User Image

User ImageUser Image
l ↺ a d i n g . . . c ↺ m p l e t e
■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■□ □ □↴↴

䷀䷀䷀䷀䷀Go away so that I can't break your heart䷀䷀䷀䷀䷀
♘𝌾Dream never comes true𝌾♘
䷀䷀䷀䷀䷀↗↗↗↗↗↗↗↗↗↗↗↗↗↗↗↗↗↗↗↗↗↗䷀䷀䷀䷀䷀
Why does everyone have to die?
䷀䷀䷀䷀䷀My home is far but the rest it lies so close, with my long lost love under the horizon sky䷀䷀䷀䷀䷀
↙↙↙↙↙↙↙↙↙↙↙↙↙↙↙↙↙↙↙↙↙↙
䷀䷀䷀䷀䷀Look at my life, you see demons and thorns and tears shed for passed souls. We all walking the path chosen from the cradle 'till the gate to hell䷀䷀䷀䷀䷀

Hibiki Chinatsu

↙↙∭↙↙↙∭↙↙∭↙↙↙∭↙↙∭↙↙↙∭↙↙∭↙↙↙∭↙↙∭↙↙↙∭↙↙∭↙↙↙∭↙↙

>>>Hibiki walked down the side walk and spotted his new school. It was a lot nice then he thought it will be; he hoped that he can change his life. He walked through the school gate and started going up stairs, looking for the main office to get his dorm number and the schedule for the class. Mostly everyone will think that he can't do any school work; wrong! He is really a genius in all subjects. Not that he likes doing them, it just comes to his mind. He mostly want to play piano as a musician and become like his mother. But he gave it up because his mother is now gone and there is no point of playing them anymore; it only makes him remember and sadness will fill his empty heart.
>>>He chewed his gum and blowed it up like a little balloon then pop! It's gone just like that, he might find someone who can understand his feelings and cheer him up. But thank god that there is no girls, they are so annoying and even though they understand him, he just don't trust them enough. He didn't really see any teacher around he might as well as ask a student. His blood moved fast and bubbled up as he coughed up blood and caught by his hand. Not again he thought, how many times was that since his mother died? He lost count, blood made him uneasy; he took out some tissues and whipped it off of his hand, and making sure he used some purell for cleaning. He saw two people near the stairs talking about using the elevator, never thought there is one at this school. Excuse me, do you know where I can get my dorm number, and my schedule for class? He walked over and hoping for his answer to be return.
>>>Talking to people like this made him almost cry. He isn't a person who can talk to random people like that and wow he sounded like a nerd... Ugh this is why he hate school! His beautiful eyes, yet he thinks its weird shifted colors as the talked. He noticed that the boy had an eye patch just like his, probably something serious not like his.

━━━━━━━◦◦◦~◦◦◦━━━━━━◦◦◦~◦◦◦━━━━━━◦◦◦~◦◦◦━━━━━━

Out Of Cider
New comer Hibiki! Dorm number 425

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image
            ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ↶ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇
            *♈;AND ALL THAT COUNTS IS HERE AND NOW ↻
            raihilew raihilew ( x ❞name: atsushi kazuma.↯` rhw raihilew ( x ❞with: andi&hibiki.↯` rhw raihilew ( x ❞location: stairs.↯` rhw
            raihilew
            User Image

HOLD ON. HE WAS THE ONE talking fast? That was a first. Kazuma didn't think that he was a fast talker but whatever. It was the other's fault for not listening better. "I'm not repeating myself," the raven-haired figure replied, his brow creasing ever so slightly. He shouldn't have told this student everything in the first place; information about his brother and his brother's request was redundant. He could have just asked for a name and continued on with his daily life. But oh, well. It was much too late to take anything back; if he was fortunate, then none of his ramblings was heard. Pushing that thought aside, Kazuma removed the cigarette from his mouth again so he could breath out the smoke that was once trapped in his lungs. "I asked for your name," he said, his single teal-colored eye finding the other's face. This kid looked innocent-- perhaps too innocent. He could only imagine the questions his brother would ask. Hopefully, the b*****d wouldn't ask anything aside from his name and a picture of him. If he did, then Kazuma would have to make up s**t, and if there was one thing Kazuma wasn't good at, it was lying.

BEFORE AN ANSWER COULD BE given to him, another voice caught his attention, this time, from his right. For a moment, Kazuma allowed his gaze to linger on the boy on the stairs, but after hearing the new arrival's full question, the junior peered over. The first thing he noticed about this particular redhead was that he had an eye patch too. That was odd. There weren't many people that wore eye patches around. Kazuma could only wonder what happened to the other male's eye. Whatever it was, it couldn't be worse than what happened to his, right? Such thought brought back the chilling memory of his brother shoving his face into the cake, which, in turn, made him tense up slightly. The experience was absolutely horrible, and if his brother were to do something like that again, he would have his head. But he shouldn't be thinking about that now; here, at this school, he was safe from his brother's grasp. Without answering first, Kazuma returned the cigarette to his lips and inhaled the nicotine slowly. This, fortunately, calmed his nerves and allowed him to answer. "Your dorm number and schedule?" he echoed, eye quickly flitting over to the light-haired student before returning to the new arrival. "You won't find it on the stairs." Obviously. "Try the office."

WAS THIS GUY A FRESHMAN OR was he just ******** stupid? It was common sense to go to the office first unless directed otherwise. In Kazuma's case, he had followed the crowd into the auditorium for the assembly, but this one probably came in late and missed the entire thing. But still, that wasn't an excuse to ask stupid questions. "And if you don't know where that is, it's over there." Kazuma tilted his head down the south hall to indicate which direction he was referring to. "Any more questions?" While he asked this, the sixteen year old removed the cigarette from his mouth once more. From the looks of it, this cigarette wasn't going to last long, which was a shame, since half of the day wasn't even over yet. Before, when he had gotten his stash together, he calculated everything and figured that the maximum he could have per day was two. This was his second, and he blamed that stubborn kid from before. Pressing his lips into a firm line, Kazuma drew his gaze up to the boy on the stairs. "Are you going to tell me your name or what?" ********, he sounded desperate.

{ ooc;; shh, it's all good. B) <3 }

Fashionable Demigod

12,800 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
Name:marshal wood
Personality: loves music is shy but is somewat mute loves joking around making people smile
Bio:he lives with his mother and step dad and his older sister but shes out in collage his mother thought a all boys school would make him more opan to people

he sat near the back of his first class history he had his head phones around his neck trying to hide in his chair

Timid Lover

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
My life is one long, complicated equation...
User Image
But maybe you're the answer to it.

Andi's self-esteem only went farther downward when he saw the boy in front of him give him a skeptical look. At least, the look looked skeptical to Andi; if Andi were in anyone else's shoes he'd be skeptical, or at the very least, confused. He looked up just as the guy was blowing out smoke from a cigarette with an exasperated sigh (Andi flinched at that) and started to speak again: "I asked for your name."

"...oh." Andi paused for a moment, as if the question took longer to mentally process than it should have, before opening his mouth to respond.

Even then, his efforts to socialize are fruitless; just as Andi began to say his name, another boy appeared behind the one he was speaking to. Granted, he saw this guy coming, so the shock wasn't as bad as it was with the previously mentioned conservator. This did not stop him from backing up a step though. "Oh, for the love of Christ." he thought; he had a semi-tight grip on the hand rail, as if that was the nail in the wood that was forcing him to stay in place. Even while the two on the bottom of the stairs conversed, Andi's habits of hiding from groups was starting to kick in-- would it be easier to slide past them, or go back up the stairs and wait for them to ascend or descend to their destination? It would be less noticeable if he went up the stairs... but then he'd be leaving the other guy hanging, and he really, really, reeeeally didn't want to make someone a future bully on his first day being in the dorms. Besides, for all he knew they were next door neighbors! He'd just bump into him again and face his wrath...

Suddenly, the guy rounded on Andi and snapped at him: "Are you going to tell me your name, or what?!" The under-social sophomore visibly flinched at the sudden rise in his conversational partner's voice volume, his grip on the handrail tightening again.

"F-F-Fumitaka! Andrew Fumi-- wait no, I-I mean, Andi Fumitaka!" He could feel his face burning at his blatant fearful reaction; if this guy was the type he seemed, he was going to be picking on Andi by the end of the week. And for some reason, he couldn't shake the feeling that this school year-- no, this SCHOOL-- was going to royally suck. He took another deep breath, but decided that looking at his feet was a better option than looking this person in the face. "M-My name is Andi Fumitaka. P-P-Pleased t-to meet you..."

OutOfCharacter: Hahah, still short compared to my intro, but long enough to satisfy? Let's find out~ orz
User Image
Mckay cradled an ancient hardcover book in one hand, expression tight and dissatisfied. He flipped through pages, one side of his mouth pulling up to reveal his teeth. His other hand rested, still except for the occasional scratching movement, on the sleek head of a schoolyard dog. A mutt, to be sure, but a well-behaved one, and one he’d befriended over years of living in the school’s dorms. It was a pretty thing, mostly pittbull, with something large and lean in there somewhere—doberman pinscher? Rottweiler? The end result was a dark, muscled dog of intimidating size, an innocuous strip of dark leather in the school’s colors Mckay’s latest edition.

No one had stopped Mckay when he’d started letting the dog follow him around on his Disciplinary patrols. It certainly lent an air of seriousness to his rounds, one that his pen and pad of write-ups didn’t, necessarily. He’d never actually set the dog on anyone—the administration no doubt would have taken his casual pet away if so. Still…

The dog’s eyes roamed freely around the landscape, as if searching for trouble, but except for that the beast could have been a statue of a dog. A moment more, and Mckay slammed the book shut. A shiver went through the dog’s body, but otherwise it didn’t move at all.

”…” A sigh that came out mostly hiss, and Mckay removed his hand from the dog’s head, standing slowly.

”Heel” Mckay murmured in a distracted way, setting off for the library to return the useless tome in his hands. Immediately the dog moved to his side, staying a single pace to his left, ears pricked to attention. The first day of school—as an exchange student, Mckay stayed on-campus throughout the year, and it was always a bit of a bother when the students all returned. He always got so much work done during the summer…ensuring his fellowship remained through the next year. Now he’d have to spend much of his time breaking up fights, dragging delinquents to detentions and ensuring a non-hostile environment. This was all the harder because of the growing ‘factions’ in the school.

…In a minute. Clinging to his final moments of peace, Mckay skirted the auditorium, dog at his heels, heading for the room he occupied year-round. He only hoped the school hadn’t assigned him a roommate…

Fashionable Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
JONATON |ANDREW| PFLEUGER

User Image

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

XxXJonaton bit his lip, giving Mukumura a half glare. "I am not a nag! And I barely know you, why should I trust you?" He asked, having to lengthen his strides and walk faster in order to keep up with the blonde who seemed to know his way around. He was thankful when the blonde let go of his hand. He massaged it a bit, shaking it out. The other had held it in a vice grip. He was curious as to who it was that Mukumura was talking about. He could hear the voices talking and figured it must have been one of the two.

XxXHe looked back to Mukumura to see him half way down the hall, and Jonaton started walking fast, almost running to catch up to the blonde who turned into an office. He entered just in time to see the secretary hand the blonde his schedule. When Mukumura turned back around, Jonaton smiled at him, and took a step into the room. He looked at the woman sweetly. "Pardon Moi Madame. Could you please get me a copy of my schedule? I am Jonaton Pfleuger. Thats P-f-l-e-u-g-e-r." He said in the nicest voice he could muster. The woman just nodded, and looked through her filing cabinet. She pulled out a piece of paper and handed it to him. "Danke." He said, thanking her in German, before turning to the blonde. "Now what?"

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

I cynical_xLOVE I
Now it's my turn to apologize! I'm SOOOO sorry! I got kind of sick, and yesterday I was with my family all day, so I couldn't get on the computer. I'm really really sorry I haven't posted!
User Image

User ImageUser Image

䷀䷀䷀䷀䷀My home is far but the rest it lies so close, with my long lost love under the horizon sky䷀䷀䷀䷀䷀
↙↙↙↙↙↙↙↙↙↙↙↙↙↙↙↙↙↙↙↙↙↙
䷀䷀䷀䷀䷀Look at my life, you see demons and thorns and tears shed for passed souls. We all walking the path chosen from the cradle 'till the gate to hell䷀䷀䷀䷀䷀

Hibiki Chinatsu

>>>Hearing the raven haired talk made him think that he was an idiot or something. I did check but I believe that teacher wasn't there to assist me Why was he talking like that? He isn't suppose to act like a geek! It made Hibiki fired up and grabbed the raven hair by his collar. I am not stupid as you think, and I am not looking for a fight. Maybe he was over thinking, he finally let go and started to leave those people. He finally called to the raven hair, Try to be nice to Andi he said when he over heard another boy's name. Believing that he will be seeing him again, he made those finger signed to the raven hair. What was he thinking? He is acting like a child... He finally check the office one last time and there was few teacher came back where ever they went to. Ugh! That guy was right, his mind couldn't think of anything else but to punch him on his face.
>>>Hibiki looked over his schedule and sighed as he walked. He didn't felt like going to class, his body was hot since that guy was about to test him. He decided to rest his body a bit. The cool breeze from the open window made his body cool down a bit, and the sakura petal landed on his head, and stayed like it was it's home. He wondered what Aniki might doing now, something about gene that he don't want to think about right now. Hibiki started to remember the story that Aniki had told him years ago, where he first enrolled this school. He said that it was a new experience and where he found out true love. He still don't know what he meant by true love, where did Aniki found true love when this school is full of boys? But oh well, he could be busy, but it won't bother him giving him a text right?
>>>Dear: Aniki. How were you been? I know that you are busy with your all scientist stuff but did you get contact with Oyaji? (Oyaji=Father) It's not like I am worried or anything just wanted to know if he is doing well. But forget about him for now, just enrolled to Carlisle School for Boys, where you went when you were at my age. I am not sure I am ready for this but I am starting to think that I can do well in this school. -See you someday, Chinatsu. Well, that as embarrassing to text to my brother! I am not going to text him like that anymore!!! Hibiki felt a drip of blood from his mouth, he needed to lay down right now; he walked over to the nurses's office and lay on the bed where he slept like a child.

Out Of Cider
About dorm... which dorm should he be in?

User Image

Greedy Prophet

format by dull norge ~

xxxxxxxx█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
        dull: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :
        xx.xx❜can you ⇡make my ..b!ood rush &.my ♥ *skip a ↶beat ?
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxbid my blood to run! before i come undone!xxxxxxsave me
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxbid my blood to run! before i come undone!xxxxxxsave me

User Image

................. ....... ....... ....... ....... ....... ....... ....... ....... ....... ....... ....... .......
                                                        blahblahblahBbbLAH▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ { nikolai dahler }
                                                        ... ...BOW DOWN BEFORE ♚.ME !morte et daboxx.
                                                        [******** I'LL TAKE OVER YOUR WORLD !........AND I'LL TAKE OVER YOUR WORLD !

" Ehhhhh damndamndamn! " Nikolai cursed to himself as he ran out of the flowershop, shouldering his bag as he took off messily down the sidewalk, hurrying in the direction that he thought would be the quickest to get to the dorms. Occasionally bumping into people, a cigarette being held between his teeth, he continued to curse under his breath, hating how caught up he'd gotten in watering the flowers for the day. That and the fact that the owner had asked him to open up shop in the first place.

He grinned brightly after nearly falling over his own feet a few times - one of his shoes untied, hair messy though held back on one side with clips, wearing a bright orange sweatshirt under an unbuttoned school blazer, the building coming into sight though he wasn't exactly coming up on it in the usual way. The male had promised himself he'd get here early to get everything straightened out but it didn't look like that was happening.

" Perfect ~ ! " For some reason proud for getting there in a new way, he brightened as he saw someone walking with a dog at his side, he slowed down and waved over his head. " Heyyy! Where you headed? " Asks loudly, taking the cigarette out of his mouth and pouting that it'd gone out during his haphazard run as he moved up to the serious looking male, smiling at the dog at his side. He loved dogs, though this one.. Could have done to look a little bit more puppy happy, rather than serious like his master. " Oh and hey, do you have a lighter? " Asks idly, knowing very well that smoking wasn't allowed here but obviously not minding. He glanced to him, smiling as he took out a new pack and flicked the wasted cig to the side.
            raihilew raihilew ( x ❞name: atsushi kazuma.↯` rhw raihilew ( x ❞with: no one.↯` rhw raihilew ( x ❞location: cafeteria.↯` rhw
            raihilew
            User Image

ANDREW FUMI-- NO, ANDI FUMITAKA-- what a sad excuse for a name. Then again, he wasn't in a place to nitpick on that. "Atsushi Kazuma" wasn't the very best name either. If he could rid himself of his surname, he would. To him, "Atsushi" was nearly nonexistent. When and if he introduced himself, it would simply be "Kazuma." The exceptions to this were: if someone had the same first name as him, or if his last name was specifically requested. Whatever the case was, he was still reluctant to say it out loud or write it down. But whatever. This was the name he was given; might as well suck it up and get use to it. After all, what was the point in complaining? It wasn't like someone could change his birth name. "Andi Fumitaka," Kazuma repeated, allowing the name to roll off his tongue and into his memory. That was the name he was going to chase his brother off with. He could only hope that his brother didn't press the matter or go around asking if someone knew "Andi Fumitaka." "I'm Kazuma." Telling Andi his name was the least he could give in return for using his face and name, after all.

HIS ATTENTION WAS SOON DRAWN away from the light haired boy when his collar was grabbed. Reflexively, his hand shot up and grabbed the other's wrist, but instead of trying to pry the other off, he allowed his hand to relax. When the redheaded figure promptly told him that he wasn't looking for a fight, Kazuma's grip loosened even more, then dropped completely. "If I wanted a fight, I would have already thrown a punch." After saying these words, he was abruptly and thankfully released. However, Kazuma didn't shriek back out of fear of being manhandled again; simply, he lifted his cigarette back into his mouth, inhaled, and blew the smoke in the other's face. "I'll try," he answered to the comment about being nice to Andi, while his single eye strayed on the opposing figure. When the redhead finally moved out of his sight, Kazuma turned back to Andi. "Why are you still standing there?" With his visible eye, the raven-haired junior examined the young boy. This Andi kid didn't exactly pose a threat to him, but he didn't want to underestimate the other. Least he knew, this Andi guy could be the school's valedictorian or something. "I'm not going to attack you," he continued, stuffing both of his hands into his pockets once more. "I'll see you around."

THERE WASN'T MUCH OF A POINT loitering here either, so, without further ado, he reverted his step and began making his way down the hallways. At the moment, he didn't really have a specified destination. He could go back to the auditorium and meet some new people, but that was just out of character for him, and he knew that, instead of making friends and acquaintances, he would be making enemies. And if there was something he didn't want to do, it was making enemies. He didn't mind being hated, but if that hate turned into some sort violence, then that was going to be a problem. Semi-consciously, he made his way into the cafeteria, and when he snapped out of his daze, Kazuma found himself going through the lunch line despite the current time of day it was. Instead of turning around and leaving, he went ahead and purchased an apple. From there, he extinguished his second cigarette with his foot and bit into the fruit. While ignoring the apple's pungent taste, the male glanced around the cafeteria, noting the lack of students around. They were probably still mingling in the auditorium. Oh, well. The less, the merrier.
User Image

User ImageUser Image

↙↙↙↙↙↙↙↙↙↙↙↙↙↙↙↙↙↙↙↙↙↙

Hibiki Chinatsu

>>>Hibiki's dream turned out to be an nightmare. It started pretty fine where he was sitting with his mother at the top of a hill. Talking, smiling, and laughing came out of sound as he zoomed closer to them. Dream shifted around like a storm, violent like it crave for blood. His mother and father arguing about something that he couldn't hear with yelling; only thing he heard was his mother's thoughts repeating 'I want to be free'. Things got really bad when his mother smacked his face and his father beating her up. It was morning, Hibiki's younger self saw their parents smiling like nothing happened last night. Mist covered his face, blood every where darkness filled the room with icy cold temperature. There was a grave stone of his mother stand before him.
>>>Hibki woke up with his head sweaty. He wiped off with his sleeves and steady his body to the wall. He felt fine after the nightmare but his heart felt cold. He ruffled his hair and looked outside, it was still sunny and nice out. He walked and opened the nurses door and let him self out. He stretched his arms high and took in deep breath. He curiously look around if the ravin hair was near, he got be cautious when he is around; he can attack him out of no where. But he said that isn't going to attack him... his heart felt sad, what kind of feeling is this? He wanted attention from him? That ravin haired guy with cigarets? Wow, he never felt that way of looking at someone. Wired he is thinking that way.
>>>He got his text message from his brother back kind of quick. He replied him that he is doing well and he just got a break. He even said that he found a way to mutate animal gene to humans and might create super human if they get lucky. He told him that, thats cool and want to know more about it in person. He put his cellphone away and headed to the cafeteria because of sleeping, he was kind of hungry. He haven't met anyone yet but he wants to... Hoping that he can make friends, maybe that ravin guy too if he doesn't think him as a idiot. He opened the door and headed inside, grabbing sandwich that only thing that is normal. He sat down and started eating, noticed that the ravin hair guy was here too. He kept looking at him and hiding himself so that he won't noticed that he is even here.

Out Of Cider
@rain awhile: Thinking that it's only you and me for now. I want some yaoi in this RP!

User Image

Adorable Hunter

10,575 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
User Image

D i m i t r i Y u u V a l e n t i n e

User Image

Dimitri noted that most of the students were still in the auditorium. Didn't they have a life? He shook his head as he looked back up at the black haired male and was about to speak, but a loud rumbling noise stopped him. He was going to run but realized it was his stomach and turned as red as his hair. "S-Sorry..." he apologized for natural causes and sighed. He then stood up and placed his violin away safely before locking it back up. He then patted the other guy on the shoulder and continued, "To not embarrass myself anymore, I'm going to the cafeteria." he smiled as an invitation to come along as well. He didn't mind. He was actually glad.

As he made his way to the cafeteria, he noted that it was almost empty, maybe twenty kinds at most. He didn't look around the whole cafeteria (didn't see Kuzama) and walked up to the line and bought a oriental salad. He didn't enjoy it, but it was something in his budget that he could fill up on. He then grabbed his food and continued looking at the ground and sat down at what he thought was an empty table. Since their wasn't a lot of people around, he figured he could sit anywhere and not worry about the people. He then sighed and finally wanted to look up, but immediately had a scowl on his face when he came into view with the guy from earlier. "...Really?" he stated to mostly himself and slumped his shoulders. He continued getting his fork out the plastic and stuck the utensil into the green leaves. "You meet any friends yet?" he asked, assuming the answer to be a 'no' or an insult. More of the later and he couldn't help but give a smirk towards him.

He then put the food into his mouth and started chewing in an ever so polite way. He honestly was trying to see how far the other would go this time. Instead of walking away, he shouldn't do it so easily now.

//O.O.C. :: I saw this in my head. Moonlight! Bring your character on over~ xD ... also It's 1 a.m. But I had....to....post.......zzzz...... =^ = //

User ImagexxxxxUser ImagexxxxxUser Image

To whom am I speaking with? - Kazuma
                                                Hmm, where am I? - cafeteria
                                                Now Im feeling rather - ???
            raihilew raihilew ( x ❞name: atsushi kazuma.↯` rhw raihilew ( x ❞with: dimitri.↯` rhw raihilew ( x ❞location: cafeteria.↯` rhw
            raihilew
            User Image

MINGLING OUTSIDE WHERE THE rest of the student body were was completely out of the question. He had already gotten himself out of messes that involved interaction-- why would he go back into it? His eye swam across the nearly empty cafeteria, looking for places to sit. Most of the students were pushed toward the other end of the cafeteria; only a handful stayed spread out near the entrance. Not wanting to bother any of those people, Kazuma carefully picked out a table that was isolated from the rest. From there, he sat and bit into his apple once more. As he chewed and allowed the tangy taste to settle down his throat, a figure drawing near caught his sight. Immediately, he noticed the shade of red the other's hair was, and a second later, came to the conclusion that this was the kid he first met in the auditorium. Words didn't bother escaping his mouth as he watched the figure take a seat opposite of him. He simply stared in a questionable manner, wondering why the hell this kid would sit here when they clearly didn't hit it off as friends. He probably had a death wish; that would explain why he spoke up against him earlier and then decided to sit here.

HIS THOUGHT WAS CONTRADICTED, however, when the redhead peered up and scowled. Kazuma, at the moment, wasn't entirely sure if the scowl was forced or true. The kid hadn't looked up until he sat down, so it was possible that he didn't see Kazuma until then, but really? The raven-haired male, who was still unimpressed by this casual meeting, lifted the apple to his mouth and took another bite. A question about meeting friends was then shot at him, and again, he couldn't tell if he was being ridiculed or if the question was sincere. Not that it mattered; the answer was going to be the same either way. After swallowing his bite, Kazuma replied, "If I did, I wouldn't be sitting here." As this response was drawled out, he allowed his gaze to travel past this student to another redhead sitting nearby. It didn't take him long to identify the other as the b*****d that grabbed him when they first met. How long had he been here? Judging from the size of his sandwich, probably longer than him. Drawing his attention away, Kazuma's eye landed back on his current company. "Look, I'm eating an apple." He held up the half-eaten fruit up for the other to see. "Do I get an award for being healthy?" Out of the corner of his brain, he had pulled out the memory of their conversation, if it was even considered a conversation, over him smoking.

SPEAKING OF CIGARETTES, DIDN'T he make a note to ask this redhead for payment or something for wasting his first cigarette? Musing over this thought, Kazuma took another bite of his apple. Yes, he did. A couple of minutes ago, the idea passed his mind, and now, he could actually act on it. How wonderful. "You owe me a cigarette, since you made me put out mine." He surveyed his company's facial expression as he bit into the fruit once more. "But that's just wishful thinking. A healthy freak wouldn't come within a meter's range of cigarettes." He was almost tempted to pull out another cigarette and shove it in the other's face. Almost.
User Image

User ImageUser Image

↙↙↙↙↙↙↙↙↙↙↙↙↙↙↙↙↙↙↙↙↙↙

Hibiki Chinatsu

>>>Hibiki saw the ravin hair guy was now talking to another red hair guy that seems nice then him. He noticed that he carries a violin, good choice of an instrument he thought. He remember the time when his mother played piano for him, remembering the past can make Hibiki hurt and sorrow; but it was good time how he spend time with his mother. His mind came back to reality when he finished with his sandwich. Maybe he can perform with him but he doesn't even know him nor he became his friend; he could try to talk to him but it will be awkward since the ravin hair guy is with him. But being afraid of that boy doesn't change him anything, still deciding what to do to make friends. Hibiki isn't the type of person who tries to talk people or get involved... but he wanted to change his personality, and he can show that guy how he can be nice to people.
>>>With hope and awkwardness, he managed to stand up and walk over to them. He wasn't sure what he was going to say to them; what about start with how are you? Or good morning? Oh, that sounds like a person who doesn't know anyone in the world. The wold just don't evolve around me, he told him self. What can make a trigger to talk to them? With confusion, he ruffled his hair. His mind was filled with thoughts and thinking what to do, he tripped over and hit his forehead. Surprisingly, he tripped to nothing. How can he be so clumsy, in a time like this! He must have embarrassed himself to the whole people around him.
>>>Hibiki brought his head up to see if they were laughing or giggling by any chance. He was so embarrassed that his face turned red and cursed under his breath. He couldn't believe what he did just now in the first day of new school. Ugh, he ruined his reputation! Hibiki thought about something that everyone will just forget what happened. He quickly stood up and started talking to the red haired boy about violin. ”I saw that you play violin, where did you get it? The store must been really good, I can notice with those color of your violin.” He tried to smile and also to forget what happened just now. May I know your name? Actually both of your name? He also asked the ravin haired guy.

Out Of Cider
Ok! Sorry for the short post and bad entrance Hibiki. (Shook my head)

User Image

Adorable Hunter

10,575 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
User Image

D i m i t r i Y u u V a l e n t i n e

User Image

Dimitri nodded and grinned, "That's true." he said and picked another piece of salad up. He really did want to wanted to know. The guy could have a friend, it wasn't impossible. Hard, but not impossible. The red head couldn't help but be a bit amused at the other. They say the first impression was the most crucial. It made who you were at least for the next year. His next words confused him a little but he quickly remembered what he was talking about. The comment Dimi left about smoking was still in his mind. Dimi smirked and nodded, "Sure. You award is a healthy snack for lunch." he pointed to the apple and laughed. Soon, he then brought up something about him owning him a cigarette.

This made Dimitri's right eyebrow raise ever so slightly. "Huh?" he said and shook his head, "I merely saved you from future causes, was all?" he told him and added, "You could substitute your smoking for something else you know." he told him. His father use to smoke but it took him three years to completely stop after 'therapy'. Dimitri himself don't believe in such nonsense, but if it works, it works. He then smirked and grinned, "I have something in mind." he told the other with a sly smile.

He then heard someone else come up and instantly changed. Nodding, Dimitri invited him to sit down and responded, "My mother gave it to me." he told the red head and introduced himself, "I'm Dimitri. Dimitri Valentine." he said and also realized he didn't even know the dark haired male's name. He blinked and nodded, "Yes Mr. Bully. Please tell us you name so we can address you some other way." he placed a sincere smile on.

//O.O.C. :: c: //

User ImagexxxxxUser ImagexxxxxUser Image

To whom am I speaking with? - Kazuma & Hibiki
                                                Hmm, where am I? - cafeteria
                                                Now Im feeling rather - amused

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas