Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

☽ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø☾Christiana Bowlivainski☽ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø☾

Look at this photograph
Everytime I do it makes me laugh
How did our eyes get so red
And what the hell is on Joey's head?

He stepped towards her as she did towards him. Not realizing this, she bummed into him trying to keep the sun out of her eyes. A light, "oof," was sounded as she regained her footing. His question nearly made her laugh but instead she replied kindly, "yes..." Her thumb brushed along the buttons to recycle back to the one she took of him under the tree. "I'm the head of the yearbook committee," she informed him, still in a weak tone. As she turned the camera to face him she introduced herself, "I'm Christiana." It felt as though some weight was lifted, she spoke more than two words in the entire conversation thus far. Perhaps it was just the red head familiar bubble chewing guy in front of her that made her feel at ease. Her blue eyes focused in on him, where had she seen him before, why did he smell slightly like raspberry, wouldn't the mixture of green apple taste funny? She tried to refocus at the task at hand but couldn't help but have these questions run through her mind. "Have we met?" she finally asked bluntly before quickly closing her mouth. "I'm sorry," she whispered, now looking at the ground, "you look so familiar.....like....this guy...." She had turned the back to herself and inserted a different card from her camera bag, one from a few years ago, before she was taken away. She almost didn't show the picture out of embarrassment, but it was the first one she could find and it was rather funny story and her dad had liked to torture her with photographs, especially when she had dyed her hair.
I miss that town
I miss the faces
You can't erase
You can't replace it

here: Sakura tree

ith: Rang

hinking: I just keep making a fool of myself

¤ut ¤f ereal:

☽ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø☾Moon Goddess☽ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø☾

Obsessive Cultist

Sergio DeLa Rocha

User Image

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Sergio looked at the the kid that entered the room. He had never seen the kid before. He figured that he was his room mate. He saw him extend his hand and Sergio shook it. "My name is Sergio De La Rocha. It's very nice to meet you." He had never shared a room with anyone before. He wonder how this will turn out.
User Image

User Image

Bell walked onto the campus her long hair moving gracefully in the wind as she did. The girl was small and at fifteen was only 5’4. Her long blonde hair was down and she had two longer pieces of hair falling in front of her face. Her green eyes were rather large and seemed to change color, especially if she looked directly into anyone’s eyes. Bell wasn’t sure but she assumed this had something to do with her powers.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
+

Immediately the girl noticed all the water the school was surrounded by and this put a small smile on her face. She couldn’t wait to go swimming in the water and especially with all the mermaids. Bell didn't know much about her powers except that some considered her a shapshifter though it could not be classified so simply. Little Bell only changed forms if she had contact with a species of another race other than that she couldn’t change on her own. Either way Bell couldn’t wait to swim like one of the mermaids and for a short while possible be one.

She smiled cutely as she small thin legs walked over to the water. Everything was so beautiful however Bell knew better than to judge a book by it’s cover. More than likely the school had at least one negative thing about it. Perhaps the students were all a waste of time or maybe the food sucked. Bell didn’t like to intentionally find fault in things but she couldnt help it. The way she heard everyone back home talking about the place made her assume it had fault in one way or another. She girl lifted her lower leg somewhat like a princess kissing her prince charming. She leaned on the edge of the wall which rose just below her chest and peeked down at the water. She could see different creatures swimming and interacting with each other. This almost took her breath away she could never have imagined so many mystical creatures existed…..and especially together in one place which at the moment was Castelle.

She sat her luggage down next to the wall and for a moment just watched the creatures as they swam. She knew she should continue on but really didn't want to leave, the water was just so pretty to her she couldn't imagine anything better, but still The blonde picked up her luggage and continued further into the campus. She had intended to find a teacher or someone who could help her but was also partially exploring the place. She walked gracefully as she looked around although not trying Bell looked extremely gracefully almost like one of the angels. Her face was rather soft and her large eyes seemed to catch people's attention.

She wore a plaid red skirt and white blouse. She also had long knee high socks and high top converse. Bell watched almost every being she could. She was quiet observant and always made it a point to know who she was with. To some Bell seemed nosey and quietly cockeye but that wasn't at all her intentions. She prefered to look at things from a realsitic point of view which at times men't stating the obvious even if others chose to ignore it. Often times Bell would say "It's because I'm smarter than you" or "you're so incredibly blind" but it wasn't because she thought she was all around better...no no no this was because in the situation she honestly did know more or could see things others could not. The child honestly didn't get how rude it seemed to say she was smarter either that or she simply didn't care.

Fanatical Hunter

7,300 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500

Ⓢⓣⓨⓛⓔ: •.¸¸.•´
Ⓒⓞⓜⓟⓐⓝⓨ:
Ⓛⓞⓒⓐⓣⓘⓞⓝ: Outside
σ σ c:

User Image

The twins turned around, hearing a male voice. The both of them grinned, as Eme walked over to Jak. Esse waved frantically at him, not even caring they just barged into his dorm unannounced.

"Hi Jak!! Glad to see you back! Hey, that rhymed! Oh. This is your new roommate.." Esse smiled stupidly. She then lowered her head and her hand, seeing the look Emeril gave her. Emeril looked back to Jak, patting his shoulder.

"Jak.. It's been awhile. Welcome back.... Sorry it's short notice, but yes. Sergio is your new roommate. I hope that isn't a big deal..." Eme frowned, his voice dull. He yawned afterwards, covering his mouth.

Kiba-j
sonuke

Fanatical Hunter

7,300 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500

Ⓒⓞⓜⓟⓐⓝⓨ:
Ⓛⓞⓒⓐⓣⓘⓞⓝ:
σ σ c:

User Image

▂▃▅▆█Cyrus█▆▅▃▂

Cyrus nodded, walking out of the room. As he made his way in the hallway to outside, he greeted every student and teacher that walked by. Every once in a while, some of the students he greeted stopped to pet the puppy and kitten. When they were outside, Cyrus stared down at the quiet kitten, noticing how quiet he was being. His tail wagged back and forth, hitting Cyrus's stomach.

"Well, then. Who first...?" Cyrus grinned, petting the kitten gently.

"I don't know.. Just don't let me near that feline...." Troy barked, towards the space in front of him..

"Hey! I heard that!" The white kitten, Titan, meowed towards Troy. Jay sighed once more, petting the puppy's head. Scanning his surroundings, he pointed towards Bell, who seemed more interested in the creatures of the water.

"Well, Griffin. We'll let you be the first one to help the new student." Jay chuckled holding the puppy in front of him, giving him a serious look.

"As for you, Troy, get along with Titan. And yes. I named you guys because Cyrus insisted yours to be Greek." It was the first time Cyrus actually wanted to name the animals Jay took care of. Considering their home, the mansion, filled with animals, Jay always let the twins named the animals he brought in.

the-pocket-llama

Anxious Shapeshifter

7,650 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
User Image
Mr. Griffin J. Achen

Current mood;
Location; In front of the school
With; Anna Bell

"Alright. I will see you two later, I'm sure." He smiled before heading off to help the new student.

He watched the young girl for a moment as she examined the other students. I do wonder what her gift is... He shook off the thought before breaking her out of her daze.

"Excuse me, señorita." he caught her attention, giving a friendly smile, "Do you need any help finding your classes or the dorms...?"

ooc;

Tokyostrawberry

Devoted Duelist

I Viet Thuong I
Kiba-j
Jak Rivera

User Image
Jak was glad to see he had a hispanic roommate. "Looks like this is going to be a good year." Jak turns to Emeril, "You need to get some rest my friend. Also let up on Esse a bit." Jak pats Emeril's back, then goes and drops off his stuff off in his dorm room. "Make yourself at home Sergio, I'll be wandering around for awhile." Jak heads out the dorm, and goes back to wandering.

Obsessive Cultist

Sergio DeLa Rocha

User Image

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Sergio looked at Jak as he dropped off his stuff on his bed before heading off to the wander around the school some more. "I 'll see you later I guess Jak." He then watched as Jak left to wonder the school. He had only seen part of the school. Sergio wanted to know how big this school really is. He turned his bed and throw his old beat up back pack on his bed and looked around the room once more.
User Image

User Image

The girl stopped in her tracks hearing a voice that she assumed was talking to her. She gazed up at the man to see a dark haired guy with what she thought of as long hair. "Oh", Bell said as though she was surprised but wasn't. "I think that's just what I need", She said walking a bit closer. She sat her bag down releasing her hand. "I'm Bell, Bell Dawson", She said with a short introduction. "So you're a teacher here?", She asked although it seemed quiet obvious.

Distinct Genius

7,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
"What have we here...?"

User Image
Rang Overflowing Soul
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
ΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞChapters unfold...ΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞ

Having bumped into her lightly, Rang reassured himself that they were close enough to each other at the moment. A hand was placed on her shoulder to returned her to her normal balance and then he waited to listen. Rang arched an eyebrow and whistled, so she was going to be the one in charge of the Yearbook, huh? Figured she was going to be a member but to be the Head? So that meant she was part of the Student council and in his class. As she flipped the camera towards him, he repeated her name in his head. "Christiana, huh?" Amber eyes stared at the tiny screen, only to cause the boy to flinch a bit, just looking at the picture you would believe he was sleeping there without a care in the world. That was a skilled and quiet shot. "...almost ninja-like..." He whispered to himself. Rang could vaguely remember someone loving to take pictures of every little thing but their appearance slipped by each time. Their presence was warm and caring, similar to Christiana's but...

Looking at the picture and in thought, Rang was taken back by the timid girl's straightforward question. Huh? Rang sat back up from leaning in and scratched his check as he stared upwards. "I can't really say that we have but you do have a nostalgic atmosphere revolving around you.." She thought he resembled someone? Curious about the guy, Rang waited for her to insert another memory card and when the picture was up, eyes widened and the blown bubble popped as a thick blush spread across the bridge of his nose and beyond. Wha- Where did she get that from?! This was a picture he had not wanted to see ever again, the embarrassment was just killer. The redhead could remember the actions before this picture clearly. A friend of his had a completely out of it dad that tried to turn anything thing that had the slightest bit of cuteness into a ball of adorableness. Those countless hours of being chased and dodging traps. Still that old man was too quick. Eventually he was caught and given the prize of a super glued pair of cat ears. Rang tsked. That clever geezer, placing that Philly cheese steak as a trap underneath the hamper. All in all, this picture was taken during a nap he was interrupted by as his clumsy friend tripped over one of the many balls of yarn her dad placed out. "H-how did you get that?" Was she a friend of a friend?
╬═╬═╬═╬═╬═╬═╬═╬═╬═╬═╬═╬═╬═╬═╬═╬═╬═╬═╬═╬═╬═╬

㊊㊋㊌㊍㊎㊏...Then they close.㊣㊤㊥㊦㊧㊨

☲ ☳☵ ☶ ☷☰ ☱ ☲ ☳ ☴ ☵ ☶ ☷ ☱ ☲☵ ☶

"...Is this some kind of sign for something?"

Anxious Shapeshifter

7,650 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
User Image
Mr. Griffin J. Achen

Current mood; Amused
Location; Outside School
With; Bell

"Yes, I am Mr. Achen, class A language teacher... though I believe you already knew I was a teacher." He chuckled, realizing instantly that she was much smarter than he originally thought. "So, Miss Dawson, have you been assigned a dorm yet...?"

ooc;

Tokyostrawberry
+ Eveangeline +

User Image

Evangeline stood up from the fountain stretching a bit as she did. She saw a lot of knew students but didn't know who to approach first. She normally was very hyper and a lot more energetic than she was today. For some reason she was in more calm spirits but that usually didn't last long. The brunette gently opened her wings extending her white feather far out from her rather small body. In comparison to her body her wings looked like they belonged to someone els but still very beautiful on her. Being an angel wasn't as great as everyone tried to make it seem but Eve rarely considerd it like most things.
User Image

Look at this photograph

A blush was still worn on her cheeks. "Um, well..." she took the camera back, removing the card. "my dad took it..." She put the camera in the bag, her eyes avoiding him some before finally looking at him. "My friend was napping, and I was trying to get my cat but my dad put some yarn down, causing me to trip and he snapped the picture." Her head tilted back some to look at the sky as if he'd be looking down at them. "He was quite the prankster, putting cat ears on us," she whispered to herself. Her hands went behind her back as she looked back to him, "I didn't catch your name..."
I miss that town
I miss the faces
You can't erase
You can't replace it

hinking: Why am I comfortable?

¤ut ¤f ereal:

Distinct Genius

7,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
"What have we here...?"

User Image
Rang Overflowing Soul
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
ΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞChapters unfold...ΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞ

Rang wanted to believe that she was the girl from the past but, what exactly could he say to see if it was her? When was the last time he even saw the girl? It was clear that the girl in the picture was blonde and this one wasn't. Well, hair dye was everywhere nowadays. Rang crossed his arms as he gazed at the school's main building. He wanted to ask her somethings but what could he ask? Did the old man have a child he was oblivious to? No. that couldn't have been it, she had just said it was her...Rang watched her with his visible eye. "Sorry about that, my name is Rang..."
╬═╬═╬═╬═╬═╬═╬═╬═╬═╬═╬═╬═╬═╬═╬═╬═╬═╬═╬═╬═╬═╬

㊊㊋㊌㊍㊎㊏...Then they close.㊣㊤㊥㊦㊧㊨

☲ ☳☵ ☶ ☷☰ ☱ ☲ ☳ ☴ ☵ ☶ ☷ ☱ ☲☵ ☶

"...Is this some kind of sign for something?"
User Image

Look at this photograph

"Nice to meet you Rang," she said kindly. She still couldn't help but feel like that was him from the picture but since she couldn't put a finger on the name she'd have to pass on the idea for now. "Sorry about that," she blushed, "you just looked so much like him, pirate patch and all." Her blue eyes looked to her side at the camera case, and spoke in an small whisper "I can't believe I showed you that picture out of all of them, especially when I had dyed my hair blonde." There she was babbling again, what was with her, she hasn't talked this much in over a year. Her hand curled around some strands of hair behind her back. "A-are you new here?" she asked, taking a step back, "I-I'm in dorm...um..." She pulled out a piece of paper, "dorm one...and I don't know how to get there..." Her eyes didn't look at him, she was too embarrassed, he must of known that she was on student council which meant to was an S-rank and she didn't even know where the dorms were. She was hopeless. If she was near a wall she probably would have a greater need to bang her head against it.
I miss that town
I miss the faces
You can't erase
You can't replace it

hinking: Stupid me

¤ut ¤f ereal:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items