Welcome to Gaia! ::

Name: Shiren Beru
Main Classes: Gym, Alchemy, Magical Infuence, and Algebra.
Other: Dance, Art.
Grade Level: 3
Appearance: -picture coming soon-
Shiren has long brown hair and brown eyes. She looks just like a normal person. She wears a short red skirt with a white sweat shirt.
Biography: She is a regular high school student, with a regular life. Although, her parents are divorced and her father has past away. Her mother never lets her go out with her friends and have fun and her mother was tired of her getting bad grades. Even though Shiren was only 17, she moved out. She got a job as a chef at one of those fancy restaurants, she was very talented! But she also had to continue school, a very determined girl she was. When she returned to school, she heard many voices in her head. Not voices in the hallways, but in her mind. She was getting major headaches and was rushed to the hospital. Her aunt went to visit her, they were even closer to eachother than her mom. Her aunt offered her to stay with her, but Shiren refused to being a burden. Her aunt knew what was happening to her, because she was going through the same thing when she was young. Shiren's aunt sent her to this school for her to learn and contain the power to control the gift she has. She also had the ability to destroy and heal inanimite objects and living things. While getting out of the hospital, her aunt had told her that when Shiren was a young girl, she was playing with rocks and when her aunt came out, all Shiren had was sand in her palms.Her aunt took her to put the sand in one of the desert plants, but found it dead and wilting. Shiren placed the sand in the pot and the plant gave out a bright pink light and was well fed and watered.
Dorm: F2;L17
"So this is the place huh?"Shiren asked. "Yup, don't worry, most people here are nice," her aunt said. Shiren took her bags and her pet cat and came out of the car, " Thanks! I'll write you everyday!" Shiren wasn't nervous about living alone, but nervous about getting along with others. She has quite a temper, because of people thinking. Ding-Dong, Shiren pressed the button at the gate. " I hope these people willl be nice," she thought.
She had an urge to change before she wen through the hall. She clapped her hands and her key appeared magically. Unlocking the door she felt a small wind. "Oops, I left my window open," she said laughing at her carelessness. Hmm..Wait. She thought to herself. i never opened the window in the first place. It must've just been the wind. She looked around for some new clothes to put on. Her room was a mess, as you could plainly see. She lifted and old maroon jacket from the pile. It was moth eaten and smelled like cheese. "One of the older studens must've left this hear, for I hate the color maroon," she stuck her tongue out and made a face. A moment later a brilliant white glow came from her body. She closed the curtains and stood in the middle of the room. Closing her eyes her clothes became white. Small white wings sprouted from her back. On her forhead appeared to white markings. A white star and heart bided in a circle they were. Under her breathe she muttered,"White Flame." A surge of fire came from here hand onto the jacket. Causing it to be swallowed in the white fire. Discintigrating slowly it left a fresh smell. Within a blink of an eye she returned to her normal form and nearly landed on her behind. She had stopped herself by levitating. Getting up and down onto solid ground she looked through her chest of clothing. You see, she could not make things but only control them. Except for well, when she was in her other forms she could make things. Although that was way too tiring to shift forms over and over. She put on some white pants and a black blouse that said "Fire against Ice" in icy blue letters. It was pretty ironic since,well, the white flame that came from her hand was as frozen as snow to her but flaming hot to others. She also put a white cloth around her head and tied it in the back. The markings were still burning so she covered them. Putting on a light white coat and her white army boots that had icy blue laces on them she opened the door. "Let's start at L21," she said to herself. She knocked on each door for an answer. Coming to dorm L28 she had heard a noise. Voices? she thought to herself in curiousity. She knocked on the door repeatedly waiting for a reply.
Maihineru
She had an urge to change before she wen through the hall. She clapped her hands and her key appeared magically. Unlocking the door she felt a small wind. "Oops, I left my window open," she said laughing at her carelessness. Hmm..Wait. She thought to herself. i never opened the window in the first place. It must've just been the wind. She looked around for some new clothes to put on. Her room was a mess, as you could plainly see. She lifted and old maroon jacket from the pile. It was moth eaten and smelled like cheese. "One of the older studens must've left this hear, for I hate the color maroon," she stuck her tongue out and made a face. A moment later a brilliant white glow came from her body. She closed the curtains and stood in the middle of the room. Closing her eyes her clothes became white. Small white wings sprouted from her back. On her forhead appeared to white markings. A white star and heart bided in a circle they were. Under her breathe she muttered,"White Flame." A surge of fire came from here hand onto the jacket. Causing it to be swallowed in the white fire. Discintigrating slowly it left a fresh smell. Within a blink of an eye she returned to her normal form and nearly landed on her behind. She had stopped herself by levitating. Getting up and down onto solid ground she looked through her chest of clothing. You see, she could not make things but only control them. Except for well, when she was in her other forms she could make things. Although that was way too tiring to shift forms over and over. She put on some white pants and a black blouse that said "Fire against Ice" in icy blue letters. It was pretty ironic since,well, the white flame that came from her hand was as frozen as snow to her but flaming hot to others. She also put a white cloth around her head and tied it in the back. The markings were still burning so she covered them. Putting on a light white coat and her white army boots that had icy blue laces on them she opened the door. "Let's start at L21," she said to herself. She knocked on each door for an answer. Coming to dorm L28 she had heard a noise. Voices? she thought to herself in curiousity. She knocked on the door repeatedly waiting for a reply.

Guy quarked a brow as he looked to the door in which was knocked upon. He stood up and moved his hand causing a bundle of papers to become a rather small dog which yelped and barked then rolled and jumped to his bed before curling up and looking asleep.
Guy pressed his hand to the door and turned the knob opening the door to see the young lady infront of the door. He moved his hand up and pushed a strand of hair from his eye and quarked a brow,"Hello, may I help you?" he questioned in confusion as to why someone would just walk to the door and knock with less than a good reason. He turned quickly without hearing an answer as his paper dog jumped off the bed and scurried to the door giving a bark and a few pants from excitement. He took in a breath and looked at the young lady again,"Excuse my familiar, he gets excited when visitors happen to roll on by."
"Hello! Anybody there?" Shiren shouted,"I guess not." Shiren placed her bags on the path. She looked about to see if anyone was watching, but remembered this was a place where it was ok to show your true powers. Shiren placed both hands on the lock, and a bright light shone. The lock broke, but remembered this was the schools property. She walked in with her bags doing the same with the lock, but making it back into its regular form, but looking newer. Shiren looked towards the door, thinking she had to do it again. Well, she had to, no one was opening the door. When she got in, she marvled at the long series of stairs, it reminded her of the stairs she had back at home. She heard noises from upstairs, but noticed that her room was on the first floor. "L20. Here it is!" Shiren said while busting the door open, " Good thing I don't have a room mate yet, I can't stand what they think. Actually, I wish I could have my own room!" Shiren hasn't come out for the rest of the day
Her faced was red for a few seconds. She had not planned on what to say when someone actually DID answer. She crossed her arms and put her finger to her lip. Silence. She then unfolded her arms and held out a hand. "I'm Misaru Isefure. Right up the corridor from you guys, L17, I just thought we should get aqquainted seeing that I suspect to see a whole lot of you two for the rest of the school year." She smiled all cheery like. That was the weird thing about her. Her emotions could change as quick as a snap from a whip.
OoC:-sends application-
Pierce stepped out of her adopted parents' car, dragging one of those suitcases you wheel around.She also had a messenger bag which she used as a purse.She gave a slight wave and continued walking towards the door.She entered the school and grabbed her schedule and map out of her bag and walked to her dorm, number _____.She took the key out her her skirt pocket and unlocked the door.Pierce then proceeded to unpack.Her white hair was down as usual and her red eyes looked out from behind her glasses as she took her clothes out from her suitcase.Her pet/familiar, a white rat named Lunchbox(female)squeaked and scartched at her messenger bag, which was on the ground next to her.

"Shh..." she said."I'm not supposed to have you here."

Pierce began putting her clothes in the dresser/closet(?)of the dorm and grabbed a couple of books out and put them on her bedside table.She had a little raggedy anne doll and took the out also.

Pierce zipped her suitcase shut and slid it under her bed.She then put her messenger bag on her bed and jumped into it.She then opened her messenger bag and took out Lunchbox and began stroking her, hoping nobody would catch her with Lunchbox.
Dorm number:F1;R6

Name razz ierce Ravyn Stone
gym, magical infulence, animology, alchemy, beast taming, drama
level 2--16
Appearance:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.(wears skirt)
Pierce is is tall, pale, and thin.She has large red eyes.her hair is shoulder-length with a bit going down past the shoulder, and it is white.her vision is bad, so she wears oval-shaped glasses with black frames.She is wearing dark gray fingerless gloves that go up to her elbows and long, dark gray stockings.Pierce is also wearing a baggy white sweater that goes down to the first part of her thighs and is grey at the bottom of it and the bottom of her sleeves.She is also wearing a black paid skirt that goes down to an inch above her knees and black combat boots that go up to almost her knees.She has large, mouse like grey-ish white ears and a long, mouse-like grey-ish white tail.Her nails are painted dark grey to match her gloves.Her teeth are slightly large, and buck.Buck teeth. :O
Biography razz ierce is an orphan.She has been living in an orphanage until the age of 6.At the age of 6, she was adopted by a rich middle-aged couple and was a bit spoiled, but she didn't enjoy it much.Though there were certain cases where she loved it.But thank goodness she never became a brat.Actually, she is quite quiet and enjoys writing, reading, drawing, baby-sitting, and animals.Her adopted parents sent her off to this school so they didn't have to be with her a majority of the time.She can speak mouse and sneak into small spaces.She has a slight gift with the wind, and is currently developing that power.
Staff profile:
Name: Kanaku Yokishu
Class that is taught: Magical Influence
Grade Level Taught or Other Occupation: 1-5
Appearance:-Coming soon-
Most teachers at this school are dead serious, but this one can be fun, but at the right time. She usually wears a flowing white dress with elaborate lines of silver on it.
Biography: Kanaku is an angel, and her wings are always out. She has been teaching at this school for a quite a time. She knows this place very well and her dorm was always 4th from the entrance to see and watch over the lake.
Dorm: F1;C4
Kanaku was whispering into her hands, making a beautiful glow. She blew it and it was sent to every filled dorm room. It was an angel message greeting them and telling to report to the main entrance for a meeting for the few that arrived. " I hope this years new students will be less...rude. They must learn to contain their actions," Kanaku though, flying to the entrance, awaiting for their arrival.
Psychotic Maihineru
Her faced was red for a few seconds. She had not planned on what to say when someone actually DID answer. She crossed her arms and put her finger to her lip. Silence. She then unfolded her arms and held out a hand. "I'm Misaru Isefure. Right up the corridor from you guys, L17, I just thought we should get aqquainted seeing that I suspect to see a whole lot of you two for the rest of the school year." She smiled all cheery like. That was the weird thing about her. Her emotions could change as quick as a snap from a whip.

Guy gave a nod and looked to his paper dog and snapped his fingers causing it to rush to the bed and lay down again. He arched a brow and tilted his head,"I see...alright." He took her hand and shook it lightly,"I am Guy Hamilton tis a pleasure to meet you." With a glance he looked over his shoulder to his more anti-social room-mate and looked back,"I'm sure my room-mate would talk sometime in his life."
Suddenly he looked about then out the window. With another snap of his fingers his paper dog jumped off the bed and appeared upon his head,"Alright I shall acompany you, Misaru to the front of the building. For we are being summoned...like every first part of the year."

Sousuke blinked and turned looking towards the dorm building again shaking his head,"Arg, I really have to go back again." He pulled his staff off his back and lept on gripping it lightly as he took off down the pathway,"Perhaps I can meet some of the faculty other than myself." He smiled and nodded pushing his spectacles up upon his nose bridge before blinking and pulling them off,"I forgot, I don't need those unless I'm reading." He laughed and continued at a steady pace.
((-pokes Lucas- Are you still there? XD))

"Right then," she said. Would that be the building across the school?" she asked curiously. She unravelled the parchment from her back pocket, revealing her map. She pointed to where she was, L..28, yes. Then searched for the main building. (They are in the dorm/dining/battle area, yes. BATTLE AREA. x3) It was across the courtyard and near by it was the mysterious lake she had heard about. "Seems the quickest way is to teleport," she told him. Although, she did know that not everyone could do that. She scanned her map for the quickest way to go by foot.
Psychotic Maihineru
((-pokes Lucas- Are you still there? XD))

"Right then," she said. Would that be the building across the school?" she asked curiously. She unravelled the parchment from her back pocket, revealing her map. She pointed to where she was, L..28, yes. Then searched for the main building. (They are in the dorm/dining/battle area, yes. BATTLE AREA. x3) It was across the courtyard and near by it was the mysterious lake she had heard about. "Seems the quickest way is to teleport," she told him. Although, she did know that not everyone could do that. She scanned her map for the quickest way to go by foot.

Guy arched a brow and took her hands lowering the map,"Perhaps we should go to the front of the building to meet the rest of the students as we do every year. Now, if you would acompany me in a walk there madame I would be much pleased to talk to you more as we go." He nodded and looked to his room-mate who obviously wasn't going to attend anyways and nodded closing the door behind him moving slowly down the corridoor to the stairs looking to the girl,"Shall we?"
"They must be here any minute now," Kanaku thought. She waved her arm over her head, making a long table appear in front of her. Vertically from the door. She used her other arm and did the same, but instead of another table, appeared wooden elaborate chairs. She snapped her fingers and her dress has become a more elegant one.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff