• Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500

Ⓒⓞⓜⓟⓐⓝⓨ:
Ⓛⓞⓒⓐⓣⓘⓞⓝ:
σ σ c:

User Image

▂▃▅▆█Cyrus█▆▅▃▂

Before Cyrus could even attempt to walk outside to help the new students, he turned his head towards one of the teacher's room. Sometimes, having the ability to read minds sure takes him by surprise... Sometimes, it does it out of a whim and other times he could control it. Walking into one of the classes, he spotted Griffin. Placing his clipboard down, Cyrus gave a small polite bow, before looking around.

"Glad to see you are settling in well. How is it so far, Griffin?" Cyrus asked, turning around to face the man. His eyes traced down to the ground as Cyrus walked up the steps of the desks to the third row. Getting down on his stomach, he gently petted the white kitten before grabbing him. Once he stood up, Cyrus sighed, holding the kitten to him.

"Found you. How in the world did Jay not notice....?" Cyrus grinned down at the kitten, making his way back down to Griffin.

▂▃▅▆█Jay█▆▅▃▂

Jay made his way out of the school, securing the puppy husky, Troy, in his arms. Kissing the top of his head, Jay looked around, seeing if any of the new students needed help. But, instead of a student, he noticed one of the new teachers. Carefully approaching Gin, Jay made sure his voice was calm, collected before speaking to the man. He seemed... nice. But sometimes that will not be the case. What did he teach again?

"Hello there Gin. How you liking the place so far?" Jay asked, grinning at the man reassuringly as Troy let out a soft bark. Jay looked down trying to hush him a bit.

the-pocket-llama
Mitsurashi

Obsessive Cultist

Sergio DeLa Rocha

User Image

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Sergio arrived at the school. He wore a white shirt with a black arm band with a red star on it. He was amazed by how amazing the school was. He had never been around so much water before. He grew up in the middle of Mexico so he had never been near so much water in his life. He carried an old beat up back pack on his back. Sergio proceeded to walk onto the school's ground hoping to find someone that could possibly help him around the school.

Fanatical Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500

Ⓢⓣⓨⓛⓔ: •.¸¸.•´
Ⓒⓞⓜⓟⓐⓝⓨ:
Ⓛⓞⓒⓐⓣⓘⓞⓝ: Outside
σ σ c:

User Image

Essence was impatient. Her brother was taking way to long, even if he was in his angel form. When he walked out of the bathroom, Esse tossed his breakfast that was contained in a plastic box, towards him. Grabbing his hand, she dashed out of the door of the house, locking it, and taking off in the air.

Eme sighed happily, walking out of the bathroom. He extended his wings out, as the water flashed out to dry. Before he could say or do anything, he jumped slightly when a box came towards him. Looking up from the box after catching it, his eyes widened at his sister's next action. Next thing he knew he was thrown out of the house, and into the air with his sister.

"Geez! Sis, why the rush?!?! No classes today! And I think Cyrus and Jay can handle it.." Emeril pouted as they flew as fast as they can towards the school.

"We're late... Cyrus wants us to be there to help the new students out... Or did you forget our promise?" Esse said emotionless. It was quite windy outside making their flying unstable. When they were nearer to the school, a large gust of wind nearly knocked the two over.

"Woah!! Watch out!!" Eme yelled down towards the boy. The large wind knocked Emeril right down, and it was not just the wind's fault. Eme had the power to control air, and he thought he could balance it out. Sadly, that was not the cause. Knocking right into the boy cause Eme to transform back into his human form, as he sat up, placing a hand onto his head. Esse came crashing next, transforming back to her human form. She got off of her brother, as she rubbed her behind. The two siblings then stood up. She then noticed the boy, and gasped.

"Oh, God! Are you alright??!!? You're not hurt are you?" Esse said in a panic, reaching her hand out to help the boy up.

Kiba-j"[/q
nx43ldtp:67="Kiba-j"[/quote]

Anxious Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
User Image
Mr. Griffin J. Achen

Current mood; Curious
Location; His office
With; Cyrus

Griffin rose from his seat, giving a small bow in return, "I'm doing quite well, thank you. How are you?" He chuckled softly, pointing at the small, white kitten, "Seems like you got your hands full. Is Jay making you do his job for him, now...~?"
He walked over to Cyrus, careful not to startle the kitten, before reaching out to pet it. He always had a soft spot for cats... though it was surprising that he didn't notice it was in his classroom sooner. Seems like age is finally catching up to me... He smiled at the thought.

ooc;

Obsessive Cultist

Sergio DeLa Rocha

User Image

Sergio heard someone yell at him. Before he can look up a boy ran into him. He hit the ground and before the other two people could react his instincts began to kick in. His bones were moving and could be visibly seen underneath his skin. Then a bone that was sharpened like a sword came out of his wrist. He then saw that they weren't trying to hurt him but rather trying to help him. He calmed down and his bone went back into his arm. "I'm sorry. It was just an instinct of mine." He then took Esse's hand and pulled himself off the ground.

Fanatical Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500

Ⓒⓞⓜⓟⓐⓝⓨ:
σ σ c:

User Image

Essence smiled gently, as he took her hand. She was quite surprised with his reaction. Tilting her head slightly, she tried to decipher his race. So many students come and go, and that was coming from a girl and her twin brother who has been here since the school was built.

"No need to worry. We are sorry though... The wind is strong... And we couldn't control our flight. We won't hurt you." Esse smiled reassuringly, nudging her brother, as she read his mind. Sometimes, when they wanted to say something private, Esse would just read Emeril's mind. Eme frowned, taking the hint.

"Yea... Sorry...." Emeril said emotionless. His personality switched with his form. He rubbed the back of his neck. Esse stared at the boy's backpack.

"Oh? Could you perhaps be a new student? Want us to show you around? Oh. I am Essence. And this is my twin brother Emeril. Nice to meet you. We are the principal's step daughter and son. We've been here since the school was built." Esse bragged, smiling all the way.

Kiba-j
User Image

☽ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø☾Christiana Bowlivainski☽ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø☾

Look at this photograph
Everytime I do it makes me laugh
How did our eyes get so red
And what the hell is on Joey's head?

A cool breeze nipped at the pale skinned neck of the long black haired girl. Her hair was up in a ponytail behind her white headband, her bangs and shorter strands that didn't make it were brushed to one side to allow for a camera to be pressed up against her face. It was always wrapped around her neck, if not at least on her person. The slight heels on her shoes gently clanked on the concrete outside the school. The timid girl wasn't sure if she exactly wanted to venture inside or not quite yet. For a moment the lens of the camera was removed from her eye and she spotted something that put a smile on her face, a large sakura tree. That would make for some nice pictures, she thought happily walking over, snapping some pictures along the way. Focusing in some as she neared the tree she noticed a figure laying underneath the tree. Click, the shutters sounded as she press the button, she walked closer checking out the picture. Her heart raced as she narrowed in on the red head and her blue eyes stayed either on the ground or on her camera. "Hey stranger," she said weakly, while there was no smile on her face her voice wasn't completely emotionless. Hope he knows where things are, she thought to herself. A bloom fell from the tree and tickled her arm causing her to catch it before it fell anymore. Between her finger and thumb she twirled it around some as though to examine it before letting it drop to the ground.
I miss that town
I miss the faces
You can't erase
You can't replace it

here: Sakura tree

ith: Rang

hinking: Oh flowers

¤ut ¤f ereal:

☽ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø☾Moon Goddess☽ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø☾

Obsessive Cultist

Sergio DeLa Rocha

User Image

Sergio looked at them with a smile on his face. "Yeah I'm a new student. My name is Sergio De La Rocha. I just came in from Southern Mexico. It's nice to meet you." He didn't like to give out to much information to people that he just met. He was surprised when she told him that they were the children of the principal. "This is a very amazing school. A lot better then the ones in Mexico."

Devoted Duelist

Jak Rivera

User Image
Jak had finished wandering through the school, and had a walk down memory lane as he did. He wondered if he see any of his old friends. Jak felt that could be left for later, he was getting tired of carrying his things and wanted to take a nap. As Jak was getting ready to leave, he hears a crash coming from the front of the school. Jak wondered if he should check it out, but he was feeling tired. Jak decides to go check it out, since it was closer to him than his room was. Jak takes his time getting to front of the school. No point in getting worked up over what could possiblly be nothing.

mikacraft's Husband

Distinct Genius

7,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200

User Image

User Image

☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠

Ah... Gin let out a relaxing sigh as he strolled down a concrete path. The spring breeze and warmth of the sun felt so nice on clean skin and the teacher could sense himself getting tired. But so far, this was a smooth running morning. It had turned out that classes were not starting today so this was another day of roaming. Maybe he could check out the gym and make sure everything is in order but, if the days were going to all be like today then playing indoors would be dreary compared to being outside.

During the walk, someone's voice caught his attention. The fellow turned around and noticed a boy approach with a puppy. Apparently he knew Gin but....With no other option, the male slightly bowed. "Good Morning, and everything is going well so far. I came here for a short while during the break so I am a bit familiar with the area just going through the paths again as a refresher." This one was friendly, what class was he in? S-rank or A-rank? The puppy was gazing at Gin as well. "I apologize for not knowing but I am not quite familiar with who you are." The only one he could remember was the Principal and hat was it.

☳☲☱☰☴☵User Image☳☲☱☰☴☵

I Viet Thuong I

Familiar Sex Symbol

3,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
                User Image
                ☆John☆
                ★Helle★
                ☆Smith☆
                Magic Theorist
                ≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

John Smith was on top of the roofs of the school, standing there, as if he was a majestic old man observing each of the students. He was the vice-principal, so he had to see all the new students coming in, even if they were not aware they he was watching them.
                ►►►►►►►►►►◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄

OOC:: Sorry it's bad! I really don't know what to post!

Fanatical Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500

Ⓒⓞⓜⓟⓐⓝⓨ:
Ⓛⓞⓒⓐⓣⓘⓞⓝ:
σ σ c:

User Image

▂▃▅▆█Cyrus█▆▅▃▂

Cyrus chuckled lightly, shaking his head. He looked down at the kitten, seeing it purr rubbing his cheek against Griffin's hand. Cyrus looked towards the door,reading multiple minds. He turned his attention back to Griffin.

"Ah. I am fine, thank you. And no. Animals in the Housing we have here tends to escape, so Jay doesn't always know. And hope you know, Age doesn't matter." Cyrus smiled after reading his mind. He looked down towards the kitten once more.

"Hmm? You hungry?" Cyrus chuckled slightly, wondering where Jay was. "Say, Griffin, since there are no classes today, how about you accompany me in greeting the new students?"

▂▃▅▆█Jay█▆▅▃▂

Jay frowned gently, scratching Troy's head between the ears. It was no surprise that this man did not know him. Even though Jay was close friends with Cyrus, he received less attention than him. Well, he was used to it. Jay gently grinned, holding the puppy out in front of him.

"I am Jay Valentine. I am the Animal Caretaker, along with being the Principal's very close friend. I am glad you are getting acquainted with this school. I wish I can chat longer, but it seems a fellow kitten needs me right now. Till we meet again, Gin." Jay gave him a pat on his shoulder, before running off to find Cyrus.

the-pocket-llama
Mitsurashi

Fanatical Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500

Ⓒⓞⓜⓟⓐⓝⓨ:
σ σ c:

User Image

Essence nodded in agreement. She helped Cyrus built the school, along with Jay, her brother, and Cyrus's brothers. It was such a sight to hold after finishing. The water around it made her feel at ease as well.

"Oh? Mexico, huh? How nice. Well, come. We will show you to your dorm. " Esse grinned, nodding at her brother. As stealthy as Emeril is, he removed the schedule of Sergio without him realizing it. Eme stood next to his sister afterwards, examining the schedule with his dorm number on it.

"Dorm 2... Seems he is bunking with Jak.. That 3rd year." Emeril said, handing back the schedule to him. Esse grinned, motioning him to follow. When they reached the elevator to descend down the dorms, Esse giggled slightly.

"Oh, you will LOVE your dorm." With that said, the elevator opened, as the two walked into it, waiting for Sergio.

Kiba-j

Anxious Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
User Image
Mr. Griffin J. Achen

Current mood; Content
Location; His office
With; Cyrus

He shook his head, laughing softly, "I tend to forget you can do that... I might have to start watching my thoughts around you." He teased, glancing up at the other man before drawing his attention back to the kitten. "Hm... maybe we should try and find Jay first... then we can go meet the new students..." He smiled and nodded before turning towards the door.

ooc;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces