Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ronin109
Ronin held back a laugh when she said the smart enough to write papers comment. "Yeah, right."

((Ok, this is kind of going nowhere. We can wait until later when more people join the rpg before going on, or we can contniue if you want.))

(um, I'm sorry? My character isn't a very straight forward person.. hold on.)

"uh.. I'm about to go explore the campus.. so.." she started to walk out, looking back at him and smiling a bit. Before she disappeared away she stopped and sighed a little. "If you want to come.. I would enjoy your company.." she said standing in the doorway.
((NO, No, No!! It's not your character our anything.))

"Huh? Oh, sure." Ronin said as he put on his jacket and walked out of the door.
Um...*bows* hello. here is my addmistions form.

Quote:

Name: Rose-san
appearence: avi
Personality: A grl who is shy @ 1st but when u get to know her she is an outgoing grl with alot of personality
Do you want to be roomed with a guy or girl: grl
Room #: 16
((Ok, you can start))
She walked out with him, walking beside him, not sure the right place to put her hands. "um, do you know where anything is yet? I still can't find the art building.." she said with a sigh.

(er.. ok? :/ thanks.. I guess )
"The art building, I'm sure it was over......" Ronin started to piont down one way, but stopped when he saw that it was really a clothes store he was pionting at. "Ummm.....over there!" Ronin suddenly pionted off in some random direction hoping it was the right one.
(( *yawn* I'm sorry, but I have to go.. will be back tomorrow.. seeya ))
((Ok, later Mest))
((Uh. i hope i'm doing this right...but i can start now if it's no problem...))
((Sure, go ahead.))

Ronin soon lost Ivy in a crowd of people came rushing by. 'Darn it, where did she go?"
Miyokashi wandered aimlessly through the halls with her nose stuck in a fat book while muttering to herself, not watching where she was going. She was too distracted by the second voice in her head to stop herself from bumping into a young man who seemed to be looking for someone.
"Hey~WHA~!?!" Ronin was knocked off balance by the girl and fell to the ground. "Ouch......wow second time today." Ronin said as he got up and dusted himself off. He then looked at the girl tha bumped into him. "Um.....Hello?"
Miyokashi sighed as she tried to find her place in her book again. To her horror she heard herself talking against her will to the boy she bumped into, "Oh no! Are you okay? Did you get a boo boo? Do we have to get a band aid?" Miyokashi glared and told her other half to shut up "You'll ruin everything just like at our last school! So shut up Noko!" Realizing she spoke out loud she quickly looked at the boy to see if he noticed.
Ronin just stood there, kind of confused about what was happening. "Umm.....I'm fine, thanks."
Miyokashi sighed in relief and stood up with a hand stiffly held out, "Uhm...good. I'm Miyokashi Drienne. And you are...?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff