Welcome to Gaia! ::

(( i am giving Misuteriousu_me my character: Shiren Beru because my use of the computer is limited. ))
((oh ok! thanks for letting me know))
Shiren was in her room, unpacking her bags into the closet."The students last year were obviously careless," Shiren said while a glow of light was floating in front of her face saying a message that Mistress Kanaku had sent to everyone,"A meeting eh? I hope not many people are here. I need to tell Mistress Kanaku my problem!" Shiren dashed out of her dorm and ran continusly saying, " Mistress Kanaku! Mistress Kanaku!" She was near the staircase, hearing other students coming down the steps, talking. Shiren was in panic. She kneeled down, covering her ears from all the paint she was in." NOOOO!" Shiren screeched.

"NOOOO!" "Huh?" Kanaku was looking about to who called her name. She saw two other students talking to eachother, which canceled them out. Then a girl, who was kneeling caught her attention.
Misuteriousu_me
Shiren was in her room, unpacking her bags into the closet that was left dirty from the others."Oh my! This is so dirty!" Shiren said. The glow of light was sent into her room," Meeting? Oh, no. I must go to Mistress Kanaku and tell her my problem!" Shiren rushed out of the room, leaving an even bigger mess. "Mistress Kanaku! Misterss Kanaku!I need to tell you something!" Shiren yelled. She stopped in front of the staircase, hearing other students coming down from it. She dropped to her knees, coving her ears. She was in pain of their thoughts,"NOO!!"

Kanaku heard her name being called out. She turned around and saw two students coming down from the stairs and another stundent on the floor, wailing.

Sousuke quarked a brow looking towards the tables and the chairs infront of the dorm building. Finally the sound of wailing caught his ear which caused him to spring into action. He moved up on his staff pressing both feet upon it before springing off over the table and infront of the door with a piece of crumpled paper in hand,"Hmm..." rumbled at his throut when he started forward,"I wonder what is happening now."
Kanaku jumped into the air as her wings came out for her to fly. She went straight to the staircase finding the girl who was still screaming. Kanaku snapped her fingers and a puff of smoke came from her fingers, leaving her file in her hands. "The ability to read minds? Cannot take control of that ability? Poor thing," Kanaku said. Kanaku was comforting her to stop crying. " Stop! You students, there, now!" Kanaku commanded. The students were teleported to the table, already in their seats.
Misuteriousu_me
Kanaku jumped into the air as her wings came out for her to fly. She went straight to the staircase finding the girl who was still screaming. Kanaku snapped her fingers and a puff of smoke came from her fingers, leaving her file in her hands. "The ability to read minds? Cannot take control of that ability? Poor thing," Kanaku said. Kanaku was comforting her to stop crying. " Stop! You students, there, now!" Kanaku commanded. The students were teleported to the table, already in their seats.

Ran inside looking to Kanaku quarking a brow before rushing over to them. He took in a breath and looked to her,"Is everything alright? I got here as soon as I heard the girl." He looked at Kanaku and the girl then towards the table then back again,"Hmm...so it seems you've got it covered." He turned and gripped the ball of paper in his hand as he turned and walked outside to see the two students at the table."Hmm, interesting, very interesting."
Maiihara was watching the girl come inside, " Wow!" Maiihara was still at the window watching for any others. But her scouting was interupted by a fairy-like glow that came in to her room," A meeting! Yay! Now it be easier for me to meet the others!" Maiihara ran out of her dorm, morphing into the fox she was while still running. She ran up on the rail that was on the staircase and slide down it, being more swift, fun and faster to get down there. Two older people were around the girl she saw outside and wondered what has happened. She was so interested in it that she payed no attention of the ball that was at the end of the rail and flipped over, sliding into the main entrance door. She was still excited and instead of running to the girl, she ran to the table sitting next to Misaru, still in a fox form. She quickly morphed into her human form, smiling so much, it made her eyes close.
She closed her eyes and frowned glumly,"Mrr.." She hated being transported visave others. Opening her eyes again she turned to Maiihara who she had heard come in. "Guess our plan was changed, huh?" she smiled. Her view averted to Guy's. "That wasn't walking persay, now was it?" she chorted. "And what was that girl in the hallway blubberin about? Miss her family already?" Misaru quirked. She felt something trickling down her back. "Dammit," she told herself as she leaned down into her chair. Suddenly a dark blackish aura came from her eyes and mouth. A gray glow surrounded her body. She was pulled off the chair and hovered into the ait. Her clothes had changed. Instead she was wearing one cystal blue glove and one black glove. A black tanktop had become her shirt. Her pants turned into a crytal blue skirt with ruffles. On her feet appeaed black combat boots with crystal blue laces. Her white hairs had become a dark as a raven's feathers. Two markings different than the ones she had before appeared on her forehead. The band was blasted off. On her forehead appeared a crescent moon, shifted 90 degrees. Under it was a star. The markings were not white but black this time. And from her back sprouted wonderous black wings. After the transformation was down she fell hard onto the table facing her chair. A bit dizzy she shook her head. "Now you know," she sighed. "The whole reason I was enrolled here. I can't always control mypowers," she said as she accidentally blasted a chair ith a black flame from her hand. "Oops," she laughed a bit and settled herself back into her chair.
Guy took in a breath and quarked a brow moving his hand slightly causing his paper dog to leap to the ground and bark before panting with excitement,"Hmm cannot control powers. Somehow, I'm not suprised." He walked to the table and sat down looking to the others then to his dog who lept up and folded into a cube of paper almost abrubtly,"Ah, good boy."
The cube shuffled and barked in response before being compressed into a square which disappeared into Guy's pocket. Of course he didn't look as elaborate as Mai but that mattered not at this moment. For he was not one to show himself off as much.

Sousuke blinked and sat down at the table as well moving his hand so that the staff came to his hand,"Ah there. This was a perfect plan, to make all the students come to the front for an assembly of greeting." He stood from the chair just as he saw one..burst into flame so to speak which he blinked and pushed the chair in,"Oh yes, I'm not a student. So I will get my own seat..." he said to himself as he stepped back and jumped onto his staff sitting upon it in a somewhat dignified manner as he smiled looking upon them.
(Whats going on now? neutral )
OoC; Read Kanaku's post. You'll figure out.
"Lets go," Kanaku said as she lifted Shiren into her arms, leaping into the air. She flew towards an empty dorm room, which wasn't so far. Kanaku laid her body on the bed. She sat down and waved her hand over to the window. The window has disappeared! Shiren was relaxed. She closed her eyes then said," Thank you Mistress Kanaku. This is why I've enrolled here." "Haha, I can see that. And your very welcome. We need to start your training very soon! Because more students will be enrolling and you can't just stay in your room. You see, it's sort of the point, going to school with others, to make friends and make it easier to learn, comfortable with ones learning along with you," Kanaku said. "I understand.It's easier for me to be with just one person. I cant only hear 2 minds. Hehe, and sometimes I make it even easier, not to think at all. That is what I mostly do at home school. sweatdrop " Shiren said as she sat up,"Please, help me. Fast. I want to meet the others. Please.." "Hmm...I'll try to see what i can do," Mistress Kanaku said. Kanaku snapped her fingers and stood up from the chair. Then, a very beautiful fairy appeared. She whispered into it and snapped her fingers again. Then a little helmet appeared and then Kanaku said," This is something my inventor friend made for one of my students last year. It was to block out all minds but yours. Even though its big, I'm sure it will be a useful thing." She put the helmet on and it wiggled with the loseness. "Um.. I can still hear your thoughts, and yes, it is too big," Shiren chuckled. "Hmm, yes. Lets try this," Kanaku said as she clapped twice, it became a very long ribbon. Shiren tied it, or well, tangled it in her hair. "Can you hear my thoughts?" Kanaku asked. "Wow! I can't! Thank you so much Mistress Kanaku!" Shiren said as she leaped up to Kanaku, giving her a hug. "Haha, you're welcome.We are late for the meeting! Are you up to it?" Kanaku asked. "Of course!" Shiren said excitedly. Kanaku took her wrist and they teleported to the table, finding only a little students.
She stuck out her tongue and wrinkled her face at guy. Then stumbled out of her chair seeing another teacher. "'Ello Ma'am," she said smiling. It seemed that her teacher was like her. Only more controlled. "And.." she said looking over to the new girl, "Hmm.. Don't think I've met you before," she said rubbing her head. "Oh wait.. You must be that girl that.. Huh, I see. Misaru Isefure, you?" she said holding her hand out in greeting. Wings still adgitating her.
Guy looked at Mai and grinned before looking over his shoulder to Mr. Sagara. He blinked,"Mr. Sagara? What are you doing here?" He turned quickly and looked at him with a smile,"Has been long before I've seen you."
"Oh, why hello Mr. Hamilton, I see you're doing well. Ah, I'm teaching here now. I didn't know you came here do you live in the dorm?" he questioned in reply.
"Yes, L28 on the top floor. I have an odd room-mate who doesn't talk much. Quite the anti-social type. I'm sure he'll talk more in the future." Guy said in response,"So, you must be taking up residence in one of the dorms in the teacher's wing?"
Sousuke gave a nod and laughed,"Why yes, the very first one actually. C1" He nodded and smiled,"It is good to see you again Mr. Hamilton, and judging by your dog, I see you're keeping up with the things I pass to you quite well."
Guy nodded and smiled,"Why yes, I've never stopped using the 'gift'. It is very useful in everyday life especially here at school. For that I can never thank you enough."
"Oh, don't be so flattering Mr. Hamilton. You know I don't take very kindly to those who try to suck up. But you are very welcome Mr. Hamilton and I hope you master the 'gift', as you say, just as myself and your ancestors." he replied with a friendly gesture of a wave while still keeping himself upon the staff.
( I'm joining)
Ms.Mikiasari Yaoma (often called Princess Miki)
Staff Position: Beast Taming Teacher
Appearance: 6'1 wears Student Uniforms, and this crown thing. (Pic Comming soon).
Powers: Bombs direcly from her hands, Mind Reading.
Bio: At her first year as head master all she wants is for everything to go right. She is protective of a little crown she always wears for a personal reason (She is not a princess).
Valiant, forgetful, and weird.

Miki's footsteps clamped the the staircase floor as she walked down to Shiren and Mistress Kanaku. "My. What Happened?" She put her hands on Shiren's face and checked for a fever. Miki tried her best to not let Shiren read her thoughts. "I bet that was tireing for you" Miki said to Shiren patting her head. She took off and left a note in Shiren's hand that said: Pass to room A1908 at 7:00

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff