Welcome to Gaia! ::

She felt some heat nearby and then noticed the fireball. She doged it before it burned her. She then took out her leather whip just in case someone would attack her again.
hypoboa
nightwolf7000
She looks and sees Killer in peaces, "Oh No Killer!!" she then looks at the dragon and said with tears in her eyes, "Why did you kill him he dident do anything." and she sat on her bed crying.
he was bleeding and had bite of killer in him

She looked at the dragon and walked to the window with her back to him.
nightwolf7000
hypoboa
nightwolf7000
She looks and sees Killer in peaces, "Oh No Killer!!" she then looks at the dragon and said with tears in her eyes, "Why did you kill him he dident do anything." and she sat on her bed crying.

crys with ice shards going eveyy where
the fireball ricocheted back to him, he caught it. "YOU!" he shouted, the flames in his eyes growing, "YOU ARE THE ONE!!!" he drew his sword, "I TRY TO GIVE A GIRL A COMPLIMENT AND WHAT DOES SHE DO???? SHE THROWS IT BACK IN MY FACE, NNRRRAGH!!!" he throws another fireball at her.
hypoboa
nightwolf7000
hypoboa
nightwolf7000

She trys to ignore him but she turns around and says, "now why are you crying?"
nightwolf7000
hypoboa
nightwolf7000
hypoboa
nightwolf7000

killer was alive and he almost killed me
"They thought I had a bad temper.." She muttered under her breath. She gracefully flips over it. "Listen boy, just because I am not the girl to fall heads over heels in love just after getting a compliment! So tough! That's life!"
hypoboa
nightwolf7000
hypoboa
nightwolf7000
hypoboa
nightwolf7000

killer was alive and he almost killed me

"I probily would have killed you too if you tryed to kill me- Wait did you say killer was still alive?"
Name: Scrydale
Personality: Sassy girl and dont make her mad
apperance: see avatar
"Thats life huh?" he said, "well try living your life like that." he caught the other ricochet fireball, "sure you can turn down every guy that comes your way, but what about a person who has lived his life being shut down time and time again, eventually all this loneliness gets to a guy, and it makes him crazy." he explained, "am i crazy for thinking this way? AM I?" he shot into the air and did a flip and landed in front of Gem, "lets test that theory."
bonjour mon aimes
hi I'm Scry
Tyrn continued to walk down the hallway. "Am I in an abandoned part of the building?" He shrugged and turned around.
"I think you are just a bit too crazy for love." She muttered, then walked away from him she needed to find something for Slytherin to eat. She never understood love and didn't want to understand. Love is something that tricks people to go and sacrifice themself. "Listen Mr.Love Guy. Love is evil. Don't go around asking for love, for when you are too deep in it. Well you don't want to know what it could do to you." She growled not even turning around to face him. She just kept walking.
"Hmmm, HA HA HA HAHA HA!!!" he stood laughing manaically, "evil? love is the most pure thing on this planet, and i'll be damned if i let some self-centered little priss, tell me otherwise." He threw another fireball then poised himslef.
She then this time didn't have enough time to dodge and then got burned. She grabbed her arm wincing in pain, but then walked on. She ignored the pain. Her skin was really deligant with heat so it left a nasty mark on her shoulder. She then walked towards a apple tree and plucked some apples off.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff