Welcome to Gaia! ::

Distinct Gaian

rock_da_boat-04
brb dinner i'll bbl

(Pm me when you get bak k)
pinoyspike89

"Actually I'm a 12th year, so I'm used to this school already." Kawada said. He couldn't help but laugh the way she's acting. "I'm sure she's fun to be around." he thinks

"Aw well I guess that means I won't be seeing you in any of my classes, I'm in 11th" She made a fake pout face then smiled luaghing again. Her crystal eyes widened as she started to realise how big the school was. "Jeesh I havn't been in a place this big since, well ever"

((sorry for the delay my computer had a spazz attack))

6,025 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
Let's go Blackie*walks away with Blackie behide her*
Puts Kitty in backpack and walks around campus "Maybe we can find some friends.."
*when he gets to where he's going he looks up at what should be his old firneds restraunt* WHAT? its a jewlry store,.. dam i have been gone a long time, guess ill head back then"
Vincent lets Shadow go as he starts to wander around the front school campus.Vincent rested in the shade of a tree.He looked up at the sky and yawned.
"I'm sick of always doing this in my room." Lirin whined. She paused for a second then looked to her door. She grinned and pranced out. Rio watched her leave and went back to snacking. "LALALA!!" Lirin sang merily, her toes barely touching the ground.

Dapper Codger

2,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Member 100
fiammata
pinoyspike89

"Actually I'm a 12th year, so I'm used to this school already." Kawada said. He couldn't help but laugh the way she's acting. "I'm sure she's fun to be around." he thinks

"Aw well I guess that means I won't be seeing you in any of my classes, I'm in 11th" She made a fake pout face then smiled luaghing again. Her crystal eyes widened as she started to realise how big the school was. "Jeesh I havn't been in a place this big since, well ever"

"Yeah it is pretty huge." he says softly. "I'm gonna miss it alot." he said as he sighed.
*as he retured to campus a black dog jumped up on him barking* " heh nice dog ya got here"* looking at the boy underneath the tree* "i asssume this dog is yours right?"

6,025 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
* Luna jumps into a tree with Blackie and sleeps*
He looked at Shadow as he jumped on the kid."Shadow get down!."He looked at shadow as he backed away.
pinoyspike89
fiammata
pinoyspike89

"Yeah it is pretty huge." he says softly. "I'm gonna miss it alot." he said as he sighed.

She looked over to him tilting her head slightly. "Well don't worry I'm sure where ever you go you'll love also." She smiled and stopped in front of a dorm room that had the number 17 in painted gold letters on it. "Yes fianally found it" Holding her bag up she beagn to go through it spilling many of the things from it on the floor. "Now where's my damn key"
VincentStarwind
He looked at Shadow as he jumped on the kid."Shadow get down!."He looked at shadow as he backed away.

" its ok, im used to dogs, infact i used to own one, anyways hey im kira."
Lirin jumps out of the entry door and does a summersault on the dew covered lawn. "NYA!" She rolled over in the grass like a dog and ended up on her back. She wore a giddy grin as she lay there in lala land.

6,025 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
((G2G))Bye 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items