User Image

User Image
l ↺ a d i n g . . . c ↺ m p l e t e
■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■□ □ □↴↴

䷀䷀䷀䷀䷀Go away so that I can't break your heart䷀䷀䷀䷀䷀
♘𝌾Dream never comes true𝌾♘
䷀䷀䷀䷀䷀↗↗↗↗↗↗↗↗↗↗↗↗↗↗↗↗↗↗↗↗↗↗䷀䷀䷀䷀䷀
Why does everyone have to die?
䷀䷀䷀䷀䷀My home is far but the rest it lies so close, with my long lost love under the horizon sky䷀䷀䷀䷀䷀
↙↙↙↙↙↙↙↙↙↙↙↙↙↙↙↙↙↙↙↙↙↙
䷀䷀䷀䷀䷀Look at my life, you see demons and thorns and tears shed for passed souls. We all walking the path chosen from the cradle 'till the gate to hell䷀䷀䷀䷀䷀

Hibiki Chinatsu

↙↙∭↙↙↙∭↙↙∭↙↙↙∭↙↙∭↙↙↙∭↙↙∭↙↙↙∭↙↙∭↙↙↙∭↙↙∭↙↙↙∭↙↙

>>>Well, at lest his roommate doesn”t like to be near with anyone. But he didn't want to change his room, so he ran after Kazuhiko.Actually, Kazuhido wasn't running fast enough to run away from him. ”Hold on, I am sorry that I attacked you or something. But I don't want to change my room, and please don't make my life hard as it's already is.” Running made Hibiki's blood flow fast, running is something that he doesn't do that much. Hibiki now started coughing again, oh no. He cover his mouth with his handkerchief and blood stained on. Breathing became hard, his eye sight became dim to see. ”I am ok, just please don't change it ok? I will do anything to make it up.” Hibiki started to burn up, why was he seeing things? Wait, did Kazuhiko had a twin? Hibiki fell to the ground, he wanted to live with love. He was loveless. "Tasukete dareka" the last word he said as he fainted.
>>>
>>>

━━━━━━━◦◦◦~◦◦◦━━━━━━◦◦◦~◦◦◦━━━━━━◦◦◦~◦◦◦━━━━━━

Out Of Cider
Hibiki don't die

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

4,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
        User Image
                          MUKUMURAKAZUHIKO
                                BOW BEFORE YOUR PRINCE !!
                                02 IN COMMAND

LET'S START A RIOT
                                        I A L W A Y S G E T M Y W A Y

▐▐ xxx▐▐▐xxx▐▐xxx▐▐▐xxx▐▐xxx▐▐▐xxx▐▐xxx▐▐▐xxx▐▐xxx▐▐▐

xxx Kazuhiko cursed his luck upon being caught. He was assured that he had been at least several feet ahead and more, but it seemed that his newfound stalker was a future track star in the making. Stubbornly, the blond turned his head to ignore the other’s words, desperately wanting to be elsewhere in case a “scene” happened. He couldn’t handle being confessed to, let alone by a guy. As the redhead continued, Kazuhiko prepared to give his infamous “just be friends” speech if not for a sputtering cough that interrupted Hibiki’s words. Kazuhiko precautiously stepped back, concerned although too prideful to let it show. But even now, Hibiki was apologizing and pleading for him to stay in the dorm with him. Kazuhiko gave a brief sigh, “Really, just shut up.” And so he did. Hibiki fainted right before him. Kneeling in front of the human mound, the blond carefully felt for a pulse, or anything to prove that he didn’t murder his roommate upon first meeting. Kazuhiko instinctively pulled back his hand with a hiss. This boy was practically on fire! “Sure, pass out in front of the person with absolutely no medical experience whatsoever.” He mumbled, hefting the other up with a bit of difficulty- or more due to the height difference – Kazuhiko stepped along with his unconscious companion to the nurse’s office. Well, he more or less dragged Hibiki while trying to support them both, which ended up with the taller of the two propped up against Kazuhiko’s cheek. The “Prince” grumbled while staggering to the nurse’s office with Hibiki on his side flushed and sickly. The circumstances were unfortunate, and Kazuhiko hoped to never again go through such a trial ever again, even if it meant staying in the same door with such a troublemaker.

xxxUpon finally reaching the second floor nurse’s office, the woman gasped and instructed Kazuhiko to lay the boy down. The lady was new, someone he hadn’t seen before, causing him to question whether or not the entire staff was replace with active young men and women itching for a job. Regardless, he did as he was told, placing the other securely onto the bed. He pinched the bridge of his nose, muttering about the ordeal before a noisy sigh escaped his lips. The nurse, Mrs Sato, continued to fuss over Hibiki, doing the necessities to make sure he was all right. Kazuhiko managed a frown, dragging a chair from the wall and planting himself into it near Hibiki’s bed. “You’d better wake up,” he stated with a none to threatening glare. “I want to yell at you myself.”

OUTOFCHARACTER

@Moon ; ;

I had this finished for a while, but my laziness decided today
                                            was the right day to send it. xD;

Moonlight Mist0808

5,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣
a • v • i • e • r ๑۞๑ a • k • a • m • u • r • a
▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣
I'm conversing with: no one
We're talking at:
I don't say it but I think: All boys school huh.
Oranges or Cakes: Hey everyone!

User Image

••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••.•:*´¨`*:•.☆۩ ۞ ۩ ۩ ۞ ۩☆•:*´¨`*:•. ••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••

Javier folded his arms in front of his chest as he pretended to sleep in the backseat of his madre's car. She gets so emotional at times like this that sometimes it was annoying - well most of the time. This morning she got very angry with him. Well he can't blame her. He was too busy enjoying his summer vacation that he forgot to pack his bags. They had to do it two hours before going to school. But it was all right now that she had calmed down - he hoped that she did. "Hijo I know you're awake." Her mother told him knowingly disturbing him from his thoughts. Tsk, nothing really escapes her. He opened and eyes and sighed. "Are we there yet?" he said looking out of the window. "Ay papi - I will really miss you!" Oh no, here it is again. "Don't worry so much mama, I'll be alright." He said trying to reassure her with his passive voice. They had arrived and befor his mother could say another word he stepped out of the car with his bags. He stood to face his mom. "Adios mama." he told her as his mother wiped a tear. Why does she have to do this all the time? "Come here my little hijo." He was slightly hesitant at first but he leaned his head on the window pane anyway. Sigh. His mom gave his a kiss on the forehead. "You take good care of yourself hijo." "Si mama I will." So why don't you go now? His mother stepped on the accelerator and drove a meter or two away when the car stopped. Ugh! What now! The car backed a little until it was in front of Javier again. "Hijo - you didn't bring alcohol right?" His ws taken by surprise by that. "Of course I didn't." don't smile, don't smile, don't smile. Javier had the tendency to smile when he lied. After a few moments his mother said "Alright." and drove away. Sigh. At last she's gone. He thought as he waved at the car.

He turned around and entered the enormous gates. He saw a lot of boys inside and sighed again. Oh yeah an all boys school. Just great...

••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••.•:*´¨`*:•.☆۩ ۞ ۩ ۩ ۞ ۩☆•:*´¨`*:•. ••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••
User Image

User Image

䷀䷀䷀䷀䷀My home is far but the rest it lies so close, with my long lost love under the horizon sky䷀䷀䷀䷀䷀
↙↙↙↙↙↙↙↙↙↙↙↙↙↙↙↙↙↙↙↙↙↙
䷀䷀䷀䷀䷀Look at my life, you see demons and thorns and tears shed for passed souls. We all walking the path chosen from the cradle 'till the gate to hell䷀䷀䷀䷀䷀

Hibiki Chinatsu

>>>The smell of the nurses office made Hibiki think that he was in the hospital. Not again, he thought and he hear someone said, “You better weak up” and ”I want to yell ay you myself.” Did g¥he do something wrong? But he didn't want to wake up now, he was having a sweet dream that he hadn't have for a while since his nightmare started hunting him down. However, due to the noise out in the dream, his mind told him to wake up to see what is going on, When he opened his eyes, he saw Kazuhiko with a glare on his eyes. Oh, right. He was mad at him for being close to him in their dorm. ”I am very sorry, and made you carry me to here. I am not a person who usually say nice things but, thanks.” But Hibiki know that Kazuhiko was going to yell at him even though he apologized. ”Can't you give me a chance? I promise that I won't do foolish things and I will do anything. That you instruct me to do, if you say go kill my self; I will do it. I don't really care what happens to this body anyway.”
>>> He doesn't care about his body anymore. This body was useless, it doesn't let him do anything he wants. How that he decided to give his life to Kazuhiko, because he owe him his life for saving him. But it was ok, dieing was maybe something he needed long time ago.
>>>

Out Of Cider
Poor Hibiki!

User Image

Dapper Conversationalist

5,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
My life is one long, complicated equation...
User Image
But maybe you're the answer to it.

Andi slumped and sighed inwardly when the boy responded that he didn't know because he was new too. As much as it relieved Andi to know that he wasn't the only newbie (though this kid was probably a freshman), it didn't help him in his current situation. "W-Well... thank you anyway. And uh, thanks again for the sucker. I-It's nice--"

""But it would probably be good to know where it is, so I don't mind helping you find it!" Andi sputtered mid-sentence and tried (and unfortunately failed) to hide his genuine surprise at the suggestion. Walking around? Together? As in with another person? Andi honestly wasn't sure if he could do that without making himself look like a total fool! He didn't need that kind of impression of himself left on someone-- especially someone younger than him! (Well, he was assuming this guy was younger than him; not all of the newbies were transfers, right? "Maybe I should ask him...?" ) What if he set a bad example? Andi wasn't sure he could deal with that kind of pressure!

"I-I'll be fine!" Andi said, putting his hands up in front of him and waving them a little, as if to show he was fine. It was at this point Andi noticed the boys suitcase behind him; it actually looked pretty heavy... Andi slumped a little again, his common sense rearing in his fear of socializing: even teenage boys, as strong and youthful as they stereotypically are, need help with stuff like luggage and directions sometimes. "B-Besides, it looks like you have some, uhm, stuff to take to the dorms?" Andi said, nodding his head towards the suitcase on the floor next to him. "Uhm, do you n-n-need me to help you find them? The dorms, I mean. I already have my stuff in my dorms, so maybe I can help..." The gray-haired boy cautiously shifted his weight from one foot to the other, quickly sticking the almost-forgotten sucker back into his mouth to keep him from saying anything else. Not that he didn't want to socialize, but Andi really didn't feel like making himself look like a fool again...

"Of course, that already happened..." He thought, his mind wandering back to Kazuma and his weird statements earlier. "So what's the worst that could happen? It's not like I'm going to be seeing him that often; maybe around the dorms, but if he's a freshman he's in different classes than me... so what the heck, I guess?"

OutOfCharacter: Bad Rose, Worst person. /sob
User Image

Jun Ueda

The expression on the boys face was that of utter disbelieve, and Juns eyes widened in his own fit of shock. 'Sh-should I take offense to this?' He thought, trying to decipher the meaning behind such a look. All he did was offer to help. Maybe the other just didn't see the point of tagging along with someone else who didn't know the way. Maybe, because Jun was also new, he was considered useless now. MAYBE, this guy was a douche! The half bred b*****d, taking such a kind offer and- 'Wait. You're getting ahead of yourself.' Jun told himself. It was easy to jump to conclusions, so he'd wait for an explanation.

What he got was a strong rejection. An 'I'll be fine!' See? A freakin' exclamation point. The brunette dropped his shoulders and shifted his weight lazily to one side. He glanced over his shoulder as if some imaginary person would be there to confirm that they witnessed such ungrateful behavior too. Of course there was nobody, but Jun felt justified enough to be pissed. He would probably have lashed out if the boy didn't suddenly point out his luggage.

Jun looked at the suitcase in question. "Oh..." He said, expression relaxing a great deal. Jun gave a large smile to the enemy of just two seconds ago. "Silly, you should have just said that earlier. To think I was actually hurt for a second there." And by hurt he meant so insulted that he was gonna add the guy to his hit list. "What's your name kid?"

Dapper Conversationalist

5,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
My life is one long, complicated equation...
User Image
But maybe you're the answer to it.

Andi looked up at the brown haired boy when he said something about Andi "hurting" him. "Oh, no! I-I mean, sorry! I didn't mean to, uh, I mean I guess it looked like you were kind of busy already and uhm, I, uh, I didn't want to distract you from you stuff and I guess, uh, I... uhm..." Andi let his run-on sentence trail off as he felt his face warm up. He looked down at his feet like a scolded little kid, which is usually what ended up happening when he did something stupid at his old school. "S-Sorry."

"Cor, I am such a wuss." Andi thought, resisting the urge to slap his hand against his face or flee the scene with wild abandon. It was already established that doing that is generally a bad thing to do though, and he didn't want upset this guy again. Andi didn't handle guilt very well...

"What's your name, kid?" What is it with people asking him what his name was? Granted, Andi knew that it was just a manners thing but yeesh. Did everyone want to know his name or was it just when he talked to someone for more than twenty seconds? "Andrew-- Er, Andi. Fumitaka. Andi Fumitaka. H-hajimemashite (nice to meet you)." He made an awkward little bow, as if he were being introduced in a classroom setting as opposed to introducing himself to a person. "Uhm... w-what's yours?" he asked, failing to hide the fact that he was unsure if he should be asking-- would the boy just say his name anyway, or is it polite to ask? Or did it matter? Andi was actually starting to get tired, and he probably wasn't even half-way to the library yet...

OutOfCharacter: God this is short. Sorry Eden! QAQ
User Image

Jun Ueda

Andrew, no, AnDI was more than a bit of a spazz wasn't he? Jun rose a brow when he bowed, but kept a smile anyway, finding the situation fun. Hanging out with someone this easily flustered would prove to be entertaining enough when the school year begins to drag on. 'I'd have to be sure not to bully him too much.' Jun told himself, already deciding they'd be the best of chums. The brunette straightened up when his name was asked, deciding to play along with the formal introductions. He kept his arms stiffly at his sides. "I'm Ueda Jun." He replied, bowing deeply. "Please take care of me." As if he were the new one in class.

He kept the bow a bit longer, only raising his head to wink. "Or something like that, right?" Finally he stood straight again. "Anyway, my dorms 317. I don't think it'll be that hard to find. Just up the stairs and seventeen rooms down, yeah?" Jun said grabbing his bag with both hands. "It shouldn't take that long either, since I don't plan on unpacking anytime soon. I'll be there and back in time to assist Fumitaka-san." The boy beamed. "Though, if Fumitaka-san simply doesn't want to wait, I'll understand. I've already wasted a lot of your time and you seem uneasy around me."

Jun did his best to sound saddened, simply testing the waters. He wondered if Andi was as easily manipulated as he assumed. But, for the sake of not completely selling the guy short, Jun threw in 'the kicker'. Lowering his head slightly and allowing his big brown eyes to go all 'puppy dog'. It worked on every member of his family except his cold hearted grandparents.

4,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
        User Image
                          MUKUMURAKAZUHIKO
                                BOW BEFORE YOUR PRINCE !!
                                02 IN COMMAND

LET'S START A RIOT
                                        I A L W A Y S G E T M Y W A Y

xxx Mukumura sat his cheek in his palm, frowning at the sleeping figure known as Hibiki- the nurse had special information about him and as a curious man, Kazuhiko had to ask. He hadn’t moved much from his position since arriving in the spacious nurse’s office and even took refuge in one of the empty, white beds that lined the walls. Of course, he didn’t dare trying to nap for the sake of keeping his promise to give the redhead one hell of a talking to. At the same time, however, he wanted to make sure the other was up to par before then so he wouldn’t exactly feel like an complete jerk with beginning his little fuss. Through saucy eyes, he glanced over towards Hibiki, blinking a few times when realizing the other was starting to awaken. Kazuhiko climbed from the bed, hands taking place on his hips as he frowned at the redhead despite his current position. “You were pretty heavy, more than that stupid excuse of an apology is necessary.” He grumbled, putting his support on the opposite hip. Although he didn’t expect Hibiki to go all suicidal on him in less than a minute, Kazuhiko was briefly stunned, lips slightly parted as if he wanted to say a mixture of scolding and pitiful words. “You really talk too much, too.” Kazuhiko breathed a sigh, arms now folded as his eyes found the door and Ms. Sato walking out of it. “I’m a prince, not a jerk; of course you get another chance. J-just.. stay on your side this time? I mean, don’t know if you noticed or not, but I’m sort of a boy.” He flushed a bit, chewing at his tongue while recalling the calm sensation of being petted as if he was the most precious thing on the planet. That sort of thing was reserved for parents and lovers, and he knew he didn’t want to give either of them the wrong idea.

xxx “Are you okay now? Can we go? I.. I guess w-we could eat t-together in the cafeteria, w-whatever. I-it’s not like it matters to me,” He shrugged, turning away from Hibiki to hide his face that was flaring a very unprincely shade of pink. He regretted Ms. Sato’s leave, and even asking that question that would most definitely be rejected. Hibiki wasn’t dumb enough to go have lunch with the guy that hated him. But, it was Kazuhiko’s own fault for starting it; after all, it was just a light touch- nothing more, nothing less. The blond shuffled his feet as he awaited a reply, anxious and as shamed as can be for appearing so feminine ! A curse, he imagined, was placed on him. While masked with the suave, charming interior of his father, a red, loving tomato shadow of his mother had taken over completely on the exterior.

OUTOFCHARACTER

@Moon ; ;

I'm sorry that this is so horrible and the tsundere is so active. It's
                                            burning my eyeeeees.

Moonlight Mist0808
User Image

User Image

↙↙↙↙↙↙↙↙↙↙↙↙↙↙↙↙↙↙↙↙↙↙

Hibiki Chinatsu

>>>Hibiki never seen Kazuhiko acting like this because he only know him for little bit. He could be cute sometimes, he didn't mind him being all bossy and mean. ”I don't think you are jerk either. That is just your personality.” Hibiki than smiled at Kazuhiko about being on his side. ”I know that your boy, but I don't think I could ever liking a girl. They are just annoying, but I kind of like your annoying-ness” Thank god that Ms. Sato left us alone in the nurses office, she doesn't need to listen to our conversations. ”Sure, I will go. I think we could sneak out of here.” Kazuhiko was really cute when he blush. He stood up from the bed and stretched his arm up and untied his tie and his white blouse. But he never mentioned that he have already ate because he didn't want to ruin this moment.
>>>
>>>

Out Of Cider
@I cynical_xLOVE I: It's fine! Kazuhiko is cute XD But sorry for the short post

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash