Welcome to Gaia! ::

Quotable Poster

User Image

{XX} Tomoko/Tomoka Shien {XY}

With: people in cafeteria, Rhia
OOC: feel free to tell me if I'm making my responses too long or anything. I've noticed I'm tending to make this really big....also dat a** tho

5'11

Tomoka couldn't help but notice Rhia fidgeting and constantly adjusting herself in her chair. He glanced down and noticed that her rear was actually too big for the chair, causing him to blush and quickly advert his eyes. Jeez Rhia sure was...generously proportioned. Tomoka tried to put the thought out of his mind as he felt an unwanted stirring in his loins. That was one of the many problems that came with his constant gender shifts, since his hormones tended to constantly shift back and forth, they tended to be unbalanced even once he had settled into one gender or another. Which among other things meant having an over active libido, which was constantly at odds with his formal upbringing. Eyes still directed away from her Tomo reached into the bag, popping another blood candy into his mouth, ignoring the fact she was now sitting up on the table, not wanting to to accidentally get a peak up her skirt or anything.

"well yeah I've read the stories and anything, but it's not like you can really put any stock in them. I mean look at vampires, nobody can agree what powers and personalities they're supposed to have when writing them, so stories about them tend to be really unreliable." he said with a shrug. He finally turned back towards her when she mentioned her horns and tail. "wait you have horns and a tail?" he asked. He never would have guessed, maybe she was just disguising her form like some supernaturals did. How did she really look then? He cringed a bit hearing her talk about her anger issues and how easily she could rip someone in half "I'll be sure to remember that..eheh.." he said, chuckling nervously, definitely not wanting to get in a scrap with this woman. He cocked his head to the side when the girl started talking about her smile, and the few people who've seen it. Sandman? Who was that? "I see...well maybe I'll see it myself one day...though if it's as rare as you say I can't imagine what I'd have to do.." he muttered, more to himself than too her.

"hmmm...well I guess it's kinda like a vampire with the whole blood theme, but that's about it. Vampires are a form of undead, and they live by drinking other people's blood. While my people are a sub-race of demons, and we don't drink blood..." he said, suddenly pulling out his pocket knife and slitting his palm, causing his blood to spurt out, but suddenly freeze and float in the air before it could splatter on anything. "...we control it..." he said, twirling his finger, causing his blood to swirl about in bright red streaks through the air to demonstrate. "see? pretty nifty huh? Vampires and Blood Demons are usually at odds, more so even than Vampires and Werewolves, though not as popular, because vampires need to feed on blood, while we blood demons are a bountiful source of it" he explained. "and apparently demon blood kinda...does something, to vampires, kinda like a drug I guess, so apparently our blood is pretty highly sought after" he explained, suddenly sucking the blood back into his hand through the cut, as if bleeding in reverse.

<<<<<<<<<User ImageUser ImageUser Image>>>>>>>>>

otigA

Comrade

User Image
βℓɑίѕɛ Јεяісно

His eyes narrowed; noticing the close proximity of the girl. Freeing his hand from the depths of his pocket he lightly placed it atop of her head. It was obvious the amount of people crowding the cafeteria was a little too much for her at the moment. “Would you like to get something to eat first?” he questioned, his large had still placed atop her head. Her hair felt soft beneath his roughened finger tips. “Then we can casually seat ourselves at a table and be indiscreet.” His fingers ruffled her smoothed locks causing a small nest of hair to mess. Yellow eyes gazed down on her as he did so. He had almost forgotten the girl was much shorter than he was. Swiftly his gaze shifted back over the crowded space. It made it a bit harder for her to see who was who. Especially when almost everyone was taller than she. His hand slowly slipped away from her head, only to fall down and capture her tiny hand. Grabbing onto it gently, he lead her carefully through the people, towards the food. Knowing her dislike of overly crowded spaces he hoped that her at least staying tethered to him would help a little.

“We can leave if you would like.” The last thing he wanted was for to have some panic attack or something, just because they were on the mission. Her well being was much more important to him then some investigation. While it was something entertaining for the two of them to do together, he did not want to risk her health. “There are other places we can look as well.” Of course he did recall her saying that she had not eaten breakfast this morning. So it was likely that she would probably want to stay long enough to fill her belly with something nutritious. As they neared the food, his grasp upon her hand loosen. Eventually he complete let go, and turned slightly to side so he had a better look at her. “Of course I insist you eat first.” His other hand gestured to the food, before turning towards it himself. All the different aromas were rather enticing. It was enough to make his stomach rumble with hunger. Finally the skittles were no longer able to hold back the real hunger he had been feeling earlier on. Taking one step forward, his eyes skimmed along all his options. Were to start…’ Again his stomach rumbled; ushering him to hurry.

For now the mission was going to be put on hold. Food was the only thing on his mind. His gaze shifted back over towards his sleepy companion. Well Astrid too. So it was Astrid and food. He could feel a smirk starting to ignite on his face, but he was quick to demolish it before it eagerly spread. Grabbing a plate, he started to pile food on it, all the while his eyes would constantly make their way over towards Astrid. Afraid he would lose sight of her he tried to keep as close to her as possible. Of course it was slightly hard for him to do when the overpowering smells of food seemed to but his brain in some sort of a daze. The sudden rumble of his stomach would always snap him out of his zombie like state and would be quick to look back towards the girl. Relief would wash over him once he was reassured that she was still there and then he would go back to pilling his plate with goodies.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Mood;;Hungry
Place;;Cafetria
With;; Astrid.

OCC;;
Belligerent Cupcakes

Wrathful Shade

11,475 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friend of the Goat 100
User ImageUser Image
                                          нια αмαкι

нαт'ѕ y ood

oc: It's cool, I don't mind it. xD I think Ima go to bed after this post. I KINDA PASSED OUT FOR A BIT // нere т:Cafeteria // нo ιтн: Tomoka // нαт'ѕ lαyιɴɢ ɴ oυr eαd: damn seat...

ι нαve ѕo мυcн тo say тo yoυ today

==== ==== ==== ==== ====

She peered at him, Reading his body movements. She chuckled once more as she lifted up her skirt showing the bicycle shorts that were underneath. Rhia knew how high school was going to be, so she never left the house unprepared.
                                                "You're pretty easy to read, You know that right? I know how most people are in high school, So I never leave the house in a skirt unless i have shorts on under it. And I don't know what it'll take to see me smile. I'm an Enigma, Says my mom."
                                                Once she heard that he didn't drink blood she was a bit baffled at how the demon didn't even drink blood. And then she saw his blood frozen in time, Her baffledness turned into curious amazement as she poked at it. She was still getting used to actually having a decent conversation but she wasn't really thinking on what this would do to the lad's blood, she just found amusement in poking at it, contemplating if it would shatter like ice.
                                                "This is amazing. How are you doing this? Can I eat it? Will it taste like Irony Ice? Will it harm me?"

==== ==== ==== ==== ==== ==== ==== ==== ==== ====

wιll yoυ pleαѕe listen тo wнαт ι нαve тo say?

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

User Image

With: people in cafeteria, Rhia
OOC:

5'11

Tomoka blushed, eyes going wide as Rhia suddenly lifted up her skirt. What the heck was she doing!? However he calmed back down seeing that she was wearing shorts underneath her skirt, apparently just for this occasion. Tomo blushed again however, as she called him out for being "easy to read" "If I'm easy to read then you'd know I was trying NOT to look up your skirt!" he said incredulously, not wanting her to think he was a pervert or anything. Tomoka let out a sigh, finding himself agreeing with Rhia's mother about the whole enigma thing.

Tomo rose a brow at how the girl seemed baffled by her explanation, did he say something weird? However the confusion on her face quickly turned to amazement as he showed off his blood powers. Tomo chuckled a bit as the girl poked at the blood swirling around through the air which was still wet and a bit syrupy, however no matter how much she poked and prodded it it wouldn't stain her fingers, since Tomo would suck the blood back off her skin as soon as it made contact. Smirking a bit Tomo flexed his finger and suddenly the blood would form into a thin rope and start snaking around the girl's finger and down her arm "Well I'm not exactly sure how to explain it through words, after all how do you move your arm? or breath? or blink? You just kinda...do. It's like an extension of my body, and I move it just by thinking and flexing my muscles a bit." he said the string of blood moving up to her face almost like snake, and as he waved his finger a bit the "head" of the snake nodded along in sync.

He chuckled nervously when she asked if she could eat it, and if it'd taste like ice. "Well I guess...I mean it's still blood, just alot thicker...though personally I'd like to have it back" he said "and I don't know why it'd taste like ice, like I said it's just my normal blood, I just manipulate the iron in it to make it more solid...granted I don't often taste my own blood" he mused. When she asked if it would harm her Tomo suddenly grinned mischievously and the tip of the blood rope floating infront of her face suddenly hardened and stretched out into a razor sharp blade, like a crimson dyed knife. "only if I wanted it to" he said with a playful wink, his blood suddenly liquifying again and floating back to him.

otigA

Alien Mayo's Princess

Loyal Lover

User Image

User Image

• The white haired girl looked up at the school with a face full of wonder. She had never seen a building so large in her life! Okay, that was a lie. She'd seen Seoul once. That place was huge. And apparently where her father was from. Not that she knew the man. Apparently when gumiho were involved Koreans got very unfriendly. Maybe it was the whole "eat one thousand livers and hearts" thing. Though Hye Mi had never eaten a single liver. Yet. Okay. That was also a lie. She had eaten chicken liver before. But that's because she grew up as a fox. A pure white fox, just like her mother.

Hye Kyo had been left to raise her kit on her own. Her father had left when Hye Mi had been born as a "demon child." Despite the child's half blood status, she had inherited all of her mother's abilities. Not that gumiho had any really fantastical abilities. They shapeshifted, something most gumiho believed was granted from the gods. Though little Hye Mi was an exception. Unlike her mother, who had been born as a fox, she was given her powers from birth. Her mother had to live through one thousand years to be granted her powers. At least that had offered her some pretty interesting bed time stories when she was younger.

The small girl wiggled all of her nine tails. She was excited. This was so much different than her cave-like home in the mountains. Even her tall ears were perked right on the top of her head.
                                    "야!" The exclamation slipped out of her without much thought. "이 곳은 놀랍습니다! 왜 그렇게 큰?" The pale girl was dumbfounded by the size of the school before her. That might have been her recluse nature talking.

If she had the balance for it, Hye Mi would have skipped up to the school. But with nine tails branching out from her tailbone the fox girl sometimes felt lucky that she could even walk. Instead she settled for a bounce in her step as she passed through the... What were they called? Wooden wall goer-throughers. 문 in her native tongue. She knew that much from her mother. Though she would never understand that big box with the miniature people living in it. How did they get so small? She shook her head, a smile plastered on her face as she gazed down the hall. There were other rooms. So many, in fact!

She scuttled down the hall, a moving bundle of excitement. She looked around, peeking her head into a few of the rooms. All of them looked the same. How was a fox to know which room was hers? All of them had rows of mini-tables, with one big paper pedestal at the front. Maybe that's where you were supposed to sleep?

She cocked her head, finally passing through one of the wall-holes. She hadn't noticed the dark haired man leave just a few moments before. A curious look was plastered on her face as she walked up the the big paper pedestal. She couldn't read the words on the various papers before her, something she only realized by picking them up and leafing through them. Hye Mi dropped them, no longer having an interest in them since she couldn't understand them. Instead she did the only thing she thought logical in this situation.

The white haired girl climbed onto the pedestal, trying to figure out how someone would sleep on something like this. Her nine fluffy tails curled around her, but she still couldn't manage to make the makeshift bed more comfortable.

자 오른쪽으로 걸어봐 두 발 손을 머리 어깨 치고 치고 다시 또 왼쪽으로 가 두 발 발 짚고 일어나 짚고 일어나

locationNicolai's Classroom withalone oocThe Korean in her speech is "Wow! This place is amazing! Why is it so big?"

Tipsy Informer

User Image
I KNOWIT'SREAL CAUSE YOU'RE JUSTLIKE US
We'll be the ones they hate
ɪᴛ's ʜᴀʀᴅ ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛᴏ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ɪᴛ ᴄʟᴀssʏ
ᴀɴᴅ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ sᴇᴇ ᴍᴇ ʙᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ
sᴘᴇᴀᴋ
ᴛʜᴇʏ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ғᴀɪʟ ᴛᴏ ᴊᴜᴅɢᴇ ᴍᴇ, ɴᴏ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴡʜᴏ ɪ ᴀᴍ❣❣

☆ ★ [ʜᴇʏ ʙᴀʙᴇ~ ɪ'ᴍ] Zephyrus ★☆

Zephyrus took the last bit of his noodles as Aur explained her first day up to that point. ….Sunscreen? Must be a half-vampire. He thought to himself, tapping the end of his fork against his lips. He chuckled, placing the fork next to the cup on the table. It is pretty exciting to think there are all sorts of people who are like you, but they’re still different, huh? Zephyrus shrugged, taking a drink of the liquid the noodles were sitting in. He always called it ‘chicken juice’, but in reality it was broth. His eyes narrowed, thinking back to exciting things that happened on the first day. Well, I met some interesting people. That was pretty exciting…. I guess other than meeting some weird people mine wasn’t that exciting. He inwardly sighed, nibbling on the inside of his mouth.

He smirked, So you’re a freshman, right? Zephyrus questioned with a sly smile. He was supposed to show that one girl and that other guy around the school earlier, but he never got the chance. He made it a habit to give a new student a tour of the campus every year. It was even better if they were in the freshman class. His eyes narrowed a bit, Because if you are, I could show you around campus if you want. Of course, I’ll let you finish your food first, and I even carry sunscreen around with me if you need it. I’m pretty pale myself. He sent her a toothy, closed eye smile. So whaddya say? Zephyrus retained his cool nature and crossed one arm over the other.

He wasn’t sure exactly what trick he had up his sleeve yet, but he was slowly but surely figuring it out. Zephyrus knew it wouldn’t be anything too mean. He did want this girl to like him, after all. She was one of those cool freshmen, not to mention she was pretty cute. He thought so, at least.

( ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ᴛʜɪɴᴋɪɴɢ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ )
( ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ᴛᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ )
( ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ʏᴏᴜ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ )

I'm with: Aur
I'm in: The cafeteria
And I'm feeling particularly: Interested

ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏғ ᴄᴀᴄᴛɪ:
Marzbunny

Consumer

Gorillaz//El Mañana

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Nikolai "Nevermore" Ozkavosh

You think you've seen what the Shadows are capable of...

As the time seemed to snail its way by, Nikolai would begin dozing off in his office, another possibly bad image for a faculty member of this institution to be making of themselves, but again he didn't care all too much. It's not as if he was teaching a class at he moment, nor had any classes actually begun. If they had...then perhaps his students would have enjoyed their one day of freedom from his class, not that any students would want to ditch his class in the first place. Unlike the other teachers, Nikolai's class was a bit unorthodox in terms of the planning and structure. He liked to go off of the students' curiosity and questions rather than shove material down their throats.

All would continue to seem calm and uninteresting until he heard the sound of what he believed was someone rummaging through papers. He'd creep open an eye and grunt, wondering if it was that old vampire and the Sandman, but would once again return to his little nap. The second time he'd heard the noise assured him that it wasn't another staff member, and this time he'd pinpointed the sound's source. With a bit of a bothered sigh, the 6'9", lanky Shadow would remove himself from his personal office and the all over towards his classroom.

What he saw was both amusing and irritating, but not for the reasons you'd think. He was irritated that one of the other teachers had decided to write up a syllabus for him to pass out to his soon-to-be students, but was amused that what appeared to be a young, half-gumiho making a makeshift nap spot out of it. Instead of walking into the classroom entirely, however, he'd simply lean up against the threshold of it, chuckling softly as he continued to watch her, "You know, it's not the wisest thing to walk into a classroom without students in it. That generally means keep out or no class. I do, however, love what you did with those sheets of useless paper." He'd smile warmly, a hint of his strange, shark-like teeth showing through a small crack in his lips. Soon after he'd walk closer to the child, kneeling to meet her eye level, "I don't suppose you're lost now, are you little one?"

...but do you know what a living one can actually do?

[OOC: I hope this relatively short post won't be an issue. Again, posting from my phone since I'm on Vacation in Cali.]

Tipsy Informer

User Image
MR SANDMAN~send me a dream
bungbungbungbung
✩✩✩✩Bʀɪɴɢ ᴍᴇDʀᴇᴀᴍ✩✩✩✩

make him the cutest that i've ever seen

bungbungbungbung 【Give him two lips like roses and clover

{Oi~! It's} ❥❥❥ .a s t r i d.//

Astrid squeezed her eyes shut as she felt Blaise’s large hand on the top of her head. She decided to open them quickly after. When he asked her if she would like to eat first, the feeling of relief rushed through her. Yeah. . . . She murmured before forming a complete sentence. While we eat we can look for some freshmen or someone who might know anything. She then placed the sucker back into her mouth, savoring the last bit of the butterscotch flavor before it was just another stick. Astrid felt her hand being consumed by his so they could stay together. That was a good thing for her. Being separated would cause some issues for the two.

When he suggested leaving, she immediately rejected it silently. She appreciated his concern, but she was determined to find out about some of these weird rumors floating around. Astrid allowed herself to send the male a half-smile. I’ll be fine. Don’t worry about it. It was true. She would be fine as long as the two didn’t separate, and she could see who was who. Astrid was calming down a bit by now. She wasn’t really all that uncomfortable anymore. She faced the food afterwards, picking up a plate and staring at the food before her. Astrid may have loved sweets, but real food was great too. Though the colors were sometimes more boring than the sugary treats she was used to, she really, really loved food. For such a small girl, you’d think she rarely ate. That was partially true, but when she ate, she ate a lot.

Her plate was quickly filled and when she reached the end of the line, she got a fork and a water. She stood, glancing at her tall partner, relieved that he was still directly behind her in the line. Astrid yawned, hoping that after eating, she wouldn’t be as tired. Her eyes continued to explore her surroundings, usually having to look up when it came to people that were nearby. Seeing the people at the tables was somewhat of a challenge as well. Deciding not to worry about it, she waited for Blaise to finish piling food onto his plate.

talking
thinking
you

Amburcakes

Alien Mayo's Princess

Loyal Lover

User Image

ℑαгеҡ Ꮗгoɳsҡi

"Really?" The younger teacher paused for a moment, clearing sorting through something that Jarek could only assume was students in his mind. After knowing the sandman for so long, he'd gotten used to the different faces he made. "I can't think of who would send it."

It was amusing that Ian actually seemed to care. On the other hand, Jarek didn't have any concern with whoever left that note. It seemed like something that was typed hastily at the last minute. Anything with that little effort put into it barely asked for the English teacher's attention. In all honesty, anything the students did barely asked for his attention. Some of the work they turned in was laughable. Part of that may have had to do with the fact that he had met some of these authors. Admittedly, he thought most of them to be halfwits in their time too.

Jarek was distracted when he saw a wave out of the corner of his eye. It took him a moment to place the third man as Nicolai, the Shadow Studies teacher or whatnot. It had too long of a name for the crotchety old man to concern himself with. More classes needed to have to the point names. Like English. Or Math. Either way, he had barely acknowledged that there was something in the corner of his vision by the time the shadow had passed them.

"Well, it doesn't matter for now. Let's go to the cafeteria." He barely nodded in response to Ian, not much of one to talk. The sandman was brushing his habitual dust off of, well, everything but the floor. It was a good thing the other man didn't sleep, if he did his bed would be miserable in the morning. "I forgot to get something this morning."

He waited for a moment, only starting to move when Ian had begun walking. Jarek would have asked what he had forgotten, but it was none of his business. Besides, Ian decided now would be the time to bring up that miserable dance. He narrowed his eyes, glancing at the blond from the side. "As I'm sure you guessed, I won't be going to the dance if I can manage it." Even as he said it, he knew he was less than likely to get out of it. It tended to be a required thing, much to his distaste. He'd much rather spend his evenings drinking than dealing with a bunch of snot nosed kids, something his company knew well. "A date?" He said it with a snort before abandoning the matter completely, opting to walk in silence. His non-existent love life was not Ian's concern.

They finally passed into the cafeteria, gaggles of kids seemingly everywhere. That might have been an over statement. But in his opinion, one was more than enough and there was more than one child in the room.

He looked over at his companion.
                                                    "What was it that you forgot?"

Wrathful Shade

11,475 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friend of the Goat 100
User ImageUser Image
                                          нια αмαкι

нαт'ѕ y ood

oc: Sorry, I was distracted. x.x // нere т:Cafeteria // нo ιтн: Tomoka // нαт'ѕ lαyιɴɢ ɴ oυr eαd: This is sooo cooll...

ι нαve ѕo мυcн тo say тo yoυ today

==== ==== ==== ==== ====

Rhia just chuckled as he tried to explain that he wasn't trying to look up her skirt. She looked around the lunchroom, still seeing student pour into the area. Her comfort level slowly deteriorating. Minotaurus didn't like alot of people around, and Rhia sure didn't. Plus, It was past the time for her midday nap, the half beast was muddled about how she wasn't ill-tempered when she didn't receive her hours of rest during the school day. She eventually came back into orbit of her mind and flinched at bit when Tomoka's blood became as sharp as a knife, She didn't take too kind to sharp objects but she just shook her head and slid off the table, brushing herself off. She didn't want to gamble the fact that she's a walking wrecking ball when she was tired.
                                                "It was nice talking to you for now, But, I don't want to hurt anybody if i'm tired. And plus the lunchroom is getting too crowded for my taste. For now i'm gonna go search for a new place to sleep, Possibly an empty classroom, or under one of the teachers desks in their breakroom. One of them has the perfect amount of cave-like lighting to it. And it's makes me even more sleepy. Sorry I had to cut this short." She explained, Bowing at bit hoping that he wasn't going to be ruffled by her sudden urge to leave. She tried to think where the breakroom was and what teachers were there and were not there. This was going to be a hard plan to figure out, and she wasn't the most...Discreet person around. She picked herself back up from the bow and looked at the demon with a straight face.

==== ==== ==== ==== ==== ==== ==== ==== ==== ====

wιll yoυ pleαѕe listen тo wнαт ι нαve тo say?

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

User Image

With: people in cafeteria, Blaise and Astrid
OOC: CHANGE PLACES!

5'9

Rhia's chuckling only proved to make Tomo blush harder, the blood pouring from his hand heating up slightly. He noticed something seemed a bit off about the girl, like she was growing continuously more uncomfortable as time went on, though he had no idea why. She didn't seem all that amused by his little blood sharpening trick either, though he had a hard time feeling bad about it. After all she had tried to eat his hand and he had been a good enough sport about it. He rose a brow when she explained she was tired and didn't want to hurt anyone, and as she listed off her sources of ire he made sure to start up a mental checklist. "ok, so avoid when hungry, angered, tired, or in crowds" he thought, making sure to remember that. However as he drew his blood back into himself and sealed off the cut he could feel a warmth growing in his stomach. Immediately the boy hopped up out of his feet, clutching his stomach with one of his hands. "hey don't mention it! actually now that I think about it I have somewhere I have to be too, s-so I'll see you around sometime!" he said hastily, returning the bow before suddenly running off into the crowd without another word.

Tomo ran around the lunch room, only stopping when he happened upon a unisex bathroom, and quickly shut himself inside. Alone, Tomo closed himself into one of the stalls and let out a deep sigh, allowing the transformation to wash over his features, morphing his body into that of a woman. Tomoko sighed and stretched and cracked her limbs, giving herself a moment to let the fluxing hormones start to settle. Once she had a grip on herself she walked back out into cafeteria and started worming her way back through the crowd. As she passed the lunch line she couldn't help but spot a familiar crop of teal blue hair. "Yo, fancy meeting you here" she said giving the familiar ice demon a quick, flicking salute, stopping as she reached Blaise and his little friend "Blaise right? I didn't expect to see you here. heheh, I always figured cool guys like you survived solely off hair gel and brooding angst" she said with a small, cheeky grin, hoping her little joke would make for a nice icebreaker rather than come off as insulting...or even worse...lame.

otigA

Belligerent Cupcakes

Amburcakes

User Image
User ImageUser Image

x x x x x ɪȿɪȿ ξȴȴҿrӌx x x x x

Isis flutters around her home frantically. She had over slept and was missing the arrival of the new students. She plops down in front of a vanity and quickly starts to brush any knots she has in her hair. Her long, grey hair falls down her back like small waves. Isis cheeks herself over once more before standing up. As she does she trips over her stool and tumbles to the ground. "Ow!" She says before standing and brushing off the dust from her dress. ''I really need to be more careful and look where i'm going.." She says to herself as she rushes out the front door and into the open sky. She instantly transform into a small tiny figure and zips off towards the school.

Isis rushes past many students, both old and new. Isis smiles with joy. 'I hope there are plenty of students in my class this year! I know i've only been around for a year but I think i've gotten the hang of teaching.' Isis giggles to herself and zooms to the cafeteria. Before she knew it though, Isis had rammed herself into someone. A very large and tall someone. "Oof!" As she hits the man she falls to the floor. Isis shakes her head and looks up. Standing before her tiny fairy form is Jarek, the English Teacher, and Ian, the Power Control Teacher.

Location: In the cafeteria ~ With: Jarek and Ian ~ Form: Four inch tall Fairy ooc:
Maybry

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
✿✿ Come and dance the wild fairy dance ✿✿

☪☪ Spin in a circle as fast as light ☪☪

❀❀ Once you begin you are caught in a trance ❀❀

☼☼ And the world can grow old in a single night ☼☼

Wheezing Fatcat

User Image

╔══════════╗

▄ ▄Myrtle Edith Keller▄ ▄
╚══════════╝

But see, amid the mimic rout,
XXX A crawling shape intrude!
A blood-red thing that writhes from out
XXX The scenic solitude!

Myrtle seemed not to notice Amnaris's response, too fascinated with how her finger had gotten stuck. Weird! She looked up and opened her mouth to apologize, both for her actions and her thoughts, but noticed Amnaris had taken her hand. She leaned forward a little bit but blushed bright red as she noticed the other girl had started to lean forward, as if for a kiss.

""Oh-, uh, wait, oh, oh. I mean- uh!" She leaned backward and tugged her hands back, still blushing furiously. Damn! Her finger was stuck! She had heard something about the promiscuous nature of slimes, but had never really believed it before.

""I'm- I'm flattered, I really am, but I don't know that, uh, I, uh, don't you think we should, uh, you know, get to know each other better first? I mean, uh. Wait, uh." She stammered. She leaned backwards even further, trying to get away again, and ended up losing her balance, flailing her arms and legs comically as she toppled backwards.

It writhes!—it writhes!—with mortal pangs
XXXThe mimes become its food,
And seraphs sob at vermin fangs
XXX In human gore imbued.

current mood: the devil is in the details
with: Amnaris

OOC;;
pdragon619

Alien Mayo's Princess

Loyal Lover

User Image

User Image

• A laugh distracted her, making her look up from the nest she had made for herself. One of her fluffy white tails was in her face, and she snatched it. She pulled the tail close to her, looking more deer-in-the-headlights than fox. Her tall ears twitched, both folding back against her head then perking back up slightly at different angles. Her yellow eyes widened. Her face looked like a cross between a scolded toddler and a confused child.

When she finally located the source of the laugh, he was propped up against the wall-hole. He was tall. Impossibly tall. She was half tempted to adjust her own height to match, but was too distracted to actually follow through.

He was speaking to her, and her confused face furled into concentration. She didn't understand half of the things he was saying, not being fluent in English. She looked back up at him, her brow furrowed.
                                    "Empty means not to enter." The words that fell out of her mouth were broken, filled with obvious strain. "Class, not bed?" She gave her tail a squeeze before dropping it, glad that his tone wasn't as harsh as her mother's when she was angry.

A small smile found it's way onto her face. She did understand love, even if her English was terrible. For him to be saying it meant she had done something right. She changed her position on the desk, wobbling for a moment before catching her balance. Her legs were now crossed, her nine tails dragging papers on to the floor with them as she shifted them off of the edge. Her expression remained joyful as she sat Indian style on his notes and memos.

Soon he was across the room, smiling at her. His teeth were pointed, like they were all made out of canines. She cocked her head, looking at them curiously. Her hand absentmindedly reached forward. Hye Mi wanted to touch those teeth, but he started talking again before she got the chance. A disappointed scowl crossed over her face for a moment. It didn't last as she tried to understand him again.

"Hye Mi not lost! Hye Mi at school!" The small girl replied, her tone triumphant. She knew exactly where she was. Sort of.

자 오른쪽으로 걸어봐 두 발 손을 머리 어깨 치고 치고 다시 또 왼쪽으로 가 두 발 발 짚고 일어나 짚고 일어나

locationNicolai's Classroom withNicolai oocNo worries, no worries. Short posts are better than nothing. c:

Dapper Raider

5,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image tab tab User ImageUser Image
tab tab ▷ ▶ ▷ ▶ ▷ This is gospel for the ƒαllεṉ øṉεṡ
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab locked away in permanent slumber
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab Assembling their philosophies
tab tab tab tab tab from pieces of broken memories
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab If you love me let me go
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab If you love me let me go
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab cause these words are knives enough to leave ṡсαɾṡ
tab tab tab tab tab tab The fear of falling apart. ◀ ◁ ◀ ◁

Looking at the boy in front of him Bo wasn't all that surprised by his response. After all they had only met a short while ago and even Bo himself wasn't sure who he would meet before classes started, or even once they began. For all he knew he may never run into Dominick again, though that was highly unlikely due to the size of the school, and the fact that they seemed to be getting on pretty well. Still he highly enjoyed the company of the other boy and a bit of shameless harmless flirting had never steered him wrong in the past. "No it's fine, keep your options open. The dance isn't for a while anyways and who knows what could happen before then right?" Bo replied with a smile on his face. "And believe it or not I'm 16. It's the face isn't it? I look young as s**t, it the genes you know? How about you?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff