Welcome to Gaia! ::

In the upcoming event, your student is going to have to battle another student Would you rather:

Let me choose your opponent randomly 0.88235294117647 88.2% [ 15 ]
PM me a certain preference of someone you want to spar 0.11764705882353 11.8% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 17 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 >

Liberal Conversationalist

4,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

4,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image
xxxxx x Be careful * xmaking wishes in the dark
xxxxxxxxCan't be sure when they've hit they're mark

Post Post Post Post And besides, in the mean time, »»
xxxxxxxxxxxx I'm just dreaming of tearing you apart ⚜ xxxxxxxxxxxxx_______________________________________
xxxxxxxxxi'm in the details with the devil
sassysassy• • •So now the world can never get me on my level
xxxxxxxxx⊱ : I've got the scars from tommorow- - - and I wish you could see

xxx▇▇▇▇《*xx that you're the ⋮ ↴ antidote to everything except for me
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxMYxxx SONGSxxx KNOWxxx WHATxxx YOUxxx DIDxxx IN xxx THExxxDARK

▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ So Light Em Up

C a l e b R i v e r s

The noise. So many decibels of noise. The chatting, the laughing, the pacing, the fiddling--all added up to a consistent rumble of sounds that rested uneasily with Caleb Rivers. And as the years passed on, the sensitivity he obtained in detecting such an irritating form of communication grew steadily. And it was a wonder to him at all, that he hadn't broke down from such incessant antics.

"Caleb Rivers."He heard his own voice speak, probably the only sound in the vicinity that had some sort of melodic ring to it. The secretary behind the registration desk must have noticed it too--she blinked for a few seconds, staring unnervingly at Caleb as if he'd just recited a Shakespearean sonnet. But that reaction was normal. Well, as normal as things could get for a sonokinetic. It became sort of a habitual thing, to have people automatically enchanted by the tone of your voice. It was just something Caleb had gotten used to. And he paid no mind to the reactions he got anymore. People and their actions were silly--far less advanced for Caleb's attention.

The office was buzzing. Busy, frantic, and frazzled. Late arrivals were scrambling to get their registry information and naive first years were nearly bouncing off the walls, trying to find out where their first class was. It was all so amusing to watch the students and faculty alike--neither one of them knowing what they were doing, but still attempting the trivial tasks at hand. This was the problem. Everyone was always in such a rush. Nobody took the time to think things out. It was all about deadlines and dates--Avery had never been too good juggling those.

Ten minutes later, Caleb found himself strolling through the courtyard, hazel eyes practically burning holes at the papers held in his hands, trying to memorize as much information as possible. The layout of the school was often a tricky road for some, but Caleb knew the campus better than he knew Pascal's triangle. And he knew a lot about Pascal's triangle.

'Simple enough.' Caleb thought confidently as he looked at his schedule, his background in academics being one of impressive value. He turned the corner that lead towards the garden outside of the school, a pretty quiet place despite the disorder eating away at the school. But that was mainly due to the fact that a thousand students were more concerned with the competition than the details of the school.

With each glide he took, Caleb felt the ice of fall creep against his bare forearms. The weather was particularly breezy in comparison to the hot summer mornings he'd grown accustomed to during the summer. His light brown hair fell in messy tendrils against his forehead and his hazel eyes bore into nothing in particular. Caleb had to admit, he had an impressive build for someone who dedicated their time to education alone, though he supposed he had his father's burly countenance to thank for that. Looks had never really been Caleb's priority. But when you're the offspring of a beautiful siren, it's just something that's encoded within your genes--something Caleb didn't quite care for in the least.

xxxSTRUMMING your pain » with my Fingers
xxxxxxxxSinging your l i f e with my xx W o R d S

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Killing you softly with my song... ⚜
K i l l i n g Y o u S o f t l y

L o c a t e d In the garden

C o m p a n y No one

O o c

4,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image

"The numbers just don't add up." Tiler Ransic spoke aloud, her words reverberating off the empty furniture precisely placed in her classroom. The following silence echoed while the outside breeze gently shook the window that offered little light to the room. The continuously rising sun stood as an indicator to Tiler that in just a few hours, orientation would come knocking on her door and urging her for her participation. It was not an anticipated event. Not with the test scores looking like this--

"Centuries. Centuries this school has been opened and you'd think students would have half a mind to ******** study." The professor spoke again, only this time through gritted teeth. She slashed and crossed off answers on tests, focusing intently on not pressing too hard as to tear the parchment. However, she saw no difference in the quality of a torn paper versus a paper with bullshit answers written down.

Professor Tiler Ransic was only 26 years old -- one of the youngest teachers in the academy -- with an impressive background that stood just as confidently as she did. Despite her fair skin and petite figure, she was not someone to cross, thus making her Study of Enhanced Creatures course a difficult and challenging class. She was well rounded in both physical and academic aspects, as well as a strong contender for leading the Elite Ten this year. However, Tiler wasn't even sure if the school would have an Elite Ten with the way the Entrance Exam scores were looking . In fact, no one had yet to break into the top one hundred yet--something unheard of in Avery's history.

It was Tiler's job this summer to come up with the Entrance Exam herself, as she definitely withheld the credentials for it, and Avery would never even think of giving the same test two years in a row. Okay, so the test was a little harder than usual but could she really be blamed for that? A school that was supposed to be training students on the basics of survival and knowledge of the supernatural world, how could anyone dare call her test too hard? It did exactly what it was supposed to do. Students would just need to work a little harder to get their ranks back to an acceptable number, that's all. The outrage that was sure to break out at the orientation though...

Tiler narrowed her eyes, pushing back the packet of test booklets and scooting herself away from her desk. She had to stop stressing about this. What was done, was done, the test scores stood as they were and there was nothing she could do about it. She walked over to the open window and stood, arms crossed, scanning the outside hallway for any promising faces. A diamond in the rough. Someone who looked so unexpectedly ordinary, they were bound to surprise her during the depth of the competition. She but her lip and looked harder, but it was hard to focus with all the frenzy surrounding the admissions registrar. So Tiler sighed and gave up, turning on her heel, grabbing a file, and walking out of the classroom towards the havoc. Her presence would be needed to set up for orientation soon. And she needed to give the Headmaster the news sooner or later--the students of Avery Academy were not looking to be too impressive this year.

Kawaii Smoker

8,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image
I saw my last dream

Roll out around me

I'm trying to chase me

Down a fantasy

˝ uinnly nn ! ˝

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

◇ ◆◇ ◆◇ ◆◇ ◆◇ ◆◇ ◆◇ ◆◇ ◆◇ ◆◇ ◆◇ ◆

Standing outside of two very large doors, a girl with pink hair. Her gaze was set on the handles, that would only take a slight push to open, if they weren't protected by some sort of spell. Dust particles had collected over the course of a decade on these doors, and as sunlight peeked down, shimmers and sparkles flew through the air. The green-eyed dame had half-a-mind to take a chomp into the air, but her common sense told her no. "How embarrassing would that be? Students were bound to walk by eventually.." She spoke to herself, her voice a little bit low for a girl's, yet smooth and soft like caramel. And in fact, she was right. There were many students walking around behind her, she could hear almost every step they took. All the first years, the new students, running around finding what was where and who they were supposed to speak with. Quinn was lucky she knew where most everything was already.

Her pink hair swooshed around her shoulders as she turned from the doors of the forbidden tower. Her curiosity instinct had always peaked when it came to knowing what the tower looked like. Yet another logical part of her said it wasn't different - it was like any of the other towers, except maybe red... "....Still." She glanced over her shoulder to the door once more, then turned and proceeded to the mess of people. Attending orientation was a thing she had to do. Her loyalty to her family, and abiding by the academy rules, had always kept her from doing anything really exciting. But hearing now, that they may possibly open the Garnet Hall back up? "Exciting." Her eyes glimmered with light as she continued towards the large crowd.

As she grew closer to the loudness of the crowd, she began to work on turning her sensory off. She didn't want to smell the sweat from first year's nerves, or hear the gossip of the third years. But Quinnly hadn't been very good at tuning out her senses, only enhancing them. She took a deep breath, and closed her eyes for a moment while she walked, only to be stopped as she bumped into someone. Her eyes flew open, and that someone had deep plum hair."A-Ah..My apologies, Professor.."

˝ ouˇre og! "

I felt the moonlight

Reach down and touch me

I need another night

Before you leave

Where: Hallway
With: Herself, and Professor Ransic!
Wearing: probably something she shouldn't wear

[[ ooc; I'm so horrible with starting posts, I promise I'll do better with interaction T vT"]]

RoseHasNoPetals

4,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image

Of course. Two minutes out the door and Tiler was already being bombarded by students. But why was she not surprised? Probably because the first day at the academy was almost a guaranteed s**t show, and this would not be her first time getting knocked around and ran into. Still, that didn't make it any less annoying.

"Ah, don't worry about it." Tiler grumbled under her breath as she bent down to recover some of the files that had been knocked down. The important thing was that none of these had been stolen or stepped on. That would most likely cost Tiler her job. She would just have to keep a better hold on them.

For the first time, Tiler finally looked up at her companion, her deep brown eyes meeting spring green ones. This was a familiar face--one that had been at the academy for a few years now. She hated to admit it, but she was actually pretty relieved that she wasn't dealing with a first year here. She had the tendency to scare freshmen away.

"Quinnly Pearson. Fourth year. Werewolf," she began to rattle on. "So nice to see you back in the halls of Avery."

Tiler liked to think of herself as quite knowledgeable when it came to the students and their abilities. A lot of teachers only bothered with the high ranks, while others saw every student as a nuisance and didn't learn anything about anyone at all. But Tiler, being an alumni of the school, knew just how important it was not to underestimate anyone, and that every year possessed potential for someone who was willing to try. Quinnly happened to be a senior who'd always found herself as a middle rank. She harbored a lot of potential to grow as a supernatural, but Tiler had always feared she lacked the motivation. 'Maybe this year she'll surprise me The professor thought to herself.

PTER0

Kawaii Smoker

8,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image
I saw my last dream

Roll out around me

I'm trying to chase me

Down a fantasy

˝ uinnly nn ! ˝

As soon as the impact happened, papers flew every which way, falling to the ground in a mess. A folder landed with a smack straight on its belly. Quinnly flinched slightly at the noise, and she quickly bent down without asking to help pick up everything that had been lost. Obviously these were papers for the orientation ceremony, and Quinn made herself not pay attention to what was going on in the writing. She assumed it would be, against school policy or something to say the least. As the professor said her name out loud, she followed with her year, and then to top the icing on the cake, made it known she was a werewolf. Not that it mattered really to Quinn, she just thought it was a little much. But that was just her style. The pink-haired one smiled awkwardly. "You can just call me Quinn." She reached out a few papers which she held gently in her hands. "Really sorry about that. I just wasn't paying attention. Of course it was me though, could have been one of the running ones." She smiled and gestured to all the first years running to and from rooms across the halls. "You may have been knocked across the halls!" She blinked and smiled. "Do you need any help with anything?" She asked, politely to her instructor.

˝ ouˇre og! "

I felt the moonlight

Reach down and touch me

I need another night

Before you leave

Where: Halls
With: Professor Ransic
Wearing: Bare my fangs on my chest.

[[ ooc; oh my gosh I'm so mad. my internet went out and I lost the post I was finished with = u=" dangit. I had to retype all this so it's not as good, my bad ; o; ]]

RoseHasNoPetals"[/q
3thkrgy4:121="RoseHasNoPetals"[/quote]

4,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image

"Quinn...noted," The professor replied, testing out the shortened version of her student's name. Tiler reached out her hand to collect the papers, offering a curt nod of her head as a thank you. She'd never been the social type, and when it came to teaching at the academy, she was still as 'short and to the point' as ever. However, whenever the opportunity did arise, she tried her best to at least seem cordial. She wanted her students to think she was adamant, not bitchy.

Tiler's train of thought was interrupted as Quinn began to speak about the freshmen. "Ah, yes, the first years. They never seem to learn. Tiler responded with a sigh and a slight shake of her head. No matter how much preparation the academy put forth towards its new members, it never did much good. There was just too much excitement surrounding the top ranked supernatural school in the country, and no amount of sanity could damper it.

However, Tiler had to admit, she could see why this year seemed a lot crazier than most. The competition itself was enough to spark life into the ancient school, not to mention the opening of the once forbidden tower and the resorting of all the students as a result of it. Plus, if the headmaster was serious about changing the lesson plans this year, the students were definitely in for an unforgettable year. There were so many changes happening, it was almost dangerous in Tiler's eyes to submit her students to this. But that wasn't her call.

"No, that's quite alright." Tiler spoke regrettably, as she stared down at the massive amount of papers she'd have to reorganize all over again before the ceremony started. Of course, an assistant would have been nice at a time like this, but students were absolutely not allowed to tamper with classified Avery Academy documents. "But, before I go. What classes are you taking? I'd like to know if I have you as a student again."

PTER0

Magnetic Player

7,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image
User Image
▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦
Ah! Hello...my name is. . .┊Δ┊σ т σ ┊Δ┊κ α ɢ α ω α . . .lovely to have met you. . .
↘...“Ɯɛ αяɛ ƨнαρɛ∂ вʏ σʋя тнσʋɢнтƨ; ωɛ вɛcσмɛ ωнαт ωɛ тнιиκ. Ɯнɛи тнɛ мιи∂ ιƨ ρʋяɛ, ʝσʏ ғσℓℓσωƨ ℓικɛ α ƨнα∂σω тнαт иɛʌɛя ℓɛαʌɛƨ.” ....↙

▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦▦

▶ ▷T E M P E R M E N T: Casual.. ▷ ▸T H O U G H T S : "I suppose just going over the material they gave me should be able to familiarize me enough..." ▶ ▷C U R R E N T L Y : Chillin' on a bench in the garden!
▷ ▸L O C A T I O N : Courtyard/Garden nearby Caleb. ▶ ▷W I S H I N G F O R : ...

Health: z.. ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ 100%
Energy: zl ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ 100%

Two figures came upon the horizon, now in the midst of an academy of such a higher scale than that they were used to. Living wherever they could, camping most times, this place was certainly rich for their blood. The taller man looked to the smaller one and simply looked back at the grand school.

“You sure this is it, Aoto-kun?”

The other looked back at the taller male and simply nodded and smiled, his eyes still scanning the immediate perimeter.

“Yeah....I got a good feeling about this place, Ikazuchi-sensei...it seems to have a high reputation. Its probably with that, that they were able to fund something of this creation.”

Ikazuchi nodded, looking down slightly, but then peering back up as the two neared the front gates. But as they came within feet of the front doors, Ikazuchi stopped Aoto before he went any further. Aoto stopped, a surprised look on his face as he peered back over to his sensei.

“This is where I leave you now, Aoto-kun. This journey is one you must make alone. You seem to have a good feeling about this place...and I'm willing to support that. Just......be careful...lest you- .....you know. The worst will come.”

Aoto nodded and looked down at his chest before looking back to Ikazuchi. Ikazuchi had the face of a father who was letting his son leave the nest and that kind of tore Aoto up emotionally, but kept a good poker face. Ikazuchi smiled one last time before pulling Aoto in for a hug, a quick and strong one, holding him tightly and then loosened the embrace. Ikazuchi had both hands on his shoulders in confidence.

“I trust you will do the right thing. If you ever need me for anything....you know how to contact me. Until then, Aoto-kun...”

He let that sentence trail off and his hands left Aoto's shoulders and Ikazuchi walked back out toward the outside world. Aoto watched Ikazuchi leave and smiled softly and looked back ahead of him and took a step into the new threshold.

It was certainly hustle and bustle abound, students and staff going left and right across the halls before him. And a few standing in a loose single file line. He decided to conform in the line and when he got up to the desk, the receptionist asked for his name.

“Oh, err....Aoto....Akagawa Aoto...”

He acquired his paperwork and information about what his curriculum was going to be like. He seemed pretty neutral about it all. All these structured subject was knew to him. He learned what he knows now by simply experimenting and actual combat experience. To have structure, admittedly was going to take some getting used to. But before he would learn specifically about where his classes were, some exploration, he felt, was in order. He started roaming the halls on Floor One and as he past by different classrooms, he looked to his paperwork to see if he needed to remember it. He also passed by a teacher and a fellow student, the student helping the teacher pick up some fallen files. Aoto simply smiled and brushed the back of his head with his hand, imagining what transpired before this. He waved to the two of them as to not come off as a creep, but did decide to move on. There was few he made note of, but when coming to a set of stairs, he decided to try and stay as close to the main operations of the school for right now. For the people at the desk didn't tell him immediately to go anywhere, and being closer to them, will be easier for them to relay any new messages to the students.

