main Office / With: A ghost boy and blue-haired guy /
Feeling: A little freaked out, worried / Song: Run

Optical Observation Conversation:
Hyper Pegasus
Warped Mumble

Fluffy Hunter

User ImageUser Image
User Image

♃♄♅♆♇♈♉♊♋♌♍♎♏♐♑♒♓
Psy☪h Brennon
♓♒♑♐♏♎♍♌♋♊♉♈♇♆♅♄♃

As the morning dragged on it was a colossal relief for the boy to finally be in his dorm room away from the others. If the paper the man had given him was correct it would seem that Psych would be having a roommate. Even though the boy wasn’t all that pleased with the idea of having to share the room with being he knew there wasn’t getting around this. The boy faces grow a grin, seeing as there was no one else in the room presently he took it upon himself to choose his bed first. Right?... or Left?... this was a hard decision for the young man but being pressed with time and just overall wanting to get all hi stuff unpacked he left it up to chance.

“Eeny, meeny, miny, moe,

Catch a tiger by the toe.

If he hollers, let him go,

Eeny, meeny, miny, MOE!”

After the boys ridiculous dance it had been decided and his fate was sealed, Psych would be making his little corner of home away from home on the right side of the room. Thrusting himself on to his neatly made bed he let out a loud and gratifying sigh.finally I can take a load off , it’s been such a long day, and Its only like 9:00 or 10:00am, I don’t know or care for that matter … mmmmm it’s just nice to lay down.” He took a moment before Psych decided to take a look around the room. It was a decent size and he really adored the fact that it had a window. I guess… I should unpack before I get comfortable.” That being said the young boy began doing just that.

Psych had very little to unpack given his abrupt departure but he had enough to last him the week and his Papa had given him enough money for cloths and necessities later on. He wasn’t that a**l about how neat his stuff was, but to be considerate he made double sure not to throw his things about. He finished by placing his laptop on the desk the y provided and took another gander at the papers he had been given. I wonder if there’s an orientation or something of that nature… I mean, I kind of feel like I’m flying blind here.And with that the boy stayed, reading in hopes in finding if there was anything remotely like an orientation.

User Image
♓♒♑♐♏♎♍♌♋♊♉♈♇♆♅♄♃--------------------♃♄♅♆♇♈♉♊♋♌♍♎♏♐♑♒♓

Can you hear the silence? ♒ ♒ ♒ ♒ ♒ ♒♒♒ ♒Can you help the hopeless? ♒ ♒ ♒ ♒ ♒ ♒ ♒ ♒ ♒♒ I'm sorry brothers,
Can you see the dark? ♒ ♒ ♒ ♒ ♒ ♒ ♒♒♒Well, I'm begging on my knees, ♒ ♒ ♒ ♒ ♒ ♒ ♒ ♒ ♒ ♒♒ So sorry lover,
Can you fix the broken? ♒♒♒ ♒ ♒ ♒♒ ♒♒Can you save my b*****d soul? ♒ ♒♒ ♒ ♒ ♒♒ ♒ ♒♒♒Forgive me father,
Can you feel, can you feel my heart? ♒ ♒ ♒ ♒ ♒ ♒ Will you wait for me? ♒ ♒ ♒ ♒ ♒ ♒ ♒ ♒♒♒ ♒ ♒I love you mother.

I'm scared to get close and I hate being alone.I long for that feeling to not feel at all.
The higher I get, the lower I'll sink.
I can't drown my demons, they know how to swim.

O.O.C: I added a pic of his papa just for visual refrence emotion_yatta

Mood: relaxed

Where & Whom with, : dorm room & with no one

Magical Force: ████████

Life Force: ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Tipsy Strawberry

User Image
Damien the Poltergeist

The blue-haired male's reaction was mildly entertaining, though Damien did feel a pang of disappointment the other's silence was more due to headphones than much else. The sound of a piano also struck him out of place - was this kid some kind of band geek? Who knew. The boy pointing at himself for clarification that yes, the apparition was speaking to him, earned a chuckle. "I'm not facing someone else, am I...?" He asked, moving his fingers through blue bangs making them sway as though a gentle, chilly breeze blew by. While the teen investigated Damien's impossibility, the poltergeist's grin only widened.

"Never seen a ghost be-" Damien's words were interrupted by a male voice saying, "Excuse me…" The horned male almost laughed at how timid the voice sounded, even after the vocal adjustment when it's owner noticed. Kicking himself back so he could face both of these humans, he looked between them with a thoughtful expression. Only partially listening to what the blonde boy had to say, his full attention only returning when there was mention about touching bases, so to speak. Giving the other elevator eyes, he casually leaned on air. "I suppose it was third, since I was inside you. Sorry for the quickie there." Winking playfully, he motioned over to the blue-haired teen who had been only trying to make sense of what was all happening.

"You're pretty rude yourself, just interrupting my fine conversation with this attractive gentleman." Damien commented lightly, and now ignoring the blonde one in order to apologize to the quieter he said, "I'm so, so sorry about his rude behavior, please forgive me on his behalf." His words were insincere, and it was clear there was no intent to give an apology - only have fun with the two new playthings he had access to. Playthings... he wondered if he could get them to play with each other? That ought to be fun... but which one? Twisting to come up face to face he leaned in, his incorporeal nose practically touching the pale one on the blonde's face. "Right right, you wanted me to make up for going inside you a second ago right? Here, my apology..." And he leaned in, almost as if for a kiss.

- NO

Mood Amused
Location Front Office
Currently Possessing Usual collar
OOC .....I'm so sorry. OTL;;;; Damien, stop making things so racy! ;A; And whoa!! I didn't realize how close Koit and Damien's speech text were until I did this. Italicized so it's easier to tell.

The Trauma of Death

Warped Mumble

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas