Welcome to Gaia! ::

In the upcoming event, your student is going to have to battle another student Would you rather:

Let me choose your opponent randomly 0.88235294117647 88.2% [ 15 ]
PM me a certain preference of someone you want to spar 0.11764705882353 11.8% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 17 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 >

Liberal Conversationalist

4,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image
xx
It's alright, you'll be fine, baby I'm in c o n t r o l

ohyeahbroyerrcool• • •Take the pain, take the pleasure ::: I'm the MASTER of both

xxx▇▇▇▇《*xx Close your eyes, not your ⋮ ↴ mind
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxLET ME INTO YOUR SOUL !
xxxxxxxxxxxx██ I'm gonna work you till you're totally(blown) »
xxxxxxxx No escaping, where to start?
xxOnce xx I'm xxin, xx I xxown xxyourxx heart
Post Post Post Pos♥《 There's no way to ring the ( ◞ALARM )

xxxxxxxxxxxx So hold on until it's over ⚜
xxxxxxxxxxxx_____________________________________________________
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI'm here for your e n t e r t a i n m e n t

User ImagesasღOne bite, and all of your dreams will come true~~

Nolee shifted uncomfortably in her chair as the class filled up. She knew most of these people, though she wouldn't be surprised if they had a hard time recollecting her name. Low ranks weren't worth knowing at the academy. But most of these students, at least the returning ones, were above rank 500 and that was enough to intimidate Nolee.

As she sat, fiddling with her pencil and trying not to look as nervous as she felt, Nolee heard the familiar rumble of someone adjusting their seat behind her. She turned slightly and met the gaze of a girl with long, ivory hair and purple eyes. She looked rather innocent for someone competing in a grueling tournament. Though Nolee supposed it was best not to judge anyone by their appearance anyway. Everyone here was hiding something.

Giving her friendliest smile and a lazy wave, Nolee greeted the girl as if to appear agreeable. The last thing she wanted to do was potentially piss off any high ranks on her first day. She didn't need to be the walking target of Avery, after all. Nolee turned her attention away from the mysterious girl and tried her best to stay focused on the teacher. She shouldn't have been comparing herself to others anyway--she wasn't on that level. Before she could compete with others, she first had to become a better version of herself. And that all started in the classroom
~~I'm not the girl your mother warned you about;
sassysasHer imagination was never this goodღ

User Image

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄

W i t h Everyone
W h e r e Room 358

O o c

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Kawaii Bozo

4,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image

Tiler had to admit, she was quite impressed by all the early arrivals--especially those with lower ranks. Everyone must've been eager to learn this year despite the great difficulties ahead. Maybe they were taking it as motivation, in which case, good for them. Tiler was proud to see them all being good, mature sports about the whole ordeal. Attitude determined a vast chunk of a student's overall performance. Tiler returned the various waves and greetings with her own polite smiles and head nods. She tried her best to recollect as much information about them from her files as possible. What a promising group of young individuals. There seemed to be quite the multitude of races, ages, ranks, and houses in her first period. Interesting. Mixing the students up so obnoxiously was so bizarre, it was downright brilliant. Now, they would really have to work if they planned on gaining any sort of points this year.

"It's a special kind of lecture." Tiler responded to her teaching counterpart, focusing her attention back on Lyn for the time being. "It's unlike the basic bookwork I usually hand out the first few weeks of school. The students need more relevent lessons these days--things that actually apply to them, you know? I'll let you know how it works out during lunch today. As for your second question, well, yes they are. Technically any creature with an overextended energy network is considered an enhanced figure, mutations and genetic variations included. If it wasn't for that heightened energy flow, supernaturals wouldn't be able to perform any of the techniques they otherwise can. That's why most instructors say that cutting off energy supply is almost a guaranteed win in any battle, but to do that without killing the person is almost impossible..." she let her voice trail off as she realized she was digressing from her main argument. She could talk about her subject for hours on end, but of course, no one else found the information as useful as she did. Plus, there was a lot of biology and physics involved that tends to lose an audience almost immediately. Tiler gave a nervous chuckle to the other teacher, before glancing up at the clock above the door. It was time for the lesson to start!

"If you'll excuse me Lyn, we'll have to continue this another time, it's about time for me to start here. Let me know if you have any other questions!" Tiler smiled at the woman and walked around to the front of her desk so the entire class could see her full figure. Loudly, she clapped her hands together to get everyone's attention before starting the first lesson.

"Hello students, I'm Professor Ransic in case you haven't heard me introduce myself over the course of these past two days. I stand as your Study of Enhanced Creatures instructor for the remainder of this year and I look forward to aiding you all in your quest for knowledge. Now, without further ado, let's begin with our first lesson." The purple-haired woman smiled pleasantly and turned on her heel, walking towards the chalkboard behind her desk. Most teachers used special enchantments on the chalk so that it would write down what they were saying without the teachers having to manually do it themselves. But Tiler preferred the rustic old fashioned way of doing things. So she picked up the chalk and wrote her name in cursive along with a quote.

"Speak only if it improves upon the silence." She read out loud, taking a step back from the sentence. She hoped the students would understand the correlation between the quote and the competition. Blabbing their mouths to just anyone about their powers could backfire in battle. They needed to choose what they say carefully, and with much tact, lest they might as well forfeit their title right there. She took a small breath and continued, "Look around. These same students will join you in every single one of your classes. You will see them struggle, fall, succeed, manipulate, and triumph. How you plan on faring here is a direct correlation to how much you give away about your power. Eventually, you will learn everyone's abilities, but until then, keep them guessing. Learn the rules and then play the game better than everyone else."

"That being said, we're going to play an icebreaker game. We're going to go around the room and each of you has to say your name and rank and then three words to describe your power. However, try not to reveal too much about your abilities...just give everyone something to marinate with for now. Vetus, Emi, Aoto--you three start. Whoever would like to go first, you may begin whenever you'd like"

the Ioose cannon

SteveTheMime

Kawaii Bozo

Angelic Millionaire

{{Yeah...I'm not sure where I'm even going with this x)}}

Pretty Intense's Husband

Shirtless Rogue

14,350 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Overstocked 200
User Image
User Image
User Image

~burn it away~ The fiery haired kid took a long inhale as he was urged to do first. C'mon, he was a freshman. Weren't they the ones to get lenience in this? Tsking more at himself, he chewed in thought at the end of the pick. Three words, huh? They had to be enough. The question was where he wanted to go with it. Did he want to intimidate the others into backing off around him? He had one of the higher ranks, so he had to watch his back anyway. Or? Did he want them to underestimate him so he could come back and kick a** without burning too brightly? Then came the next question which made him grin. How bad did he want to piss someone off?

~burn it away~ Finally, he stood, flipping his scarf back over his shoulder. "Roar... Catch..." And for the last one, he gave a wicked little grin that reached his eyes, "Famished." Definitions to certainly describe a beast. Perhaps Vetus should have added "trick" on to his list of words. His power certainly did cause a roar in a great deal, it'd catch with ease and... well, what was fire if it didn't consume? If they thought him to be a shapeshifter of some sort, he'd be taken for a close-range fighter. That would only draw the long ranges to him. He could only imagine the surprise that would cross their features when flames would engulf them.

~burn it away~ With that, the devilish smile melted away into a coy grin that seemed almost cute. He gave a nod to Tiler and took a seat. There. Initiative and intimidation done all in one. He'd like to see someone try and come face after that kind of description. He flipped the toothpick to the other side of his mouth and continued to nibble. Leaning back, Vetus folded his hands over his stomach and sprawled out, attempting to appear nonchalant though he was listening very, very intently to what the others had to say. Just what was he facing?

Feeling~Tricky -- Attentive ~
With~ Everyone in Room 358~
Where~Room 358~
Ooc~ ~

Rosehasnopetals

angelic millionaire

kawaii bozo

Taia_Leonhart

PTER0

SteveTheMime

Yaiyo_chan

I hope that's everyone @^@;;

Loyal Comrade

17,375 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Marathon 300
User Image Luca sat up straight at the reaction to the sound of someone clapping, as though awakening from a stupor. A student addressed a woman, whom Luca hadn't noticed standing at the front of the classroom. The nephilim remained quiet as she listened to the woman at the front as she spoke, taking in the information. Upon her next statement addressing the whole class, out of instinct, Luca scanned the classroom. All inside the room were unfamiliar to her. I intend to do that. She thought, breathing in a quiet breath.

And now, the fun part. She thought, remembering this part at the other schools she had previously attended. Fortunately, her name wasn't called. Her silence resumed, with her gaze shifting over to a boy that rose. Luca rolled her eyes in response. His three words fit perfectly for the instructions given, as it wasn't much to go by. Luca sat up once more, scanning the room once more for the other two mentioned to break the ice.

Luca Simmons
Where: Classroom
With: Everyone
Mood: Calm
Current Outfit: Casual
Ooc:

Timid Kitten

7,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Team Rina 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

█ █ ██ █Oh my, it seems somebody is trying to be good!██ █ █ █

Emi tugged the corners of her lips up in a smug smile towards the platinum girl, and returned her small wave with one of her own. She couldn’t read the girl to well based on this small action, but when the girl seemed to be fidgeting slightly, Emi could tell the girl seemed to be acting out of place. She couldn’t put her finger on why, so she shrugged it off as nervousness before toying with her peculiar hair, pulling it in a ring around her finger so it curled up nicely.

When the teacher addressed he whole class, the sophomore’s purple orbs flicked in the purple haired females general direction, despite half not paying attention Her chalky white hair was wrapped around her finger still, as if she wished to curl only that single piece. Her eyes jumped around the room slowly, to observe others, but when her name was spoken, her eyes jumped back to see the board and she skimmed the words before sighing, so it was nothing that important that she had to see, but why did she have to be one of the first? If anything, that was an unfair advantage, others could get ideas from what they said.

Emi let out a quiet sigh and before she had a chance to do anything else, a male with ginger hair stood himself up. As he spoke, Emi made sure to c**k an eyebrow, interesting. He seemed like the type of male who deemed himself as cocky or along those lines, especially with the ending smile. Emi place a finger on her lips while the other still held her hair, before she pushed herself off her chair.

She thought for a moment how exactly to describe what she has without giving much away…
“Emi Shiro, rank three hundred and seventy two I presume…”

The purple eyed girl licked her lips for a second before another smile creeped on her face.
“Practiced… Flash...ey, yeah that works… and… hmm…” The girl mumbled for a second, as if he word had got caught on her tongue. She giggled awkwardly, as if it were a mistake, keeping up the good act and then she said the last word that she saw somewhat fit, she clapped her hands together and her giggles stopped, her features titling up into a peculiar smile and she let go of her hair, which bounced slightly into a tiny curl. “And delusional.”

She clasped her hands together and her smile widened at the word, as if it itself was a joke. She then sat herself down and raked a finger through her hair, she didn’t give too much away now did she? She was of course referring to her original nature, but who would figure it out exactly? It seemed like an innocent enough word to use, but who would know it was referring to her cheating nature, oh how they’d think they’re delusional when they figure it out.

emi shiro

█████With Teacher & Students█████Room 358█████Wearing████

Magnetic Player

7,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image
User Image
▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦
Ah! Hello...my name is. . .┊Δ┊σ т σ ┊Δ┊κ α ɢ α ω α . . .lovely to have met you. . .
↘...“Ɯɛ αяɛ ƨнαρɛ∂ вʏ σʋя тнσʋɢнтƨ; ωɛ вɛcσмɛ ωнαт ωɛ тнιиκ. Ɯнɛи тнɛ мιи∂ ιƨ ρʋяɛ, ʝσʏ ғσℓℓσωƨ ℓικɛ α ƨнα∂σω тнαт иɛʌɛя ℓɛαʌɛƨ.” ....↙

▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦

▶ ▷T E M P E R M E N T: Hella nervous... ▷ ▸T H O U G H T S : "I really wish i didn't feel the need to lie :c." ▶ ▷C U R R E N T L Y : Overthinking about his little mind game. Was it worth it?
▷ ▸L O C A T I O N : Room 358 with a good bit of students and teacher, Ransic ▶ ▷W I S H I N G F O R : ...

Health: z.. ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ 100%
Energy: zl ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ 100%

Aoto listened intently to Ransic-sensei's introduction as class was picking up. He raised his head and looked at her, showing that he was pretty interested, despite him being a tad nervous, first time in an organized learning setting. Ransic-sensei walked over to the board and wrote her name in a higher level of writing, quite different than what he was used to seeing. He tilted his head a bit to read it a bit better and read the quote beneath her name. He thought it was pretty interesting quote. He read it again in his head. Speak only if it improves upon the silence. So basically she was saying to never be silent.

Always speak your mind? Aoto thought that was kind of a dangerous area to tread. Especially knowing that secrecy and sabotage were going to be things that weren't out of the ordinary here. He would have to be careful how he approached his task that Ransic-sensei gave the students. It was an introduction in short, but even shorter still, he would have to give his name, his rank, and three words to summarize his powers to give a hint, but not leave all his weaknesses in the spotlight. Aoto rubbed his chin. This certainly starting to feel more and more like a hassle. Among the three that Ransic-sensei called upon to start first, Vetus took the initiative! He quirked a brow over to him, at the sound of his voice. His descriptive words were interesting. Roar, catch, and famished? Hm. Could he transform into something? That was an interesting idea. He would have to keep an eye out for him transforming into whatever he actually was.

Another girl started up before Aoto had a chance. Emi Shiro....or would she be called Shiro Emi where he was from...? Was Shiro her surname? Sometimes Japanese names were hard to determine in that manner. And her abilities were apparently, practiced, flashy,.....and delusional? Aoto couldn't help but have another funny look that said, 'is she serious?', as his eyes darted between Ransic-sensei and Shiro-san. He scratched his head, as he couldn't say or think much about it. He had to remember that this was a hint and therefore, the idea was to not have a full idea of his powers. Actually now that he thought about it. It was gonna be hard to hint at his power without fully giving it away, unless he full-on lies about it. Or...he could just give them the inverse of what his power actually is! He smiled as he came up with that idea and right on time! His turn was up!

Aoto stood up smoothly when Shiro-san was done and began to introduce himself in his smooth voice.

“Ohaiyo Ransic-sensei and my classmates....my name is Akagawa Aoto....and my rank is three hundred and forty six. LOUD, bright, and blatant! ........that is my power, glad to meet you all.”

His heart was beating so fast as he sat down. He could practically feel the eyes on him. He never had to outright lie that much. He just wanted that moment to be over with, as could be heard when his last sentence sounded very rushed. He wasn't quite sure just how many people would actually believe him. But at the same time, at this school, even if they knew what he said wasn't true, uncertainty was still a more desired result from this, than they automatically catching on and coming up with a strategy against him right off the bat.

OOC
Sorry it took me so long to post! :c I've been try to work more overtime at work...

RoseHasNoPetals

the loose cannon

Angelic Millionare
Kawaii Bozo

Kawaii Smoker

8,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image
I saw my last dream

Roll out around me

I'm trying to chase me

Down a fantasy

˝ uinnly nn ! ˝

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

◇ ◆◇ ◆◇ ◆◇ ◆◇ ◆◇ ◆◇ ◆◇ ◆◇ ◆◇ ◆◇ ◆

As students filled the room and took their seats, the werewolf rested on hand on her cheek, and yawned. She wasn't much of a morning person, in fact she hated waking up. She didn't like to sleep either, so her compromise would be to not sleep at all. But a grouchy werewolf was not a fun werewolf. As she was listening to conversation around her, Tiler began to speak, grabbing everyone's attention. Quinnly directed her hearing from her classmates to focus on the professor. She was introducing herself to anyone who didn't know her, and she continued on with telling everyone how the class would be ran. Quinnly broke her stare and looked around the room. All of these people were going to be in the same classes as her. Not as if it were different than any other year, but she definitely was interested in finding out everyone's power.

As the first person stood now, to introduce themselves, Quinnly was a little surprised. She was going to have to say something soon. She thought it over in her head. 'Okay. Just say Quinnly Ann...rank two seventy-five. But what words to use? What words to use...' Her smile turned to a slight frown, her eyes filled with nervous liquid. She set her forehead on the cold desk, calming down her mind. The wolf may have been large but she didn't like crowds. Especially talking in front of them.

Three students went quickly. Too quickly for Quinnly's liking. She tapped her finger on her desk quietly awaiting her turn. The firey boy went first, then the purple-eyed girl, followed by the one named Aoto. He almost seemed a little nervous as well, and it gave Quinnly a slight boost of confidence. As it was her turn to speak, she stood up, her hands finding her pink hair, and her fingers combing through it gently. She took a deep breath, exhaling slowly. "I guess I-I'm next..I'm Quinnly Ann Pearson. Rank two seventy-five.....Cautious. Erm...Solitary...what else..." She cleared her throat, her voice now smooth as silk. "..Ravenous.." She sat back down, her heart beating a little harder than it should. She could feel it open and close, pushing blood to her hands. They were sweating a little, but nothing that anyone else could notice. She folded her arms, and leaned back in her chair a little bit, letting out a sigh of relief. Only a few words, nothing important.

◇ ◆◇ ◆◇ ◆◇ ◆◇ ◆◇ ◆◇ ◆◇ ◆◇ ◆◇ ◆◇ ◆

˝ ouˇre og! "

I felt the moonlight

Reach down and touch me

I need another night

Before you leave

Where: Room 358
With: Everyone in 358
Wearing: That's a lot of red, dog.

[[ ooc; I forgot to quote everyone last time xD I hope I didn't miss anyone :C Allso I hope it was cool that I posted. xD]]

RoseHasNoPetals

the Ioose cannon

Taia_Leonhart

Kawaii Bozo

SteveTheMime

Angelic Millionaire

laurelinn

4,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image

Tiler's eyes flickered from student to student, comparing her knowledge of each of their powers with what information they were letting on. So far, they were doing a pretty good job--they understood the assignment. Had she no knowledge of their capabilities, guessing their race would be difficult, even for her. Though, she had to admit, the nervousness of some of them was almost a dead giveaway that they were lying. That was something to work on. Poker faces could come in handy when in the line of fire. They didn't want their opponent guessing their next move now did they?

After the first three spoke, Tiler nodded for the rest of the students to follow suit. Quinnly went next and Tiler smiled softly when she was finished. What fun this was turning out to be. Mischevious grins and cautious body language all around. They were paranoid and defensive and no one had their guard down. Good. Every supernatural knew that your mental barriers were just as significant as your physical ones.

"Well, what are you waiting for?" Tiler snapped, getting a little ahead of herself as the room went silent again. "Don't expect a personal invitation from me, keep going!"

thedarkone15

II L o y a l t y II

Taia_Leonhart

the Ioose cannon

Angelic Millionare

Yaiyo_chan

laurelinn

Pretty Intense's Husband

Shirtless Rogue

14,350 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Overstocked 200
User Image
User Image

User ImageRoom 358

User ImageErrybody

User ImageUser ImageEager little beaver

Star rose next, glancing about the room, "Hi, Starlette, 348." She tried not to sound disappointed at recalling the number, "The words that best describe my power, I suppose, are... various, painful, and..." She gently tapped her finger against the side of her cheek, her eyes moving upwards towards the ceiling, "I suppose versatile would work too." Her smile was earnest and in looking about herself once more, she gave a nod and sat politely again. She had no worry in anyone ever recalling she was a shapeshifter before. After all, she was rather unnoticeable. She was at Avery for herself. She didn't need to make a show of her powers. Especially when they were less than... attractive in demonstration and form. She only hoped that, maybe this year, she'd be able to ask for some one on one help later with the teachers who matched her forms.

Her eyes drifted back towards Quinnely and Vetus. Were they shapeshifters too? Their descriptions seemed to have... animalistic properties to them. Her gaze then turned to Aoto and her head tilted in thought, Loud... Bright... Blatant... was he some sort of light elemental? Then they drifted over to Emi. Hers were certainly interesting to say the least. Was she able to cause a form of hyponsis? Delusions were some form of visions, weren't they? She closed her eyes and shook her head. Goodness, all these mind games and thinking. Why couldn't they just be straight-forward about it? It was a competition and, perhaps, knowing the enemy was an easier task than keeping one's own traits hidden. Star felt a bit lacking. All the others were... well, concealed. She kind of threw it all out there on the field for everyone to see. She sighed. Here's to hoping she wasn't targeted after that blunder this year.

User Image
User Image
Bluh, sorry it's a bit rambly xD

RoseHasNoPetals

9,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

Ding... Born as a learner...
The Wandering
Yokumichi Zukai
Dong... Raised as a mover...
-~-
"Huh..?"

There was a few people talking to him. He didn't really notice, walking down the hall way with the information in his head. He didn't even notice anyone talking to him... he just thought they was talking to someone else. "...Where...is this class-.."

--

Suddenly, his mind woke up from it's sudden daze from earth. He looked around, and noticed that he was sitting down on a Desk. How did he get here? He rubbed his head, and began to wonder a little bit. That's when he noticed where he was at. He was in a Classroom filled with people, and the teacher was glazing over he direction. His eyes suddenly lit up, as most of the classroom gazed at him as well. He was suddenly nervous, but that didn't stop him from getting up to introduce himself... He didn't hear anything order than introductions. Only the name and rank part.

"Uh..."

He stumbled a little bit, as he picked himself up from his desk. He stood in front of all of these students, and sighed a little bit. Ugh this is actually harder than I thought. Don't worry, I'll just tell these guys what they want to know, and get a move on back to my seat, while looking cool of course. I have to do that, or the girls would look at me like I'm stupid... dammit it depends on this... This one shot...this is all I have to not make a terrible impression...

As he was thinking all those thoughts, the ground around him started to shake a little bit, and cracks was forming near his feet. From that, you can tell he was nervous... Zukai looked down at the ground, and noticed it. Dammit! I gotta control... hold on...underwear...everyone is in their underwear... okay....okay. Soon after thinking that, Zukai was calm, and the ground reformed to it's orginal self.

"....Hi everyone..." Zukai suddenly spoke, "...My name is Yokumichi Zukai. I'm a boy... and..uh.. I like food... and I forgot my rank already." He sighed a little bit, "... thanks for listening I guess?"

As soon as he said that, he shot back to his seat, and placed his hand under his chin. Then, he leans on the desk and stares out the window. With that, he was beginning to zone out again... Not a bad impression... I guess...

-~-

Duu... Studied as a wanderer...

Dong... Forever dubbed as a student.
Listen...
It's time for the Final Bell.
Yokumichi-san
User Image

[OH OH SEE: Dear god how long did it take me to put up something... jeez... Here's something ]

Zukai Theme: Rock City Boy
                                              User Image

User ImageUser Image

❛❛ ZEPHYR HALLIDAY
                                        XX( ★ )I'LL SEEK YOU OUT, FLAY YOU ALIVE
                                        XXXXXXxONE MORE WORD AND YOU WON'T SURVIVE
                                        XXXXXXI'M TAKING IT S L O W » FEEDING MY F L A M E SHUFFLING THE C A R D S OF YOUR GAME
                                        XXXXXXAND JUST IN TIME, IN THE RIGHT PLACE SUDDENLY I WILL PLAY MY A C E

XXXEYES ON FIRE, YOUR SPINE IS ABLAZEXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX!
                                        XXXXXXXI WON'T SOOTHE YOUR PAINXXXXXXI WON'T EASE YOUR STRAINXXXXXXYOU'LL BE WAITING IN VAIN
                                        XXXXXXXI WON'T SOOTHE YOUR PAINXXXXXXI WON'T EASE YOUR STRAINXXXXXXYOU'LL BE WAITING IN VAIN

• An icebreaker? They were going to play a stupid game? Zephyr’s hands curled into fists. She felt like banging her head against the desk at that moment, but such behavior would be beneath her.

It always came back to that stupid competition. She hoped to start lessons right away, but Ransic obviously had other plans. In the back of her mind, Zephyr reasoned the older woman was attempting to impart some wisdom to her students. Ransic’s words were sound advice, but their meaning had been ingrained into Zephyr’s mind since she was a young child. One didn’t grow up in the environment she did without learning the art of subtly and manipulation. Besides, she may be a socially awkward freak among her peers, but Zephyr was a scientist; she knew how to analyze data. Like physics, Caoraich, although not nearly as interesting, followed specific laws, and understanding these laws allowed for easier conclusions. Sure, there were abnormalities and deviations, but people were still governed by those laws nonetheless. So, Zephyr set aside her petty annoyance and carefully listened to her classmates. She didn’t think much of them either way, although that little giggling white-haired s**t would be better off if someone ripped the vocal chords from her throat. What was it with female Caoraich and giggling, anyway? It was such an unbecoming sound.

The rest of the students continued their introductions, and Zephyr had to admit they were following Ransic’s instructions rather well. Their chosen words were vague, containing multiple meanings and connotations. It was best not to take anything they said at face value. Fortunately, due to past … experiences with individuals from other supernatural races, Zephyr knew how to gather information from minute details. One could gain a great deal simply by listening to what another person had to say, but physical characteristics could be just as telling. That one girl in the back, for instance, was even taller than Zephyr. While this trait may not be the norm for whatever the hell she was, her height did eliminate many possibilities.

What three words would Zephyr choose, anyway? There were plenty of those in the student body, especially her fellow seniors, who were familiar with her powers. The same could be said for many of the clan’s enemies, and that never stopped her from accepting (and completing) missions. Zephyr was tempted to skip the deceit and bluntly tell her classmates I’m a warlock. Those three words would certainly be effective. Still, as much as she disliked the competition, Zephyr did care about her grades. She wasn’t sure whether or not this icebreaker would affect them, but she wasn’t willing to take the chance. This trivial activity wasn’t worth it.

When it was her turn, Zephyr rose from the desk, maintaining the perfect posture she always kept whenever she was in public. She spoke in a clear, straightforward voice. “Zephyr Halliday. Rank 279. My three words are: primal, determination, and …” She paused, thinking about all the names others have ever called her, some she even agreed with. She thought about her ruthless, cunning grandmother, her loving, hardworking parents, and her sadistic cousin. Then Zephyr thought about her sweet grandfather, the very opposite of what a warlock was expected to be, who once tried to cheer her up (after losing, badly, to Logan during a sparring match when she was ten) by comparing her magic to a nebula. A cloud of hydrogen, helium, dust, and other matter that can form stars, planets, and solar systems. It was an odd compliment, and she hadn’t been in the mood for her granddad’s encouragement, but the man remained adamant in his belief. Zephyr’s magic may not possess as much raw power as Logan’s, but it contained numerous elements that could accomplish great things when brought together. Zephyr didn’t think of herself as a star, but his words did give her enough confidence to beat Logan in their next match.

“Diverse,” she finished and returned to her seat, happy to be done with the task.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx L O C A T I O N. room 358
                                        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx C O M P A N Y. everyone
                                        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx O U T F I T. walk walk fashion baby

x
                                        x

Tipsy Autobiographer

7,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Timid 100
User Image

Uomi sat perfectly quiet in his seat. He wasn't one for doing such games, especially since he still was new to this whole concept. He was obviously different from everyone else and he stood out like a sore thumb. His blue skin and the way he talked...he would be surprised if anyone knew what he was saying. On his way to class he tried asking someone where he was and they only tilted their head to the side. So, Uomi wasn't in the mood the play such a foolish game. Though, he knew he would have to no matter what. There was no reason to fight.

After some girl went, he stood up at his desk as well. He took a deeep breath, trying to gather his nerves. "I am Prince Uomi Masamune. Mine ranketh is 313 and something to describeth mine pow'rs. . . beautiful, tough, and not to be play'd with." Uomi said before he bowed to everyone and then sat back down. He opened his notebook started to write down the class's name and teacher at the top. He then wrote the word 'notes' in big letters before making small little doodles on the side. He then closed it before waiting to hear the next person's introduction.

{ Location: } Class

{ Company: } Everyone

{ OCC: } Outfit. Sorry it's so short. My writers block is acting up again.

Perfect Reveler

12,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Alexander Farlong

User Image
                                            The alarm clock rang. Alexander carefully considered what to do with it and, after a few seconds thought, decided that he would mark the new year by exceptionally not smashing it. He did turn it off forcefully though, as if telling it that it had escaped sudden death by a hair’s breadth -again. Once up and out of bed he checked the clock (eight-thirty) just to confirm that classes had indeed started while he was snoozing and that everyone would be busy. A small lazy grin appeared on the corners of his lips for a couple seconds or so. That meant less queues, as far as he was concerned.

Alexander walked his way to the cafeteria, saying hi to the students that happened to be tardy, skipping or simply with no class at that time and walked to a door. Alexander then entered said door on which there was a sign that explicitly said ‘authorized personnel only’. Once he got himself some bacon and eggs -with a triple portion of bacon- he walked back into the cafeteria and downed the whole plate in two minutes flat.

Well, that was taken care of. Now, it was time for more pressing and important things. He lazily walked down to the headmaster’s office and having knocked -and without waiting for an answer- entered the place. "Well, professor Arashi, here I am. What did you call me over for?" Alexander asked with something half-way between a lazy smile and a detached grin.
===============================================

Company: Arashi
User Image
Coira Sangster

Coira paid close attention to every word her classmates said, logging it away to be dissected later when she had more time. It was a fun little game, but she felt a little panicked about words she would use. The room fell silent after Uomi's introduction and before she realized what she was doing, Coira was on her feet. May as well get it done, then. "Coira Sangster. Rank 256. And..." She paused, letting her thoughts come together. "Wave." Not the best start, but good enough. She was born in the waves, so it was a clue to her heritage as much as a clue to how she used her powers, which was mostly through hand movements. "Net, maybe?" She was less sure now. She probably shouldn't have used the term. It wasn't really about her abilities at all, more about a weakness. But it was too late now, the word was already in the air. Coira swallowed a breath and found her courage. "Tide." She said after a moment with a small smile. Like her first word, it gave a hint to where she came from, but it was a homonym with tied, which was more revealing. Coira was limited by a set of rules, and if her hands were bound, she'd be more or less useless, also she was forever connected to the ocean. Coira felt satisfied with the answer and took her seat once again, her expression taking on a pensive look. She hadn't done as well as she'd like, but it wasn't half bad. Hopefully, her clues would lead people to thinking she was merely a mermaid, limited to only water based powers, and thus underestimate her, but she couldn't be sure she'd accomplished that.

"Stop wearing your wishbone where your backbone ought to be."

User Image

Quote:

4,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image
xx
It's alright, you'll be fine, baby I'm in c o n t r o l

ohyeahbroyerrcool• • •Take the pain, take the pleasure ::: I'm the MASTER of both

xxx▇▇▇▇《*xx Close your eyes, not your ⋮ ↴ mind
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxLET ME INTO YOUR SOUL !
xxxxxxxxxxxx██ I'm gonna work you till you're totally(blown) »
xxxxxxxx No escaping, where to start?
xxOnce xx I'm xxin, xx I xxown xxyourxx heart
Post Post Post Pos♥《 There's no way to ring the ( ◞ALARM )

xxxxxxxxxxxx So hold on until it's over ⚜
xxxxxxxxxxxx_____________________________________________________
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI'm here for your e n t e r t a i n m e n t

User ImagesasღOne bite, and all of your dreams will come true~~

Breathe. That's it. In...out...just like that. Open your eyes. Wait, no look away. Breathe. Control your breathing...and your heart rate. Why is your heart beating so fast? Breathe. Slower. Good, now stand up. For God's sake Nolee, get a grip!' Nolee's mental voice kept screeching at her, one insult after another, somehow trying to make her less nervous than she felt. This was such an uncomfortable situation. So far, she was the lowest rank in the classroom and soon everyone would know it. True, it alleviated any pressure from potential challengers, but it was just as irritating being the weak link of the group.

It seemed as though every student's introductions were getting shorter and shorter, meaning that it would be her turn soon enough. She looked around the room at all the faces, recalling their words and replaying them over in her head. Emi was the name of the girl sitting behind her, and apparantly she was practiced, flashy, and delusional. So a magician? Maybe a mage like herself? Nolee frowned in confusion--the words were much too vague to jump to an assumption like that. A girl with pink hair and green eyes went soon after and identified herself as Quinnly, and she was cautious, solitary and ravenous. Hm. Well vampires were ravenous...for blood she supposed. And they're usually by themselves...in coffins. And cautious perhaps when it came to sunlight and mirrors. No doubt about it, Quinnly must've been a vampire.

More students continued their introductions including a girl Nolee remembered very well named Zephyr Halliday. She was undoubtedly the most interesting supernatural in Nolee's eyes, as she was the more advanced, combative version of Nolee herself--a warlock. She was a senior and came out amongst the highest of ranks every year. She was strong, and intuitive, and clever, and determined. Nolee could think of a hundred different words to describe her strength, and as Zephyr continued, she couldn't help but gawk in amazement. She couldn't help but feel ashamed that someone sharing such similar qualities to her own race, was nearly 500 ranks ahead of her. Nolee had so much catching up to do.

Zephyr finished, along with some boy named Uomi and her roommate Coira. Clearing her throat, Nolee stood up much more confidently than she felt and wasted no time on her input. What did it matter anyway? People were going to hear the number 744, and never give her the time of day again. "Nolee Marcel. 744. Convenient, various, everchanging."
She wasn't even sure if that last word made sense...or if it was even a word at all. Being a mage, she could develop a spell or an enchantment for just about anything so long as she had the right ingredients. There were thousands of books filled with millions of spells, so in reality, she was always gaining new knowledge. But of course, she hadn't had much luck mastering most of the encantations. Nolee sighed and sat back down, awaiting for the last few students to take their turn.

~~I'm not the girl your mother warned you about;
sassysasHer imagination was never this goodღ

User Image

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄

W i t h Everyone
W h e r e Room 358

O o c

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Kawaii Bozo

PTER0

laurelinn

Quick Reply