So for now, outside or floor one were the options. He walked out in the courtyard, paperwork in hand and started to read it as he walked. His footsteps started to trail more toward the garden, but him being more focused on the paperwork than the outside,he didn't see the burly figure before him (in comparison.) He accidentally bumped shoulders with guy and since it was the same side as the hand he was holding the paperwork in, he dropped them. Slightly startled, he looked up and around to see the individual he bumped and calmly said,

“Ahh...sumimasen...”

He started to gather up his stuff and decided not to read it anymore until he found a seat. He scratched his head and just decided to sit a bench that was nearby and started to go over his material.

Translation Note!
Sumimasen = Common form of saying sorry in Japanese.

OOC
Enter Aoto Akagawa! Keep one eye to the shadows!

RoseHasNoPetals

PTER0

Kawaii Smoker

8,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image
I saw my last dream

Roll out around me

I'm trying to chase me

Down a fantasy

˝ uinnly nn ! ˝

Quinnly was almost a little disappointed when her professor told her she didn't need help, but her lungs filled with relief, as she breathed in the air around her. "Only if you're sure." She shrugged, happily letting go of the papers she had helped fall to the ground, but pick up as well. The green-eyed girl smiled when the professor asked what classes she was in. "Well..uh...actually..." Her frown stiffened. What classes did she have?

Her hand dove into the pocket of her gray shorts, and pulled out a piece of paper. It was folded up and sort of crumpled from being pressed into the pocket. She unfolded it, and read the print. Her name was at the top, followed by her student id, and her picture. She scrunched her nose at the sight of the picture, but looked down onto the schedule. The name on the list was familiar. Study of Enhanced Creatures. Professor Ransic. As it went on, Herbology. Core Combat. Etc. She was really excited about Herbology, but then again, having the Professor would be great. Maybe she could get away with being a little lazy, and not passing by a hair this time? "Here it is. I've got your class." She held the paper out, her thumb underneath the study of enhanced creatures line. Quinnly smiled warmly.

˝ ouˇre og! "

I felt the moonlight

Reach down and touch me

I need another night

Before you leave

With: Professor Ransic

[[ ooc; ]]

RoseHasNoPetals"[/q
3thkrgy4:120="RoseHasNoPetals"[/quote]

4,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxx I'm just dreaming of tearing you apart ⚜ xxxxxxxxxxxxx_______________________________________

▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ So Light Em Up

C a l e b R i v e r s

Perhaps the only thing that was better to Caleb than melodic tones, was silence. Silence was golden. There was nothing complicated about it--no hidden tricks or mysteries to unveil. There was nothing sneaky about it--just quiet, peaceful nothing. You could get so much done with silence around, for it was far from a distraction. And for this moment, in the depths of the academy's garden, Caleb basked in the overlying hum of silence, thanking God for this sudden lapse of serenity.

Though of course, it was short-lived, and he should've known better. There was no such thing as peace and quiet when it came to the academy. Why should this year be any different?

"Excuse me?" Caleb hissed, as he turned his head, his hazel eyes boring into the depths of violet ones. He couldn't quite make out the language this boy was speaking, and he couldn't tell whether or not he'd been insulted. Bumping into him was one thing, but insults were another. And though Caleb wasn't one for altercations, his annoyance level was at an all time high today and he could make an exception.

Annoyed grumbles incoherently escaped from Caleb's lips, his stoic expression matching the irritation that dripped from his every curse. His stony eyes glazed over the countenance of the student before he declared that the little runt wasn't worth it. He definitely wasn't a freshman, but he was most definitely a first year. He looked lost, clutched a handful of new student paperwork, and his voice wasn't one that Caleb remembered. He didn't have the most soothing of voices, but he spoke quietly enough that Caleb wasn't necessarily bothered by it. And I guess that was better than the screeching baboons he usually dealt with.

"First years are seated first at the orientation ceremony. I'd hurry if I were you. Before Ransic rips you a new one." Caleb spoke just loud enough for the guy to hear, irritation obviously prevalent in his tone. He spat the words 'first year' like they were a taboo, and made no attempt at eye contact. In all honesty, he wasn't sure whether the ceremony would begin soon, but he needed an excuse for this guy to leave. This was his garden, the only silent place left in the school, and he wasn't about to share it with some pathetic newbie who obviously couldn't tell his left from his right.

C o m p a n y Aoto

O o c 】Sorry he's such an a**. I love your layout! I'm so glad you joined

SteveTheMime

Unbeatable Wolf

I used to be a regular person
Then after an accident
Now my body is shared
With the Raiju, Lightning Wolf
Now charged with Lightning
And the body to go with it.
It is time to start a new life.

XXXXxx ❝IF YOU THINK YOU ARE READY FOR US.❞
                Ryuuko Getsuei XXXXJunior XXXX Lightning beast Raiju ( 雷獣 )

User Image

Ryuuko stood at the gate of the large school grounds. 'Scared, kid.' a wolf like voice in his head. Ryuuko come to know this voice as Raiju, the Lightning Beast. Raiju, thanks to a rock side, now shared Ryuuko's body. 'Of course, this is the first time I been into a school.' thought Ryuuko. He used to be homeschooled by his grandfather, due their travels across the Eastern Hemisphere. 'Ah cheer up, you will do great. Beside it will be good to meet others like you.' said Raiju voice in Ryuuko's head. "Oh you mean there are others, who souls are bonded together with old Japanese Deity.' thought Ryuuko. He felt his body shock itself. 'Hey if I did not bond with your body, you would have died in that cave in. You would just be a crushed body between piles of rock.' said Raiju. "Yeah, Yeah, Yeah. I know you saved me. You are a truly powerful deity.' thought Ryuuko. He felt his wolf eyes twitch as all the noise from the other student were amplified by his wolf features. He looked at the circular rock on his necklace. He had the kanji for Raiju (雷獣) on it. From what his grandfather gathered. It was used as a token to Raiju, in hope to he would grant their wish. This was confirmed by Raiju. Ryuuko carried the rock as a token of what has happen and as a memory of his grandfather.

'You will do great, kid.' said Raiju. 'I still say I should have stayed with grandfather. I was learning enough through him. Why do I have to go here?' thought Ryuuko. "Because you need to be your true self. You cannot unleash my true power is you are worried about hurting your grandfather. Beside it pisses me off, you hide your ears and tail.' said Raiju. "Well I am sorry that I hide this. It is not normal to have animal ears and a large fuzzy tail!" yelled Ryuuko out loud. He froze when he realized he said it out loud instead of just thinking it. He looked to see some people were staring at him. His ears perched up and his tail stood up straight. "Oh hello, I am Ryuuko. I got to go. Bye." said Ryuuko. He disappeared in a sparks of electricity.

He reappeared several yards away and a couple of feet off the ground. Ryuuko hit the ground face first. "Damn it. I still cannot teleport right." said Ryuuko. It have been a couple of years since, he got bonded with Raiju. He was still having difficultly learning how to use his powers. He asked a few student where he need to go. He was thankful as he got registered. Ryuuko looked over the map of the school. 'Well this place his interesting, I will give you that Raiju.' thought Ryuuko. He soon came upon the student run café. He smiled as he could smell the great food. His tail wagged rapidly. He could smile the sweet tea leafs, the strong aroma of bread, and bitter smell of coffee. He headed to the cafeteria and his happiness changed. He looked at all of the good food. It would be great food, but Ryuuko knew he could cook better food in his sleep. It was something that Raiju and he enjoyed. Well Ryuuko loved to cook and Raiju loves his cooking.

He decided to just get some melon bread. He started to eat the bread. 'I wanted chicken. I was some sort of meat. Come on.' pleaded Raiju inside is head. 'No. That chicken was overcooked and would have been dried out and lose it flavor. I will cook something later.' thought Ryuuko. He could feel Raiju get excited by that idea, as his body let out a few sparks.

He soon spotted two females. He could smell one of them. "What is that?" thought Ryuuko. 'Werewolf.' said Raiju. 'Oh okay.' thought Ryuuko. He walked over to the two of them. He was holding out the map. "Excuse me. I am kind of lost. This is my first year in a school. Let alone a school like this." stated Ryuuko. He held out the map. "Can you show me, where the orientation ceremony will be held at?" asked Ryuuko. His tail wagged slowly as he would how they would react. "I am Ryuuko Getsuei, by the way, I am a junior. Though I don't know really what that mean. I never been to school before. Traveled too much for that." said Ryuuko followed by a nervous laugh. He was not used to talking to people.

User Image
        ❝YOU BETTER BE READY TO EAT LIGHTNING❞

Actions: Chatting
        C l o t h e s : Outfit minus belt
        Co m p a n y : Female Werewolf and An Older girl
        Mood: Confused
        Song: TEXT
        OOC:

Magnetic Player

7,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image
User Image
Ah! Hello...my name is. . .┊Δ┊σ т σ ┊Δ┊κ α ɢ α ω α . . .lovely to have met you. . .
↘...“Ɯɛ αяɛ ƨнαρɛ∂ вʏ σʋя тнσʋɢнтƨ; ωɛ вɛcσмɛ ωнαт ωɛ тнιиκ. Ɯнɛи тнɛ мιи∂ ιƨ ρʋяɛ, ʝσʏ ғσℓℓσωƨ ℓικɛ α ƨнα∂σω тнαт иɛʌɛя ℓɛαʌɛƨ.” ....↙

▶ ▷T E M P E R M E N T: Casual.. ▷ ▸T H O U G H T S : "I suppose just going over the material they gave me should be able to familiarize me enough..." ▶ ▷C U R R E N T L Y : Chillin' on a bench in the garden!
▷ ▸L O C A T I O N : Courtyard/Garden nearby Caleb. ▶ ▷W I S H I N G F O R : ...

Health: z.. ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ 100%
Energy: zl ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ 100%

Aoto unfortunately didn't have very much time before the male he had bumped into and apologized to was practically steaming. He looked up with his same neutral look and simply quirked a brow at him. Interesting. He seemed so tranquil earlier and now he's practically a passive-aggressive inferno of hatred. Incoherent curses flowed out like an ungraceful incantation and Aoto couldn't help but tilt his head to the side in confusion. However Caleb did finally get out some words he could understand. Saying something to the effect of, first years, like he apparently were to be seated first for the orientation ceremony. His face scrunched and looked back down at his paperwork and looked back up, shaking his head.

“Funny...not according to this...”

Aoto said in English for him this time, shaking the paper so he could hear that he had the paper handy on him. Aoto could pick up on Caleb's seething irritation and was tempted to just throw the idea in his face that he was indeed the only person at the moment disrupting his peace and tranquility. But he had hope that he would soon realize that, giving the man his due wisdom. But instead of doing what Caleb insisted him to do, he reclined and got comfortable on the bench and picked up another booklet and began reading over it.

OOC
Oh this is gonna be the start of GREAT friendship XD

RoseHasNoPetals

4,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image

Tiler waited patiently as the student fished around for her schedule. She allowed herself to take the time to absorb just how much havoc she was going to have to handle--if she could handle it at all. It was hard to control students when you weren't allowed to use any powers against them that could prove potentially dangerous.

Not only that, but the professor had quite a lot to handle this year. Not only was she the creator and proctor of the Entrance Exam, but she also volunteered to be the hall master of the Amethyst tower. It was an honor to be chosen, of course, as hall masters are usually the strongest of the staff members, but it came with great responsibility. She was going to have to watch over the students both in the classroom, and during down time. Avery Academy was starting to become a lifestyle rather than a job for Tiler.

As Quinn revealed that she was indeed going to be a student of Tiler's, the professor couldn't help the smile that played on her lips. It was always nice to have student's whose abilities were similar to her own. Although she could never hope to possess the true powers that came with being a werewolf, transforming into one and having the surface abilities was still beneficial. She could better relate to those who had alternative forms, as Tiler was one herself. And being able to train a mid-rank supernatural could be her own personal challenge. Transforming Quinn into a top 100 student might be one of Tiler's many goals this year.

"Well, looks like we'll be seeing a lot more of each other, won't we? And bright and early too..." The professor began, letting her voice trail off. "I look forward to working with--"

"Can you show me where the orientation ceremony will be held at?" Tiler heard a male's voice interrupt before she turned her head to face the student. Huh. Ryuuko...Ryuuko...Ryuuko something. She couldn't quite remember the name. Tiler recalled skimming through his profile a few days ago when she was grading his exam, but the details were still a bit fuzzy. Something about lightning. He was a first year despite being a junior, meaning he had two years of catching up to do.

"Why, yes, hello there." Tiler began as she raised an eyebrow and outstretched her hand for him to shake. "I am Professor Ransic, Study of Enhanced Creatures professor. This is my student Quinnly Pearson. And you are...?"

PTER0

Rhino Sensei

Kawaii Smoker

8,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image
I saw my last dream

Roll out around me

I'm trying to chase me

Down a fantasy

˝ uinnly nn ! ˝

Quinnly almost raised her eyes a little, but kept her bit of surprise hidden. Professor Ransic seemed like a hard head, although Quinn had never really paid too much attention to her instructors, she was sort of the lazy type. But now she had let a smile crawl across her face. Maybe she was happy to teach Quinn, she must be a really sweet person on the inside. 'Probably just a little flustered at times, is all. I could imagine with all the work she has to go through.' She thought to herself. When the professor speak again, she quickly was interrupted by another voice. An unfamiliar scent made the hairs on her arms stand on end, and her eyes narrowed.

The boy had bright yellow hair, blue eyes, and a bright red over shirt. Quinnly eyed him over, then her gaze turned towards the professor. His scent reminded her of that of a wolf, yet, it was overpowered by something else, but she wasn't sure what it was. The green eyed girl was a little confused by the fact that she didn't smell him coming. She shook her head when he spoke. He couldn't have been a first year, he was a third year. And he was lost. The pink-haired girl smiled at him, and nodded when Ransic stated who they both were. It was easier that way anyways, Quinn was more of a quiet type in a group of social speakers. She waited a moment, before the boy spoke again, and smiled. "Nice to meet you." She held her hand up, in a small wave hello.

˝ ouˇre og! "

I felt the moonlight

Reach down and touch me

I need another night

Before you leave

With: Professor Ransic and another boy

[[ ooc; ]]

RoseHasNoPetals"[/quote]
Rhino Sensei
3thkrgy4:119="Rhino Sensei

4,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image

C a l e b R i v e r s

Oh, great. The first year was a smart a**. Another nuisance for Caleb to deal with. First years really only came in two types; nervous, shy and timid, or cocky, arrogant, and sarcastic. And though Caleb had to admit he'd leaned more towards the latter, he still wasn't anywhere as annoying as this kid. The sonokinetic sighed as the other student made himself feel quite at home in what was supposed to be Caleb's secret hiding spot. This boy was on his s**t list. But for now, he was being quiet, and making a fuss over that would have done more harm than good. Besides, Caleb had actual problems to worry about, he didn't need to make a scene over some pathetic first year.

Caleb knew good and well that seating for orientation wouldn't be anytime soon. Too many students had yet to arrive. And it was still extremely early in the morning, Caleb was honestly surprised so many students were already here to begin with. The hype over the reopening of the forbidden tower probably had something to do with that.

And not to mention the increase in the difficulty level of the written test. Usually, that test was the easiest thing in the world--basic supernaural material. Even if you'd just found out you had powers, you could still scrape by with a C, it was honestly only common sense. Caleb aced it every year and honestly he wished they would make the test worth his time. Well, his wish came true, as professor Ransic had heightened the difficulty ten fold. There were things on there Caleb was sure he hadn't even learned yet. And there were so many questions about the academy and the staff, how were first years possibly supposed to know that kind of stuff? Surely this didn't mean the competition was going to be any harder--the students would all kill each other. Caleb may not have been an administrator but he knew exactly where this would lead.

C o m p a n y Aoto

O o c 】Sure, if Caleb doesn't kill Aoto first xD

SteveTheMime

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff