Welcome to Gaia! ::

BaBy_GiRl16
Brandi yawned and slipped into a room that she had picked. she pulled out a pair of jeans and a light blue t-shirt and changed into them then she let out a soft sigh and sat on the bottom bunk in her room.
creeps in to get his planner from last year and he sees you sitting next to it

Tipsy Phantom

7,350 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Friendly 100
hypoboa
BaBy_GiRl16
Brandi yawned and slipped into a room that she had picked. she pulled out a pair of jeans and a light blue t-shirt and changed into them then she let out a soft sigh and sat on the bottom bunk in her room.

Brandi tilted her head and looked at you. "do you need something?" she said quietly
hypoboa
nightwolf7000
hypoboa
nightwolf7000
"Hey no fare I want top bunk. Fine." and she groped her bag and it made a loud thump.
oh fine you have top bunk but im using my labtop now you can use it if aya wwant

"Thanks for the bunk and I hope you like pets." and she pulls out a black dragon, "This is Killer."
ok thats tiny tho hehe he petted it and then picked it up

"Um be careful he might-" to late Killer cough ash all over nicks face turning it black. "haha sorry."
BaBy_GiRl16
hypoboa
BaBy_GiRl16

Brandi tilted her head and looked at you. "do you need something?" she said quietly
there was ynomt in he planner h yanked you out aand pulled you away
Name: Tyrn
Looks: Avatar
Personality: jokes around alot and is nice to people, usually tries to make friends, and carries around a sword about 2 and a half feet shorter than him. (he's 5'7" wink
nightwolf7000
hypoboa
nightwolf7000
hypoboa
nightwolf7000
"Hey no fare I want top bunk. Fine." and she groped her bag and it made a loud thump.
oh fine you have top bunk but im using my labtop now you can use it if aya wwant

"Thanks for the bunk and I hope you like pets." and she pulls out a black dragon, "This is Killer."

"Um be careful he might-" to late Killer cough ash all over nicks face turning it black. "haha sorry."
smacks it down and washes up

Tipsy Phantom

7,350 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Friendly 100
hypoboa
BaBy_GiRl16
hypoboa
BaBy_GiRl16

Brandi let out a scream and slapped at your hands "what do you think your doing!"
Darik was drawing InuYasha VS. Goku, InuYasha using Wind Scar and Goku using Kameameha Wave.
hypoboa
nightwolf7000
hypoboa
nightwolf7000
hypoboa
nightwolf7000

She picks up Killer, "I told you to stop that." He just looked at you then jumped on your bunk.
BaBy_GiRl16
hypoboa
BaBy_GiRl16
hypoboa
BaBy_GiRl16

Brandi let out a scream and slapped at your hands "what do you think your doing!"
dynomite he scremed yanking her out and tripping
Name: Gem
Looks: Avatar
Personality: Kind of quiet, stubborn, and cold.
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 4lbs. ( she has a major weight problem )
Pet: Slytherin ( a snake that she hides in her room )

Tipsy Phantom

7,350 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Friendly 100
hypoboa
BaBy_GiRl16
hypoboa
BaBy_GiRl16
hypoboa
BaBy_GiRl16

Brandi let out a gasp..."but...my stuff!!!!" she yanked free and moved back towards her stuff.
nightwolf7000
hypoboa
nightwolf7000
hypoboa
nightwolf7000
hypoboa
nightwolf7000

She picks up Killer, "I told you to stop that." He just looked at you then jumped on your bunk.
smacks you off and yells " if you dont get off you but will be dead scream "
A blonde walked around the corridors with a key in her hand. It was labeled 18, she carried a black backpack in her hand. Her skin was fair and her eyes were dark violet that showed she wasn't nice. Her smile was upside down as usual.
BaBy_GiRl16
hypoboa
BaBy_GiRl16
hypoboa
BaBy_GiRl16
hypoboa
BaBy_GiRl16

Brandi let out a gasp..."but...my stuff!!!!" she yanked free and moved back towards her stuff.
it blew up and i block her making it kill me and nt yo

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces