Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ferocious Marshmallow

`cause i`m never ɢ σ ι ɳ ɢ ∂ σ w ɳ, never ɢ ι v ι ɳ g u p

never gonna ℓ ε α v ε so put your н α ɳ ∂ s υ ρ

if you ℓ ι к ε м ε, then say you ( ℓ ι к ε м ε )

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
E L L I O TxxJ A M E SxxK E N D A L L

AuditoriumxxxxxxxxxxMr. Damehene & StudentsxxxxxxxxxxNervous

Outfit ( pictured ) && Voice

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

I wish my heart was always on (his) mind
                                                                          `Cause (he)`s on mine like all day, all the time
                                                                          Forget me not, forget me now
                                                                          I`ve come too far to turn around
                                                                          I`m here tonight ♥

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

indentUpon hearing the other male`s laugh, Elliot couldn`t help but grin from ear to ear. He could only imagine what Markos`s voice sounded like, but at least hearing him laugh was good enough for now. The two would be spending a lot of time together for the next year, being roommates and all. They got along so well that he knew it would be a fun year, and he really hoped that they could become very good friends. The shorter male read over the note Markos had written and found himself laughing gently. He hand`t thought about it earlier, but wow it must take a lot to write down everything he wished to saw on a piece of paper. Honestly, Elliot figured he would slip up and say it rather than writing it; then again, who knew how long Markos had been doing this for. He must have been a pro at this point. Elliot could barely sit down and write essays before his hand began to cramp !

"Well I`m sure you`ll learn just fine. I`ll be here to support you !" he chimed cheerfully.

indentFrom the corner of his eye, The faun boy noticed someone sit to his left. He glanced over briefly to see a very ordinary looking male, probably human with powers ? Or maybe just human. He had simple brown hair and gorgeous eyes, and although he seemed very plain he was also very pleasing to the eyes. Elliot watched ahead of him, straightening up in his seat and folding his hands in his lap. He couldn`t hep but feel like someone was watching him, and when he peaked over at the boy sitting to his left he could have sworn he saw a hand hesitate over his shoulder and then leave. Was the boy too shy to start up a conversation ? Because Elliot would gladly do it in his place. He loved to meet new people. The faun boy turned slightly in his seat so that he faced the newcomer.

"Hello, I`m Elliot. What`s your name ?"

indentThough he had hoped to strike up a conversation, the male would have to wait. A man who was sitting on the edge of the stage stood up, clearing his throat and then commencing the orientation. Elliot glanced around, noticing that not all the staff was present, but they couldn`t just keep the students waiting right ? He introduced himself and gave a demonstration, and suddenly Elliot felt very intrigued and at the same time terrified. He listened carefully to the man`s speech, though his eyes stay glued on the sphere in his hand until it was destroyed, and then suddenly took note of the teacher`s change in eye color. Their eyes met, and the words that left the man`s mouth shocked Elliot. How did he know ?! Was that his ability ? Did he read up on him ? The man was now looking around, listing off some other abilities. He got Markos`s powers down too, and Elliot was sure it was one of his powers. He closed his eyes and opened them again, and they changed back to normal.

indentThere was quite a bit of tension in the room, making Elliot feel slightly uncomfortable. He fiddled with the edge of his shirt, waiting and watching for what the man on the stage would do next. Elliot found a finger being pointed at him, and he was begin asked to show his powers. The faun boy looked around nervously, unsure of what he could use to do so; that and suddenly the pressure of controlling his powers was put on him. He was good at certain things, but when under pressure . . . There was a blur of movement and then a dead rose was formed in the male`s hand. Elliot wasn`t sure if it was actual plant life and wondered if his powers would work, but he guessed it was worth a shot anyways. The way the teacher grinned made Elliot gulp. He stood from his seat and held his hands out over the rose, taking a deep breath and using all of his will to not mess up. The rose began to erect itself back to life, it`s colors becoming bright and beautiful. Once fully alive, Elliot crunched up his facial features and decided to take it a step further. At the stem`s tip, two vine - like legs grew, as well as two vine - like arms further up the rose. It began to squirm, but was held in place by the teacher`s power to have it hover above his hands. Elliot dropped his hands and the limbs of the plant grew limp.

"Tah - daaah . . . ?" he said lamely, giving a little shrug and looking around at the staring faces.

xxxs w e e txxxa d v e n t u r o u sxxxp l a y f u lxxx

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxxxxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxxxxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Warped Mumble

C l o u d N ii n e

Ayoto Mori

3,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

Lucius "Lucas" Stephens

As Lucius sat, wallowing in his own self-doubt, he heard someone say hello. He looked to his right, seeing the dark-haired faun/satyr, whose name was Elliot. Lucius, though he would never admit it, was actually quite happy that this "Elliot" noticed him. He was about to reply to Elliot's question, but was cut off by the man on the auditorium stage, who Lucius assumed to be one of the teachers. The man stood, producing a black sphere and stating that those who followed his path of learning would become stronger and more powerful than they ever thought possible. Those that rejected it, however, would be weaker than they were initially; this was made poignant by the crushing of the sphere, which crumbled into nothing. From what Lucius could gather, this was the teacher in charge of any and all magic oriented students, which was of great relief to him. Despite this, Lucius was determined to avoid him at all costs, and hoped that the teacher in charge of Nature-based students was far less intimidating and evil than this "Damehene".

Lucius saw as Damehene's eyes changed color, and as the man spoke, he began listing off some of the students powers, which worried Lucius slightly. "By God, is that an ability of his? Seems almost like an invasion of privacy, really." As Damehene returned to his sitting position, an awkward silence filled the room, making Lucius a bit nervous, and also slightly afraid of what was to come next. Suddenly, Damehene pointed towards one of the students, asking them to show him their powers. Lucius looked over, seeing that the student in question was Elliot, which intrigued him slightly, as he was curious about Elliot's powers, however, he wished the circumstances were a bit different.

Damehene, through a series of gestures and moves indiscernible to the human eye, created a dead rose, which was to be used as a part of the demonstration. As Lucius watched, Elliot walked towards the rose, setting his hands before it, staring at it intently. Suddenly, the rose became colorful and vibrant, far more vibrant that could be made naturally, it seemed. Though, it seemed Elliot wasn't finished just yet. As the rose floated in the air, bright and beautiful as it was, it then began to sprout appendages similar to arms and legs, squirming to and fro within Damehene's grasp. Then, the limbs of the plant went limp as Elliot dropped his arms due to sheer exhaustion, letting out a "Ta-dah" and shrugging slightly, causing Lucius to let out a small chuckle, though he immediately covered his mouth, afraid that he might or may have already insulted the poor boy.

Mood:Slightly Embarrassed, Amazed With:Elliot, Mr. Damehene Where:School Auditorium

CPG___X

C l o u d N ii n e

3,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

Lucius "Lucas" Stephens

Lucius stood up, trembling slightly. He stared intently at Damehene, concentrating on his face, trying to enter his mind. As he concentrated, the world around him grew dark, all sounds and images disappeared, replaced by an infinite black void; all that was within this void were Lucius and Damehene, who still held the same plastered grin from before. Then, suddenly, there was a bright flash of light, blinding Lucius.

As the light faded, Lucius began to get a feel for his surroundings. He found himself in a small clearing sparsely covered in trees, with a thicker layer of trees surrounding it. Lucius felt a cold wind on his cheek; could see his breath condensing in front of him. Before him was a young man tied to one of the few trees in the clearing, his wrists and feet bound, a thick rope wrapped around his abdomen, keeping him in place. The man's face was hidden by a thick head of hair; all that could be seen was his mouth, which held no emotion, no indication as to how he found himself here. His body was covered in scars and bruises, his wrists and ankles rubbed raw from the rope.

Lucius turned back, seeing that the sun had now set and was giving way to night. The only sounds that could be heard were Lucius' and the man's breathing, which seemed shallow, almost forced or strained, and the cold wind as it whipped through the trees, creating a very dreadful feeling.

Suddenly, an audible rustling could be heard; Lucius looked around wondering where it was coming from. Then, from the shadows appeared a wolf, its mouth in a grimace, drooling slightly. It snarled at the captive man drawing ever closer. More rustling could be heard; more wolves came from the shadows. Two...Three...Four more came from the dark, unforeseeable void that was the forest, drawing ever nearer to the captive man. Yet, the man gave no alarm...no hint of distress; only breathing calmly, his face maintaining a dull, emotionless expression. The wolves drew, closer, closer, ever closer, until at last they were upon him. One of the wolves lunged for the man's neck, sinking its teeth deep into his esophagus; yet the man gave no cry of pain, only breathing steadily, his face still placid yet caked with his own blood.

Each of the wolves set upon him, feasting on his flesh and drinking of his blood. Tearing it away greedily, reveling in their revolting engorgement of man-flesh. Then, as quickly as it began, it was over. The wolves slinked back into the forest, their feast over; their appetite sated; their stomachs full. Yet, throughout this entire ordeal, the man made not one sound, not one. He neither screamed, nor cried, nor said anything close to a word while the wolves tore into him. Lucius, who had long since turned away from this, was on his knees, shocked beyond all belief, tears streaming down his face. Then, the scene before him dissipated until he found himself once again within the black void. Then, the world started coming back to him, the auditorium came into focus. He saw the faces of the students, of Elliot and his friend, and of Damehene, who still held that same damned grin.

Lucius quietly stood, walked over to the stage, and approached Damehene. Holding Damehene's wrist tenderly with his left hand, Lucius raised his right, holding it above Damehene's wound. A soft, yellow light enveloped his hand and Damehene's wrist; a number of seconds later, Lucius removed his hand, Damehene's wound healed. Calmly, Lucius let go of Damehene's hand, simultaneously wiping away blood that had begun to leak from his nose. Not waiting for an evaluation, he walked off the stage, stumbling as he did so, and sat back at his seat, staring off into space.

Mood:Traumatized With:Mr. Damehene, Elliot, students Where:School Auditorium

C l o u d N ii n e

CPG___X

Warped Mumble
User Image
▀ ▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █GABRIEL DAMAHENE█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ ▀
User Image

"Oblivion is the fate of all thing"✡

"Time is our greatest Obsession, who has not dream of returning to the past, of changing the future?"✡

"Come with me, let me show you your fate"✡

۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞
☾ ☾ ☾
User Image
Gabriel stared at the boy all the way til he sat down. The boy was terrified, simply the expression on his face was all the evidence needed. Flicking his wrist, Gabriel proceeded to place his wrist armor back on.He kept his eyes glued to Lucas, for he knew what he saw. "Thank you" He responded to the healing. "Your first day here, and already you are stronger than all these student" His voice got louder, to make sure even people outside the auditorium heard it. Having tired of being up on the stage, Gabriel decided to start pacing in between the aisle that seperated the two main rows of seats that lead to the stage. The students that filled the room were filled with potential, Gabriel sensed that, but most were a bit fragile just by the look of fright and intimidation they felt from Gabriel. There wasnt much he could do, his personality was stern and serious, for he demanded the very best of all his student, even the ones he did not have for class. As he paced, the black aura manifested from his feet working its way towards his head, and as the mist passed, he himself dissapeared with it, and with an instant he vanished along with the mist. not even a second later, the same mist manifested again on stage, starting from the floor working its way up, and as it worked its way up Gabriel appeared with it. Just as when he started, Gabriel reclaimed position at the edge of the stage. " I have had enough demonstrations for today, after all it is only orientation" he exclaimed. "I do not wish to be here any longer than you do, But it seems its been a tad too long that weve been kept here without the actual proper orientation starting, but if you wish you may resume conversing with your new 'friends' until further notice" With that Gabriel decided to simply allow the students to continue speaking to one another, while he ruffleded through what seemed to be a small pouch hanging off his waist. in it came out a small blue potato ocarina. Without hesitation, he pressed the ocarina in between his lips and gently let out a soothing sound. Alot of student simply just watched as he went on, for they did not think someone as serious and as Gabriel could play such beautiful sound. the sound echoed through the room, alot of people continued to speak to one another, but in whisper.

☽☽☽

Magnetic Gekko

12,000 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
User ImageUser Image

Ŧเภ๔ ๓є, เ'๓ l๏รt
                                                                "ï'ṃ α ώαlќïṉģ ραɾαḋøχ"

Kamoko shifted uncomfortabley as the teacher stalked up the aisles then disappeared, reappearing back onstage. As soon as Damehene finished speaking, he turned to leave, but found his path blocked by cat boy. Kamoko's frown quite literally turned upside down as he realized that he hadn't imagined his new friend.

Kamoko brushed his bangs from his face (as best as he could). "I- um, I'm going to take a breather outside, do you want to come with me?" He had to force himself to speak without stuttering, so he had to speak softly and slowly. Kamoko's wing's readjusted themselves on his back.

๓๏๏๔: scared
ώïτh: Cat boy and fish girl
ฬђєгє: Auditorium
๏๏ς: So, yeah lolz i was gonna say something here but i forgot lol

Warped Mumble

Dedicated Smoker

User Image
Markos DalMare
User Image

My voice is deadly...
...please don't make me speak!

Markos peered down at the little faun with a smile. Elliot was so full of confidence for him, it was shinning off of him almost like a mini sun.He was so ready to support Markos that he silently made a promise with himself to do his best. The last thing he wanted to do was to let down his roommate and new friend. Markos sat back as Elliot glanced over his shoulder and began talking with a short boy with dark brown hair and chocolate eyes. ~It seems Koit isn't the only human.~ Markos thought back to meeting his first friend, how he was so sweet when he had hi melt down. Then how Koit had almost kissed him.

Markos gave a little huff of a sigh and found himself wondering where the hansom blond was hiding, and if he might get that kiss. With a slight blush on his cheeks, he pulled his head phones back on his ear and was about to listen to the soothing tones of Fredrick Chopin when a man started yelling about how he was a teacher and blah blah blah..... Markos tuned him out. His attention span was very short when presented with something that he found boring.
~When is this thing suppose to start?~ He wondered as the man pointed dramatically at Elliot. ~Oh crap what did he say?~ Markos rasied an eye brow and shot a glance at his little roommate. He looked calm and disinterested on the outside, slouching in the auditorium seats, but on the inside he began to cacluate how fast he could form a water barrier around Elliot, the brown haired human and himself.

Markos was about to jump up and defend his fellow students when the Know-it-all-teacher held out an orb of darkness and asked Elliot to show off his powers.
~Oh?~ Markos was a little let down and again he sighed. He was looking forward to a fight, or anything really. He was becoming very bored fast, and was toying with the idea of just leaving. Then Elliot put on a little performance, showing off his talent. As he finished the teacher praised his powers while still being a little harsh, then moved on to his next victim, the human.

Markos was just thankful it wasn't him, and went back to messing with his mp3 player, looking for a song to suit his mood. As the human boy finished his demonstration, the stupid orientation still had yet to start. With some grumbled words the teacher sat down on the auditorium stage and pulled out a flute type instrument and began to play a soft soothing melody, that caught Markos's ear. The sound was beautiful and almost hipnotic, he had thought he was the only one with musical talent.

With a glance to make sure Elliot would be fine on his own, Markos got up and made his way up to the teacher, who's name he had not bothered to listen to. He sat down near him on the stage and closed his eyes as the music wrapped itself around him. It was like being cuddled in your favorite blanket and Markos wondered how he accomplished it. As a Siren, Markos could in theory do that same thing but he was always scared he wouldn't be able to control what feelings his voice would make everyone feel. He pulled out his pad of paper and wrote down.

-That's very pretty. Too bad I don't have my guitar or piano, I could play with you.- Markos waited till the end of the song then flashed his note to the teacher. It wasn't everyday he found someone who shared his love of music. In hi mind he could already see them playing softly together. His fingers floating across his six string, playing melody, accenting the higher notes perfectly.
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

CPG___x

C l o u d N ii n e

User Image
▀ ▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █GABRIEL DAMAHENE█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ ▀
User Image

"Oblivion is the fate of all thing"✡

"Time is our greatest Obsession, who has not dream of returning to the past, of changing the future?"✡

"Come with me, let me show you your fate"✡

☾ ☾ ☾
User Image
His eyes closed, Gabriel continued the sweet sound. He didnt notice, but felt a presence increadibly close to him, yet posed no threat. The boy, whom Gabriel had realized was the exact person sitting next to Elliot, had scribbled a note for him to view. Yet to have opened his eyes, Gabriel stopped playing. "Voice is music too..to understand music in its own context, one must at some point sing. To sing is to accept the melodies music brings with you that you must imitate it by your own voice." He finally opened his eyes, clenching his Ocarina, he turned to the boy. "Markos, is it not?" He asked," Mankind cannot thrive without voice, nor can it survive without melody." he continued, "Your voice is a beautiful weapon, seductive in a way that can be dangerous to the people around you, Do not be afraid to show your powers, the only way to become its master is if you get through the worst of it, but as a siren i understand your troubles.....let me help you...but only you can make that decision.." He explained. He stretched his arm out with the ocarina calmly resting in the palm of his hand towards Markos. "If you wish for me to help, place your hand over my Instrument, or choose to go forth with life as you are now....the decision is yours.." He grinned. The room was full of chatter now, but the moment between him and Markos was cold silent, as if they were in their own dimension, one on one.
OOC~ Sorry its short

☽☽☽

Dedicated Smoker

User ImageUser Image
Sabishi Akumu

User Image

His ears swiveled on his head as a gentle voice sounded from his left, he turned to look and was pleased that the angel boy was speaking to him. Sabishi wondered why he had spoken so softly, was he a timid angel? With a nod Sabishi stood up and offered his hand to the winged boy. "Yea I definitely need some sunshine to chase away that guy's dark energy."

Sabishi couldn't explain why the sun made him feel better and he didn't need to know why. The sun was his one constant in his life. He could count on it to always rise to chase away the bad guys. And if anyone gave off a bad guy vibe it was Gabriel Damahene. Sabishi held on to his new companion's hand as he led them outside, not only to lead him, but because Gabriel scared him and the small touch made him feel braver.

As the pair made their way outside and into the sunlight, Sabishi smiled up at the sun.
"Ahh much better!" It was then that he noticed he was still holding on to his hand. He quickly let go his cheeks turning a light pink. "Thanks for being my escape partner, I'm Sabishi by the way."

User ImageUser Image

Mood: User Image Ahh sunshine!!
With: Angel boy
Where: Auditorium/Outside

Yukiiku Atshushi

3,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

Lucius "Lucas" Stephens

"M-My name is Lucius actually," Lucius said, looking up at Elliot with the remnants of tears drying on his face, "b-but I prefer Lucas though......I always thought 'Lucius' was too proper a name for someone like me," he stated, giving off a small, forlorn laugh. "So your name is Elliot, correct? I don't mean to pry, but...what are you exactly? I-It's just that I took you for some sort of faun or satyr, but I don't know which one you are. Also, w-what brings brings you here to Favorian?" After a moment of silence, Lucius looked away from Elliot for a moment, a slight tinge of pink on his cheeks. Then he looked back saying, "I apologize if it seems like I'm barraging you with questions, i-it's just that......earlier w-when you introduced yourself to me," he said, the pink on his cheeks turning into a very noticeable red, "t-that was the first time anyone has ever done that. Ever."

Mood:Nervous With:Elliot Where:School Auditorium

OOC:Sorry if this is a bit short.

CPG___X

Witty Sex Symbol

God is dead...but so is Nietzsche.

User Image

Guy was growing bored with the assembly. Even the prattling and antics of the professor that had gotten up on stage didn't hold his interest for long. Reaching into the small backpack he had brought with him to the auditorium, Guy pulled out a small puzzle-box, notepad, and pen. He had received it as an early birthday present from John and had been trying to decipher the runes on it, but it was in some dead demonic language.

Th problem was trying to get it into modern Demonic Elysian; from there he might be able to translate it into English, or at least something close. As Guy turned it over, looking for a pattern or a clue, he noticed that it was humming slightly and several of the seals seemed to stand out due to some unexplainable reason.

"The gate is shut," he whispered, and quickly began rearranging the pattern. Finally, with the seals in what seemed the right order, he realized it was a blood seal. He placed his hand on the face where the pattern had been arranged. As he felt the small p***k on his palm whispered again, "The gate is open." The humming started intensifying and Guy quickly realized that he didn't need to be in the crowd. Quickly getting to his feet, he ran outside and sat the artifact on a clear patch of grass.

Suddenly, the object began to melt into a small black puddle. Guy quickly realized something had been wanting out, but why had John helped it escape.?

Mood: Worried
Where: Outside of the auditorium
With: Whoever is outside

Magnetic Gekko

12,000 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
User ImageUser Image

Ŧเภ๔ ๓є, เ'๓ l๏รt
                                                                "ï'ṃ α ώαlќïṉģ ραɾαḋøχ"

Kamoko nodded, grateful that his friend was willing to go as well. However, he tensed slightly as the cat boy put his hand in his own hand; he followed cat boy outside silently. Giant ebony wings shifted nervously.

-̵͈̕-̸̞͝-̵͈̕-̸̞͝-̶̨̲̟̣͎͐̒̓͂͝-̵̯̮͕̪̈́͆̒̚̚͜-̴̛͈͓̗̰͉͂̓̏͘-̵̯̮͕̪̈́͆̒̚̚͜-̴̛͈͓̗̰͉͂̓̏͘-̵̭̝͔̲͔̄̒̒͘͝-̴̛̯̭̮̪̏̓̃̕͜-̴̨̬̲̭̩̄̉͆̇͠-̶̡̬͍͍̽͐̒͐̑͜-̴̨̬̲̭̩̄̉͆̇͠-̶̡̬͍͍̽͐̒͐̑͜-̷̨͈̲̬̹͂̓͆͂̑-̶͎̭̳͇̔͑̽̚͜͝-̸̛̫̻͖̱͓̈́̄̋̈́-̴̨̙̞̖̘̓̽́͒͝-̸̯̥͍̝̬̀͂̕͠͠-̴̨̬̲̭̩̄̉͆̇͠-̶̡̬͍͍̽͐̒͐̑͜-̷̙̰̘͍̹́̊̀͆͝-̷̫̫̙̘̈́̐̐̋̕͜-̸̰̲͖͈̙̾͆̏̀̂-̴̨̬̲̭̩̄̉͆̇͠-̴̨̬̲̭̩̄̉͆̇͠-̶̡̬͍͍̽͐̒͐̑͜-̶̡̬͍͍̽͐̒͐̑͜-̸̰̲͖͈̙̾͆̏̀̂-̶̨̲̟̣͎͐̒̓͂͝-̵̭̝͔̲͔̄̒̒͘͝-̴̛̯̭̮̪̏̓̃̕͜-̷̨͈̲̬̹͂̓͆͂̑-̵̯̮͕̪̈́͆̒̚̚͜-̴̛͈͓̗̰͉͂̓̏͘-̶͎̭̳͇̔͑̽̚͜͝-̸̛̫̻͖̱͓̈́̄̋̈́-̴̨̙̞̖̘̓̽́͒͝-̸̯̥͍̝̬̀͂̕͠͠-̷̙̰̘͍̹́̊̀͆͝-̷̫̫̙̘̈́̐̐̋̕͜-̸̰̲͖͈̙̾͆̏̀̂-̶̨̲̟̣͎͐̒̓͂͝-̵̯̮͕̪̈́͆̒̚̚͜-̴̛͈͓̗̰͉͂̓̏͘-̵̯̮͕̪̈́͆̒̚̚͜-̴̛͈͓̗̰͉͂̓̏͘-̸̞͝-̵͈̕-̸̞͝

Kamoko was glad to get back outside; he was beginning to feel claustrophobic in that stupid auditorium. There was a gentle breeze in the air; it felt nice. Kamoko looked down as cat boy introduced himself as Sabishi just after he let go of his own hand. Kamoko rubbed the back of his neck as he replied, his voice low and soft. "Kamoko... Kamoko Uyoku... but I go by Uyo..." A small smile crept onto Uyo's face, then he stretched out his wings, flexing each one individually then together, then folding them back up.

๓๏๏๔:
ώïτh: Sabi
ฬђєгє: outside of the Auditorium
๏๏ς: lol, sorry, sudden nickname here lol

Warped Mumble

Dedicated Smoker

User Image
Markos DalMare
User Image

My voice is deadly...
...please don't make me speak!

As he spoke Markos huffed. He knew all of this, he absolutely loved music. The way an artist could express any emotion; the pain of heart ache, the joy of falling in love, the over whelming feeling of completing something by yourself. Could this man really have the power to teach Markos to use his voice without fear?

How could he master his powers when he was so afraid of himself. He couldn't control it, the raw power over someone's will. It scared him to death that he could so easily make someone a puppet. As Gabriel held out his instrument, Markos removed his headphones and held out his hand. He really didn't know if Gabriel could help, but he was tired of not being able to communicate with his new friends. All of the things that he had left unsaid. His hand wavered as he thought it over.

~Could anything be worse than this?~ Markos thought. ~Being as I am now doesn't make me happy. And as much as I hate it Drew would want me to be happy. To put my trust in others.~ Markos closed his eyes and thought back to his childhood friend, always smiling. Markos wanted to smile again too. With the last of his resolve fading away he laid his hand on the ocarina, a smile on his lips as if to say 'bring it!'
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

OOC~ Don't worry about it lol Though I am going to let you dictate what happens to Markos here cause I don't have a clue how to help him hahahaha

C l o u d N ii n e

Dedicated Smoker

User ImageUser Image
Sabishi Akumu

User Image

Sabishi was mesmerized by Uyo's wings as they moved. First stretching out then pulled back. His blue eyes grew big as he fought his cat instincts to pounce on anything that moved. With a quick shake of his head he smiled up at his new friend. Uyo's voice was soft and it made Sabishi think that he might be a little timid an skittish. Like a wild animal, like how he was when his brothers had started to tease him. He opened his mouth to say something witty and awesome to get Uyo to feel more comfortable around him, when he was distracted by a human looking guy rushing out of the auditorium carrying something in his hand.

"What the hell?" Sabishi cried out as the guy set down the object and it melted in to a puddle of goo. He looked up at the new comer with open mouth. "Um is it suppose to do that? Or should we be running away?"Sabishi backed up, keeping himself between Uyo and the ominous puddle. Sabishi felt his palms heat up as he passed a beam of sunlight from one hand to the other. His first thought was to burn the goo up, but he didn't know if that would be wise or not. So he looked back up at the guy hoping he would explain what the heck that thing was.

User ImageUser Image

Mood: User ImageWTF??!!
With: Uyo and A guy with some weird box thingie!
Where:Outside

Yukiiku Atshushi
Aurelie Frost

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out