Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Codger

2,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Member 100
fiammata
pinoyspike89

He chuckles lightly and looks around. "Don't worry you're allowed to do whatever you feel like to your room. He notices she's been holding his hand still and blushes once she let go. "I'm in dorm 8, it's just down the hall." he said meekly.

She kicked her clothes into the corner then put her hands on either side of the door frame and leaned out looking down the hall. "Well i'll have to see it won't I?" She laughed turning back to him and jumpe drove bag to the window looking out it. " I wonder when the rest of my stuff is getting here"

((g2g...need to go somewhere.))
"I'm sure it'll be here soon." he says in a assuring tone. He checks his watch and his eyes widden. "Shoot, I'm late for my first class." he makes his way to the door. "I'll see you later today k?" he says smiling charmingly. "Ja ne!" he yells as exits.
rock_da_boat-04
gtg

peace
(( ya i g2g too ill be on 2morrow, peace all))
((ignore i messed up))
pinoyspike89

((g2g...need to go somewhere.))
"I'm sure it'll be here soon." he says in a assuring tone. He checks his watch and his eyes widden. "Shoot, I'm late for my first class." he makes his way to the door. "I'll see you later today k?" he says smiling charmingly. "Ja ne!" he yells as exits.

((k bye talk to you later))

Kyomi waved goodbye and then falls onto her bed starrring up at the plain ceiling sighing. She got up feeling restless and started to pack her things into the drawers hearing a knock on the door frame she looked abck and saw two boxes full of things. "Yes!" she smiled and dragged them sitting on the floor she went through them spreading more and more things around her as she did

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff