Taiyou4
Svein

xxxxxxxxxUser Image User Image User Image

The Duchannes Sisters
Juniper :: Ruletta :: Esme
The Dryad :: The Naiad :: The Aurae

User Image

User Image

"Well it's a bit difficult to take you seriously when you seem so embarrassed by what you say, so what would you do next then?" she asked with a smirk. After going inside the room she locked the door behind them just in case, grabbed a bottle of water from the mini fridge, then sat down on the edge of the bed looking at the warpgate. "Yeah, I guess so" she said letting out a sigh of relief that they were done running around.

Esme is in the hallway...

User Image

Location » S rank English class - Italy (yup, Italy) - A rank class
Company » Rang - Svein - hall
Mood » happy - pretty good - happy/content
OOC » Esme is open to speak with

User Image xx User Image xx User Image

Shy Prophet

13,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
link1374wolf

User Image
S v e i n 'Olaf' D u l v a k i i

File reported by Klein Abadahn
Age: 18 (according to him) Crime: Rape and murder committed in school.
Height: 6feet 8inch.XXXX|XServe: 2 years of imprisonment. (what)
Weight: 186pounds.XX|XXXDanger: SS

After releasing him from prison, he quoted, "I'm a good boy now, really. Don't you trust me?"
≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋
Seeing her locking the door and her taunt and that aphrodisiac aroma across the room, his urge to rape.... or even kill her rises. To make it worse, he hasn't commit serious crime like so since he got out of jail which was... a month or two. His eye color changed to sanguine and before he knew what was going on, he was pressing her against the bed. He was breathing hard and he has evil smirks on his face. Suddenly, it was raining outside. After hearing a thunder struck against the ground, his sanity disappears. The necklace that hangs upon his neck starts to shake wildly and glow in green-ish light. He growled as he snag his necklace off and threw it against the door, causing its shakiness and glowing disappeared.

orphan dreams's Darling

Chatty Cultist

Taiyou4
Svein

The Duchannes Sisters

User Image

User Image

Ruletta drank some water than set it down on a table nearby. She glanced over to Svein who had not yet said anything then before she knew what was happening, he had her pressed against the bed. "Svein...?" she mumbled out of surprise at the sudden actions as she looked up at him. She heard a storm starting to rumble outside and watched him as he ripped of his strange necklace. She also noticed his eyes had changed color again. She felt her face heat up and heart beat a bit faster as she didn't know really what to think.

User Image

Location » S rank English class - Italy... - A rank class
Mood » happy - .... - happy/content

Shy Prophet

13,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
link1374wolf

User Image

After releasing him from prison, he quoted, "I'm a good boy now, really. Don't you trust me?"
As the rainstorm continues, the sky turns more... grey. The lamp on the wall and on the nightstands automatically turned on as the sun goes down and the moon shone brightly above the mad clouds. The light from chandelier starts to tick before fading completely. "You knew what was going to happen if you were to hang out with me... didn't you, Ruletta? or perhaps... you may be thinking, 'ha! he won't rape me.' Am I right, Ruletta?" His tone was quite different. It was rude and disgustingly disturbing like... a sound of dominatrix. The moment the lightning struck the ground again, the light in the room tickers as his sanguine eye glow in the dark. As the light returned normal, he took out a 50cent Euro coin from his pocket and flip it. "Let's bet again. This time... it's by flipping a coin. Head for kill. Tail for rape." Either way, it was quite unfair for Ruletta. He then inhale the aphrodisiac rosy aroma which can be heavily smelled all over this room, "Ruletta, did you know that rose oil is considered to be aphrodisiac? but this heavy aroma... hmm... the owner of this hotel must be... chaotic, don't you think so, Ruletta?" He continued to press her against the bed so she will not try anything dilly-wally, and continued, "well, what's your answer, Ruletta? Head or Tail?"

orphan dreams's Darling

Chatty Cultist

Taiyou4
Svein

The Duchannes Sisters

User Image

User Image

Ruletta looked at his eyes, wild with insanity it seemed. "Svein..." she just said again softly not able to move since she was pinned down. His tone had a rude and harsh sound to it as he spoke. "Yes. I knew the chance I was taking of being your friend, you even warned me. Call me foolish if you must but I don't regret anything and I am still your friend" she said in a calm voice as she stared back up at him. She took in a deap breath then let it out, she liked the scent. "I don't know, but I think your the one chaotic here. Oh and tails" she guessed taking her chances. He seemed to be completely different person right now.

User Image

Shy Prophet

13,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
link1374wolf

User Image

The calm expression and reply from Ruletta was not what Svein was expected. Indeed, he has quite a weak side when such expression was shown. The widening of his eyes and a bit of silent showed that he was quite surprised. "You... do know there are people out there who still has sanity in their mind? You do know that you could of picked them instead of me?" He chuckles as he pressed his finger against the side of his head. He grips her dres while showing the tail side of 50cent euro coin. He then spoke in bi-vocal tone as if he was possesed by demon or something, "Friend...? Just like that so-called 'friend' who stole my sanity, Just like I break many victim's minds, I will also take away your sanity, Ruletta!" He then immediately teared off her beautiful dress that Svein once thought it looked great on her, "After leaving Italy, will you still call me 'friend', I wonder?" He place his hand on her cheek while the other was gripping on her arm. After he quickly press his lips against hers, his tongue entered and aggressively play around with hers. Suddenly, his phone, which was near her loosened hand, rang. Svein pay no such attention, however. The phone eventually stopped ringing.

Dapper Streaker

User ImageUser Image
"I am the voice in the wind and the pouring rain.
I am the voice of your hunger and pain.
I am the voice that always is calling you.
I am the voice...
I am the voice of the past that will always be.
I am the voice of your hunger and pain.
I am the voice of the future.
I am the voice!"

Aralyn blinked, frowning in confusion at Emeril's strange and slightly exciteable display when she figured out that the angel boy was in fact Emeril. Watching his behavior, she was inclined to believe his words that his personality flip-flopped along with his form. She raised an eyebrow at him, still frowning slightly. "So when you're in your angel form, you're a happy-go-lucky kid. Does that mean when you're in your human form, you're a grumpy old man?" Aralyn smirked, her sky-blue eyes shimmering in amusement. "So do you mind if I ask you what you're up to hanging around in the garden?"

I Viet Thuong I

orphan dreams's Darling

Chatty Cultist

Taiyou4
Svein

The Duchannes Sisters

User Image

User Image

Ruletta knew, she knew all too well. "But I chose you..." she said. This time her calmness broke, and a shiver went through her involuntarily. A few tears slowly trickled down the sides of her face as she couldn't hold them back anymore. She looked at the coin... Tails. She sighed. "I'm sorry but yes" she said feeling a slight chill as she became exposed. She then felt his mouth pressed against hers and tongue playing with hers. Since one of her arms were free she lifted it and rested her hand behind his neck while she also heard his phone ring.

User Image

Shy Prophet

13,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
link1374wolf

User Image

'Why? Why me?' The same questions keep repeating in his head as forced french kiss continued. When Ruletta starts to cry, his sadistic euphoria takes over 'why.' However, he wasn't quite feeling it. It was not the same as when he raped others even during his glory days when he pillaged the village. He felt a little ache deep inside his heart which begs him to stop raping her. As he looked at her crying face, she seems so innocent and has a face of a transcended being; an angel or so. Looking at himself now, through the reflection of her eyes, he looks likea demon that will contaminate her soul and reduce her-self to a fallen angel. 'So what?' He thought, before letting go of the kiss, creating a liquid-like noise. 'Everyone falls eventually, anyway.' He was breathing fast as he tries to catch some air which was tainted with aphrodisiac. He was feeling a bit angry as he wonders why his heart is failing him now. Was it a sense of guilt even though he never carry such emotion throughout his life? Such thought became clear when Ruletta said ,"I'm sorry but yes." Such words strikes through his mind and soul, and realized to himself that he just harmed someone who was precious to him; a friend... or maybe even further than that. He didn't have friends when he lived in Midgard since he never really wanted friends because all he was was just a loyal viking to his captain. He didn't have friends when he ascended to Valhalla since he only enjoys fighting and participating in ragnarok and only cares about his fame. However, he finally made friend with Sylvi in Valhalla and eventually starts to make friends with 4 students from S-Class. So how come he didn't feel guilty when he killed his 4 S-class students? Oh yeah, they betrayed him. Hearing the word 'betrayal' echoed through his head, Svein teared off her undergarments, leaving her fully exposed and start to tease her body with such indecency. He then whispered upon her ear, "I won't... I won't..." before lowering his head as he licks her tender neck and bite her.

orphan dreams's Darling

Chatty Cultist

Taiyou4
Svein

The Duchannes Sisters

User Image

User Image

Ruletta breathed heavily staring back up at Svein. She noticed a slight change in his expression. It was very small but it was there. She then was fully exposed in front of him. She wimpered a bit feeling worth nothing. She didn't bother doing anything when he touched her. Then he started to whisper that 'he won't.' "You won't what Svein, you won't what" she whispered back defeated, then her eyes widened as he licked her neck then bit her.

User Image

OOC » probably time-skip soon...

Shy Prophet

13,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
link1374wolf

User Image

"... won't be tricked again." He then rape her in every way possible; corrupting her body and soul until the what-seems-to-be-endless-rainstorm stopped.
(not going to such detail etc)
Exhausted, his sweaty body collapsed down to the bed. He then took a glance at her. His heart betrays him again; perhaps due to his risen feeling known as guilt. Such mind popped into his head, '...friend? What friend? They all will disappear in front of my eyes again anyway.' He tries to get up but something was holding him down to the bed as if he was locked by a gigantic invisible chains tied around him and the bed. He sighed as he wonder if she can breakthrough the thought of being raped by a guy who just met hours ago. He also wonders if she can be the same again; being cheerful and such. Such butthurt thought came up to his head,'No way she will get pregnant for first time either... so yeah, she will be alright.' As he thought of that, he felt disgusted. He believes Ruletta is strong-minded ever since she was able to keep calm during such situation. However, he felt like a... thug due to such thought like 'yeah she will be alright. I'm just going to go now' was on his mind. Part of his mind says 'I have to apologize... I wonder if she will still be my friend?' He shook off such weak thought as he clings to his pride and thought, 'like that will happen.'

orphan dreams's Darling

Chatty Cultist

Taiyou4
Svein

The Duchannes Sisters

User Image

User Image

Ruletta lay there sore, tired, and full of guilt. She didn't scramble to cover herself, there was no point. She glanced over to him to see if he was satisfied. "Congratulations you proved me wrong, I forgive you" she said with a sigh. Ruletta stood up and walked over to the bathroom. "I'm going to...take a shower" she informed then went in to the shower. After about ten minutes she came back out feeling much better with a towel wrapped around herself. She sat back down were she was before and looked at Svein who still laid there.

User Image

Shy Prophet

13,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
link1374wolf

User Image

"W-what?" He spoke with a weak tone as he continues to breathe hard due to exhausted. Just when he was about to continue speaking, he noticed her entering the bathroom. He was about to say 'don't screw with me.' His vision suddenly became blurry as if he was about to clash to sleep in this bed. Right when Ruletta came out of the shower, two people, Destiny and a tall person who has a mohawk, came out from the warpgate. Immediately seeing Ruletta wrapped in towel and disturbingly saw naked Svein on luxurious bed, Mohawk guy took out a customized pistol from his holster that was attached. He then aimed at Svein's head and shot it as the bullet penetrate through his head. Without hesitation, Destiny, wearing a nurse outfit, took out a medium-sized syringe filled with clear red liquid, tap it, and stab it through his arm as it injects the red-liquid through his bloodstream. After putting a bandage on him, Destiny head over to Ruletta and check over her eyes to see if there were any abnormality, "Oh... He didn't do anything weird to you did he? Gate and I were worried when you didn't pick up the phone and...well... did he... like... injecting you with drug or... getting you drunk or... w... what's that strong smell? rose?" Meanwhile, mohawk guy was checking over Svein. Gate felt quite a little disgusted after seeing a complete regeneration upon Svein's head wounds. Mohawk guy replied to Destiny's question, "Aphrodisiac. Probably wrecked Svein's head or something."

orphan dreams's Darling

Chatty Cultist

Taiyou4
Svein

The Duchannes Sisters

User Image

User Image

Ruletta looked at the warpgate as a few people stepped out. One shot Svein while Destiny then injected something in him. "What are you doing?!" she said in alarm. Ruletta shook her head, "No no no, nothing like that..." she answered Destiny to her question about the drugs or getting her drunk.

User Image

Shy Prophet

13,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
link1374wolf

User Image

When mohawk-guy noticed Svein was sleeping peacefully, he sighed in relief as he heads over to Destiny and Ruletta. "So, uh... Ruletta, right?" He squinted his eyes as he wondered if he said her name right, "My name is Terrace and uhhh I... I mean... we. We are ex-medical students from Castelle. Well... more like we aid nurse with their patients. So don't panic~" His accent sounds like one of those... bros. Destiny sighed, mumbling as she complains about Terrace's way of handling things. "Why not just go into her mind, Destiny?" Destiny shook her head as she looked at him while having the expression, 'what's wrong with you?' Terrace sighed as he tried to pick up Svein but he was quite a little heavy to pick up. Destiny stared at Ruletta's eyes for while, "...but something wrong happened, am I right? Well... I guess you can keep it to yourself if it is hard for you to talk about." Destiny sighed as she heads over to Svein and continued, "Well, let's get out of here before the aphrodisiac gets you and... Terrace too." Destiny was not muscular as Terrace and Svein but she tried her best to help Terrace carrying him. Destiny growled as she accidentally drop him on the floor. Terrace chuckled before looking at her serious, "He's gonna kill us once he wakes up, you know?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff