• Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500

Ⓢⓣⓨⓛⓔ: •.¸¸.•´
Ⓒⓞⓜⓟⓐⓝⓨ:
Ⓛⓞⓒⓐⓣⓘⓞⓝ:
σ σ c:

User Image

Emeril frowned at her comment. It was true though. Well, not the grumpy old man part. Ever since he was born, he was the quiet reserved, shy one. On the other hand, his twin sister was the complete opposite. After the terrible cliff accident that the twins sacrificed their lives to safe two kids back 2 centuries ago, they were given a second chance and became angels. When they learned about their angel forms, they also discovered their switch in personalities. Without a warning, Emeril transformed back to his human form. Back to his dull face that showed no expression or emotions. His eyes drifted away.

"You are correct... But, rather than calling me an old grumpy man.... i would say I am not... outgoing in this form. And to answer your question, I am tired. Lack of sleep. But, your voice seemed to sooth me from all the tension along with transforming me." Emeril slightly grinned at her direction.

When Essence arrived at the elevator, she pressed the button, dragging herself in with the two students. On their way down, Essence was startled, seeing herself back to her human form. Checking herself out, Essence made a 360 spin to see if it was true.

"Oh! How odd! I am back to my human form. I wonder what happened.... " Esse stated, lost in thought. When she heard the "ding" and the doors opening, she hummed her way to Alethus' dorm. Seeing how 7th period just ended, there was no point in showing him to his classes right now. When she arrived at his dorm, she pushed in the master key, opening the door for him to see.

"Ta-da!! Welcome to your dorm. I am not sure if you have a roommate but, enjoy yourself here. I have matters to discuss with Carmilla. I hope we can be friends! Bye." Essence smiled, walking back to the elevator with Carmilla. When her phone buzzed, Essence checked the text by Cyrus. With a a small shock on her face, he replied not knowing who Carmilla was at all either. Putting her phone back into her pocket, Essence's eyes turned to look at Carmilla.

"You sure you are telling the truth?"

EmbracedInChains
CarbonSummoner
Taiyou4

orphan dreams's Darling

Chatty Cultist

Taiyou4
Svein

xxxxxxxxxUser Image User Image User Image

The Duchannes Sisters
Juniper :: Ruletta :: Esme
The Dryad :: The Naiad :: The Aurae

User Image

User Image

Ruletta heard someone else at her door saying he left something. It was the S-ranker with Gate. "Umm yeah sure, come in" she said loud enough for him to hear. She obviously needed to see Svein but he was probably still passed out sleeping.

User Image

Location » S rank English class - dorm 14 - A rank class
Company » Rang - nobody - hall
Mood » happy - .... - happy/content
OOC »

User Image xx User Image xx User Image

Dapper Streaker

User ImageUser Image
"I am the voice in the wind and the pouring rain.
I am the voice of your hunger and pain.
I am the voice that always is calling you.
I am the voice...
I am the voice of the past that will always be.
I am the voice of your hunger and pain.
I am the voice of the future.
I am the voice!"

Aralyn watched as Emeril suddenly changed back into his human form, his hair lightening to gray, his eyes becoming that same shade of gray. Though the closer she looked, the more his eyes seemed like a shade of silver. A light blush rose on her cheeks for her insulting comment about his different personas. "Sorry. I didn't mean to be rude." When he mentioned that her voice soothed him, she thought for a moment before she spoke, a bit hesitantly. "If you want, if you get tired or stressed out again you can call me to sing for you." She offered, smiling at him. His smile was nice, and he seemed like a kind and interesting person. Besides, Aralyn could use the practice, anyway.

I Viet Thuong I

Shy Prophet

13,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
link1374wolf

User Image
User Image

XXXX As Ruletta responded to his request, the S-ranker opened the door to her room. He then smiled as thanked her as he searched for his item in her room. He found himself in situation where he looks like a ghost that seems to be creeping around her room. He tried to break off such awkwardness by starting a conversation while finding his item,"Can't believe Gate asked me to help him delete some traces. It's rare for him since he doesn't like me, you know?" As he found himself near the nightstand, he also found an item he was looking for. It was a library book that is to be returned to library tomorrow. He sighed in relief as he picked it up. He smiled brightly, looking at her face, and thanked her again. After a brief little moment, he stood in his thinking pose, and said, "you... have a similar aura as my classmate. ...Rang's? No... Juniper's, I believe?"

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

User Image
S v e i n 'Olaf' D u l v a k i i

File reported by Klein Abadahn
Age: 18 (according to him) Crime: Rape and murder committed in school.
Height: 6feet 8inch.XXXX|XServe: 2 years of imprisonment. (what)
Weight: 186pounds.XX|XXXDanger: SS

After releasing him from prison, he quoted, "I'm a good boy now, really. Don't you trust me?"
≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋
Svein sighed as he turns the shower valve off then left the shower booth as he wipe himself with a towel. He put on his new clothes; a black shirt and a jean. As he left the bathroom, he felt as if he was missing something; a jacket. He digs around the closet, looking for his jacket until he had a flashback. It was when Ruletta took his jacket and said that she will repair it. Svein sighed as he spoke her name, "Ruletta". Suddenly, he heard couple unusual creepy whispers coming from random directions once again. He heard, "Rape her again~", "Torture her!", "Enslave her like you did to us before~" "Why not kill everyone that are precious to her?" He closed his eyes, mumbling, "shut up." repeatedly. When he heard "kill her", he snapped and yelled "Shut the fu*k up!" as he threw a lamp across the room as the light bulb shattered due to impact against the wall. His eyes color changed to sanguine and his breathing became heavier. Hearing no more creepy whispers, he sighed as he left his room and went somewhere.

Shy Prophet

13,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
I Viet Thuong I

User Image
"I am not broken..."
C a r m i l l a V e l/ O r e n u m

"...so why do you pity me?"

After being dragged into the elevator by Essence, she noticed that Essence's wings just disappeared. She didn't see how they disappeared since she always look down due to her state in anxiousness. Hearing what Essence said, she wondered if angels can not manually spread their wings; i.e. turn into angel form when they want to. Noticed 7th period was ended already, Carmilla admitted that it was amazing how time flied by quickly today.
After seeing a boy dropped off to his room, she waved her hands at him and whispers, "Goodbye." As she turns to face Essence, she jolts as her eyes and Essense's eyes were connected. 'Did I do something wrong?' she wondered. However, when Essense asked her if she was telling a truth. She even felt more scared, and replied, "Y-yes. We have the same... grand-father."

orphan dreams's Darling

Chatty Cultist

Taiyou4

The Duchannes Sisters

User Image

User Image

Ruletta watched the S-rank student look for whatever he left in her room. "Actually I don't really know... Who are you? Sorry, that sounded a bit rude. I meant what is your name?" she asked trying to be a bit more polite. Then she saw all he left was a book. He's like my sister already in that case she thought. Well it definitely wouldn't have been her book, she didn't like reading much, unlike Juniper. "Yes, she is my little sister."

User Image

Company » Rang - S-ranker - hall
OOC »

Shy Prophet

13,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
link1374wolf

User Image
User Image

XXXX The S-ranker widened his eyes as if he was surprised by her quote, "... huh. I thought many people would know that Gate hate me. Well, he hates S-rankers to be precise since he is rank... #11. Unlucky hmm?" He sighed before making the book disappear in thin air. When she asked about his name, he felt embarrassed as he seems to forgot one of the important manner, "Oh, who am i? Well, you know I am acquaintance to Gate but if you want to know a bit more..." he smiled as he took few steps closer to her as he offers her his hand to shake while he introduces himself, "My name is Sora Hitsugi. I am a S-ranker and my ability is to control time and space. I like classical and classy theme. Well... I think that should cover a bit about t me. Anyway, may I have your name?"

orphan dreams's Darling

Chatty Cultist

Taiyou4

The Duchannes Sisters

User Image

User Image

"Oh..." Ruletta mumbled after him speaking about how Gate hated him and such. He gave her much more information than she asked for but didn't mind. She shook Sora's hand and nodded when he asked of her name. "Ruletta Duchannes. C-rank." She put her hand back down next to her on the bed and felt fabric. It was Svein's jacket. Ohh yeah...I promised him I would fix that up some she remembered.

User Image

OOC »

Shy Prophet

13,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
link1374wolf

User Image
User Image

XXXX "...Ruletta hmm? Nice to meet you." As he was about to set foot to leave the room, he noticed a big jacket that seems quite more masculine and big for Ruletta and of course, her sister. He then wondered if it was her boyfriend's jacket. 'but then... why is it in her room? perhaps they have done...' He then shook his head in disagreement. After observing her face-expression changed a little, he wondered what was up. "Something wrong?" He was quite curious and as a member of student council, he would like to help others. Staring deep into her eyes, he can sense a bit of guilty and sorrowfulness. "... not sure if you open up to me.. but..."

orphan dreams's Darling

Chatty Cultist

Taiyou4

The Duchannes Sisters

User Image

User Image

"I'm fine..." Ruletta lied some sadness in her voice. She looked at the jacket a moment remembering, then back to Sora. A few tears ran down her face then she started to cry. "No...no I'm not" she said weakly, looking away to the floor. Ruletta felt bad pushing her issues onto someone else she just met; why would he want to help her anyway.

User Image

OOC »

Shy Prophet

13,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
link1374wolf

User Image
User Image

XXXX Seeing her crying, he paused until he smiles as he hugged her and let her cry against his shoulder. "Everything will be fine..." He spoke with such gentle tone and placing his hand upon the back of her head like a father comforting his daughter. Well, the only experiences he had on comforting others were when he was in a slump district. "Well, Ruletta... may I ask you what's wrong?" he whispered as he hold her shoulders and look into her eyes, "if this is going too fast for you, I will take it slow. Perhaps drinking some teas... to relax a bit? or i can stop by some other times... or..." He gave more and more options.

orphan dreams's Darling

Chatty Cultist

Taiyou4
Sora

The Duchannes Sisters

User Image

User Image

Ruletta felt it comforting to have Sora here. She was extremely grateful for it. "You know Svein, yes?" she asked calming down some. She didn't really want to tell him what happened...because she didn't want him to think badly of Svein, but it also could help if she did. "Maybe tea would be nice...thank you" she said not wanting Sora to leave so quickly.

User Image

Company » Rang - Sora - hall
OOC »

Shy Prophet

13,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
link1374wolf

User Image
User Image

XXXX "Svein... Svein..." He mumbled as he closes his eyes, trying to remember all the possible names he could think of. "There are 3 Svein I know in this academy. 2 are in B class. 1 is in C class. The Svein that intrigues me and I know the most is... Svein Dulvakii; a ex-S ranker who fell into C class.. Svein Novalk, a B-ranker, is currently suspended from school. I'm not sure about the third Svein... I think he is named Svein... Va... something." He sighed in disappointment as he forget such name. When she requested a tea, he smiled as he heads toward a near-by table. Whole tea-sets, old Japanese grinder, and a bowl filled with different herbs appeared on such table. As he grinds the herbs down to granule size, he remember such name, "Oh right. Svein Valkitii! He is a B-ranker as well. Quite a smart student, in fact." After he finished brewing the tea, he pour tea from the teapot to two medium-sized cups. He walk over to her side and carefully hand her a cup of tea on a small plate. "Careful... It's a little hot." He smiled again as he heads to the table, took his cup of tea, then walk back to her side before taking a little sip.

orphan dreams's Darling

Chatty Cultist

Taiyou4
Sora

The Duchannes Sisters

User Image

User Image

Ruletta didn't realize there were that many Sveins at the school. He wouldn't be the one suspended or in B-rankers. "Dulvakii." She watched him make the tea and thanked him as she received a cup. "Thanks" she said taking a sip. It was hot, but she did not mind.

Esme finished her classes and headed back to her dorm. Juniper wasn't there yet. She decided to visit Ruletta next door, maybe she was there. She sighed setting her bag down on her bed then leaving the dorm. Esme knocked lightly on Ruletta's door.

Ruletta heard a knock at her door and her hopes rose slightly. "Come in..." she said then saw her older sister come in. It wasn't him. Esme saw the S-class boy next to Ruletta and became curious wondering who he was. Ruletta looked like she had been crying recently and that worried Esme a bit. "Oh. You have a visitor already" she said calmly walking over to them. "Hello, I'm Esme. Her sister" she said with a friendly smile moving a stray piece of silver hair from her face.

User Image

Company » Rang - Sora - hall
OOC »

Fanatical Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500

Ⓢⓣⓨⓛⓔ: •.¸¸.•´
Ⓒⓞⓜⓟⓐⓝⓨ:
Ⓛⓞⓒⓐⓣⓘⓞⓝ:
σ σ c:

User Image

Emeril couldn't help but to grin at her offer. That would be pleasant. Hearing a lovely voice like hers with surely make his life a bit less stressful. Wonder how Cyrus deals with this job. It was so much work. Rubbing the back of his neck, Emeril's eyes were on the sky for a short while before they were back to Aralyn.

"That.... would be lovely. Maybe one day, I'll play the violin especially for you. It would make life so much easier, seeing how my step dad is out right now and I am in charge... It's hard being the principal.." Emeril frowned, feeling the tiredness back.

There was no way this girl was telling the truth. Essence stared at her, not believing a word she said. Even though she read her mind, it's hard to tell if she was trying to shield herself or something. When they were back on the surface, Essence started to walk around, looking for her brother. Maybe he could help if he wasn't busy....

".... Grandfather....? I don't have one... I never knew him. I don't believe you at all. Even Cyrus doesn't know who you are. How can I trust you? For all I know, you are just lying?" Essence frowned, hating liers. She had to know if this girl was telling the truth or not.

EmbracedInChains
Taiyou4

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas